It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lam, Aleister Crowley and aliens.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
(I know this has been discussed before, but not in the way I`m about to present).

Lately I`ve seen threads such as these:

The Religion Of UFO/ALIENS!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

UFO's/ALIEN's both Terrestrial and Dimensional

Aliens do not exists in physical form

Seems to me there is good ground for discussions on the origins of Aliens and their visitations

Many of you might be familiar with the story of Aleister Crowley and what many call an "original" gray.

First of all here is Aleister Crowley:

Aleister Crowley, born Edward Alexander Crowley (pronounced /ˈkroʊli/[citation needed]), (12 October 1875 – 1 December 1947), was a British occultist, writer, mountaineer, poet, and yogi.[1] He was an influential member in several occult organizations, including the Golden Dawn, the A∴A∴, and Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.),[2] and is best known today for his occult writings, especially The Book of the Law, the central sacred text of Thelema. He gained much notoriety during his lifetime, and was dubbed "The Wickedest Man In the World."[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

and here is one ceremony he liked to perform:

Amalantrah Working

The Amalantrah working was part of what Crowley termed ‘The Great Work,' the intentional cultivation of spiritual growth. According to Crowley part of the great work involved "the establishment of contact with non-human intelligences" - in other words, beings that were not of this world--or what we would term extraterrestrials.

The purpose of the Amalantrah invocations, by Crowley's own admission, was to open an interdimensional portal that would allow him access to beings from other dimensions. One of the beings that came through this portal, the one Crowley sketched was named Lam. Lam it should be noted is regarded by occultists as a generic entity rather than an individual being. The drawing seems to bear a startling resemblance to the popular conception of a Gray.

www.unknowncountry.com...

Through this occult framework he was able to produce a certain LAM:

In a few words this was what happened:

According to Thelemic legend, in 1918 Aleister Crowley came into contact with a interdimensional entity named Lam, who by the way is a dead ringer for the popular conception of the 'alien grey ' depicted on the cover of Whitley Strieber's Communion. From this purported encounter, some have inferred that the industrious Mr. Crowley intentionally opened a portal of entry--through the practice of a magick ritual. The Amalantrah Working--which allowed the likes of Lam and other 'alien grays a passageway onto the Earth plane. Furthermore, this portal may have been further enlarged by Parsons and Hubbard in 1946 with the commencement of the Babylon Working, thus facilitating a monumental paradigm shift in human consciousness

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Later this portal was upgraded by Jack Parsons:

According to occult lore, the Portal was further enlarged by a Jet Propulsion Laboratory founder and rocket fuel scientist named Jack Parsons, and Scientology and Dianetics founder L. Ron Hubbard in 1946, facilitating - so it is said - a monumental paradigm shift in human consciousness. This Magickal working was called the Babylon Working, and like the Amalantrah Working on which its ritual was patterned, it was based on ceremonial sex magick.

www.boudillion.com...

It makes me wonder that a documented story that gives an explanation to many questions asked above is overlooked by ATS members.

Take into account that the Kenneth Arnold sighting happened some months after Parsons` ceremony, and Roswell a bit later.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Related video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
you are most certainly on the right track. there is a deeper story here. one that i think worthy of a u2u. one word sums it up though: Lucifergnosis.....

as much as hold dear in my heart Frader Perabudo; i mean he should be held in such high regard as a prophet, as 'peace and blessings be upon him Mohammed' & Paul--for i do believe AC prophesied the Atomic Age, the 60s, the technological revolution, and alas Apocalypse (which means 'to reveal' which means the revelation of truth, humanity finding out our true nature)--but i think it misguided to think he and his cohorts made it happen. they were guided to do what they did by the forces of change. they opened up portals in their minds, for weeeeeeee are the aliens......if we want to be.....

i have a book reco for you: sex and rockets about Parsons. amazing. the creator of solid rocket fuel was a psyconaut sex magick sorcerer who probably had sex with his mother (who killed herself hours after finding out Parsons blew himself up). Harold Kaman who was his boss was also deeply involved but at much higher levels. JPL is considered to be one of the spookiest occult zones on earth.

--***oh, you should also include one L.Ron Hubbard in your thesis. he was right in the thick of things and was a major figure in the Babylon Working.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Z.S.P.V.G.
Harold Kaman who was his boss was also deeply involved but at much higher levels. JPL is considered to be one of the spookiest occult zones on earth.

For some reason I've begun thinking about Pynchon's Gravity's Rainbow

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Z.S.P.V.G.
you are most certainly on the right track. there is a deeper story here. one that i think worthy of a u2u. one word sums it up though: Lucifergnosis.....

as much as hold dear in my heart Frader Perabudo; i mean he should be held in such high regard as a prophet, as 'peace and blessings be upon him Mohammed' & Paul--for i do believe AC prophesied the Atomic Age, the 60s, the technological revolution, and alas Apocalypse (which means 'to reveal' which means the revelation of truth, humanity finding out our true nature)--but i think it misguided to think he and his cohorts made it happen. they were guided to do what they did by the forces of change. they opened up portals in their minds, for weeeeeeee are the aliens......if we want to be.....

i have a book reco for you: sex and rockets about Parsons. amazing. the creator of solid rocket fuel was a psyconaut sex magick sorcerer who probably had sex with his mother (who killed herself hours after finding out Parsons blew himself up). Harold Kaman who was his boss was also deeply involved but at much higher levels. JPL is considered to be one of the spookiest occult zones on earth.

