It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the savior!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I noticed the stand doesn't stand around to long...........I guess he walked out or had so many God things to do?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

you are quite correct, and is part of the subject matter of one of my own posts. It is known to happen in a epileptics.

:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I envision this lonely person, sitting in a dimly lit room in front of their key board, with way too much time on their hands.

My suggestion to you, turn on the light, open The Book and find out who you really are. Often times, a reality check does the soul good!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikk7111
I noticed the stand doesn't stand around to long...........I guess he walked out or had so many God things to do?

Perhaps he changed his mind and is running from his followers? Let's just hope he doesn't run into the hermite...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Stand
My First and last thread was a test of faith,

You mean the one where the first line is the following?

Please tell me this bible verse does not mean what I think it does!

Yet you say this....

God appeared to me and gave me the true key to unlock the mysteries of the bible. He told me that I must make people understand there is much confusion and evil altering.

Now either you have the keys, or you don't.

and give you all a time and date for the arrival of the kingdom of Heaven.

You might want to contemplate what Jesus meant when he said this...

(Luke 17:20, 21 NIV) Once, having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, "The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation, nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you."

Each man is gifted by God in his own way should he seek. The gift, if taken the wrong way, can be abused. What teacher, while instructing others, does not become a student themselves?

Surely a man of Wisdom, would have chosen words, and a manner the sheep would recognize.

Peace

[edit on 16-11-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

Surely a man of Wisdom, would have chosen words, and a manner the sheep would recognize

I don't recognize this guy's voice, but I remember what Jesus said.

Of course all these "deluded Christ wannabee's" begin their story with a dream or a vision or a noting of something odd that happened in their life. It is a "spark of light" that they think they see...and they think they are "special".

A primary and notable trait amongst these "I am the new Messiah" types is a PRIVATE revelation. It is typical of them that they can only offer what "God told HIM/HER...and no-one else." Their musing and speculation about all things Holy is in error from the beginning. This error leads them to think that they are "special" and that ...only THEY can save you from your sins....

Again, they "stand" as a "lonely voice". They ALONE (with no-one else to verify it) know the "REAL truth".

So...any "I am Christ" needs a little brief on what Jesus said:

John 5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

Jesus was PRECEDED and ANNOUNCED by John the Baptist.

There were others who thought Jesus was a "great guy", but He chased THEM off:

John 6:66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PreTribGuy

Hello PreTribGuy,

Jesus says, "I am with you, even until the end of the age" or "to the least of these, so have you done it unto me" or it is said in a book written a hundred+ years after Jesus, "In the world he was, and the world came into being through him, and the world knew him not" or "and the word became flesh and tabernacles among us, and we gaze at his glory, a glory as of an only-begotten from the father, full of grace and truth".

"In the world he was"...let's look at "was" in the Greek.

G2258 en ane

imperfect of G1510; (imperfect as in "not complete" a hundred years later and still going "to this day")

I (thou, etc.) was (wast or were):--+ agree, be, X have (+ charge of), hold,
use, was(-t), were.

_____Strongs_____

G1510 eimi i-mee'

the first person singular present indicative;

a prolonged form of a primary and defective verb; I exist (used only when
emphatic):--am, have been, X it is I, was. See also G1488, G1498, G1511, G1526, G2070, G2071, G2075, G2076, G2252, G2258, G2277, G2468, G5600, G5607.

Jesus/Yeshua ,the name, is similar to Native American names in the the sense that it is a title and designation. When this name is spoken you are really saying "Self existent is salvation". Does this make more sense in light of "not one came into being without him"?

In saying PreTribGuy you are correct as he was here long before you will encounter "Tribulation". You will encounter this when he comes to you being unprepared for who he is.

"Death will be sought over life"...people think they are going to heaven idolizing a figure on a cross, yet read Ezeikel again.

