It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

on the increase of personal awakenings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
My awakening happened three summers ago, unfortunately it came with the aid of some psychoactives. After having a terrible, terrible trip, which I passed on multiple times, I lay motionless on a bathroom floor, unable to speak, unable to move, barely able to breathe for hours. I was completely cognizant though, and my thoughts raced and raced and raced.

Then, I awoke. Like someone flipping on a light switch. i picked myself up off the bathroom floor, put some comfortable clothes on and sat on the porch to watch the sun rise. From that moment on, I have been harmonious, and everyone who knows me sees it. I am at peace with me, with everyone, with everything. I have never even met, nor talked to or interacted with any of you, but I love you all, for you are fellow knowledge seekers such as myself.

The awakening is not the end though, for the past 2.5 years I have continued to grow, and project peace. I have found true love in the process, and she has recently gone through an awakening as well. I see myself as her, she sees herself as me, just as I see myself in each and everyone of you as well.

I have felt the same need to prepare, for what I do not know... but I am excited, and I am hopeful. I have also felt the need to help others prepare, not even just my loves. Everyone in general, I want to awaken them, i want to help them, and I want them to help others like I have helped them.

its like being paralyzed from the waist down, but one day finding yourself walking up a flight of stairs.

The harmonious, singularity is amazing, its the best feeling in the world. Its a high for me, i truely do feel enlightened, awake and amazed every single moment of every single day.

I am so appreciative now, of everything in its beauty, its simple complexities and its harmonies... for everything has a resonance and everything is connected. Once you tap into this harmony, this chord, this resonance, the energy and power that vibrates through every thread of your being is astronomical.

I have realized this shell I possess now is just that, a physical housing for a universal being. While I may be alone in this form, I am part of a greater whole, therefore I am not alone at all.

"This body. this body holding me. be my reminder here that I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal all this pain is an illusion."

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
retroviralsounds - - your description of harmonious is quite amazing and accurate.

As I've previously stated - I was born into that state of harmony - - and had great difficulty in my youth not understanding - - why others were so different.

I had difficulty with the pettiness and cruelty of humans. I tried to communicate love & compassion via telepathic energy. My neighbor next door was in her 80s - I felt far more comfortable with her then anyone else.

At age 9 - I contemplated suicide - - because I was so lost and alone. Fortunately I do have a very strong spiritual awareness or guides - whatever is preferred - support system. I came away from that experience much stronger.

Do you ever feel that you just kind of float upward and above the mundane?

When I'm in a group of non-awakened - - and I start feeling the energy get kind of "prickly" - - I feel myself float upward above the fray with positive loving energy surrounding me. Then I try to wrap it around the others and pull them into it with me.

I wish my guides would allow me to do more - - but I'm kind of like part of the defense squad - - I have to hold my position - - I don't get to be the quarterback.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by retroviralsounds

excellent post, my friend;

something comes our way quickly, and the term ' quickening' seems apt for what I see around us; to be able to walk thru each day at peace and in harmony with All is a wonderful feeling;

as is the drive and desire to reach out to others and share with them when their eyes flutter open;

but we are still the minority, and the urge to seperate and congregate with others away from the sleepers grows ever stronger for me;

thanks for sharing with us.

seeker

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Annee

your words always make me think and contemplate about each tidbit you share; when you say float above, as in a conscious form of astral projection?

sharing the loving energy is good. thanks.

seeker

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by Annee

Annee

when you say float above, as in a conscious form of astral projection?

sharing the loving energy is good. thanks.

seeker

I can't even answer that.

I did astral travel when I was a child - but was "grounded" by an enlightened being. (that's another "story"). And I have physically floated perpendicular a foot off the ground.

But this rising above I'm talking about is kind of in-between.

Its a heavier feeling or maybe better described as denseness. Like a lightweight pourable silicon gel.

The best way I can describe the visual - is like a cartoon character. When the character grows the upper body larger - and rises up over whoever he is trying to capture.

