It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaving the USA

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Opus
My American friends, Vote for Ralph Nader. I saw him I CPAC speaking to some Canadian Univeritiy, the man rocks . Dont forget he wrote the book Unsafe At Any Speeds . How many lives do you think saved with that book. He gives a #. I still believe there is hope for the good old US of A.

[edit on C:Wedocu08e8 by Opus]

I am sure he alone could probably do a good job

Unfortunately we have a lot of people involved with running our country - and the world so to speak

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
THE NWO will be everywhere. Where exactly would people go
to be able to get away from it? We have considered Alaska,
but honestly .... it's going to be everywhere, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
AS for the NWO. I've mention this before. I believe there is more than one faction striving for the NWO. Some are trying for the system for the greater good of all mankind others are striving for their own selfish needs.

Then I digress. What if there is something we�re not being told... The world is mess up we all know this. Too many nukes nowadays too many messed up assholes with these nukes, more nukes on the way. What if all this is all necessary. I believe these hostile countries must be stopped from producing nukes i.e. North Korea.

But how do you stop the madness? With more madness? Man look at the situation. Taiwan wants to separate from China. China and India are at odds. Pakistan and India are at odds. Israel and Palestine conflict, Islamic radicals spreading fear and chaos. We don�t even need to begin on what is happening to the environment.

Damn look at how many people live in China and India. Looks at how waist full NA is. We consume more energy than India and China combined all for what? Stupid materialism. Fresh water, food, natural recourses there all running out.

What the f**k do we do? # man something going to snap. I�m only asking question, what if what America is doing is some kind of necessary evil. What if there is a hidden demention to what is really going on. But maybe America is just going about the wrong way. What I see going on down there looks bad. I hope there will be history books to judge that one. I�m going for a walk, I think I�m going to smile and say good after noon to a stranger.

[edit on C:Wedocu08e8 by Opus]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well, there are infact VARY few places where us Americans and Canadians are allowed to go. The outside world is dangerous and many foriegners are jealous of the western success, and would gladly kill one of us for a nice amount of doe.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The most safe place to live would be brazil, it favours the americans in everyway. The people there are vary friendly, down to earth, and fun. You can buy an acre for 25 dollars down there now.

Besides, I probably have a large number of secret identities to use if needed...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
Guess you are off to Canada then. Take some warm clothes...

Its not even that cold!

[edit on 8/11/04 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Everyone here is far more united than the US ever is,

More united??? Last I checked we didnt have any particular parts of our country trying to seperate.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

Originally posted by Ashlar

Why is everyone heading to Canada?

i will never go to canada. way to many french people there. heck a french provience in north america is too much. canadians dont even like french canadians.

Thats vary untrue, I am canadian and must say that canadians get along vary well and aren't to uptight. Quebec won't leave canada and I believe that vary few of them wish to. Besides, whats wrong with the french, there vary civilized (Unlike me who happens to be a newfie)

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
from my point of view i would leave. But what if in the next ten years NOTHING HAPPENS, then i will look really stupid and i would of missed out on a lot of fun.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yah, that'd kind of be a big bummer and a waste of much of your life wouldn't it? As of now, we don't know what the NWO is going to be like, we'll just need to wait... Besides, how fast do you think they can produce billions of mind control chips anyways? This certainly won't happen overnight.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Amuk, it doesn't take that many people to infect a person with a virus or launch a missile. They hold the cards. They control the airwaves, they control of the minds of the people. They hold all the cards. At least by running, one can remove your wife and children from the line of fire.

DE

Do not attempt to adjust the vertical or the horizontal we are in control we can delude you wth a million images or expand one to crystal clarity, welcome to the NWO limits

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
well, if you're heading for canada, umm....you might want to start heading soon...I think eventually they'll close their borders to us..and...if they do close their borders and something does happen and they crack the door open, ever so slightly, for humanitarian reason, to let your kids in, with the promise of returning them to ya, don't believe them...they won't give them back..

also, Alaska is likely to be overun by the chinese if they get going...you might find yourself on the front line..

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Meh, I'll just be a secluded hermit with acres and acres of land, who will be untuched by all this nonsense... So, is there anyone else heading for brazil, or am I just going to need to ruff it?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What do you mean the USA is gonna get taken over by the NWO? The USA is the NWO...ever since 1945.

That narrows it down a fair bit, but Britain, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand would be on my list.

Don't bother coming here, I think they test half of their population control techniques on our smaller population first. Have yaz got that Menningitis flu that has the appearance of a medievel pox plague yet? Nope, don't bother coming here, stay home and get your own country back...tho I think you'll need to be a lot smarter than thinking the gun is your going to be your saviour.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
i'll be moving to another planet then. haha

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zero Point
What do you mean the USA is gonna get taken over by the NWO? The USA is the NWO...ever since 1945.

I do not agree,
I think Europe will be the new world order, just think of Europe's track record over the years, two world wars, blood history, UN and the EU. I think the USA might want its own order, i cannot see it falling to its knees for us

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well if I had to leave I would probably go to Japan. It even has more technology than the U.S. I say the more technology you have the safer you are in the world. It can also backfire, more technology, more weapons, more death. I believe I would stay in the U.S. though. Until thnigs really got bad, i.e. nuclear war.

Why leave the U.S. now. No one dares to attack us. If they did they would feel a fury of weapons. If you believe in NWO, which I do, then you should know that the people running the world are in the U.S. Therefore I would feel we were very safe at this point.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Uhm..excuse me to whoever said they had "sonic grenade-launching laser cannons"..uhm..proof please of these "laser cannons", thank you.

I don't think it will happen. In 4 years, Bush will be gone, whether that is a good or bad thing. He'll be gone. And if he isn't gone, then I will believe you.

However, people have been saying the "NWO" is going to take over forever, or predicting the "doomsday" for hundreds and hundreds of years. Nothing has happened yet. KTHXBYE.

-wD

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I can only state my answer to the OP as to why I would leave.

Quite frankly I am disgusted with the lax treatment my husband is getting from the INS.

We married over a year ago and have been back here over a year and he STILL has not been granted permission to work. The process is in motion but it's taking forever.

Meanwhile, my mother is sponsoring him and this is creating huge financial havoc not to mention stress in this household. Pisky and I desperately need for him to be able to work so that we can move out from under my mothers thumb into our own house like any normal married couple.

These people have no idea of the unhappiness they are creating. And in light of the fact that we are supposed to be on such good terms with Great Britain, I find it especially shameful that they would treat a UK citizen like this. It seems though that people, especially those from other countries, with skin tones of a darker hue (sorry but it's the truth) are given carte blanche whenever they come over here. There is even a family here just arrived from India in my town who run a gas station/convenience store and THEY DONT HAVE TO PAY TAXES FOR EIGHT YEARS !!!!!!!!

So.....in essence and to answer the question, quite frankly I am pissed off at the US at the moment and if this treatment doesn't improve VERY soon, me and my husband will be flicking the proverbial bird at the states and going back to England for good.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It appears many have forgotten, what NWO actually implies:

New World Order, is a new unipolar geopolitical dynamic, not soley an American order. Many countries, UK, Australia, Canada, Italy, France, and global organizations, UN, WTO, and multinationals, amongst others, are a part of this oligarchy and elite world government. There is nowhere to go. When the NWO is officially enforced, it will take effect everywhere, not just in America.

[edit on 19-9-2004 by Indigo_Child]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join