It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati, Satanism,Rothschild, Franklin and me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Right my family heritage has quite a rich past.
The family is the Dashwood family which is from my Fathers Mothers side.
They were quite big land owners going back and sadly for me the money ran out a couple of generations ago.

There was one person in particular Sir Francis Dashwood who co-founded the hell fire club which was a underground club (though it didn't start that way) that was a set of caves with alters and different rooms were general dabouchery for the upper classes would happen. All out of sight of the general public. Quite a few powerful people would attend.
Here is the link for the cave system which i would like someone to see if they know if the rooms that look like symbols can be deicfered.

1. Entrance
2. Tool Store
3. Whitehead's Cave
4. Lord Sandwich Circle
5. Franklins Cave
6. Children's Cave
7. Banqueting Hall
8. Triangle
9. Miner's Cave
10. River Styx
11. Inner Temple

('XXII' refers to a marking on the wall, mentioned in a poem of the time... )

Here's the link for the site it came from.
West Wycombe Hell fire club

Now apprently one friend who attended the club on his semi regular visits to High Wycombe was none other than Bejamin Franklin.
Here's a video link for that
www.youtube.com...

And another about the satanic connections
www.youtube.com...

Sir Francis was also regarded as co-founder to the illuminati though there is not much info on it. Heres what i found.

Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt was a Bavarian Illuminati who, on 1st May 1776, in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria), with the financial support of the House of Rothschild, founded a German expression of Illuminism. However, the Bavarian seers can be traced back to a 16th century Muslim cult of illuminated men called the Roshaniya in Afghanistan. Weishaupt produced the “Law of Fives.” His original inner council was structured around the pentagram. This inner council comprised of five men: Weishaupt’s friend, Kölmer, Sir Francis Dashwood (of the satanic Hellfire Club), Alphonse Donatién de Sade (from whom derives the word “sadism”), Meyer Amschel Rothschild (founder of the powerful banking house) and Weishaupt himself who used his wing of the Illuminati to infiltrate and control Freemasonry. Baron Adolf von Knigge, a Mason of considerable standing, joined Weishaupt in 1782 and helped infiltrate European Masonry for anti-Christian, anti-monarchial, anti-social and pro-revolutionary ends. Other notable members were Councillor Xavier von Zwack, Dietrich (Mayor of Strasbourg), Xavier von Zwack was also the number two man in the operation and was caught with many of the groups documentations when his home was searched. Baron Thomas Bassus, Canon Hertel, Baron William von Busche, Marquis Saint Germain de Constanzo, Duke Ferdinand of Brunswick, Duke Ernest of Gotha, and the author Johann W Goethe. Meanwhile, Weishaupt created thirteen degrees of initiation in his Illuminati and the key personnel were to be found in the top nine degrees. These people called themselves "Perfectibilists" and became members of other secret societies, not only the Freemasons, and “illuminised” them ~ took them over and used them to destabilize nations and hasten the New World Order by fostering controlled chaos. They are alleged to have done the same within governments, banking, commerce, the military, and the media. Masonry, welcoming many powerful occultists and sorcerers into its highest ranks, went on to secretly infiltrate the pulpits, sessions, committees and other offices of leadership in the main churches.
Hers the Link
area907.info...

Now sorry about the layout of this thread but its the best I can muster. Please mods do with this what you must.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by hightower]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The Dashwood name appears in Debrett’s Peerage & Baronetage – now in its 147th imprint – and Debrett’s People of Today, the ultimate guide to movers and shakers in British society, published in book and electronic form. which names the dignitarys names that are in the line to the thrown of England. Now sadly our family at this moment doesn't have the booke but it is available online for an extorsionate fee. I am the last one that from my side that is named.
www.debretts.com...

Just thought that this might be interesting to you guys, perhaps even shed some more light on it for me, so i can perhaps gather some definative and exterodinary information.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I had this really synchronistic moment right before I opened this....

I was laughing about the name Illuminati... like "Yes hello I am an Illuminati. Nice to meet you." I was wondering like if they had little Illuminati pledge pins, and seriously I even said that I'll bet they build a dungeon in a cave system and then hang a sign on the outside saying like "Illuminati members meet here." All the sudden I got wicked deja vu and boom here you are talking about Illuminatis meeting in caves.

