It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

on the increase of personal awakenings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
scientist, you do raise a valid point; but the group I seek are not the average person that starts to pay a little more heed to everyday life;

it is true that the numbers are not that large as of yet, perhaps 1 in 10,000 on average; but that one is an individual that has become aware, not by reading a text or listening to someone speak, but has suddenly discovered on their own that something is wrong, we don't have all the pieces of the puzzle; the fertilizer keeps getting deeper but the roses aren't growing.

Thanks again, scientist

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jkd Up

I understand, for many have to be led or fed and often times when faced with the chioce, do not choose wisely.

To me the awakening process is very personal and totally limited to the person experiencing it, and for me it was a major shift in my personal paradigm.

thanks for sharing with us.

seeker

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

speaker,

the vast majority will be very slow to see, if ever, and the most would have to be dragged kicking and screaming before they would even consider that maybe, just maybe, possibly there might be some light at the end of the tunnel, and it doesn't automatically have to be a train?

but it is encouraging to see more and more coming forth, hopefully as the road tolls on it will snowball and then the numbers will increase;

the downside is that as more awaken I feel it is an indication that we are nearing whatever this way comes.

seeker

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hi and thank you for the topic. I have awakened, as well. And a few years ago if you had told me anything about Spiritual Awakenings I would have had a pretty dumb look on my face. I'm glad you are all experiencing it and are sharing here, as it helps a ton to have some backing. No one in my family or in my network understands me yet. Granted I have always been 'weird'- vegetarian, saving animals that no one else would look at, quiet, etc. What I wouldn't give to be able to leave this rat race and get to that cabin in the woods.

My awakening began maybe a year ago, with a voracious appetite for anything ufo related. I thought it was weird, but I kept reading anyway, because I literally craved it. It felt like my brain just opened up and said, let there be learning! And naturally, I was lead to the rest of this beautiful story. I am stuck now in not knowing if I have come here for the coming events or if I am a soul just traveling up the 'ladder'. I read a lot about those who know their purpose and it frustrates me that I do not.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hello, Seeker

Perhaps we diverge on the idea of what "awakening" is. You mention that people are realizing that things are wrong, though I would submit that a great many people feel this way, always have and always will.

For me it wasn't the realization of what is wrong, but rather what is right. In short, everything.

We are part of a larger mechanism that we can not understand completely from our position. That the universe, and this planet, works in spite of us, rather than because of us. Whether it works for us or not, I believe, is a choice we can make.

In this, I find fear is nothing more than a lack of love. Both the love that we feel and the love that we give.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Add me to the list I have been going into hospital about every 2 years for different things, everytime I come out I am more intuative and aware of outside influences.

I have a condition called adisons and I am 100% positive it is linked with metaphysics. The last time I went into hospital I apparently comforted my other half and said that it was ok because the little ones were organising me and that it was for my own good.

You must understand I had a high temperature extremely low sats I was on the recuss room, therefore, I wasn't particularly myself if you get my gist.

To me hospital visitations = More knowledge and understanding its almost an inside joke now within my family.

I must add lastly that my other half has gone from being a complete skeptic of other life e.t.c to a firm believer now and this is purely because of the way I am after I have been in hospital.

It would be interesting to hear if anyone else has experienced any profoundness and connection with other life forms once they have been in hospital.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

another thing I have noticed is that more and more people are seeing things as we do; perhaps someday we will all find ourselves drawn to a specific area or locale, quite possibly start a little community of people living simply and as much in harmony with nature and spirit as possible, along the lines of how my native ancestors lived before the 'new world' was 'civilized.'

birds of a feather...

seeker

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I have had an "awakening." It started about a month ago when I was watching some videos on Alex Collier. What he was saying seemed so true and real, I wanted to see and learn more of what he was talking about. Watching these videos, I have realized the truth that maybe we are descendents of E.T's and they may be more life out there than we think.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

hi blujay, and thanks for sharing with us.

