It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius and the plan to destroy humanity

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Few have heard of Codex Alimentarius... Have you? Do you know that the gvernment plans to take away vitamins and minerals from your food? If not, it is time that you realize it.

The Codex Alimentarius agenda, which has long metastasized in the recesses of closed board rooms and governmental chambers, is now coming to light. This is the paramount issue of our times, yet few know about it. If Codex standards ever replace the current laws in the U.S. governing food and dietary supplements, it will affect not just Americans' right to choose supplements, but our right to grow crops with untampered seeds, to buy pure organic food, and to live free of the tyranny of Big Agro-Chem-Pharma-Med, through health-destructive FDA rules enacted and enforced by a pro-corporate government that cares nothing about our health freedom. In other words, the "natural health" industry will perish. Now more than ever, we must exercise our democratic duty and be vigilant in protecting that freedom, the health and survival of the Earth, and all her creatures and citizenry.

Alimentarius

This is something that has been planned for quite some time. After all, we are all aware of the fact that health began declining in this country when the FDA decided to remove "toxic" vitamins and mineral supplements from our superstore shelves. They plan to take it a step further with Codex Alimentarius.

Of course, the official site for Codex Alimentarius tries to cast the plan in a positive light:

The main purposes of this Programme are protecting health of the consumers and ensuring fair trade practices in the food trade, and promoting coordination of all food standards work undertaken by international governmental and non-governmental organizations.
Deception

How deceptive are these people going to be in order to get what they want?

Codex is latin for "food book." They claim that the plan will be "voluntary," but how can it be "voluntary" when it is said that any nation that doesn't abide by these guidelines will suffer the consequences of embargoes and such?

Exactly who do these people think they are fooling?

it is reported that in 1996 the German delegation put forward a proposal that no herb, vitamin or mineral should be sold for preventive or therapeutic reasons, and that supplements should be reclassified as drugs.
A drug?

Herbs and vitamins are drugs? Since when? These people are completely off of their proverbial rocker. This has to be stopped!! This is not a battle that the world populace can afford to lose. If we do, we are looking at the death of tens of millions of people. Are you willing to witness that?

I suggest that everyone research this hidden plan. It is something that we cannot afford to be ignorant of.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Here is the truth about Codex Alimentarius:

Codex Alimentarius is an industry-sponsored international legislative forum that promotes corporate interests in a globalized market, rather than consumer health and fair trade.
Truth

Like so many other things in this world, it is all about money,greed and special interests. It has absolutely nothing to do with "protecting the consumer." These people couldn't care less. As long as their pocket books are lined with gold, they rest well at night.

The globalized food and pharma industry just love Codex. Since its guidelines are often used as a template for national laws, once a guideline is passed, much work is saved in convincing countries to change their laws. They will normally adjust national rules to be in line with Codex.
Another evil of globalization

[edit on 19-11-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Let me interject here to say that there are laws in place to protect us from Codex Alimentarius. However, as we all know, if the government so chooses to, these "protections" will be overridden by an out of control beauracracy.

The new guideline was correctly recognized as a threat to individuals’ access to alternative therapies and remedies that have traditionally been available through natural food stores and private practitioners. The Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA), which “recognizes and protects the value of individuals making personal and nutritional health choices,” affords us some protections.
Protected to what degree?

The world's governments are trying to make it seem as though vitamins are "bad." Yet, they fill our bodies, daily and yearly, with pharmaceutical poisons.

In August 2005 the European Union passed the Food Supplements Directive, “laws which could outlaw thousands of vitamins and mineral supplements”(5) The Directive mandates that “health food companies must submit natural remedies, vitamin supplements and mineral plant extracts for approval and inclusion on a list of recognized food supplements.”(6) In Canada, Bill C-51 defines nutrients as drugs and provides jail terms for people who use nutrients for health benefits. This amounts to the global criminalization of natural medicine.(7)
Prison?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This is going to be passed just as easily as many other laws that remove freedom have been passed. It makes sense, this would be a perfect segue into a few world government system(NAU, EU, Asian empire, and so on) and then a one world government. Cant have people taking care of themselves, then they might realize that they dont need the government to do so. Thats dangerous. People might even start thinking for themselves.

Its also a convenient way to regain some control over Africa. This plan that the Elites have to monopolize the food industry doesnt just involve the Codex Alimentarius, but also genetically modified foods. I wonder what will happen to all the vitamins and mineral supplements? That would be an awful convenient way for the Elites to stockpile a ton of them, wouldnt it?

By the way, theres an herb thats incredibly useful in medicine that was made illegal a long time ago here in the U.S. Through making this herb illegal, its brother plant which would have put cotton, drug, and petrochemical companies out of business or at least in tough competition. That herb is called Cannabis Sativa, and its brother plant Hemp. The Codex Alimentarius is a perfect example of why criminalizing what someone puts into their body, whether good for them or not, is a slippery slope. The basis of America is the idea that we have the right to choose for ourselves.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by quetzalcoatl13

Its also a convenient way to regain some control over Africa. This plan that the Elites have to monopolize the food industry doesnt just involve the Codex Alimentarius, but also genetically modified foods. I wonder what will happen to all the vitamins and mineral supplements? That would be an awful convenient way for the Elites to stockpile a ton of them, wouldnt it?