Have you ever considered that forest preserves are closed at night to the public and you can get heavy fines because factions of the Illuminati are meeting in the woods to conduct rituals to contact these hyperdimensional entities they worship? These entities DO exist... and the scary thing about some of these entities is that our logic and perception of size and shape and all the preconceptions we have about what an entity should look or act like does not figure that these entities could be as big as a galaxy, as small as an atom, or that they could manifest in multiple forms all at once and what may seem like random chaos is actually orchestrated by these entities which members of these harmless societies have allowed access into our dimension.

The world isnt #ed up naturally. It's diseased by these non-harmonious hyperdimensional entities which have plugged themselves into many many different "gateways" in which to affect our world to its benefit.

I'd like to hear your opinion on this theory..... and also, if you have Illuminati connections, are you somehow still able to access knowledge from certain people who are actively participating?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Nice post OP
- The Hell Fire Club is very interesting.

Although, I have an issue with the following statement:

Originally posted by hightower
Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt was a Bavarian Illuminati who, on 1st May 1776, in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria), with the financial support of the House of Rothschild, founded a German expression of Illuminism.

Problem is, the Illuminati from the get go was plagued with financial difficulties. If the House of Rothschild was involved with the movement, this would hardly be the case.

Of course, if you have any documentation to prove the assertion that Meyer Amschel Rothschild was involved, I'll gladly look it over.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Fascinating thread, I have nothing good to contribute, but S@F and I will be reading.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hi dunwichwitch,
sadly my connectios directly with the Illuminati are so far based on the websites i have linked to in my original post.

I remember sitting down thinking about the Hellfire club (once in a while there will be some kind of documentary on TV), and i remember thinking to myself "this relative of mine has built caves under his land so all the Elite can have sex out of the eyes of the general public, hmmmm sounds vaguely Illuminati. I started trudging through google and started to find all these connections.
Ideally I thought ATS would be great place to post this because i'm sure someone will pop up with some nugget of info.

If i can find some more i may see if i can produce some kind of documentary.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Nice post OP

Although, I have an issue with the following statement:

Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt was a Bavarian Illuminati who, on 1st May 1776, in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria), with the financial support of the House of Rothschild, founded a German expression of Illuminism.

Problem is, the Illuminati from the get go was plagued with financial difficulties. If the House of Rothschild was involved with the movement, this would hardly be the case.

Of course, if you have any documentation to prove the assertion that Meyer Amschel Rothschild was involved, I'll gladly look it over.

I have tried to provide all documentation that i can find. This is an ongoing project.

Perhaps Rothschild was involvement was initially from a monitoring point of view. Watch until it really needed some money then invest. Besides thats what they did with the bonds in stock market anyway. The Rothschild have been one step a head of everyone else ever since the Napolionic War

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Interesting read,

In regards to the iluminati being poor, you have to be joking? the iluminati was set as a high society intelligent group not a saturday club to have a beer or two and a chin wag, far from it, we are talking satanic rituals, black magic, manipulation on many levels incl astrals,energy,negativity and control of the masses.

Of course things change and other groups are formed but the basis is the same and that is supress the information and create confusion and chaos on a level that we could never understand.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I have tried to provide all documentation that i can find. This is an ongoing project.[/url]

The closest link between the Rothschilds and the Bavarian Illuminati is via Archbishop Dalberg. Here's an excellent factual presentation on the Bavarian Illuminati.

Besides thats what they did with the bonds in stock market anyway.

According to Niall Ferguson, the official biographer of the House of Rothschild. The story you are referring to is part factual, part mythological. It is true that Nathan Rothschild received word of Napoleon's defeat before anyone else, but they apparently didn't spread rumors of his victory. The anti-Semitic government at the time did not believe Nathan's claim.

Spread out across Europe, they developed an unrivalled network of secret routes and fast couriers. It was this same information network that brought Nathan Rothschild in London first news of Wellington's victory at Waterloo, news which he received more than 24 hours before the British government who, famously, failed to believe him.

source

It was also determined that the size of the stock market in 1815 could not have generated a profit of £1 million as later claimed in anti-Semitic tracks.

The Rothschild have been one step a head of everyone else ever since the Napolionic War

Indeed. They always appear to be one step ahead of everyone else.

[edit on 25/11/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Interesting read,

In regards to the iluminati being poor, you have to be joking? the iluminati was set as a high society intelligent group not a saturday club to have a beer or two and a chin wag, far from it, we are talking satanic rituals, black magic, manipulation on many levels incl astrals,energy,negativity and control of the masses.

