It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Talk - Messages from the Great White Brotherhood

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Yes, you can receive communication verbally through human language while in spirit form, I never said you cant, nor did I say you forget all human language while in spirit form. I was talking about reincarnation, when moving from one body to the next - from one life to a new life. That is a completely different matter.

When receiving communication verbally, it is truly not verbally but rather "converted" to a familiar way by the receiver, in the same way a person may look as he did while alive even after death, yet this too is only being "converted" in image form as he truly do not have any physical body.

Existence and the spiritual realms are complex, and there is a lot to learn about how to navigate them and how things are perceived and experienced - and the various differences in such experiences and ways of perception.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
IX-777; languages are an interesting subject. I would be interested to hear your take take on Enochian language, the language of the birds.
Also, in the Hebrew Bible and qabala, the names of God, Tetragramatton, seem to have very special properties. In some teachings, mearly invoking these names opens up communication to certain spiritual beings, how is this possible?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yes I am aware of the Enochian language, but I have not studied it much myself nor used it for anything specific such as the Enochian magic it is intended for. I do not practice that, but I do recognize John Dee as a man of great insights and contact with non-physical entities whom assisted him creating his magical systems.

Regarind the power of words, the answer is quite simple: Anything can be charged with energy for specific purposes, this includes words as well as words themselves are energetic structures. This is why certain words have certain powers and certain mantras and such are used to gain various results, this goes for spells as well where various words have to be used to gain the wanted result, and so it goes for the many rituals where special words are used too.

Just like an object, lets say an crystal, can be charged with a specific energy for a specific purpose, lets say healing, so can words. Words can be created for specific purposes, and the more they are used by people for that specific purpose, the more they are filled with the energy for that purpose. The collective consciousnes of all people using such words create the powers of the words. On their own the words have no power more than any other words, its only when they are used with the intention of having the power they are supposed to have, and when they have already been charged with such powers.

Many primitive magicians are not aware of such things, and they actually believe it is the words themselves that are the important thing and have a magical power, just as they may believe that a certain item have a certain magical power and have to be used to gain a certain result.

The same goes for many tools used for psychic work, lets say a pendulum, some actually believe it is the pendulum itself that has some kind of magical or paranormal power, while in reality the pendulum has no power at all, it is only affected by the subconscious of the person using it. The person using it is the one giving it the energy to function, it does not function on its own - the same goes for the mentioned words - the people using them gives them the power to work, they will not work on their own.

Everything is about Mind and how the Mind affect what you practice or do, and how your consciousness, awareness and will and belief directs specific energies to specific purposes.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Thank you for answering.
The Final Contact thread is in the Gray area, and entered lots of posts, good ones, bad ones, and was closed some moths ago, but you can still find it typing ly-on in the "advanced search" option.
The Commander gave us lots of info about the Great Pyramid, the Sphynx, the Chupacabra, the Guides, his experiences with the spaceships, even the Mona Lisa rebus, and you can note how difficult for the members was to remain calm instead of attack him. He even talked about the inside of the spaceships he went, telling that there are more simple than we imagine, just a big white quartz in the centre of the main command room, as 90% of the movement of the ship itself are made with mind.
He talked about the "half-man " Guide witha soul belonging to the Real Time of the Universe, and how this people have the mission to awake the humans.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I did check out the first couple pages of the thread you mention, and found some of it to sound true, some of it plausible, while some of it false.

Among things that I find to be untrue is the Billy Meier case, he is a proven hoaxer and liar. The ways he constructed some of the spaceships is straight out hilarious, using his own carbage can lid among other things. And small bonzai-type of trees with a small "craft" connected to it, and photographed from a perspective making it look like a large tree with a large craft. And he took photos of an old illustrated science book about dinosaurs and claimed these drawings he photographed from that book were real photos from time traveling to the age of the dinosaurs. He also took photos from his TV of a woman whom turned out to be a TV host, and claimed this to be a photo of one of the Pleiadians. Billy Meier has no credibility at all.

I will have to look further into the thread and what this Commander person claims before I can properly decide what I believe about him and I might have to look into other sources as well to see what I can find out about him and his claims.

What I did notice was also that he seem to claim that he is communicating from the ancient past, 9000 something years BC, if I understood correctly. And he said he is a man of 40 or so years currently here. Thus, from my understanding, what he is saying is that he is a human now whom is channeling information from some other entity. From his posts it also seem that way from the way he writes as he is quoting the "Commander". One should always be very cautious and skeptical towards any channeled information as there is a lot of lies and deceit coming from such sources, mostly due to the fact there are far more mischiveous entities around us here in this lower realm of existence than pure, good and honest ones. Many seek power and control. Quite often they mix in lies and truth and blends it together for their own agendas, and often the person channeling the material will blindly believe it all to be true. I have often noticed cases where channeled information is mostly true, perhaps 90% or more true, and only some small parts are lies and deceit neatly put into place for whatever reason the entity choses to do this. One good example is the Seth material, which has a lot of truth to it, and a few lies here and there.