--***oh, you should also include one L.Ron Hubbard in your thesis. he was right in the thick of things and was a major figure in the Babylon Working.

I agree with you that Aleister Crowley was an instrument of a higher plan, but what really makes me wonder is his participation in many ocurrences in the 20th century that is all not too clear....

Parsons on the other hand was certainly ahead of his time in things other than rocketry. He invoked Aleister Crowley's Hymn to Pan, before every launch. He called Crowley "most beloved father".

Hubbard IMO was just a free rider, taking adavantage of everything he could learn from Parsons and Crowley and later twisting it in his own cult.

Thanks for your post.

Camilo1

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Excellent post and reasoning. I generally read threads these days and very rarely post anymore, but I felt compelled to in this instance. Lets just say for hypothetical purposes that what you have proposed is 100% correct. It would explain a lot, but the flip side of this would be that there would have to be a way to stitch up this dimensional opening wouldn't there? Albeit it would probably involve similar occult practices in order to do so, but it stands to reason nonetheless that it would be possible to repair the damage done.

I have noticed that in general people have began to think of the "greys" specifically as being dimensional entities. So with that in mind, what you have given us makes perfect sense.

What the hell was wrong with you Mr. Crowley?

"Mr. Crowley, what went on in your head
Mr. Crowley, did you talk with the dead
Your life style to me seemed so tragic
With the thrill of it all
You fooled all the people with magic
You waited on Satan's call "
- Black Sabbath

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Thanks for your kind words,

My reasoning is that this was not Crowley`s idea, he was told (ordered maybe) to open this portal. I believe that greys are dimensional entities, and they must have needed some way to get into our reality.

But the real question remains, why?.

Some might reason that these beings have the technology or the means to travel through space and time, after all most abductees tell tales of great ships and high tech devices.

But what if there was someone that would not allow them to enter our reality?, what if this ceremony was a way of circumventing some law, principle or jurisdiction?.

It makes you wonder, doesn`t it?.

I don`t think that this portal was closed, it took Crowley an enormous effort to open it up on the first place, he and this LAM character had some business together, what it was exactly I wish I would know...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Great presentation Camilio1! Crowley's exploits have given birth to so many interesting stories. I must admit that I hadn't heard of this one before. It makes me wonder if Crowley experimented with '___' as many have described similar beings to this when under the influence of it.

Did Crowley experiment with any hallucinogens in concert with his invocations? I would imagine after reading Diary Of A Drug Fiend that he probably did.

Star & Flag!

IRM

[edit on 19/11/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

I've been reading more of his writing lately. These guys run a pretty serious Crowley site. I've found some interesting stuff there:

www.lashtal.com

I hope no one minds if I post that link. Very informative site. I've really just begun to look into that area. One of the many streams I've been following in recent months.

Edit: by the way, very good OP!

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Nox Vulpes]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Hi IRM

Thanks for your kind words

I wouldn`t discard the idea that he was under the influence, in fact many of his ceremonies involved drugs.

On the other hand altering consciousness does open doors. This story is fascinating to me but there are so many things around Crowley that just aren`t worth digging. I don`t want to open doors myself, there is always the possibility that they won`t close...

C.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
I don`t want to open doors myself, there is always the possibility that they won`t close...

C.

LOL! Good plan my friend!

IRM

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I was just curious what you think about these other two Crowley threads that have suddenly popped up:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
According to Crowley, his drawing of Lam can be used to invoke him. Meditate into his eyes, repeat his name in your head, and watch him become real before your eyes!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Wasn't Jack Parsons the other guy who participated in the magik sex ritual with Crowley and Pauline Pierce which later supposedly resulted in the birth of Barbara Bush (daughter of Pauline)?

also consider the nature of the ritual itself.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

Oh dear lord, that sounds too terrifying to contemplate. I wouldn't want to risk that at all.

gl2

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Crowley was very primitive and unscientific. His whole act was premised on an archaic notion of religion---like all satanists. They start with a psychologically confused rebellion against the religion of their parents---they're essentially muddle-minded children for life, then they try to flip that and excercise their compulsions by framing them all in terms of violation of that same early religion.

Dark "powers," the Devil, curses and magick---it's all simple-minded. No offense to anyone's sense of freedom of religion, but when the religion is simply a psychologically distorted reaction to old religion, the same thing simply written antisocially, it's pathetic. Many satanists are people who have sexual problems and seek to excercise that in some kind of ceremony. There absolutely is no Devil. The universe has great, finely interconnected communities of mind and telepathic/remote sensing interactions, but if you're so simple-minded and unscientific that you believe in a devil, the more advanced communities (aliens and alien networks) will simply think you're stupid. They don't have time for primitives. There are so many, great and important challenges in life that to waste time on Crowley is to lag behind your peers.

Sure, Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page bought Crowley's old palace, and some now-old rock and rollers wanted to find out about the British cult old folks, but for most it got old, fast. Remember the Beach Boys? Beach Boys leader Brian Wilson's brother Dennis (the drummer for the band) used to spend time with Charles Manson and Manson's girls. They were all diseased, and that shows you what kind of minds (unthinking, old order "conservatives") tend to fall into such traps. Dennis Wilson drowned while loaded on drugs---he didn't have much purpose in life, a lack of commitment to the common good. Life without meaning sometimes falls into those simple-minded ruts.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
THREAD: RESSURECTED

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Camilo1

/93

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Camilo1

I'm surprised no one else has tried what he did to contact this entity. Maybe someone has but I have never heard about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join