Of course no one really sees any physical change in me.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

ok I get your drift; I use a visualization technique that gives me basically the same effect in my mind's eye but not physicallly; have you ever been able to communicate telepathically? and over any distance? just curious( I know, I'm downright nosy!LOL)

seeker

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

ok I get your drift; I use a visualization technique that gives me basically the same effect in my mind's eye but not physicallly; have you ever been able to communicate telepathically? and over any distance? just curious( I know, I'm downright nosy!LOL)

seeker

Hey - I don't mind your questions. Usually - I'm shunned in these type threads. Most people want familiarity or sensationalism. If they haven't read it in a book - they can't relate.

Have I used telepathy? I don't know.

My husband reads my mind or I project to him. If I think of something - he usually presents it to me within a couple days. If I think of a particular restaurant I want to go to - he takes me there. If I think about a particular movie - he rents it. If I think of a particular color - he'll buy me something that color. I try to be very responsible in my thinking - so not to take advantage of him.

People into this stuff often suggest working/meditating to improve abilities. I don't do that.

I know that I'm Empathic - - but not Clairvoyant. Although I do have occasional experiences - and for some reason they always have something to do with the number 3.

One time I picked up a neighbors brother-in-law who died in a helicopter training mission out in the Mohave Desert. It was an impression that lasted for 3 days - except I didn't know what it was. 3 weeks later I ran into the neighbor who told me about the accident. There were 3 people killed.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I have noticed this too!

My harmony is so tight, its borderline on clairvoyance. I say that to people all the time and they laugh at me. But they are the same ones telling me I have really good 'luck'. When its not really luck at all. It seems, even to my own brain, that my mind is two steps ahead of the curve. Sometimes I make snap judgements, that I don't understand until days later when its revealed that what seemed like the right answer at the time, actually was wrong, and I chose what seemed like the wrong answer and it turned out right. It happens all the f-ing time.

Ever since that day, I have been able to use my third eye, among other techniques, without effort. I can step outside of myself, or outside of a situation, and time seems to pause, or drastically slow allowing me time to make a decision, weight all possible outcomes and consequences. In real time, its seconds.

I can also read people very, very well be sensing their energies. Its almost like mind reading. I have been with my g/f for 2.5 years, and I know exactly what she is thinking. The few times she has fibbed to me about things, i knew, without even interacting with her at all. It seems as if I am tapped into the greater resonance of things. I feel all these different harmonies, including my own.

The best way I can describe it is my harmony is like a very long, short peaked wave, with very very low frequency. When I meet someone, I can sense their frequencies. Those who are less peaceful have higher frequencies (more, higher peaks). If someone is hostile to me, or lying to me their frequency intensifies. its almost like I my mind is connected to their stresses, their mind and their hearts. I can see right through people.

When it comes to getting things I want, I seem to have an uncanny ability to manipulate my frequency, and more importantly the ability to manipulate other's frequencies. I can get any type of response, from anyone, by just casual conversation, without them even noticing what I am doing what so ever.

I have been clean ever since my awakening. It scared the crap out of me. But sometimes I reach these almost hypnotic states throughout the day were I feel very, very high. Not intoxicated, but mentally high, crisp, and clear.

My ability to understand things, I could write a book about. I understand EVERYTHING. All I have to do is read one line, a few words, and I understand anything. I taught myself the basics of quantum mechanics, string theory, unified field theory etc. at the age of 16 just by reading.

A strange correlation, I would like to attribute all this to is my unconditional love for music. It seems to carry my along these highs, infact it often intensifies my mind.

I was born very intelligent, it was a gift they say, but sometimes is more like a curse. I took a MENSA sanctioned IQ test in 4th grade and scored a 145. Even after drug use, and severe alcohol consumption (college) I still score in the 140's.

I succeed at EVERYTHING. I have never been unsuccessful, ever. people often call me perfect, I have some who admire, and adore me, that are decades older, and they wonder how I do it... I am wary to tell them, infact I am wary to talk to nearly anyone about this because I don;t want people to think I'm crazy. i struggle with this conflict every day, every conversation, to the point sometimes where I am nearly exhausted (mentally).

