It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius and the plan to destroy humanity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Codex means a collection of pages (a loose leaf book at the time before binding and printing techniques were invented).

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Check the Pringles crisp's (chips) packaging , in the UK codex alimentarius is printed on the ingredients area! Scary stuff after watching the documentary's then seeing it in the shop with my own eyes!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Greetings Speaker!
Im very glad you bring up this point.. I have been trying to bang the drums of the Codex for a couple years now. And the year is upon us. 2009 is the year in which the codex will be taken into the next stages.

I just wanted to give this thread a bump. AS the more people who become aware of such things, are just that aware, and able to do something about it.

Due to the T&C, we can not ask for your help with this.. However if you follow the correct links and information.. Im sure it will lead you to websites that you can voice your own thoughts, and prehaps well..

I will let you figure that out.. But much can be done if we stand together, and stand in front of this codex.

Codex boils down to this.. You control the worlds food supply.. You control the world.
You control what goes into the bodies you own.
As thats right.. They own your body, and you are a slave. But not a slave in the old world sense of being a slave.
No, we are new age slaves.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Honestly, Zysin, we cannot be a "slave" to anything which we don't condone. People are only a "slave" to that which they desire to be a "slave" to.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
John Hammell in Point Roberts, Washington has been at the forefront of this fight against Codex Alimentarius for some years now.

His site is IAHF.com. He regularly makes trips to D.C. to confront Congressmen about this atrocious bit of legislation. He shows that it will be ushered in via NAU.

He also gives helpful tips on how to cleanse your system of the chemicals and parasites rained down on us from chemtrails.

I've spoken with him on the phone a couple of times and he is quite passionate about this subject and thoroughly knowledgeable. If you want a practical way to fight for your access to dietary supplements and alternative therapies, he's the one to talk to.

Personally, I advise stocking up now while you still can. Buy non-hybrid seeds and sow them indiscriminately around your area. Most people these days can't recognize root crops by the aboveground leaves. Stash your stockpiles somewhere other than your property.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

That's probably a good piece of advice. Unfortunately, it's not very likely that many will heed it. People know what the "should" do, but it's a rarity when they actually do it.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
CA is not good and it is very real. Below is a link to more information on this plan to starve man by feeding him. Just one more link in the chain that is fast being put around our waist, the shackles are not far behind.

www.youtube.com...

It is a 5 part interview and the parts are there for you to click on. Still not so great at all the video sharing. It is long, but it is well worth your time!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by zysin5

Honestly, Zysin, we cannot be a "slave" to anything which we don't condone. People are only a "slave" to that which they desire to be a "slave" to.

Your right on that.. We are not slaves in the old world sense that people think about slavery.
Some of us don't condone much of what goes on in this world. So where does that leave those of us who fight against the "machine"?

I have no desire to keep up with the status quo. Yet many of my fellows who live in this country don't seem to see an issue with many things I take issue with.
Such as being forced into paying taxes to create weapons to kill others.
If I was truely free and not a new age slave.. I could chose how my money was spent. I would atleast have a say in which sphere of interest I wanted the money to go to.
Either choice, military, Schools, Roadways & repair.. Ect ect.
However they take my money and give it freely to their wall street friends.
That is not free in my world.. But to many it is.
So we are trapped in this zone to where when I say the word slave.
I don't mean that in the old world sense.
But as in a new age form of emposed will upon my being. As just as me I have no say so in anything. Its just done for me.. Becasue I am far to busy living week to week, just getting by.
And they know that, hence it keeps us to busy to ask questions, and keeps us very dependant upon our masters.
And the Codex is just another form of control.
If the Codex is passed, and they are able to regulate everything written up in their plan, then we will become even more so dependant and at the will of these people.
They will have the power to shut off our food supply if we do not comply.
And those without food don't last to long, unless you take matters in your own hands, and go out and take food, and hurt others just to get by.

Sounds like a plan of division, and a plan of control.. That takes us the serfs and lowly folks, and pits us against eachother.
And those upon the higher levels can watch us tear eachother apart and disagree and once all sides are weak from fighting eachother..
They swoop down and finish what is left of those still standing on both sides. This is not a new tactic. But just wrapped up in a new package.
Same with my slavery thoughts.. Not that we wear chains, and are only allowed what old world slaves where allowed..
New age slaves are given the illusion of freedom, New age slaves are given hope, and given free rain to feel they are not trapped at all.
Infact thats how they keep the masses to keep going along with this..

So prehaps "slave" is the wrong word.. prehaps we can think of a word that better desribes our plight.. Im open for suggestions my friend.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I agree,Zysin...

When we start to speak about our ability to control our own lives, the subject of "free will" always arises. Anyone who is familiar with my threads knows howI feel about the concept of "free will." While this is beyond the scope of this thread, here is a link to my thread I posted pertaing to the whole issue of "free will." The "free will" lie

Anyway, I think you summed up the CA fairly well. It is essentially another way to make money off of sick individuals. "Hey, were not already making billions every year off of disease, so let's make people sicker so we can."

