It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspirational Movie

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Thanks Skyfloating
that could be a very dangerous suggestion on your part lol could end up with 100's of clips - but as long as no-one minds I would love to keep posting
I love that scene in Vanilla Sky I was going to post that one too
I agree with Joe nothing is too cheesy

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Field of Dreams

Edn

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Not a single movie clip posted here where I wouldnt agree that it is inspirational. Keep it coming people...excellent moments-in-time.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Erin Brockovich - This was an amazing movie - No matter what the odds against Erin succeeding were - she never gave up the fight

[edit on 25-11-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I LOVED the end of Gladiator, the movie itself came out when I was younger, but I watched it with my cousin, and he said it had the best ending. Which it does, I love the end so much. Its brilliant

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Loved all of those movies Sky especially One flew over the cuckoos nest

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Well I couldnt resist - it's only a few weeks away now

Miracle on 34th Street - this was a beautiful movie

[edit on 26-11-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The Great Escape

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Phenomenon

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

great clip - forgot it was in there

also - Stir It Up - would have to be in my top 10 favorite songs

that whole movie affected me in a way I was not expecting

I forgot to add - I have no idea how I would even sort through all the movies in my head to come up with a clip to share

and then I would need to learn how to upload the clip

but, if I can accomplish those two things - I will

wish this thread was longer

[edit on 11/29/2008 by Spiramirabilis]

[edit on 11/29/2008 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

yup

I had totally forgotten about this movie -

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thanks Cadbury
The Matrix…I love this movie, you just never know what’s going to happen next. I personally thought Laurence Fishburne played an excellent and slightly underrated role in this movie.

Thanks Edn
Eternal Sunshine of the spotless Mind …A very surreal film about love and Jim Carey’s performance was very impressive.

Thanks again Destiny-fate, just another 92 to go lol

Erin Brockovich…A inspirational movie based on a true story of a woman fighting for justice, and brilliantly portrayed and acted part by the lovely Julia Roberts.
Miracle on 34th Street…I believe in the miracle but I havn't seen the film lol. I know this is a classic film and I must try and see it soon.

Phenomenon…I loved this movie, it’s soo deep, it’s more than just a Sci fi movie.

Thanks Skyfloating.
What Dreams May Come…The artistry and colors in this movie to depict both heaven and hell are amazing and have a mesmorizing dream like quality to them. A very inspirational movie in it’s own special way.
The Beach…Shame on me AGAIN ! I havn’t seen this movie but the scenery is beautifully inspiring.
Twin Peaks…The more I see the clips on this thread, the more I realize what can be inspiring to so many different people. This clip with the coffee is sooo funny.

One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest…This is a great movie, what a classic! Jack Nicholson play’s arguable the best part in a movie he has ever played in his life and he’s played some great roles in his time.
Groundhog Day…This is one of my favourite movies of all time, it’s funny,deep,romantic,philisophical,inspiring and much much more. It also has Andie Mcdowell in it, who is one of the most beautiful woman in the entire world!

Thanks Shrodingers dog
Powder…I havn’t seen this movie, infact I hadn’t even heard of it, until a few days ago.
I can’t really judge what I havn’t seen, but from what I can gather it’s about a boy who is trying to find ecceptance in this world. I think the movie is trying to portray how we should look at a persons soul and not at how they look on the outside.

Thanks yeahright
The Great Escape…I love this movie, another classic. There are so many great actors in this movie but my favourite has to be Steve McQueen. My favourite scene is where the character played by Mcqueen get’s cuaght again and he just heads off with baseball glove and ball in hand, to the isolation confinement with a determined look on his face. The movie is about overcoming the odds and keeping hope alive and is very inspirational.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join