my awakening process was spread over many years; stage 1 was after a NDE in 1980, jumped me to the realization of design and purpose in life;

then in 2000 I had a pulmonary embolism, and stage 2 started, for i was doing well with the matters of spirit, but it was like a door opened and

everywhere i looked I either saw the chains of working for the Man, or the blinders that kept everyone from seeing forest for the trees, and realized that

1). the PTB and MSM were not for the good of the people, only themselves;

2). Too many things did not add up when it came to ufo's and many other things;

3). The only way I found to be happy was to change my self away from a sheep following the shepherd, to question everything, seek out and find my own answers, and form my own conclusions.

All things should be a matter of free choice and free will, tempered with love, truth, trust, and passion for all things.

I am happy inside, for I know who I am, what I believe in, and know every thing i do is governed by my choices; I just have to choose wisely.

and if, along the way, I meet more like myself, we'll just share the road and the fun together.

seeker

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

traveler

you have found the other side of the coin, for it does have 2 sides; see what is wrong and try to correct it; see what is right and try to embrace it.

and i agree that love, for oneself, for what we do, for who we meet, and how we live is the key.

thanks, friend.

seeker

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

And in either seeking the power of truth held by our higher self to guide us.

Indeed, there really isn't any difference in how we see things.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I really should have mentioned this earlier. My children I believe have been awake for a much longer time than I, but more than that I meet people often that speak about the condition of their lives and how they need to find a more simple, back to nature way of life.

Those of us that are waking were born awake....it is this system that we live in that puts us to sleep.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

perhaps they have, friend; I know when i was recovering from my embolism is when it hit me and I became even more aware.

thanks for sharing with us.

seeker

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

the sysrem is designed to block us away from our true selves; think about the open wonder a child's mind has, anything is possible, simply because they haven't been programmed yet that things don't exist or that something is "impossible".

the simple joy of discovery we can share with a young mind and heart is truly awesome; my grandkids teach me more about the simple joy of learning and just simply being than any other experience I have ever had.

seeker

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaiden

I couldn't tell you anything other than to actively seek your own answers, ask many questions, and research all the knowledge available;

draw your own conclusions, find that which resonates with you and makes you have that inner peace, friend.

a lot of the members here are in search of the same, and realizing and admitting that finding our truth, that meshes and flows for us and us alone, is what really matters.

that is my opinion of the matter, yet for others that may not be so.

thanks for sharing with us. D

seeker

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
According to the Theory that the Universe is a Novelty Conserving Engine, and that we have currently entered a period of Time/Space where Novelty is presenting at an increased rate according to the predications derived from the Laws of the Inverse Square and Ilya Prigogine's Fractal Universe Theory.

The fact that so many in the Fields of Quantum, Theoretical, Fractal, Novelty, Hyperdimensional, Torsion Field Physics et al are able to coalesce and show quantifiable relationships between these varied fields are cited as proof of a new Period of increased Novelty having been entered. Some sort of Nexus is approaching and the current physics lacks the flexibility to describe even the precursory Affectations.

Corresponding to this is the beginning of our passage through the Photon Belt - Potentially one of the Most Data-rich environs in the Galaxy. One could indeed say that synchronisity and corresponding level of Novelty has undoubtedly begun to Present at a rate predicted by the Fractal Universe Theory and it's adjuncts; Torsion Field, Quantum & Hyperdimensional Physics

[edit on 22-11-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

Would this have anything to do with the 26,000 year alignment of the planets with Ophiuchus?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

OMFG! you are one of those 2012 people - aren't you?

Why do you people always have to involve the friggin X planet in every single discussion... seriously, wtf.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Wow. That was some response and no I was not talking about the Planet X theory.

There is in fact a alignment of the planets that occurs.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I had read this link mikehagan.com... a few days ago and the language you used in your post seemed similar "novelty" specifically. I am just trying to make more clear for myself what you are trying to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join