However, I am not sure if this is the case with this person, as I only read a couple pages, and perhaps he has explained himself better somewhere in other pages, so I really will have to try read through it before I can comment on anything more than this.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I understand you say the difference between a lucid dream and astral projection is that a dream is of your own creation, and astral projecting is visiting other creations on the astral, but how can you really tell the difference personally to know what is of your subconscious and what is a real projection?

Say for instance as I lucid dream I often get bored of earth and fly out into space to other planets, this is still of my creation though or is it a projection?

How can you tell the difference personally?

[edit on 13-11-2009 by SatanChrist]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The easiest way to tell the difference is of course by going somewhere you can see something that you can get verififed once you return to your body.

So if you do that, you know for sure it was a real projection and not just a lucid dream.

Another method is to try do what you normally can do in a lucid dream, such as morph objects and things in your surroundings, or change or alter other beings in your environment, and see if you succeed or not. The easier it is to do such things, the more you are in your lucid dream environment, and the harder it is to do such, the more you are in another real environment outside your own creation.

These two can blend to some degree, so that in some cases you may either be visited by real external entities in your lucid dreams, or you may be able to alter and do certain changes within other real external worlds. But by practice, you will quickly discover the difference between the two, and after some time it will be an instant knowledge of whether you are having a lucid dream or a true astral projection.

Remember you can also ask your higher self for clarification, and your guides, simply state something like "I now experience the real external world" or "I now exit my lucid dream and enter the astral world". "I now experience my true higher self", "I am now outside my body", "I am now in physical space" and so on are also examples on useful affirmations you can state out loud in your lucid dream or astral projection for some clarification. Even asking "Is this experience real?" can give you the answer from your higher self - or ask your guides to come and show you the truth and guide you along in the real external worlds.

For me, the easiest way, is to simply will myself out of body when I am in a lucid dream. Then I usually find myself briefly back in my body, in a paralyzed state, with vibrations and energies running through me, and I can then think of floating up and I will exit my physical body.

Normally I can easily feel and know the difference between a lucid dream and a real astral projection though - but in an essence both are "real", the difference is just about whom has created the world you visit.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Thanks again fro writing.
According to Ly-on, who is terrestrial in our time, and extraterrestrial in his spirit belonging to the future, with the title of "commander of Confederations", Billy Meier case is real and fake at the same time.
When young Billy was approached by commander Semjase in the 70's, the contact was genuine.

When the contact ended, about 20 years ago, Billy's ego tried desperatelly to stay on top of the UFO's stories, creating fake pictures, the redicolus laser gun pictures (something impossible to be real, as the Guides have higher vibrations and cannot appear that clear in a terrestrial photo) and the others redicolous proves. This happens when a contact, which is always pure and based on humbleness, is invaded and corrupted by ego and the whishes to becone famous.

Ly-on said that in the 80's, Billy Meyer was abducted by Zetas grays and had his brain whashed out, in order to make this contact absolutelly stupid

So, to make a final resume of the Billy Meuer case: the case was REAL in the beginning, FAKE fron the 80´s.

Regarding Ly-on, in august I had the chance to meet him, and we had a visual contact in Cochasqui, with a big UFO of the Confederations, whose pictures I'll post it in this thread. I saw aboy 5 ufos, of different colours, at 4 am, but Commader said it was only one, changing shape and colours

Its another proof of ly-on's claims
Francyburo

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
francyburo:

Well I have previously mentioned the possibility that Billy Meier originally was in contact with real entities, but due to the spiritual nature of these, he could not take any photos of them - nor their crafts for that matter, and because of this he started manufacturing "evidence" on his own to get people to believe his story.

Regardless, because of him being a great liar and hoaxer, it is rather irrelevant now whether he was in true contact or not as it is impossible to know for people now what parts of what he is telling is true, and what parts are lies.

And thanks, I will be interested in seeing your UFO photos.

Blessings
-Maggador

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
I will be interested in seeing your UFO photos.

What do you think of this picture?:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c8dd79919ab.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 16-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I've done the astral projection in a dream, and I gotta say, it really just seems like a dream to me.

How do you know that "astral projection" is the actual visitation of other constructed consciousness? I mean, it all seems just like any other dream.

You'd have to set something up in order to prove astral projection to be real, can you meet me on the spiritual/astral plane or something? Or meet somebody? Because it seems a lot like any other dream.

Which I gotta say is quite lame, to call your dreams a spiritual plane to meet with real aliens.