But you are correct, its truly amazing. Being connected, and understanding that I am part of this greater whole is what allows me to tap into its harmonies and its energies.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
retroviralsounds - you sound totally legit to me.

Remember integrity.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
What I see/feel is energy consciousness. I believe in a Creator - - energy that evolved into consciousness. Everything that exists - is thought. Physical is a creation of thought.

Our universe and probably multiple universes are like a very complex video game that over millions and millions of years became extremely complex with multiple individual consciousness - multiple worlds and multiple beings all fighting for power and control. Some through peace/enlightenment - some through conquests/control.

THOUGHT is EVERYTHING. I mention Integrity - because every action requires thought - but it is the "thought reason" that matters. Take LOVE for instance - it can be a very complex emotion. But pure unconditional love - is like wrapping another in your soft safe wings of warmth and safety - with no agenda or expectation. Then this positive Love energy travels back to the core energy Creator as positive - continuing throughout every individual energy - affecting the whole.

If this Love has an agenda - greed - envy - need - control - etc - - - it will affect the integrity of the energy.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by retroviralsounds

RV, don't exhaust yourself with this inner conflict; be who you are and confident in yourself; as Annee says, integrity; do everything from love, and use truth, trust, and passion, my friend.

seeker

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I believe you are on the right track, Annee, for what we project to the universe does affect everything; that is most of the problem now, far too much negativity being broadcast into the universe.

we must learn to all practise Agape Love, Annee, total, unconditional, and un-ending.

can you read people from pictures?

seeker

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I believe you are on the right track, Annee, for what we project to the universe does affect everything; that is most of the problem now, far too much negativity being broadcast into the universe.

we must learn to all practise Agape Love, Annee, total, unconditional, and un-ending.

can you read people from pictures?

seeker

Like I said - stuff I say just kind of comes through me - I don't really think about it.

I have read people from pictures. The problem is people change - are affected by circumstance - are even affected by what music they are currently listening to - are affected by the energy of people they are with. An example: the Mafia - men who commit brutal harmful acts - - yet are loving family men. Which picture do I read them from?

What exactly is Agape? Of course I've heard it - but never read it.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Agape = total, unconditional, unlimited love, of self, and everything, not to be confused with emotional love;

it is a very good concept, but it also means that you love everything, even the mafiaoso, rattle snakes, and gila monsters.

seeker

[edit on 12/5/2008 by the seeker_713g]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Agape + total, unconditional, unlimited love, of self, and everything, not to be confused with emotional love;

it is a very good concept, but it also means that you love everything, even the mafiaoso, rattle snakes, and gila monsters.

seeker

Oh OK - makes sense to me.

My answer to anyone who says I have to love and forgive a murderer is: they once were a cute innocent baby - I'll visualize that. Of course if you believe some metaphysics - - they may have not been so innocent at birth - - it may have been their pre-ordained or chosen path.

Snakes and reptiles are totally cool - - but do I really have to love The Pacific Coast Sand Crab (Emerita analoga)?

I understand we are all ripples in the same pond. Not being "in spiritual energy love" or surrounding one who is not - - can have devastating effects on the whole.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I don't think I can really bring any new revelations to this topic. I hope its OK if I just ramble stuff that comes to me.

I am being fed lots of information - but none of it makes any sense to me yet.

Its like I have an infinity vortex coming off the top of my head - with all kinds of stuff and info swirling around - - like the tornado in the Wizard of Oz. Or like those commercials where they have stuff circling around someone's head.

People ask me if I meditate - but I don't - because I am in this state 24 hours a day. It does make it difficult to focus on everyday earthly life. When I'm working I have to block it out - which does take quite a bit of energy.

I am getting a sense of separation - - that those who get it "Agape" - - will be separated from those who cling to physical and man made ideas.

