It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaving the USA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Most of us can see what is going on in the US today. With reports of concentration camps popping up, military moving around the country, rights being ripped away, info from Alex Jones and the fact that the NWO doesn't quite have enough to gain control yet and needs something big to get the rest of the way.....

Why are we still in the US(those of us that are here)?

I don't know about you, but I'd like to get out. I recall a verse "Come out of her my people". Why are we still here?

For that matter, how do you leave? Where would you go?

So many things are pointing to an event larger than 911 and I don't me or my family to be apart. Unfortunately, if you wait till it happens, you may be allowed to leave.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This is my home and I have no intentions of leaving. I love my home and will fight for it.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Fight for it? We have rocks against sonic, grenade launching laser cannons. Remember the guns we USED to have?

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Guess you are off to Canada then. Take some warm clothes...

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The family I come from lived on this land before it was a country. One of my relatives was on the Mayflower. They fought in the American Revolution, the Civil War and every other war to date. I wouldn�t feel comfortable leaving the thing they fought so hard for.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
Fight for it? We have rocks against sonic, grenade launching laser cannons. Remember the guns we USED to have?

I dont know what you mean by used to have, here in the hills we are armed to the teeth.

I fought for my country once and would do so again, some things are worth fighting for.....or dieing for.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'm here because I love KayEm and she wants to be with her sons until they reach their age of majority.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
don't worry godservant, I will be leaving too. My family have fought in the revolution and on both sides of the civil war. That doesn't stop me from realising when hubris may in fact be endangering the lives of you and your family. My brother is leaving in 2 months to the other side of the pacific for no other reason than the fact he doesn't like it here. I might have to follow in his footsteps.

Don't get me wrong, anyone who wants to stay here and fight for what they believe in is welcome to do so, I mean no offense. But. If ya'll were to uprise and take back the country, it should have happened a long time ago, this feedback loop is spinning out of control. America is lost. This is my belief.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I would have no problems purchasing a firearm should I wish to do so and I know people who have many weapons.

Of course I'm told that Guns will be of little use against the superior, almost magical technology that the NWO will use against us, or so I'm assured to the point of my doubt being ridiculed in other threads. hehe

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite
America is lost. This is my belief.

Not yet - but it will be if people don't stop acting like sheep.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Come to Canada... it's nice and polite. At any rate, I could use some company. *grumbles*

Yeah, basically, if anyone wants to visit and test the waters up here, I'm more than happy to meet up with you and show you around. I'll be back down near Toronto by May first, so...ya'll know where to find me. I agree, by the way- things are rapidly spinning out of control, and the US has a big target painted all over it.

DE

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

Originally posted by insite
America is lost. This is my belief.

Amen. I guess I just have a problem with running form the land my people have fought for since 1625.

Besides if push comes to shove I believe the army will side with us.

But regaurdless what most think there is still time to change the future if people will just take a stand.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

That's the problem. We will never stop acting like sheep. It's the way Americans are being brought up these days and as the elders grow old and die off the nation will be left to slaves, easily manipulated and contolled. Those who do try to change things will be swamped by the apathetic majority.

I should put this in the prediction forum but I'm pretty sure that if a rebellion were to occur among the minority, a leader may be forced to use drastic measures to put it down. Kind of like what Saddam Hussein did to the Kurds.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Come to Canada... it's nice and polite. At any rate, I could use some company. *grumbles*

Yeah, basically, if anyone wants to visit and test the waters up here, I'm more than happy to meet up with you and show you around. I'll be back down near Toronto by May first, so...ya'll know where to find me. I agree, by the way- things are rapidly spinning out of control, and the US has a big target painted all over it.

DE

I lived in Calgary for a year and although I was still too dumb to realise the implications, I saw Canadian people (out west at least) rapidly assimilating to US cultural values. Why do most people live on the border? No offense was meant by this, but I feel Canadians will soon be fighting for their identity.

*EDIT: It's happening the world over, and it begs the question: What would moving to another country accomplish if they're all going to end up like the USA?

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by insite]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
After traveling the world, I opted for Alaska. I figure that if anything does go down the enviroment here will support my family and I. A man can live on a moose and a bunch of salmon for quite a while! And, there are many places to go and over a million mountains to hide in!
I lived in Hawaii for a couple years and when 9-11 occurred I came to realize that perhaps Hawaii was not the wisest choice of permanent residence. Man, Hawaii was isolated, and you were stuck there, with no flights well... Sure was strange seeing Waikiki Beach pratically deserted.
And this is what caused me to realize what being trapped felt like. I did not like it. It was 9-11 that forced me to reevaluate my position, hence my decision to permanatly reside in Alaska.
Alaska is almost like a seperate country, and there are many who reside here that have never been to the "Lower 48" as we call the rest of the country. A friend of mine, young kid of 21- just made his first trip "outside" and his opinion, after visiting Detroit? LOL...I do not think he will going back outside any time soon.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Yeah, basically, if anyone wants to visit and test the waters up here

I sure hope your not talking about Lake Ontario
, I see that and turn my head in disgust everyday.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hmmmm, how many million people who have no skills at procuring their own food and who think to keep warm you flip a switch do you think Alaska can absorb?

Not poking fun at you Dark, just pointing out that the % of Americans who could actually make a go of it in a rougher envorment like that is disparingly small.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
Guess you are off to Canada then. Take some warm clothes...

Whoa buddy, Canada is way ahead of you guys on the police state front. Almost all our guns are registered, and we are just waiting for the right time to incorporate intot he security perimeter. Go to New Zealand or Australia or even Siberia.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
1. Darkprojekt- Don't even compare that to Lake Eerie. Just...don't. Ew.

2. Insite- Out west and out east are two very different places. Calgary is frankly the ONLY city for hundreds of miles around, and so has to look south for influences. Cultural identity is an issue there. However, in Ontario and Quebec, people tend to be quite different. Especially quebec... so visit Ontario. If you want small-town life, visit Sudbury. Gorgeous and remote. If you want bright lights, visit Toronto or Montreal.

And as for the whole world becomign like the US- you'll find that statement meets iwth a lot of resentment hereabouts. Plus, we're not the ones with a big target on our from porch.

DE

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx

2. Insite- Out west and out east are two very different places. Calgary is frankly the ONLY city for hundreds of miles around, and so has to look south for influences. Cultural identity is an issue there.

Originally posted by Insight

No offense was meant by this, but I feel Canadians will soon be fighting for their identity.

DE

WTF man!! Get your facts straight!! You are absolutely right about cultural identity in Cowtown - Calgary is Mini-Houston. Canada is just a branchplant economy of the US.

But geez, get a better map - there are plenty of cities within hundreds of miles of Calgary. I don't see how you guys can think that being corralled in a Canadian city is any different from being corralled in an American one. A city is a city, whether it's in Canada or the USA. Move to Greenland.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join