It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Talk - Messages from the Great White Brotherhood

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I suppose I should have used the words "cosmic bodies" instead of "planets", meaning both "Planets" and "Moons" as we call them, as well as other objects such as asteroids etc. A moon is a planet itself, although the definition of Planet and Moon is that a Planet goes around a Sun, while the orbit of a Moon is around one of the Planets. But many Moons are of much greater size than Earth.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

How exactly are humans so wide spread over the universe when we are the mammal humanoid.

How can all these planets have mammals in such different conditions?

We are warm blooded, and a lot planets out there would be too hot to have warm blooded creatures, and would most likely be cold blooded, as in reptile humanoids.

Why are there so many humans out there?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
IX-777, I think you should read this also:
www.endtimeprophecy.net...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well I already know the real answer to my question, but I want to hear your input.

The reason so many aliens are human according to you is because you've never seen an alien in the physical, so when talking about them you simply assign them as something you know very well, humans.

In actuality, there a lot of planets that can support life, but many are too hot, or too cold to actually have humans.

They'd have their own versions of our animal groups. Things we would not be able to understand unless we see them up close and personal.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by SatanChrist]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I already described a couple other alien humanoid life forms I have seen that are not related to humans / mammals. One of these did indeed seem to be reptilian, I mentioned this in my other thread "The Truth about aliens & alien abductions" I believe.

The reason the human race is so widely spread seem to be because they have developed technology for galactic travels long time ago. They are rather good at adapting to different climates and environments and even inhabitating planets with no natural atmosphere of its own but using technological and artificial structures which the atmosphere is contained within, as well as underground bases in several places.

I believe all life in this universe comes from the same Source, thus all must share some of the same DNA etc no matter where you go, but this is a personal observation and not something I have established as a fact - it is possible that other universes exists with completely different forms of life that has absolutely no connection with the life forms of this universe at all, coming from other Sources.

This is more speculative though, but from my experience it does seem to be this way, and multiple layers of Reality exists spread out within the totality of Existence, and many different Creators and forms of life is found in these different realms.

But yes, other alien life forms also exists, I am not saying that there are none other humanoid or intelligently developed alien beings out there - there are many types of aliens on many different planets and galaxies, but few of them have been going to Earth, and I am not aware of any of them currently being here in physical form, something I have explained in my other thread on the alien topic.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I agree that all life comes from the same source, but it is the planet or habitat that obviously will decide what a creature looks like. That being said, the difference between places are so drastic, it's almost impossible to understand with our brains what these aliens look like because we only know of earth, and whatever developed apon earth.

So we can't even imagine some of the physical forms these aliens take.

BUT - you say humans are the most technologically advanced in the known universe? Or the first to become technologically advanced?

Why wouldn't these advanced humans come to earth and watch themselves in the early stages of their civilization?

EDIT - The reason all life comes from the same source is because everything came from the same source, all there is to be. Every dimension has it's minimum, which goes for height length depth time. When the dimension of time was at it's minimum so was the height length depth, we all came from the same source.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by SatanChrist]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
SatanChrist:

No, I do not say that the Human beings are the most advanced technologically , I have seen other beings with very advanced technology and I do not know whom are most technologically advanced in the Universe, I do not even know all the different types of beings that exists. It is also difficult to compare the level of development in technology, as different beings - and even different groups of humans - have developed technology based upon completely different systems and ways of function, that are impossible to compare per se. Some are more focused on what I can only call "spiritual technology" while others are almost completely "material" technology, while others have a mixture of the two. Some would probably not even call the spiritual based "technology" for "technology" in the first place - such as an aircraft that is not a physical craft but created by consciousness, and the travelers are only energetically present in this craft while their physical bodies remain on their home planets. Still, they do travel in a craft, together, similar to how one would travel in a physical ship together, the difference being them using their astral bodies instead of physical bodies for this travel.

What makes a race more advanced, the ability to control and manipulate the external world through spiritual or material methods? The combination of the two?

