It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Schiff Was Just Kicked Off CNN Live for telling the truth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine
Please, did anyone else watch

Business International hosted by Becky Anderson where she interviewed Peter Schiff just now????

Maybe even recorded it?

I just got down going back and forth with someone at Schiffs office and they told me he has 10 appearances today. Good stuff...I like my daily Schiff.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
I'm watching the CNN Live feed on their website, and the 2 ladies were discussing the 11% median price drop in home values, then the presenter says "lets discuss something nicer, let's talk about those back to back rallies, those indicate that investors liked what they heard about the economic plan from the Obama economic team".

Give me a break

The aim is to sugar coat and distract from the problems.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by warrenb]

This post just made me puke all over my keyboard.

Reading ATS as of late is making me violently ill.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

Right, Right. Thanks man.

And also-totally ideal Tres. Sec candidate. Of all the local Feds across the country the NY seems way more influential (ties to Wall St) and it seems like Fed#2 or Fedmini. and this Tim Geithner's Bio-
IMF, CFR, Group of 30, Kissinger and Associates---
real nice. So this is change- uh huh.

And does Berstanke keep his job? Obama gives him the thumbs up? What a joke.
Just unbelievable.
I still wanna see this Schiff cut-off video.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah

Just unbelievable.

This must go up on YouTube right away, but I think it is way too early for it to show up as video or even transcript on the CNN site (if ever). If someone did watch it just now, it was around 21:00 GMT+1 =Paris time.

Maybe someone will come forward with HD-Tv and say "sure, no problem, wanna copy?"

See? they have me sugar coating my own reality now

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

This post just made me puke all over my keyboard.

Reading ATS as of late is making me violently ill.

Well truth is actually overrated these days it seems...

Gimme MSM & Politics

Yay

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Peter Schiff 11/20/2008 CNN

I love the part where he says "Our entire phony economy is collapsing.." the look on the hosts face is hilarious

at 3:55 the bald buy tries to gives his 2cents, saying the dollar is amazing and better than the euro and ruble and throws BS in there talking about commies

too funny!

Here's another good one

Peter Schiff challenges Steve Forbes for the truth about the economy

[edit on 24-11-2008 by warrenb]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
Peter Schiff 11/20/2008 CNN

Excellent...

[edit on 24-11-2008 by MoonMine]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Oh nononono These are the vid here

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Social disruption, which can happen during difficult times, is more a threat to the social order, then war. Remember WW-2? Today war would not be swallowed by the Americans, or most others, with out a damn good reason. (At least for WW-2, I'm great full few people questioned our total efforts then, for had Japan won we would have taken far to long to recover. And the bastard Hitler was such a fool to declare war on us on December 9 or 10. Hitler was no military genius..) I'm not surprised the guy at CNN "spooked" the "czars" at CNN. Disruption of the social order has always been, far more feared, as long as humans have kept oral or written records, a greater worry then any thing else.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
... Not to mention if Hitler won the world would have as Churchill said, a new dark age...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
i really want to see this video!! wow they won't even try to hide their censorship anymore.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Welcome to United States of Shamerica.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine
reply to post by Moonsouljah

Sorry here is the corrected link to the OLDER interview

Again the incident happened just now.

This interview (Where he basically says exactly the same but is less harsh to the Fed) is from September this year

Schiff older CNN interview

They should make HIM Secretary of Treasury, not that Fed bloodhound.

I like Mr. Schiff, if he was to get the nod for the Treasury he'd
just end up like JFK.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
reply to post by MoonMine

Right, Right. Thanks man.

And also-totally ideal Tres. Sec candidate. Of all the local Feds across the country the NY seems way more influential (ties to Wall St) and it seems like Fed#2 or Fedmini. and this Tim Geithner's Bio-
IMF, CFR, Group of 30, Kissinger and Associates---
real nice. So this is change- uh huh.

And does Berstanke keep his job? Obama gives him the thumbs up? What a joke.
Just unbelievable.

Hell, McSame and Obama are both CFR.

Rockefeller and friends have DEEP pockets.

The marionette strings are firmly in place.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This figures any one whowants to get the truth out will be takin down.

The goverment has no right to do this. we deserve knoledge. it is our right.

if goverments in other countrys were keeping knowlege from there people we would being blowing the crap out of them. why is our goverment alowed to do this to us.

This will go on till the people revolt.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I would love to see this for myself, is there any link yet? U2U me if you need to.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Is it any wonder they don't want to hear the Fed exposed for it's role in the controlled demolition of the U.S. economy the very day their anointed "Messiah of Change" announces he's making sure the foxes stay in charge of the hen house?

President-elect Barack Obama named key members of his administration's economic team Monday, including New York Federal Reserve President Timothy Geithner as his Treasury Secretary nominee and former Harvard President Lawrence Summers as the director of the National Economic Council

CNNMoney.com, November 24

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I work in television and I think people might be reading all kinds of intrigue into this that isn't there. A satellite transponder suddenly going to bars is very normal -- it's what happens when a signal is cut off and there's not a new one to replace it. These transponders have to be scheduled and sometimes there is a mistake made at master control of the company that owns the satellite. Other times, there is a communication error and the company "uploading" the signal thinks they have the transponder longer than they actually do. We try to avoid these errors but they still happen. I would estimate that if you watched CNN 24 hours per day for a week, you'd probably see this happen at least 2 or 3 times, some weeks more.

It's not uncommon, especially in news, and even more so with breaking news when there can be quite a bit of confusion. And BTW, it was almost certainly not CNN that cut him off -- it would have been done at master control of the company that owned the satellite.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cio88
Welcome to United States of Shamerica.

one could even go on to say, "Incorporated States of Schamerica"...

anyway, i've always liked this interview of his...

www.liveleak.com...
brilliant!!

any word yet on a link to the video?

[edit on 24-11-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Guys settle down change is coming !!!!! instead of jobs and homes to live in u will be living on the streets for a couple years while the super rich spend all the tax dollars up and borrow from other countries to gain all the land , business, and failling banks to become super power slum lords . Then they will blow up a few heavly insured buildings that they own so we will rally around another false flag event in 2009 to sell their war machinery in another war to stimulate the economy.God knows nothing is made in America anymore so we need war more war thats our economy God bless WAR INC

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join