Of course, anyone with sense knows that the medical field does make billions every year off of disease, but i's not enough... They have to start legislating disease so they can really make a profit..

[edit on 17-1-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

reply to post by isa75

Basically, yes. However, it is even much worse. The food that they will be producing, genetically modified foods, will be devoid of nutrients. Basically, it is a plan to wipe out a large percentage of the population.

This is why I am buying tasty certified organic food processed from 8 different seaweeds and kelp. The seaweed food is Loaded with minerals and contains iodine that 95% Americans are difficient in because of depleted soils and GM food.

The companies that will survive will turn to non GM foods loaded with minerals. This Ocean Grown company not only has certified organic food from the cold water Oceans but tests for heavy metals and priority pollutants.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
BUMP!

Hi Speaker...the good thing (in the long run) about removing vitamins and minerals from food supplies is that peoples immune systems will become naturally stronger because they won't have so much assistance.

If I ate more foods that had the mineral and vitamin "supplements" added I would probably get ill more often.

I've had 1 cold in 5 years!

Growing as much as we can ourselves is the best way but not everyone has the time and space to do that, and like the article says...good untampered seeds may become harder to identify and find.

Who knows...one day we may be buying seeds from some shady character who loiters at the street-corner keeping an eye out for the cops and hiding our "stash" from the veggie garden police!.

Sad times indeed

[edit on 5/2/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Ive learned a bit about this topic, and its sickening....soylent green anyone?
however, i believe my topic might be a small simple remedy for our general public as our government continues to spiral deeper and deeper into an abyss of torturing their people instead of protecting them.

please check this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the points are make are ALL infact true and ALL infact very easy to obtain legally and lawfully. We dont have to put up with any of this, and we never had to.
if you dont agree, well im sorry i tried, i just want to help like the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

The artist George Grosz referred to such people 'Automatons' - humans working/living as if machines. I prefer this to phrases such as 'sheeple'. A sheep needs to be herded but the Automaton will follow their programming and carry on regardless of what is happening about them.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
John Hammell in Point Roberts, Washington has been at the forefront of this fight against Codex Alimentarius for some years now.

His site is IAHF.com. He regularly makes trips to D.C. to confront Congressmen about this atrocious bit of legislation. He shows that it will be ushered in via NAU.

He also gives helpful tips on how to cleanse your system of the chemicals and parasites rained down on us from chemtrails.

I've spoken with him on the phone a couple of times and he is quite passionate about this subject and thoroughly knowledgeable. If you want a practical way to fight for your access to dietary supplements and alternative therapies, he's the one to talk to.

Personally, I advise stocking up now while you still can. Buy non-hybrid seeds and sow them indiscriminately around your area. Most people these days can't recognize root crops by the aboveground leaves. Stash your stockpiles somewhere other than your property.

back to the topic.........here is some attempted conditioning (opinion shaping)

health.yahoo.com...

from the comments you can see .....most people aren't buying the B.S.....

It's a shame what is going to happen to this country and the world.........clearly not sustabinable is the finacial monetary system.......clearly withouth checks and balances is the corporate leverage that $ hold over morals and regulatory agency's.....

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a great reference if anyone wants to know more on Codex Alimentarius,

go watch Esoteric Agenda

i dont know why this thread isnt more popular...
OH thats right, most people on the board are more interested in conspiracy theories and not actual problems staring us in the face!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

Well, anyone with any sense won't buy the whole "Oh,vitamins are poison" argument. I have to wonder about the ones who do believe this crapolla.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

reply to post by cpdaman

Well, anyone with any sense won't buy the whole "Oh,vitamins are poison" argument. I have to wonder about the ones who do believe this crapolla.

i think you are underestimating sheeple.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
So, I've run into a lot of conflicting voices about the implementation of CA.

On one side, I've heard people claiming that it'll be nothing more than a non-mandatory international reference point for resolving nutritional disputes, but on the other hand I've heard people claim that it'll be implemented as a mandatory international law by the WHO and UN in December of 09, which seems slightly harder to conceive.

Then again, the way this year is starting to look, I'm not doubting that pretty much anything could happen by December. Can anybody help clear this up for me?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic Rights
So, I've run into a lot of conflicting voices about the implementation of CA.

On one side, I've heard people claiming that it'll be nothing more than a non-mandatory international reference point for resolving nutritional disputes, but on the other hand I've heard people claim that it'll be implemented as a mandatory international law by the WHO and UN in December of 09, which seems slightly harder to conceive.

Then again, the way this year is starting to look, I'm not doubting that pretty much anything could happen by December. Can anybody help clear this up for me?

ill tell you in 10 months...
i can say that we are going to move through a few major changes.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic Rights

Well, this is something that has been floating around for quite some time.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join