Sometimes I see those of Agape boarding a huge mother ship - taking them to a place better suited for their consciousness. Sometimes I see a sparsely populated planet - which could be earth - with people of Agape consciousness building communities in high mountain areas.

You see it doesn't really make any sense. I suppose it could be dimensional. I just observe - I make no judgments.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I can't speak to any sort of trend, but I will share a basic account of my own experience.

I've always been interested in philosophy, and I've always kept at least some part of my mind open to the idea of a reality beyond the obvious, day-to-day physical situations in which we tend to find ourselves. Nevertheless, by the time I became a teenager, I had pretty much adopted an agnostic, atheist-leaning, humanist/materialist philosophy. The agnosticism kept me from being completely close-minded, but I had no real evidence of anything beyond the five senses. I suppose I wished to be spiritual, but had no real reason to be so.

I'd been exposed to many philosophies and viewpoints in my studies, as well as through family members and friends with esoteric beliefs. Still, I couldn't bring myself to accept those ideas as anything more than just that - ideas, and ideas which could be true or not. Without going into too much personal detail, this changed relatively recently when I had some revelations about my past, the catalyst for which was a long series of dreams, and the preparation for which was based on the influences I had in terms of philosophy. And furthermore, the actual event in my past which made me realize that there was "more in heaven and earth than was dreamt of in my philosophy," if you will, took place several years ago. I did not realize the significance of it until just months ago.

In short, I met a person years ago, with whom I fell in love. It did not go where I wanted it to go, but I never forgot this person, even after a series of partners throughout the years. After recurring dreams of this person and years spent thinking about them, I finally began to analyze things more deeply and realized that the connection between us was spiritual - that is, based on the soul (which I did not have any reason to believe existed). This realization opened a floodgate and changed my way of thinking and acting - for the better.

So my "awakening" came through the influence of another (very powerful) soul. Through one of the simplest things of all - love. Sappy, maybe, but that's how it happened for me.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I don't think I can really bring any new revelations to this topic. I hope its OK if I just ramble stuff that comes to me.

I am being fed lots of information - but none of it makes any sense to me yet.

Its like I have an infinity vortex coming off the top of my head - with all kinds of stuff and info swirling around - - like the tornado in the Wizard of Oz. Or like those commercials where they have stuff circling around someone's head.

People ask me if I meditate - but I don't - because I am in this state 24 hours a day. It does make it difficult to focus on everyday earthly life. When I'm working I have to block it out - which does take quite a bit of energy.

I am getting a sense of separation - - that those who get it "Agape" - - will be separated from those who cling to physical and man made ideas.

Sometimes I see those of Agape boarding a huge mother ship - taking them to a place better suited for their consciousness. Sometimes I see a sparsely populated planet - which could be earth - with people of Agape consciousness building communities in high mountain areas.

You see it doesn't really make any sense. I suppose it could be dimensional. I just observe - I make no judgments.

anything you share with us is appreciated, Annee; thoughts often have to be given time to sort them selves out, or for me they do; a lot of things make sense to me that do not to others.

I also feel the seperation coming, feel that there will be some of us that will eventually relocate to a remote and isolated locale, away from the rest of our society and be self sufficent in our isolation;

what comes after that is not clear to me, but my sources indicate a shift of some sort, whether it be just back to a simpler, more naturistic style of living, or a change to a new paradigm and level of consciousness;

even now I see my perceptions changing; 50 years here have shown me a lot of rapid and often un-settling events that have forever altered society, and I just don't see the majority of population ever being more than slaves to their own existence, unable to see past the veil of their programming.

anything that your guides wish you to give to us will be examined and considered, for who can really say that new light won't be shined upon the path;

a stranger in a strange land am I, nothing is familiar anymore, save for the warmth and energy of goodness found when renewing an old aquaintance, a connection that feels right, ancient, but also brand new.

What may I do for you?

seeker

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrowServo[/i

In short, I met a person years ago, with whom I fell in love. It did not go where I wanted it to go, but I never forgot this person, even after a series of partners throughout the years. After recurring dreams of this person and years spent thinking about them, I finally began to analyze things more deeply and realized that the connection between us was spiritual - that is, based on the soul (which I did not have any reason to believe existed). This realization opened a floodgate and changed my way of thinking and acting - for the better.

So my "awakening" came through the influence of another (very powerful) soul. Through one of the simplest things of all - love. Sappy, maybe, but that's how it happened for me.

there are innumerable paths that will lead to this awaken state, my friend,
and very few of us have the same experience that leads to this state;

I understand what you are saying, for I have shared this particular experience myself;

I met a Lady several years ago and the rapport was instant for both of us; always a peaceful, easy feeling that we didn't have when we were apart;

After several years of being in love but not being in sync she left to find herself and perhaps one day will awaken; for me, the love for her will always be there, not physical, not emotional, but a spititual connection, and it is the same for her; perhaps only when we move to the next level will it change and become what the potential for it is, the way it feels it has been in the past.

for me, it is a way to show others how it is possible to love unconditionally and without reservation, and perhaps more will realize we are never truly alone as we walk, and their are connections of the spirit that do go beyond the material/physical plane.

thanks for sharing with us.

seeker

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I think I was born awake. Almost at times as in a nightmare because of how real what I sensed really seems to be. As a baby I did not speak until almost three but said a lengthy sentence that bore love and concern for a specific situation. Only to not speak again for several months to next speak about a personal displeasure with a particular discomfort.

All that time leading up to it I seemed to be able to fully communicate with myself though. To actually comprehend what others were doing and enjoying or not enjoying and why, even while comprehending the inability I lacked the ability to fully interact. It felt frustrating and at times humiliating and humbling.

By the time I was six, when the other children played at the playground I would be sitting under the picnic shelter talking to the elderly, about life and the world, listening to their histories and philosophies and politics and understandings. Enjoying that sometimes their competing views were made even more passionate to convince me of some resonating truth, and many things did resonate true. Things other children my age didn’t know existed or cared about.

By the time I was 12 it was simply impossible for me to fit into the system. I knew so much more than they were telling me, I knew it for a fact because I had felt the truth resonate inside me when people who had lived through what they were trying to misrepresent or omit had already convinced me there was so much more and so different than how the system attempted to spin it.

They tried their best for a couple of years, all the way until I was 14, different approach after different approach, over a half a dozen different institutions applying every modality available to them only for me to speak back the truth to them of the need for the modality and its intent to submerge and control in ways they could not avoid the resonating truth of.

By the time I was in my late teens I was looking inside of boxes and outside of boxes, level after level trying to figure it all out. I had my first paranormal experience at 8 as Uri Gellar helped me through TV to make a broken watch work. I had my next paranormal experience at 11 when I mentally envisioned the healing of a critically dying loved one with the same principal and intent behind fixing that watch and believed I could out of love and did. The person acknowledged I did and thanked me. I wanted not to believe that I could do this, but one of the ways the system tried to turn me was through a powerful yoga Master acting on his own accord to lock eyes and minds with me to read my shielded thoughts. It was a supreme contest of wills that lasted wordlessly for 20 minutes as I fed him distortions of my true thoughts fighting off the invasion only to finally break the gaze to have him stare incredulously in stunned respect demanding to know how I could do that.

I kind of figured something was really up when the in home tutor they assigned me after that institution gave up, spoke in a heavy Russian accent and claimed to be retired from the CIA and utilizing his teaching degree to augment his pension. Oh the questions he would have me right reports on in reply to hypothetical situation after situation regarding social impasse scenarios.

I knew I wasn’t just different but remarkably different. Alarmingly different to many, while all the while the truth of it still resonated in me.

I kept asking and trying to figure it all out. Sometimes I would let it go for a while only to come back to it later.

Then one day into my late twenties I finally realized in a moment of accidental and horrifying connection to the Universal stream that I already knew it all and was connected to everything in the universe but simply had been choosing to ignore I was.

Continued below...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join