You pretty much summed up the oppositions argument with this statement. Most who oppose the code, which I certainly am one who does, claim that organic food will be replaced with GMOs... If this indeed happens, they can "feed" us with food that has the nutritional content of cardboard.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I just want to make sure I understand this correctly. So they are going to take vitamins and herbs that we use to stay healthy off the shelfs and we have to use their made seeds for our food that was genetically made.

star and flag

[edit on 19-11-2008 by isa75]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by quetzalcoatl13

the cannabis Sativa you are talking about is that stuff that you can also smoke and it makes you feel like your in another world. Or your in world all your own. Just wondering.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yes I am speaking of "Marijuana" (racist slang term perpetuated by the US government to promote fear of the plant being brought in by Mexicans) better known as Cannabis Sativa. Before I get reported and mods delete my posts, I am in NO WAY condoning the use of an illicit substance. I am simply making a point that there is a specific reason they criminalized a harmless plant, and that reason is directly comparable to the reason for this Codex Alimentarius being proposed.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
this was an article in NEXUS magazine where author DR Damato advises us all to sign a petition

I have put 3 pages of this article up on my photobucket so you can see what the author is advising us all to do about this
I only used the last 3 pages which has the info of what you should do and links

the article is for sale for $1-50 here

www.nexusmagazine.com... tuemart&Itemid=44

this is a really great magazine to subscribe to btw - I just bought the 20 years on dvd - keeps me informed

anyhow the links you want - what to do about this codex and how to object to it - read it here

s116.photobucket.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
the photobucket pages - save them on your computer and you can make them as big as you want so that you can read them

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Here we go again. The same stuff keeps on coming:

posted on 7-4-2008 @ 10:20 AM

Codex Alimentarius (Mandate That Will Starve 3 Billion People to be In Place by 12/31/09)

and also my own posted on 3-3-2007 @ 08:46 PM

Article: NUTRICIDE: The Killing Camps of Codex Alimentarius

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
"It has been reported"

No source of course, just the voices in this idiots head telling him these things.

Eliminate all humanity and there would be no government, because there would be no people left.

Of course, this genius can't figure out anything like that.

Instead, he should concentrate of all the scams out there that kill people on the basis that they should refuse all regular medical treatment and go with the new "miracle cure".

The claims that if you just take my pills, or my coffee enemas, we will cure your cancer, MS, CP, paralysis, etc. have injured thousands of people. They SHOULDA BE REGULATED, SO THE PERPS CAN'T VICTIMIZE MORE AND MORE PEOPLE.

bUT OF COURSE THIS GENIUS TURNS ALL THAT AROUND, THEY WANT TO KILL OFF ALL HUMANITY.

sTOP LISTENING TO THOSE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD, GET BACK ON YOUR MEDICATION AND TRY TO GET OUT OF THAT MENTAL FACILITY.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Wow. How ignorant. I dont see miracle cures being pushed as popularly as modern medicine manages to do. You say these scams push pills as a cure to cancer? You mean like chemotherapy? Or radiation to cure cancer? Radiation can cause cancer. You really are programmed by the system OldMedic.

You say youre worried about the victims of scammers. If every day people want to believe in some alternate therapy, thats their choice. At least those therapies arent backed by studies that have been bought and paid for by the same corporations who promote the cure. Thats something only big pharma gets away with. Some of those alternate therapies do work, and they are suppressed by pharmaceutical companies which make billions every year by keeping us sick. Or did you think it was just a coincidence that "cold medicine" does nothing but get rid of symptoms, allowing people to go out and do their business or go to work and spread that cold to everyone else.

And nobody said theyre trying to kill off all humans. Funny how your points are just grasping at straws. Its obvious that it would be a lot easier for the Elite to control the population if it were smaller and less healthy. If these people really wanted to help people they wouldnt perpuate things like tylenol and the overprescription of mental health meds. They wouldnt spend billions on advertising and paying off doctors, they would spend that money on developing real cures. Curing diseases just isnt good for business, and thats all these corporations care about.

By the way, before you start calling people a genius in a sarcastic tone, you should make sure that you arent ignorant of the topic at hand. Maybe you should stop listening to the voices on the television, get on some medication, and try to think outside the box of what youve been told. It might have some positive results.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by quetzalcoatl13]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by isa75

Basically, yes. However, it is even much worse. The food that they will be producing, genetically modified foods, will be devoid of nutrients. Basically, it is a plan to wipe out a large percentage of the population.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by megabyte

Yeah, Nexus is actually where I originally heard about Codex Alimentarius. I had never heard of it previously.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OldMedic

Oh, yeah, because we all know that the medical profession isn't making a ton off of illnesses, right? Give me a break, man.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
For those that are interested in exactly what the Codex Alimentarius standards are, I have a link to their "standards" list.... Notice that all of the values have been reduced from substantial numbers to 1...

Absurd

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Here is an article that I found while browsing the net:

Austrian Government Study Confirms Genetically Modified (GM) Crops
Threaten Human Fertility and Health Safety

Advocates Call for Immediate Ban of All GM Foods and GM Crops

IMMEDIATE RELEASE (November 13, 2008)

(Los Angeles, CA.) - A long-term feeding study commissioned by the Austrian Agency for Health and Food Safety, managed by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Health, Family and Youth, and carried out by Veterinary University Vienna, confirms genetically modified (GM) corn seriously affects reproductive health in mice. Non-GMO advocates, who have warned about this infertility link along with other health risks, now seek an immediate ban of all GM foods and GM crops to protect the health of humankind and the fertility of women around the world.

The answer?

Could this possibly be the reason some are pushing so hard for genetically modified foods? It seems plausible to me.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by megabyte

Yeah, Nexus is actually where I originally heard about Codex Alimentarius. I had never heard of it previously.

hi!!!!! so nice to meet another reader of Nexus!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I've heard about the CA just recently, and I thought "It's just insane, who would let it pass?" But then I've heard that it's going to be a law from 2010, and F***!! I'm scared now! I don't want damn Monsanto messing with my food!

Here's some informations:

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join