I mean everybody dreams of aliens and other planets, but it's not anywhere near enough to go on to call them real aliens and real planets. Especially not enough to go on, to say you are in fact a reincarnated alien just because you dreamed about it.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by SatanChrist]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatanChrist
reply to post by IX-777

but it's not anywhere near enough to go on to call them real aliens and real planets.

Well, there some support for real Earth-like planets:
news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Uh.. I know there are earth like planets, I'm saying just because you dream of a certain planet doesn't make that certain planet real.

I do believe there plenty of planets with life on them, but dreaming about a planet doesn't make it real. That's something you have to tell a 3 year old, I'm surprised I have to tell adults on here the difference between dreams and reality.

We have to physically travel through space to get to these planets, UNLESS we can get several or a couple people to meet while astral projecting, if we can do that, then we are on to something. But I mean, we have to report the exact details.

Get two people to wear a color while projecting, and get them to meet and report each others colors. Or even better bring a number. If we can do that, then astral projection is real, and sufficient travel to something at least.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
sphinx551:

I think it is a fake, it looks like a dummy, made out of sculpturing material and with eyes made of some reflective stones or such.

But thats just my observation, I cant tell for sure of course from just one photo, and that itself is one of my points regarding the "the truth about Aliens and alien abductions" - if they were as frequent and real as reported, surely someone would have better photos and videos and other physical evidence of such. Check the linked thread of mine for my personal explanations of what most of these cases of alien contact really are.

SatanChrist:

It seems you did not properly read my previous answer to your question. If you want to verify your experience as real, do a simple thing such as go out of your body, check what is happening in a location you can not know anything about, and then have it verified when you get back. Its the best and easiest way. You can do experiments too, have someone place a card in a room with a number on, and then project to that room and take a look and check if you were right when you come back. There are plenty of ways. Go practice some remote viewing, there is a free course at www.farsight.org - and you will know directly from that course alone if you are "getting it right" or not as the real locations you are asked to try see will not be revealed until the end of each exercise.

And yes, as i have mentioned before, people do travel in groups at times from different locations, and even hold astral meetings due to separation of physical distance, and so on, which also is a way to verify it. Practice with a friend or something, someone else whom are interested in the same, its also one of the best ways. Then you can share notes and experiences and compare them.

If your astral projections seem like any other dream, I do not think you actually are astral projecting, because an astral projection will feel as real and physical as anything and you will feel yourself being separated from your physical body and knowing that your physical body is in a different location, you will be completely aware and awake and at any moment be able to return to your physical body.

The governments use these methods because of their effectiveness in various matters such as finding missing people or spying on enemies etc. Check this documentary for some of the CIA remote viewers own stories of what they do and how its done:
CIA PSYCHIC SPIES - REMOTE VIEWING

Also check this remote viewing of an abduction:
REMOTE VIEWING AN ABDUCTION

As far as myself goes, I am not just an astral projector whom have happened to see things in my "dreams", I do it in complete waking state - which is the way to do it properly - and I have checked countless previous lives here on Earth as well which I have later been able to verify by checking the data I have been able to retrieve about them.

When you get experienced, there will be no doubt about its reality, and you will be able to verify things on your own just as thousands and thousands of people have before you around the world.

Here is an example of artificially induced astral projection through the use of technology, during research at the Monroe Institute whom have done a lot of work on these for many decades:
www.metacafe.com...

[edit on 16-11-2009 by IX-777]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I will continue to try a proper astral projection then.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I am now interested about Pleiades.

1. How many Earth-like planets are in Pleiades?

2. Will the Pleiadeans ever take some Earth humans to their home planet in Pleiades? What if a person really wants to go to a planet inhabited by the Pleiadeans in the Pleiades? Can the Pleiadeans simply just take Earth human if the Earth human just volunteers and begs to go?

3. Any description of your home planet in Pleiades?

4. What theories do Pleiadeans generally believe in about the origin of the universe?

5. Would an Earth human survive on some planets in Pleiades without a protective suit? What kind of weather do you get in your home planet on Pleiades?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
SatanChrist:
Good luck! Feel free to ask me if you need any assistance with astral projection. I would recommend you to get some good material such as books and audio courses on the subject to get properly understanding of the phenomena and how to experience it in its true sense. Astral Dynamics ( www.astraldynamics.com... ) is one of the best books on the subject, and The Gateway Experience by The Monroe Institute ( www.monroeinstitute.org... ) is one of the best audio courses on it.

sphinx551:
1 - There were countless, what the current number is I do not know, my own world was destroyed long time ago and no longer exist physically. There are many stars in the Pleiades systems, all of them do not relate to eachother in any direct way and the different planets were not all in contact with eachother, though contact have expanded after the destruction of many of the physical worlds.