Eze 15:1 And there is a word of Jehovah unto me, saying:
Eze 15:2 `Son of man, What is the vine-tree more than any tree? The vine-branch that hath been, Among trees of the forest?
Eze 15:3 Is wood taken from it to use for work? Do they take of it a pin to hang any vessel on it?
Eze 15:4 Lo, to the fire it hath been given for fuel, Its two ends hath the fire eaten, And its midst hath been scorched! Is it profitable for work?
Eze 15:5 Lo, in its being perfect it is not used for work, How much less, when fire hath eaten of it, And it is scorched, Hath it been used yet for work?
Eze 15:6 Therefore, thus said the Lord Jehovah: As the vine-tree among trees of the forest, That I have given to the fire for fuel, So I have given the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
Eze 15:7 And I have set My face against them, From the fire they have gone forth, And the fire doth consume them, And ye have known that I am Jehovah, In My setting My face against them.
Eze 15:8 And I have made the land a desolation, Because they have committed a trespass, An affirmation of the Lord Jehovah!'

Joh 15:5 `I am the vine, ye the branches; he who is remaining in me, and I in him, this one doth bear much fruit, because apart from me ye are not able to do anything;

Isa 53:10 And Jehovah hath delighted to bruise him, He hath made him sick, If his soul doth make an offering for guilt, He seeth seed--he prolongeth days, And the pleasure of Jehovah in his hand doth prosper.

Mal 1:6 A son honoureth a father, and a servant his master. And if I am a father, where is Mine honour? And if I am a master, where is My fear? Said Jehovah of Hosts to you, O priests, despising My name! And ye have said: `In what have we despised Thy name?'
Mal 1:7 Ye are bringing nigh on Mine altar polluted bread, And ye have said: `In what have we polluted Thee?' In your saying: `The table of Jehovah--it is despicable,'
Mal 1:8 And when ye bring nigh the blind for sacrifice, `There is no evil,' And when ye bring nigh the lame and sick, `There is no evil;' Bring it near, I pray thee, to thy governor--Doth he accept thee? or doth he lift up thy face? Said Jehovah of Hosts.
Mal 1:9 And now, appease, I pray thee, the face of God, And He doth favour us; From your own hand hath this been, Doth He accept of you appearances? Said Jehovah of Hosts.
Mal 1:10 Who is even among you, And he shutteth the two-leaved doors? Yea, ye do not kindle Mine altar for nought, I have no pleasure in you, said Jehovah of Hosts, And a present I do not accept of your hand.
Mal 1:11 For, from the rising of the sun to its going in, Great is My name among nations, And in every place perfume is brought nigh to My name, and a pure present, For great is My name among nations, Said Jehovah of Hosts.
Mal 1:12 And ye are polluting it in your saying, `The table of Jehovah--it is polluted, As to its fruit--despicable is its food.'
Mal 1:13 And ye have said, `Lo, what a weariness,' And ye have puffed at it, said Jehovah of Hosts, And ye have brought in plunder, And the lame and the sick, And ye have brought in the present! Do I accept it from your hand? said Jehovah.
Mal 1:14 And cursed is a deceiver, who hath in his drove a male, And is vowing, and is sacrificing a marred thing to the Lord, For a great king am I, said Jehovah of Hosts, And My name is revered among nations!

(1)
The concept 'noun' here includes any word, phrase or clause that acts as a noun, which is known, more generally, as a substantive. The four cases, which indicate the four functions, are called nominative, genitive, dative and accusative, respectively.

Because each noun, together with its modifiers, is subject to the case system, a sentence abounds with case endings, affecting about three-fifths of all words in the Greek New Testament and attests to the importance of the case system.

By combining the use of connectives and cases, Greek is far more definite than English in indicating the relation of words to one another. Besides, this allows the words to be arranged in such an order as to give each its proper emphasis.

(2) The tenses

The tenses in biblical Greek present a logical and efficient system of temporal statement. This system is much more informative than the English system. In addition to the past, present and future tenses, Greek recognizes the need for a tense called the aorist. As the name indicates the meaning of this tense is that it abstains from indicating a timeframe (aoristos, 'without horizon', 'un-defined', 'indefinite').

Actually, the utility of the aorist is so great that it is the most frequently used tense of a main verb in the New Testament, it being found in 43% of all main verbs.

This string of aorists is usually translated in the past tense. How much more powerful and instructive are these statements when it is realized that they are not limited to the (far) past, but are still valid today as well as into the future.