There are also those whom travel with their physical bodies but through what I can only call spiritual means, or non-physical technology. This would be examples such as those whom are able to dissolve their physical bodies, and make them momentarily melt into and manifest within the astral planes as astral bodies, to then re-dissolve and re-manifest in another location again in physical form. Teleportation would be what you call it, and time travel is also possible to achieve by this, and where exactly do we start dividing between what is a "spiritual based technology" or a "material based technology" in the end, considering all the physical itself is energy just in a more dense form than what is called "non-physical" or "astral" , "spiritual", etc.

I am sure there are very advanced beings out there, whom understand and are able to use - and abuse - both the "spiritual" and "material" technologies to far greater ways than what I have observed, and I am sure the same goes for human beings out there that may be much more advanced then what I am personally familiar with, and there are probably those that are extremely "primitive" as well and have very little knowledge about either.

And these humans DO come to Earth, using methods such as myself, through spiritual means, and thus either simply observe Earth without any physical manifestation of themselves, or they chose to either briefly enter a physical body, or completely incarnate into a physical body. They also travel in time in their own home worlds to see their own past, which technically speaking is a form of teleportation rather than true "time travel".

There has also been physical contact on Earth in the distant past, but to my knowledge these last contacts were few and very long ago, I am not aware of any such going on presently.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
"There are also those whom travel with their physical bodies but through what I can only call spiritual means, or non-physical technology. "

Than it is possible even likely and not rarely, that an alien may make 'physical' contact with an Earth Human without the need of material space crafts or physical detection(would seem a lot easier to not track a biological entity who travels spiritually-but yet is not spirit itsel but biological)-if they have the ability to disolve their physical /biological appearance at any time and re manifest later.

"There has also been physical contact on Earth in the distant past, but to my knowledge these last contacts were few and very long ago, I am not aware of any such going on presently. "

You say it doesn't happen, then saying it can happen, then saying rarely happens. Not being 'aware' of something just makes one able to say "I don't know" not "It's rare or never". Sometimes we can know a lot from our own experiences, but it's important not to state facts when really the answer is "I don't know".

peace

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Zerra]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
IX-777, do you believe that Anunnaki bio-engineered humans on Earth about 200,000-300,000 years ago? It makes sense because through DNA testing, everyone's DNA on Earth is linked to one female in Africa around that time and that female could be the make of the Anunnaki who were in Africa at that time searching for gold and making a slave race. What do you think of this theory?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Zerra: What we are discussing here is the Present, not the Past. I am talking about incidents in modern society blaimed on physical aliens from other planets. I have not seen evidence indicating this to be the case - and as stated over and over, if it is the case, I believe it must be a rather rare case that happens with very few people, and that most people having these experiences fall into one of my other mentioned categories of explanations. This is based upon both logic and observation and personal knowledge of how such events take place from my own experience and involvement.

The amount of physical beings going anywhere are not as many in amount as those whom travel in spirit form only. This fact alone makes it obvious that most contacts must relate to spirit contacts simply because more spirits visit than physical beings - the spirit entities are around us here and affecting us all the time whether we are aware of it or not.

Your theory that the physical beings could be coming here by my mentioned teleportation methods is possible, and indeed this could be the case for several of the possible few cases that may be real physical alien contacts. But still these would be few compared to those that are explained in other ways. Also, you have to consider the fact that such beings would have to know where to go, and have a reason for going to that specific location in the first place, before they would use such a method to go anywhere.

The Universe is gigantic, Earth is one tiny fraction of enormous and vast amounts of planets of all life forms, some more primitive, some more advanced. The chances for several of these beings being advanced enough to come here happening to actually chose Earth of all these places are extremely slim, the chance of them even knowing about Earth in the first place is slim enough. Logic would suggest there would be more chance for them to exploring various worlds, and spreading their teams to different locations, thus the contact in these different places would be limited, even if Earth is one of these locations the amount of these beings coming here would be limited and certainly not constant and in large amounts as reported by people whom claim to have had physical contact with such beings. The very lack of evidence for any such contact alone is a strong indication that such contact must indeed be extremely rare.

The very fact that we find absolutely no evidence of ANY contact through any of Humans known history confirms that such contacts must be rare, as if Earth was that well known, and well visited, surely some evidence would been left over from some of these visits through time.

