It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspirational Movie

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

Very emotional stuff Locoman and yes. a farther son relationship like that is very precious and sacred.

I had to watch the rest of it and post this clip, which I also thought was very inspirational.

- JC

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
How about these two from "Facing The Giants".

And the final minutes of the movie are awesome.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
And here's the rest of the end of Facing the Giants. It's such an inspirational movie that there had to be a lot of clips in it to show. Especially in the end.

And the 51 yarder that defeated the Giants by none other than a boy named DAVID!

And here's the very end! Credits and all.

Great movie. Watch it on Youtube, chapter by chapter, 12 in all. Next, I'll post a scene or two from Fireproof, made by the same people who did "Facing the Giants."

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Fireproof! Last years big blockbuster romance drama. It takes a few scenes to paint the picture of the inspiration of this film so here it goes.

Okay, here's the argument that got the movie rolling. The whole point of this movie lies in this argument and what to do to fix the problems they are having.

Here's a scene where the two parties are complaining about each other to friends... sort of a "he said/ she said" kind of thing.

Caleb comes to terms with his rejection towards God, thus realizing that his efforts to show his wife, Kathrine that he still cares is not enough to win her back. Here, Caleb just recieved the first bit of faith he probably ever had.

Caleb comes to Kathrine to apologize while she's lying in bed. He humbles himself before the person he hurt and they have their first serious civil conversation in the whole movie.

Caleb finds Kathrine in the bay as she starts telling him things that make him a good person. They kiss and make up. Caleb finds out that the "Love Dare" was not his dad's doing, but his mom's who he has treated badly as of late. They make up. Caleb and Kathrine renew their vows.

I hope you all enjoy these clips and decide to watch these movies after seeing these clips. they are well worth it.

[edit on 8/14/2009 by Locoman8]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Man… that exercise alone, was pretty inspiring, from the first clip you posted… “Facing The Giants”

I haven’t seen either of those movies, but they seem to portray powerful real life, type, inspiring stories…which I like, and is the main reason I set up this thread…

Thanks for posting them…

-JC

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Joecroft]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

No problem and I will probably have more later.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I found the deep message within this movie very inspiring, it’s hard to pick out just one moment from the film, but I quite like this clip.

The Kingdom of Heaven

- JC

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I recently saw the movie a few weeks ago. It's good. War sucks but you can always root for the good guys.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is an awsome moment in a movie. I don't know how realistic it is but still what a moment man. One of my favorite movies and actors.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This guy from Waking Life knows his stuff!

This end scene in Mission to Mars is truely moving

[edit on 4-12-2009 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You're evil if this doesn't make you cry. The movie is "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas." The scene is the end scene in which the little german boy digs under the fence of the concentration camp and goes inside to help the little Jewish boy find his papa. I must warn you that it is a very sad outcome and in the spirit of ATS, we are looking to more of that in the future the way our government is destroying our country.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

That was really sad locoman…Generally speaking I have quite a positive outlook in life and I kept thinking somehow they would all be saved.

It is horrible to think what people have done in wars, past and present but there are moments of inspiration as well, where people tried to do the right thing, even if it cost them their lives.

- JC

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Inspiration in that movie is simply the friendship between the german boy and the jewish boy. Reminds me of Jesus telling us to be like "little children" who basically have hearts of gold, pure in innocense. One thing inspiring to me about the holocaust is the story of Anne Frank. That final scene in the "Boy in the Striped Pajamas" makes me look at the future we are headed in. A repeat of the past.... but with our own government poisoning the masses.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This thread is pretty old now, but I just had to mention this movie, which I believe is one of greatest movies ever made.

Apparently, however, Cooper was the key creative influence, saying that he got the initial idea after he had a dream that a giant gorilla was terrorizing New York City.

Source

An inspirational movie, on many levels and the story was inspired by a dream, by one of it’s co-authors, Merian C. Cooper.

- JC

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
As cheesy as it is, you can't help but be moved by the President (Bill Pullman) in ID4, when he gave his alien bashing speech to the fighter pilots...or the sense of accomplishment of downing the mothership.

Yep, it's cheesy and you can drive a truck through the plot holes, but for all that, it was very inspirational.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
There is a film/documentary about monks called (i think) into great silence.
possibly the most inspiring film I have ever seen.
oh and it is almost completely without dialogue..

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The Legend of 1900.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join