Of course things change and other groups are formed but the basis is the same and that is supress the information and create confusion and chaos on a level that we could never understand.

I think you have misunderstood, the Hellfire club run/founded/took over by sir francis was "the saturday night club".
link
www.hellfirecaves.co.uk...
Supposedly of very ancient origin these unique caves were extended in the 1740’s by the infamous Sir Francis Dashwood, founder of the notorious Hellfire Club. His aim was to provide an extraordinary addition to his landscape gardens, no doubt inspired by his Grand Tours of Europe and the Ottoman Empire. Many of his fellow dilettantes were building great Estates and landscaping gardens and temples above ground but no others dared venture underground in this way. The chalk was used to build the main road from West Wycombe to High Wycombe. This also provided employment to the Villagers of West Wycombe following a succession of harvest failures. The achievement is a true feat of engineering and quite remarkable considering they were all dug by hand. You can still see the individual pick axe marks on the walls.

On his return from his travels Sir Francis established the famous Hell-fire Club which subsequently held chapter meetings in the Caves and whose members included Lord Sandwich, John Wilkes and other senior aristocrats and statesmen. Sir Francis later became Chancellor of the Exchequer. Benjamin Franklin was a close friend and visited West Wycombe often.

Sir Francis is also rumoured to have become a founding member of the Illuminati. As was stated in my original post. though I cannot certify this statement for its authenticity i can only link to it as information i have gathered about him and his connection. Besides if The Rothschilds did have anything to do with the founding of the Illuminati i would imagine that you would be considered poor compared to them. I agree with you about the way the illuminati was built but would obviously need considerable finances to start such a powerful rule.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

This is very interesting thanks for the links. Do you know about the cave symbol shapes at all?

They look like they mean something.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Originally posted by franspeakfree
we are talking satanic rituals, black magic, manipulation on many levels incl astrals,energy,negativity and control of the masses.

I've read the Bavarian Illuminati rituals and initiation ceremonies. There's nothing "satanic" about them.

Don't confuse the Bavarian Illuminati of the late 18th century with the today's Illuminati, which is usually a label applied to today's financial elite. (which IMO, are probably not Satanists either)
______

reply to post by hightower

Sorry I don't.

The map you posted is part of the reason I'm interested in your thread. I'm hopping someone will post more information on the Hell Fire Club.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Thanks anyway.

I can't work out how to post an actual picture with the thread.
Perhaps I don't have the ATS points.

So do you think that the illuminati have evolved since then or is it a coincedence for the names?
Obviously the original members went off to do other things ie the freemasons, parliment and so forth.

Forgot to say that Sir Francis was at one point chancellor of the exchequer, which i believe he was brought in to the role because someone quite powerful was frequenting the Hellfire club.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

So do you think that the illuminati have evolved since then or is it a coincedence for the names?

IMO, the ruling class has always evolved with the times. In the Old World Order, merchants and freethinkers needed to meet secretly because the ruling monarchs would not take competition lightly. (one of the goals of the Bavarian Illuminati was to overthrow the aristocracy)

The Bavarian government outlawed all secret societies, including the Illuminati and the Freemasons. (although I'm not convinced the elite took part in the Bavarian Illuminati; why would they willingly submit their authority to the "Unknown Superiors"? - The Unknown Superiors being Weishaupt and the boys)

In the New World Order such secret societies are no longer required. Corporate boardrooms are secretive enough without the need for rituals and ceremonies. They can shape their policies and influence the general public through elite think tanks such as the Council on Foreign Relations, The Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg Group.

Of course, it is quite possible that they have secret societies to fulfill certain perversions, much in lines with the one depicted in Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut. (something the Hell Fire Club you are describing could be very much in line with)

PS- Here's the official guide to posting on ATS. Posting images has gotten rather complicated, but if you are hosting the image yourself you can use the [ ats] and [ /ats] tags. (with no space) ATS does not endorse hot-linking images. You should also consider using the [ ex] and [ /ex] tags when quoting from an external site.

EDIT: Forgive me, I see the official guide has not been updated, here's a thread explaining the new image tags.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
There is nothing realy here about the illuminati. They covered their tracks extremely well! Well enough for people today trying to comprehend.

This is however a good read, and i will be giving you a star

Enjoy and keep researching!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Nice post OP

Where there´s smoke there is fire:

Rothschild - Prince Karl and the House of Hesse represent the strongest connection yet between the Rothschild Dynasty and the Illuminati. The two families had such an intimate relationship that there's a strong possibility for the Rothschilds having at least contributed financially to the Bavarian Illuminati - if only in Karl's name.

