It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the savior!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
My First and last thread was a test of faith, I am the savior, the light, the son of god; I grew up not sinning and not cursing. At the age of thirteen I started having this feeling that I was some sort of king in a past life.

By the time I was thirty I had not lied down with another and God appeared to me and gave me the true key to unlock the mysteries of the bible. He told me that I must make people understand there is much confusion and evil altering.

He told me my name was the new name of Christ and that I will soon be given what is needed to prepare people for the truth, the light. In time I will reveal my name and give you all a time and date for the arrival of the kingdom of Heaven.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by The Stand

So God sent you to your computer to ATS, to perform tests on the population and if they passed them or not, you would be allowed to reveal your true identity, exclusively again, on ATS? Give me one reason to believe that.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Wasn't your first post on the thread of the book "old world secrets the omega project codes"? I remember you saying it was, why did you show up there first?

[edit on 15-11-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Stand
My First and last thread was a test of faith, I am the savior, the light, the son of god; I grew up not sinning and not cursing. At the age of thirteen I started having this feeling that I was some sort of king in a past life.

By the time I was thirty I had not lied down with another and God appeared to me and gave me the true key to unlock the mysteries of the bible. He told me that I must make people understand there is much confusion and evil altering.

He told me my name was the new name of Christ and that I will soon be given what is needed to prepare people for the truth, the light. In time I will reveal my name and give you all a time and date for the arrival of the kingdom of Heaven.

I think I will pass, I already have a saviour Jesus Christ... I hope you are just kidding, cause if you are not, you need help!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Of all the words going through my head right now as to what you are, "savior" is not even close to one of them.

A few do start with "s" though.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Matthew 24:36 (NIV) "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Kind of a big mistake to make, being the "savior" after all. But I guess you can always claim this was a test too.

(I'm 50% my biblical reference is relevant to what he was saying..)

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Hhmmm. Yeeah. .....Riight.
We're going to need a little bit more to go on that that.
On second thought. ......That's plenty.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

There is many people who think this way.
You are not unique.
Some call it a delusion.
Others think its divine.
What I believe it to be and I believe it to be a good thing.
Is the wanting of good to triumph over evil.
Some have a special love inside them, that they can not quell, and want to help and care for all souls.
And they want to stop the ones who seek to destroy and torment souls.
Good is a collective thing, and so is Evil.
There is never just 1 thing that it is.
If you want to pinpoint it as an energy, then so be it.
I think it is good that you want to save people and help them.
Just be careful what you use to do this.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
If you are indeed the "Saviour".... then stop with the internet forum jibber jabber, and get to the work of saving stuff. Go stop a war... or feed the hungry... or heal people ... but for the love of all that's holy and right just don't sit here talking about it. Go do it.
There is no shortage of things out there for you to save... now get to it. There's a good lad

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Just to be on the safe side I’ll mention that it can be quite dangerous to skip doses on certain medications; additionally, there are some seizure disorders that can make someone think they are god…

Anyway!
As someone else already mentioned, Jesus Christ is the messiah, and when he returns, it will not be in a person who is born here as a human, but rather:

Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand. So, if they say to you, ‘Look, he is in the wilderness,’ do not go out. If they say, ‘Look, he is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

So if you did not come as a lighting flash that is seen around the world, then you are certainly not the messiah. However the false messiah stuff seems to apply well to what you are posting here.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

By the time I was thirty I had not lied down with another and God appeared to me and gave me the true key to unlock the mysteries of the bible.

Did he also tell you about the Gray Area?

I will soon be given what is needed to prepare people for the truth, the light. In time I will reveal my name and give you all a time and date for the arrival of the kingdom of Heaven.

ETA?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I for one believe the OP!

Praise Him!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
ETA?

I’ll venture a guess using my extremely accurate prophetic abilities….
Mmmmmmmm…..
December 2012?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The Stand

There is no god no savior every god ever created by man is based on astro-theology the great architect is no different.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

2012 haha the only thing the Mayans and the bible is telling you is that every 2100 years the sun moves into a new constellation and the earth moves into a new age. There is no second coming and no end of the world

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Well it's about time you turned up! We've only been waiting 2000 years, what took you so long?

Anyway you've turned up just in time, the world is in recession, terrorists around every corner, And supposedly your nemesis has just come into power.

So hurry up and get to it would ya. No use sitting round on these forums talking about it!

[edit on 15-11-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
You are your own savior. The door can be opened if you knock, but you must walk through it.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
ETA?

I’ll venture a guess using my extremely accurate prophetic abilities….
Mmmmmmmm…..
December 2012?

No doubt!

Although now he is gonna have to pick a new one thanks to you

*Side note: what is the Second Coming of Christ then, if not a Man-God? That description seems to imply something else. But what do you think?

[edit on 15-11-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
So you never got laid till you were 30, and you had a dream about God. Then you come on ATS to tell a few hundred people who'll read this thread that you're Christ.

Hmmm, at least the Bible version was entertaining.

Praise The Stand er.. the Lord!!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AnarchynowApophis2012

Actually, that was meant as a joke, however you are incorrect.
The Bible teaches that there will be a second coming and an “End of the World” as it now stands. The Mayans, similarly believed that at the end of the 2012 cycle that the world would be destroyed for the final time by Water:
The destruction of the earth is supposedly shown on the last page of the Dresden Codex:

The icons at the top refer to: “Black Earth, Black on High”.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join