The aorist indicates a fact, a timeless truth. God still loves the world, and the giving of his Son is not a one-time event either.

The existence of the aorist tense has an important effect on the meaning of the other tenses. The use of a past tense, for example, is not only forced by the fact that the action took place in the past, but is also used to indicate that the past tense is of some consequence. In the same way the significance of the present is greatly expanded.

Usage of the present tense includes the indication that the action is limited to the present, that the action will not continue in the future or that it did not take place in the past. The meaning of this phrase is, as the present indicates, that the indignation of God is temporary remaining on him.

Christ is "Manifest" in the flesh.

G5318
φανερός
phaneros
fan-er-os'
From G5316; shining, that is, apparent (literally or figuratively); neuter (as adverb) publicly, externally: - abroad, + appear, known, manifest, open [+ -ly], outward ([+ -ly]).

In effect he is brought out, not in. You wouldn't be here if he was not.

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are trying to tell me. Your post doesn't make any sense to me. Could you explain it in plain words?

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Hello pretribguy, nice to see you again.

I will go directly to the point as you asked. I tried to provide some scripture in my previous thread to point out to you the "point".

How familiar with the original texts (Greek Hebrew) of the bible are you if I may ask? If not very or not at all, then I was trying to illustrate to you that the bible is far deeper then what you are getting in english and that it says the christ you seek is with everyman, hence, "not one came into being without him" "He is the light that lights all men coming into the world", yet the false messiah is the one going into the temple (the body) and proclaiming himself "God".

This is not "The Antichrist" man, but the antichrist spirit which was in the world even in "those" days.

The Greek is using an imperfect verb. What this means is that it is currently occuring, that is most of the bible. You will not see this in English, and especially in the KJV, but only with the original texts.

Most christians trust the king james without considering, "if it were possible, even the elect would be fooled, yet for their sake I shall shorten the days."

I am not saying I'm elect, yet the Lord speaks to me, so I will proclaim what the spirit of truth is saying.

You agree God is true? If you do, then you are agreeing that the works of God are manifest in the light, as God does not dwell in obscurity, but right before your face daily, even when you look in the mirror.

"No man can see God and live", but do you know why? Because in order to see God, you would have to place every last "LIVING" soul on the earth before you and personally know each and every last one in order to see "God". Don't believe me? Bless you. After God blew his breath in adams nostrals can you record a verse anywhere in the bible, where it says he left or exited Men made in his image?

Do you know why Jesus kept everyone his father gave him, all except one? Who was that one? The only one that could cancel the debt...himself...the son of perdition...."The hand that dips into the bowl with mine is the one"
Have you ever seen "The last supper" painting of Leonardo? If you have viewed this, you will find the man to the left of Jesus, or our right...sits astonished...this is because it is Jesus's own hand that is his betrayer...."let not your left hand know what your right is doing". Judas and Jesus are one in the same...

Jesus died having no heir, which is the only salvation that is real, your children are your salvation, not the idol on the cross...

King James published in 1611 was the start of "Babylon" meaning "Confusion" and the 400 years of captivity. This brought everyone under a unified yolk by laying burdens on men "to heavy to bear". Yoseph, Yose, Yusa, USA is still in Auguptos, Egypt, MitZraim, Mariamne, Mary, Amerigo, America to this day. We now the season, so soon approching.

You've seen the bible codes no doubt? Nothing prophetic really about them as they are there to sidetrack people, but they hold a certain key to understanding that the Mayan fully understood. The wheel with in the wheel. Back to the Greek...this is how scripture is unfolding even now. It is a story, inside of a story, inside of a story...condensing in each layer, but always "LIVING" as Gods words are living. The bible is truly the doctrines of men as "Gods words are spirit and not flesh, the flesh profits nothing" I can witness to this as being true. If I witness of myself my witness is not true, yet I am true as there is one who witnesses of me and I know there witness of me is true...."having their conscience seered with hot Iron"

Do you know why they crossed at the Jordan or why they Baptised there? Jordan is a name in english, but a meaning in Hebrew and Greek. Jorden means literally "Descender" as in Desendent...who carries the spirit of life passed on from previous generations. