It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Jesuits

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Are these the REAL hands behind the scenes for the vatican? Black popes?

The Roman Catholic church is HIGHLY political.

Also, this one!

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
These videos include info on secret prisons, torture in direct correlation with the inquisition.

Alex Jones, Charlie Sheen, patriot act, JFK, Vatican ratlines, Knights of Malta..........
Maybe more later.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
So, in our interest to find out the Main players of World Domination, I think many of us have given the RCC a backburner, instead, focusing on Bilderberg, CFR, E.U., U.N., when all the time, the string-pullers, may be part of the richest organization in the WORLD, the Vatican.
It seems like deja-vu all over again. Charlemagne, Napoleon, Hitler, (Wasn't Stalin jesuit trained?) as was Bill Clinton, Mussolini.............

And you thought the New World Order wouldn't have religion! :shk:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Here's a thread I posted in January;
Was Abraham Lincoln killed by Rome?

Here's a picture of John Surratt before the assassination of Lincoln;

John H Surratt

Here's his picture at the Vatican, dressed as a Zouave soldier after he fled the U.S. for Rome.

First person accounts of the Croation massacre against Serbs in WW11
In WW11, most of the Catholic Ustashi (Nazis) went free by using the 'ratlines' by staying in Monasteries.

the Ustashas could move from Trieste, to Rome, to Genoa, and on to neutral countries--primarily Argentina--where they could live out their days unpunished and unnoticed. Along the ratline, virtually the entire Ustasha leadership went free. "All these people were escaping--and this at a time when just getting a meal in Rome was a major accomplishment," recalls William Gowen, a CIC officer in Rome after the war...

Croatian Catholic officials were funneling money to war criminals even after they escaped to Argentina, documents show. According to cable intercepts cited in a 1947 U.S. diplomatic report, Pavelic escaped in November 1947 to Buenos Aires, where he was said to have been met by a retinue of Catholic priests."

Most of the mass murderers were in fact not even German. At the end of World War II, there were tens of thousands of Central and East European Nazi collaborators who were just as guilty as their German sponsors... These were the people of most concern to Father Krunoslav Draganovic, Secretary of the Croatian Institute of San Girolamo in Rome. Draganovic was known for his deep sympathy for the Croatian Ustashi, even those who had committed war crimes. Many innocent Croatians had been cynically returned by the British to certain death at the hands of Tito's Communist government in May 1945. But many horrendously guilty war criminals escaped... The Ustashi were the first to be protected by Draganovic... Draganovic was in Rome since August 1943, negotiating for Pavelic... Pavelic's plan for smuggling network were already well advanced.

Draganovic was the key man in setting up this Ratline. He established contacts with [Pope] Pius XII, as well as senior officials of the Vatican Secretariat of State and Italian intelligence... In late 1944 the Vatican requested that he be permitted to visit the camps where his fellow countrymen were housed. Although Draganovic was well known to Western diplomats as a fanatic Ustashi, Allied intelligence gave him carte blance."

Epilogue of WW11
The killer priest again forced conversions in 1991;
wordpress

Maybe more, later.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
John Wilkes Boothe 'first' met Samuel Mudd at St. Mary's Catholic church in Maryland.

Maryland was the first catholic stronghold in America,
Catholic encyclopedia

Catholic Maryland, the first colony in the New World where religious toleration was established,???!!! was planned by George Calvert (first Lord Baltimore), a Catholic convert; founded by his son Cecilius Calvert (second Lord Baltimore), and named for a Catholic queen, Henrietta Maria, wife of Charles I of England. Except for the period of Ingle's Rebellion (1645-47) its government was controlled by Catholics from the landing of the first colony under Leonard Calvert (25 March, 1634) until after 1649, when the Assembly passed the famous act of religious toleration.

The Catholic church first came with forced conversions of native Americans and then established their churches and embassies, here.
You know a convent or monastery is an embassy of the vatican and ONLY subject to Rome.
Did you know the Congregation of the Inquisition still exists???

Why do we see so much similarities in religion?
Catholicism; Christian or pagan?

cont.........

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You may know the pope recently said that only roman catholics are christian. Anyone else is a heretic.
Do you know what was done to heretics?
Thomas Aquinas on treatment of heretics

Pope Ratzinger was in Hitler's nazi youth!
then,

Two years later Ratzinger was enrolled in an anti-aircraft unit that protected a BMW factory making aircraft engines. The workforce included slaves from Dachau concentration camp.

Ratzinger has insisted he never took part in combat or fired a shot — adding that his gun was not even loaded — because of a badly infected finger. He was sent to Hungary, where he set up tank traps and saw Jews being herded to death camps.

Did you know this?

Here's a site with lots of info on Bush and the vatican.
Is that why we launched a crusade? To get back Babylon for the Pope? Is this why the NAFTA superhighway is owned (if it goes through) by King Juan Carlos of Spain?
Spiritualysmart

Fantastic information by Eric Jon Phelps! (Not related to the Kansas church)
So many gems, listen closely.

Google Video Link

Were many of the white popes murdered by the black popes
The current Jesuit General, Peter Hans Kolvenbach;

The most powerful man in the world?

Are we headed back to the Babylonian mystery religion?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I wrote this thread earlier.
One of the main backdrops for this HORRENDOUS crime was The Boy's Town in Omaha, Ne., founded by Father Flanagan and at the time of the Boy's being transported from there, the director was Monsignior Robert Hupp.
He was a US delegate to the UN BEFORE the scandal.
Citizens Electoral Council

Msgr. Robert P. Hupp, Director Emeritus, Boys Town; former Ambassador-at-Large to the United Nations, Omaha, NE

DeCamp, who helped prosecute the pedophilia case allegedly said that Hupp became an asset to his prosecution, was then thrown out of his appointment and met a mysterious death on the way back from working on it!
Apparently Monsignor Hupp contacted (Current Pope) Ratzinger about the abuse and was told there was nothing to be done!
The same as in this case!
Sex Crimes and the Vatican;

Google Video Link

Crimine Sollicitation, A Carte Blanche for priesthood, (At least that's how the Church views it!)

What do you think??!!!
cont................

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Double post!
Ack!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Former priest in Rome gives his opinion on The Vatican's control Through Civil Law;
Google video link isn't working, so here's the link
(It's on the panel to the left, in the middle.)
Vatican treasures, Decadent!
You know it's the Richest organization on the planet?;

Rothschilds servitude to The Vatican

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The Jeuites are into practical Catholicism with all of its consequences. The Dominicans are the enemy and have held power since at least Justinian, and probably since Constsntine. Jesuits are trying, but have no hope in the face of the Univeral (Catholic) Emperor killing machine. Should we kill Jesuits for helping the face of that murder whilst still trying? Probably.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by redled

I didn't say we should kill ANYONE!!!
How are the Dominicans more dangerous than the militant arm Jesuits??
Dark side of The Vatican;
Why won't my videos work?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by redled

I didn't say we should kill ANYONE!!!

Never meant't that.

How are the Dominicans more dangerous than the militant arm Jesuits??

Look at the Curia, how they are expressed. It is highly correupt, half the votes come from Italy, and the Dominicans intend to keep it hat way. They worship at the altar of keeping ther poor poor and ensuring that the vulnerable bow to them in a confessional but keep their ill gotten hoardes looking holier than though. The Dominicans are evil since Pope Joan and need another order to clean the paedophilia up. Nazi like.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by redled

I am not understanding your view.
I've looked it up, but, still I don't see how I can dismiss or minimize the evidence against Jesuit subterfuge
in favor of Dominicans.............
Can you explain more?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
You may know the pope recently said that only roman catholics are christian. Anyone else is a heretic.

source please! I was under the impression that it was the other way around.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'll go get it. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Here it is, where the pope keeps in line with his Anathemas!
We are heretics according to him, worthy of the church's judgement!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

outstanding, thank you kindly.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

You're welcome.
I think redled is from a country with a lot of catholic tradition. Maybe that's why he knows more about the Dominicans and such.
I'm more worried about the catholic church and state merging and the fact that the church has had it's hands in much treachery.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Does anyone else have anything to add?
Those of you in Europe?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Here's something I found about the Russian revolution!
The Jesuits in Russia
I started thinking about the Orthodox church and how Tsar Nicholas was orthodox.
Orthodoxy, as well as protestantism have USUALLY been adverse to the Vatican.
Is there really a scheme underway to get rid of her opponents?
I think so.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join