Beginning with Karl's father Friedrich (Friedrich II Landgraf von Hessen-Kassel), the Hessen-Kassel Royal Family made a fortune from leasing Hessen-Kassel mercenaries to various monarchies: "Hessen-Kassel contributed 16.000-23.000 men to the Anglo-Prussian army"; "17,000 Hessians fought the rebels in the WAR OF AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE - Count Friedrich 'earned' 20 million Thalers." 49 "His banker, since 1783, was Frankfurt Jew MEYER AMSCHEL ROTHSCHILD; by clever management of the fund he and his sons made Friedrich's successor, WILHELM IX. (Karl's brother), one of the wealthiest monarchs of his time." (Ibid.; italic emphasis mine, caps in the original)

Source

His Banker. Definitly a link there.

Ditto on the nice post OP and very very interesting. StarFlags

MoonMine

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Want to figure out what the symbols mean that make up the cave?

Read - The Theory and Practice of Aleister Crowley - through symbols, the power is acheived within the darkness and through live blood with sacrifice

Then maybe a glance through the Necronomicon: a fictional book by horror novelist H. P. Lovecraft. - although fictional - the symbology within is very much active, real and affective.

Unforunate that I spent so much of my youth studying this subject, but it was knowledge needed for the here and now. Egypt was not the beginning - it is far older than that! Knowledge that should never have been tapped in to and was given to man by the Lord of this World - their Lord not mine!

It made me quite mad

[edit on 25-11-2008 by arizonascott]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the correction MoonMine. That is definitely a strong link between the Illuminati and the Rothschild. (that is who I meant to say, i used the same source you did) Despite the link, it can hardly be said that the Rothschilds funded the movement. (Some CTs will even go as far as saying that the Rothschilds headed the movement)

It seems many members of the notability (Von) on the list have a connection to Mayer. I also noticed that Rothschild became Karl's banker (1783) near the end of the Illuminati. (1785)

You'd think that with all the Vons in the movement they would have had the power to stop the edict making the Order illegal.?

Or maybe the Vons found out who the Unknown Superiors really were? Perhaps the movement did indeed go underground, but why would the nobility stay in a movement once it knows one of its aim is to overthrow the aristocracy?

It seems many members of the nobility were degree collectors. Most were masons as well. It's not like they made their fortune available to the Bavarian Illuminati itself, who as I stated previously were not rich and had financial problems. (A lot of the infighting between the Superiors were either financial or about who should rule the movement. - Weishaupt was quite pig headed in that way and refused to share power) I should add that at the height of the movement the Order had ~3000 members, yet they still couldn't achieve some of their goals for lack of finance. (for example a monetary gift to the widow once an Illuminatus dies, a library in every city where the Illuminati were active)

I really wish Terry still posted on here. (the author of the Bavarian Illuminati article) He really knows the Illuminati inside out.

[edit on 26/11/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Interesting thread. I actually live in High Wycombe and have visited the caves twice. They're not that fascinating until you start to imagine the uses and activites that would have taken place inside. They have props and models of Dashwood, Aleister Crowley and others engaging in debauchery. Actually, the whole of the area surrounding the caves is quite mysterious. The caves are built into an iron age hill-fort, on top of which sits an ominous mausoleum (pretty sure it's for the Dashwood family), and there's plenty of folklore. The layout of Wycombe town (seen from the hill-fort above the caves) is said to resemble a pentagram from a certain angle but that's a bit far-fetched. Francis Dashwood's home at West Wycombe Park is also said to have played host to Satanic ritual.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Rothschild - Prince Karl and the House of Hesse represent the strongest connection yet between the Rothschild Dynasty and the Illuminati. The two families had such an intimate relationship that there's a strong possibility for the Rothschilds having at least contributed financially to the Bavarian Illuminati - if only in Karl's name.

I most certainly have not misunderstood!! wherever the rothschilds are involved there is money 'period!' to say they didn't have money is a ridiculous statement.
the fact that they said they said they didn't have any money would have made the members dig deep for more money.

The fundamental rule/law within the illuminati is "Don't trust anyone" have you researched the Rothschilds? if not then I suggest you do, you will find out that the way they acted as a family was ruthless! normal people juts didn't and don't think like them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join