Those living here now, Humans, came from other places in the distant past, and have been in contact with a few other Human Race beings from time to time but the last known contact I am aware of goes many thousands of years back to times when disasters happened on the home planet of those whom came here. One day the Human race will continue its journey through the stars and inhabit yet other planets again. I suggest they will go back to Mars again, from which many originally came, now that technology here is getting good enough to start reparing damages there and hopefully work together with those whom still are on Mars.

These visitations you can find some evidence for in mankinds ancient past, as they left behind what can be considered maps pointing towards the origin so that later generations would be able to figure this out and know where they came from and thus hopefully be able to sometime go back.

A fraction of limited groups of people from Earth are already in contact with a fraction of another limited group of people from both the Moon and Mars, but there seem to be a greater conflict between Earth and Moon than Earth and Mars, so for now mankind are focusing mostly on Mars and governments, whom are part of this group, are doing their work to try infiltrate and gain some power and control over those on Mars - my observations seem to show that Earth is helping Mars with terraforming and making the planet inhabitable again on the surface.

Of curiosity, did you see the method of travel these beings you met used? If so what form was it, did they travel in crafts or otherwise?

sphinx551:
Yes from what I have been informed, the current Human Race here is a result of ancient contact with another race as you suggest. Exactly where these beings came from I am uncertain as this goes very far back in time.

There have been some such events, and modern man were influenced again by contact around 12 000 years ago which started the modern civilization and introduced many new things to the people of Earth from agriculture to domestication of animals such as dogs and new skills in construction work, science, spirituality, people migrating the continents etc. Some cataclysms took place at the same time, and also at later times, and some civilizations of Earth were lost but knowledge survived and those left behind carried it with them to other parts of the world. The ancient latin americans and ancient egyptians were both of same origins, after a disaster in the area where the Gulf of Mexico is now located and landmasses in the surrounding ocean areas were submerged and destroyed. This area was what is called Atlantis today, and the people of Atlantis were some of the original people that came from non-Earthly locations.

Obviously many things have happened throughout mankinds history during all those hundreds of thousands of years, but these are some of the most important in regards of origins and physical non-earthly contacts and influence, at least of which I am aware of.

Non-physical, or spiritual involvement have also been responsible for a lot of what has happened in Mankinds society, culture and civilization, and the human race is being abused by entities seeking control and power and worship and this too goes back thousands of years, currently this World is being ruled by Negative energies / entities and so it has been for the last few millennias.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It's too long to go back and forth, so although I disagree on some things let us say to each their own and may experiences never cease for you or I and learning never stop.
To answer your question, I am unaware of their transportation method. I was not abducted by them. They wore equiptment so I was unable to know what they looked like until the next time I saw them in astral form. I haven't been able to find any stories or mythology that speaks about them on Earth terms, but I'll keep searching for anything that matches their description.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Zerra]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
francyburo:

And thanks, I will be interested in seeing your UFO photos.

I'd like to post 4 pictures of the giant UFO I saw at night whit Commander ly-on, how can I pout an attachment in my posts?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Zerra: Can you give a general description of their physical appearance? I am curious if I have observed any of the same beings myself somewhere. And may during what circumstances you met these beings, what happened during this time, and why/how did they leave without you seeing their transportation method?

francyburo:
First go to the VIDEO & MEDIA section up on the top menu, to the left - above the ATS logo. Or just click this link: media.abovetopsecret.com...

Then click "Upload Media" - fill out the details, click Upload Media File, browse your computer for the file and once it is uploaded click the link that you get in "My Media" in "My Account" so that you get the full size image. Then right click the image and select "Copy image adress" (or how that would be called in english, I have norwegian browser).

Once copied, go back here to the post and make a reply, and above the text box you write the reply in there is a menu of buttons, select the monitor icon with a color palette and simply paste the copied image address there and it will be added. Do the same for any additional images (upload, copy image, and paste them into the add image button here in the reply box) - I suggest having the upload media page opened in another window so you can easily go back here and copy paste the image links if there are several.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Unfortunatelly, it seems I do not have permission to upload media, as the message says. Anyway, I can send the photos to you in the normal way, via email, and then you can post it in the ATS.