2 - Some Earth Humans have already gone to the Pleiadean worlds, and vice-versa. Myself being one of those whom have come from a world there and ended up here. This is rather common in the Universe, many people have had lives on other planets in their past. However, there are no plans to my knowledge about coming physically in space crafts to pick up people, that is simply not how it works. Soul travel is the most efficient and easy way of intergalactic travels, and those whom have evolved, or rather developed themselves further, have discarded their physical bodies and live in realms close to the physical yet non-physical.

3 - It used to be Earth like, and most inhabitated planets are Earth like to more or less degrees as this is the type of planets that are proper for our lifeforms to live on. Some difference in species of animals, plants, and so on of course, and other technology, and spiritually more understanding between the people as we live in much deeper harmony with ourselves, eachother and the Universal Source of All.

4 - The answer to that question would be rather long to explain. But to put it extremely short: In the beginning existed only the one Mind, the first Cause of all other existence - it created within itself the first energies of what we can call this "other existence", including other Creators with abilities to Manifest and design Dimensions and Life spawned from their own Minds. These Creators also brought forth other various sub-creators, whom in their turn also took part of Creation and various Levels of Existence. This divided down all the way to this Physical Existence. Thus, there are many "Gods", of different ranks, and many of these have been worshipped by different people and cultures both here on Earth and elsewhere in the Universe. Because different Creators with different polarities and functions were set out different types of Energies manifested within different types of Creations, and the One was split up into different fragments, such as "negative" and "positive", thus "Good" and "Evil", and since Creation has gone through countless levels of manifestations of different Life, this has also brought forth Beings whom are of different nature than other Beings, because of having different origins of the first polarities. This has lead to some Beings being termed here as the Good Ones, and some of these as the Evil Ones - this goes on at many levels, between the Gods themselves, and all the way down here between People. Some believe themselves to be the True God because of having forgotten, or not truly realized, their true origins - same as with People in the physical World - forgotten themselves and believing they are something they are not, and in addition often being fooled by some of these other Beings into believing certain things regardin Reality that not necessarily is true, seen from a longer perspective. In essence, all Life is One, simply due to Everything existing within the One Mind, the First Cause, and all and everything is connected to eachother, and all life have potential equal to that of their creators, meaning that even Man himself can become Creators - or what is called Gods, and manifest their own Worlds and Realities. It is a complex topic, and it is a lot of confusion between Mankind and other Beings on this, having caused many problems for many Lifeforms.

5 - Yes, we breath air just like you when in physical bodies, and our physical bodies are very much alike as we have common ancestors and are of the same - we can interbreed, and if we walk among you it would hard to distinguish us from any of yourselves and vice versa.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
1. What do you think of the Holographic Universe theory?

2. Are there aliens on the Moon? Are they spiritual or physical beings?

By the way, your response to question 4 in your post sounds similar to the one in this book:
www.exopoliticshongkong.com...

[edit on 17-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
1. I have not looked much into this theory, in fact I only recently first did take a brief look at it after reading some quotes by someone named Talbot. But what I read sounded interesting and seemed to have a lot of truth to it, there seemed to be a greater understanding of reality than most people have. But I will have to look further into the whole theory and what it is about to properly comment on it. I have written some on my own observations regarding existence, reality and illusions on my website, you may check some of my articles under the Menu there to see what my own discoveries are and see if any of it fits to what you know about the Holographic Universe theory.

2. There are both physical and spiritual beings on the Moon. Spiritual beings are on every planet I can think of, and the planets themselves can be said to have a spiritual core, or Soul so to speak. The auras of these planets are constantly emitting out throughout the universe and affecting other entities and energies around, this is one of the reasons planets affect people and why horoscopes can be created, as every person will be affected by a specific amount of this planetary energy at birth, and thus be "implanted" with a certain amount of the planets own "consciousness", or "personality" so to speak.

But to properly answer your question, the beings on the Moon that I know of are Humans, or belong to the same group of beings that are related to eachother through common ancestors such as Humans, Martians, Pleiadians, and so on. These seem to live in spherical fields protecting them, where they have artificial atmosphere and air inside for them to be able to live. They also seem to live underground to a large degree, similar to those on Mars. They have technology that are greater than the Human technology, and they have had to protect themselves against Human interference and contact before, which probably is one of the reasons Humans never went back there because they are not welcome.

Interesting to hear that my answer regarding the Origin sounds similar to what is mentioned in the book you refer to. I did save the book and will try get the time to read it so I can see if it contains many truths and things I am familiar with or not.

Best wishes,
-Maggador

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
"There are both physical and spiritual beings on the Moon. Spiritual beings are on every planet " I'm curious if you are saying the moon is a planet here or if you just went to a different topic ? =D peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join