It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe everyone is waiting for someone to start the Revolution

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

we will be hit with the next false flag terrorist act first, then all our family and friends who won't wake up might then. But it will be too late. We need the 1950's to be redone... oh well....

The masses wont wake up in time to stop this, they are under control by the most sinister Nazi faction ever immagined. They are executing a flawed plan, but they are flawlessly executing it reguardless.

Share your love now while you still can

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
A revolt by armed citizens has a chance to win. A revolt backed up by a majority of the Army will almost certainly win. I'm coming around to the notion that the best thing we as private citizens can do to fight back is to get the Army on our side even if that means one Officer and one NCO at a time with face to face contact. And we don't even have to convince them that 9/11 was an inside job or that the PTB want a new world order or any of that 'crazy conspiracy' stuff. We just have to keep them focused on their oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC! Any order that is illegal under the Constitution, like summary arrest, torture, shooting of unarmed civilians, etc. should not only be disobeyed but the giver of the illegal order should be arrested.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Because that 1/3 of Americans just have no stomach for revolt. And the army is not on their side.

sty

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
i assisted to one revolution in my childhood - Romania 1989. In a way we knew it was going to happen , we just did not know when . The people of Romania were in an "anger" state as the life standards dropped so low that survival started to be at risk. People were very very unhappy and scared for their future at the same time.
So my opinion : then the TVs will stop working (no electricity ) , the food stores will be empty (no food, or rationalised food supply), the gas will be half of your income - then you know you are heading for a revolution

and the good news - the army is made up of people, they also turned in our favour . The duty of the army is to protect the population not to protect the elites . We had a few people killed by guns, but this was mostly done in order to encourage soldiers to submit. Bud they did not
It was a great happiness to find out that the army was with us, i remember people shouting on the streets "the army is by our side" . The secret services just went bussy on burning the secret archives..

[edit on 23-11-2008 by sty]

sty

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
here is the Wikipedia link about the romanian revolution :

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
"A revolution could be exactly what the PTB wants. "

****You are extremely wise. This is exactly what they are organizing by having undercover agents in the militia. They are there to help organize armed rebellion to justify martial law. They were going to do this in September 1972. Our third planned military coup but it was called off due to the consideration that Americans had too many personal weapons. The planning stages involved Nixon, General Cushman, USMC, and an opposite side that was opposed to this. Nixon as most all of our presidents are there for signing only. The planning groups are the CFR, Bilderbergers, Trilateral Commission [this after the planned coup was called off] Obama's advisor Brzezinski was part of this....and still is. Republicans and Democrats on the highest level work in harmony for one major objective,......a world government.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Having Obama elected brings the Revolution one step closer. The next step will be our 2nd Amendment Rights will be compromised which will bring us further to the next Revolution. What could happen to this country I feel will be something similiar to that in the Turner Diaries. Only time will tell, but I do feel that enough people are fed up with the elite, NWO, and how much the middle class gets skrewed constantly that a Revolution will definately be something that we will experience in this lifetime.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
They are counting on a revolution. Reference a mass culling of humans by flu virus, and execution by European troops. Long long story short.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think the masses are hesitant to act on a "theory." It has not been PROVED that 911 was an inside job, and if you start a violent revolution over an idea which might not even be fact, then well, your just crazy.
Also, the first step would be a DEMOCRATIC REVOLUTION, in which the two major parties are ousted from power. There is too much disorganization for this to happen, and America lost its chance in 2008.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
They are counting on a revolution. Reference a mass culling of humans by flu virus, and execution by European troops. Long long story short.

Care to elaborate as well as share how you know this? I am also very interested in hearing more about your 1972 attempt you spoke of.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
As was the case with Martin Luther King Jr. All blacks were oppressed for years and all knew it was terrible and wrong and slavery and racial discrimination.

However, they knew no other way to fight than with their fists, which caused a lot of racial discrimination thinking they were violent and many died literally fighting for their rights.

MLK finally said peaceful protest, peaceful massive protest. This triggered a revolution by one individual.

To answer the question, absolutely everyone is waiting for someone to start the revolution. I think Obama's election is a good example, after many years of everyone not giving a crap we all went to the polls to elect the man who is going to represent us, the middle class.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I fought the Federal Government for six years in a legal suit, standing up for my consitutional rights, after 15 years of dedicated, and decorated service. I was the golden child, and in my quest for justice I lost my retirement, rehire, and have stories that should be published for public knowledge.

I experienced first-hand the tactics the Fed's use against "one of thier own."

Um, let me put it simply the Government lies, and I have proof.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The main reason that the insider government murdered MLK as they did both JFK and RFK, was because he [martin Luther king] was gaining followers and his ministery was working. They need conflict and a trigger to start the next phase of the New World Order and martial law.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I still say write congress, get behind Ron Paul. IF you know someone in military tell them what's going on, their having them take oathes to kill Americans if refuse to give up weapon, start with assault rifes. One contact with congress equals 13,000 people, this is the way they see things, if one person says something another 13,000 are thinking about it.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
And that's how you start it tell them weren't not going to take it anymore.
Let them know contact congress and I did I told them, they will have to pry my Vitamins from my warm dead hand.

Contact Congress and start the revolution!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
OK here it is contact congress, e-mail, letter, phone call, what ever get word out tell everyone you know to do same.

www.wanttoknow.info/contactmediapoliticalrepresentatives

www.wanttoknow.info/contactmediapoliticalrepresentatives

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be funnie if most of the posters on ATS were FBI and CIA and most of the people in America were still asleep. Dang now what?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I think EVERYONE should watch Zeitgeist II, then burn down wall street.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

I agree...leadership is needed to move this forward. You cannot have 100,000 or 1,000,000 or 100,000,000 pissed off people and expect to have any sort of coordinated and sustained results.

The majority of people on ATS will never participate and are armchair revolutionaries.

Until we have strong dissenting leaders to guide the people who are already in disgust, nothing will happen.

Who with these qualifications and passion will step up?

delius

[edit on 23-11-2008 by delius]

[edit on 24-11-2008 by delius]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

I don't know but the word out now is that that Zeitgeist may have been put out by same people. I don't see to many people in that Venus project, and they leave out the part about cloning.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by googolplex]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join