As I told you, when I met ly-on in Quito, he "arranged" an appointment with the UFOs of the Confederations, he said he had to wait for one UFO "called (UFNA) to come, and that the Guides would have told him the day (the place is always Cochasqui, a pre-inca pyramidal city near Quito)

We went at 10 pm, with some other UFO "fans" and the Chief of Commander ly-on, a woman living in Quito too, called E-la, and we began to dispose ourselves with a little meditation, some chants, with particular notes in order to increase our vibrations. At 5 am, we saw a great bright light above us, moving histerically, and then a flash light like saying "we are here" so I started to make pictures even if it was really dark. The obcjet began to divide in 2-3 parts and change colours, the result was the pictures I'd like to share with the ATS members

Lyon said that the Guides also went down, all wearing white uniforms, and gave to each persons "gifts" like blu espheres, the only detail there where invisible to most of us due to our low vibrations

E-la said UFNA is the UFO who divided the Red Sea with magnetic forces in order to let the juish escape from the egypcians.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by francyburo

What do these UFOs look like?

Are they simply spots in the air, or actual craft?

A lot of people on this site have done it in the past by getting a buddy to release some balloons a few km down into the wind, by the time they get over you they are too high for you to tell, and simply look like spots in the air.

A lot of people have done that on this site.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SatanChrist

It was a solid massive UFO flying above us, at about 300 meters, it seemd to be like a traffic light, but sometimes it turned to completelly gray like mercury. Ly-on said it is not mercury, although has a similar behaviour (it merge together like the terrestrial mercury) but a carbonate carbonium product which is not possible to create on Earth.. I do have the pictures, remember it stood high from us, and stayed completelly still for about 3 minutes, while I could make the pictures.
Can you help me postthis pictures ????

francyburo

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Regarding the baloons, I can say...it was everything but baloons, it was really solid...and "plasma like" at the same time. If someone put some fake pictures on ATS, well, is not my problem...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Zerra: Can you give a general description of their physical appearance? I am curious if I have observed any of the same beings myself somewhere. And may during what circumstances you met these beings, what happened during this time, and why/how did they leave without you seeing their transportation method?

They were about the size of a toddler, skinny, long fingers, white skin, really round baby face, big huge eyes (size of tennis balls), no visible human nose, small mouth-possibly no lips that I could see, tiny hairs on the top of the head that stick right out-this gave him the look of a balding man though a mixture of baby and elderly look to it. minimal clothing-like a nitegown with one strap over the shoulder and no strap on the other shoulder-i guess sorta ancient greece style.
The others who work with them were what people call greys-only they were about 6 f something tall (Only saw these one's in spirit form). The rest look more human.
They've been a very good source of help to me in the last few years. Anyways, as you know there are energy means of putting people out and making them feel very 'relaxed'. Nothing new to those who work in healing people so I assumed they used that (even though i did feel an injection-I think it was energy though.)

personally I think they have a sense of humour and are curious beings because they did try on my puppy housecoat. It wrapped around them like blanket (they are too short for it ). Hindsight I laugh at that.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Zerra]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by francyburo
reply to post by SatanChrist

It was a solid massive UFO flying above us, at about 300 meters, it seemd to be like a traffic light, but sometimes it turned to completelly gray like mercury. Ly-on said it is not mercury, although has a similar behaviour (it merge together like the terrestrial mercury) but a carbonate carbonium product which is not possible to create on Earth.. I do have the pictures, remember it stood high from us, and stayed completelly still for about 3 minutes, while I could make the pictures.
Can you help me postthis pictures ????

francyburo

I'm excited to see these pics and take a look. You can create a photobucket account-free-. Upload the picture, take the link an dpost it here ^_^ www.photobucket.com goodluck!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well...I was the exited one, when looking at that show thinking that SOMEONE from other planet were driving that UFO.
The pictures don't create any suggestion, just coloured spots, I hope I'll find the way to show you

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join