It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Sightings

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
BTW, it is still outside- staring towards my house, and it's dark out now, but I keep glancing when i hear a car coming up the street, and i can see it when the headlights shine that way. as long as it stays out of the house though, i don't care where it stands.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'm back-sorry it took me so long to respond:

first of all, I am a credible paranormal researcher. So. here's where I am coming from. It occured to me that even though I have had an account here at ATS, I have not really posted, nor do the ATS folk know me, (with the exception of an Admin).

I am dealing with a story over the internet. That makes skipping over with equiptment impossible.

BUT-here is how I think: if I were still in the ER doing patient care, and a patient came in, claiming of extreme pain, and a possible broken arm, until the blood work comes back, and the x-rays, I must assume the patient is telling the truth. I cannot simply allow a patient to suffer with pain, without at least doing the minimum to elevate the arm, and give something for pain. I will do this WHILE investigating the problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------

If I get a call from a local family claiming their house is haunted, while I am doing the investigating, I have to get background information, and get as much information from the family as I can. (I will also be making visual observations, and making conclusions). But, in the beginning at least, I must assume that they are being truthful. I know that Bobbo believes what he is telling us. And, until we know either way, I cannot with a good conscience allow myself to have someone who is possibly suffering a spiritual attack, continue to do so, if I can possibly offer some help, or advice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The majority of my investigations are spent dis-proving spiritual activity. Some people simply mistake natural occurances for supernatural ones.

Some people (actually a very small group) will "fake" activity.

But, every now and then, there IS real activity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Some day, maybe on a different post, I will share what a spirit can do to a living person. (Myself). And, in my case, I do have pictures, and the testamony of witnesses, who saw the phenomena happen, as it happened.

Sorry this is so wordy.

[Edited on 4-4-2004 by ladyspiritguide]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Bobbo, What a peculiar experience your having today.... I had one also, but in a different way... my house almost burnt down today because the next door neighbor decided to throw her ciggarette into the bush and mulch next to the foundation, luckily I was the only one home and in the basement where it started to fill with smoke, and I called 911 in time.

Ok so back on topic. I read the entire post finally and I have a few ideas. When it nodded its head to the question to if its from heaven or hell.... did you try asking it if it was trying to get to either? Next time you see it you should try asking more questions along the lines of the first one that you got it to answer in the first place.

Thanks

and keep up the good posts

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Ditto ladyspiritguide.

I believe a particular Western phrase comes to mind 'Innocent until proven guilty' perhaps?
Anyhoo, I think we've gotten over the doubters now, I'm just ignoring them, and reminding them that if they wish to make random annoying-not-helpful-in-anyway-shape-or-form, then bugger off!

Anyway...still outside Bobbo? Well, if it's still there, then it still wants something from you, doesn't it? It's just a case of if you want to help anymore? (And quite frankly, even though I've had experiences with ghosts, spirits, angels and so fourth before; I'd be getting a little bored of the thing if I were you). Update us when you can!

M

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyspiritguide
BUT-here is how I think: if I were still in the ER doing patient care, and a patient came in, claiming of extreme pain, and a possible broken arm, until the blood work comes back, and the x-rays, I must assume the patient is telling the truth. I cannot simply allow a patient to suffer with pain, without at least doing the minimum to elevate the arm, and give something for pain. I will do this WHILE investigating the problem.

Well put

Bobbo, i think that you've hurth 'his' feelings and by sending him away you havn't done much good...

on the other hand you could make things better.... you are not going to stop seeing 'him' but maybe he'll keep his distance now? Ask him is he wants to come in, treat him like you would treat a person.

Maybe you dont feel comfortable doing that, then talk to the priest and see what he can do....

Also your local library might have a scanner that you can use...?

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by M]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
My thinking exactly M.
But whatever, Bobbo posted this asking for our thoughts and help, not to prove he has a phenomenon unlike any other taking up residency in his home/neighbours drive way.

Bobbo, you could try sitting outside on your porch and staring it straight in the eye, remembering to be thinking warm thoughts on how you want to help it in anyway you can. Then after a while, (if it hasn't responded) say hi, tell him your name, etc. general chit-chat, then ask about him.
(remember to keep the good vibes). And you could tell him why you exorcised his butt outside, explaining you mean him no harm etc.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm gonna toy around with different methods of comminucation, now that it's out of the house.

I'll post if i get anywhere with it.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Okiecokie Bobbo, good look!

I'll be sending you vibes.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Alright, well, from what I see, it isn't haunting your house any longer! Congrats! Well, if you end up communicating with it outside your house, let me know

-wD

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This may seem a bit odd, but I'm a little sad it's not in the house any longer, I was really digging all the 'blow by blow' posts from bobbo about this thing.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
me too, don't get me wrong bobbo, where happy you got rid of it(well i guess your house), but it was very interesting thing to read about...

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I could still give the blow by blow of what goes on in my house, it would just be terribly boring now

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
this person must be really paranoid on drugs and crazy. Or you must be seeing signs or somethin. Maybe death is upon you? I dont knw? What is this phsycology or something?hahaha

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I hope Bobbo doesnt ignore this ghost....
It obviously knows Bobbo sees him thats why its stares at Bobbo. It probably only looks away to see if other people see him. There may be a dead body close by that didnt get a proper burial. Bobbo may be seeing what he sees too, such as his pets etc......... Keep him around Bobbo, I think he will show you the way or answer you some how.........

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
I hope Bobbo doesnt ignore this ghost....
It obviously knows Bobbo sees him thats why its stares at Bobbo. It probably only looks away to see if other people see him. There may be a dead body close by that didnt get a proper burial. Bobbo may be seeing what he sees too, such as his pets etc......... Keep him around Bobbo, I think he will show you the way or answer you some how.........

Well yeah, it's definitely staring at him for a reason. It's probably important too. Try asking it to "come here" closer to you. Im still waiting in the suspence on what happens next

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Have you tried communicating with it again, Bobbo? Is it still outside? And has it still got it's arms crossed with the same expression, or has it changed?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
wow.
-something kinda similar has happened to my roomate and i lately. our apartment has got this "VIBE." we have both witnessed it, usually just as feeling. Just sometimes we will get this very STRONG feeling like someone is watching, or a presence has entered our home. I have only seen something once and that was through a reflection in my periferal vision; by the time i turned to face it, it was gone. I absolutely agree that these things (some atleast) feed off of our fears. Let me tell you, I was afraid! -but i managed to channel that fear into a very powerful demand, telling this thing leave my home. I stood up very full of adrenaline. I told whatever it was to leave, and that i was not afraid of it. (even though i was)... it finally left. the "presence" has stayed away for the most part, but whats better, now im really not afraid of it. every time it returns i am the master.
-it can only bother you if you let it

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I've heard and seen cases such as yours lost, what you described is a type of spirit vampire which feeds off emotions; some people have the power to do it as well believe it or not. Pretty creepy actually but easy to get rid if you stand up to them.
I don't think Bobbo's is feeding off fear though.

I did have a thought, odd but then again I think the whole situation is odd. What if it is a human spirit, but when alive he had learning difficulties or something? Which could explain alot, if you dealt with his body and he's followed it around for a bit, he might have seen you and taken to you; and he hasn't left yet because he's confused, so came to you. Just a thinking out loud moment.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hi Bobbo-

I haven't forgotten you, just been on the internet for a limited amount of time.

Keep us up-to-date if anything further happens with your visitor, o.k.?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
nothing new so far, i actually haven't been home much- my sister broke her tibia and fibia, so i've been back and forth to the hospital and rarely on the internet.

I'll keep everyone informed if anything new happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join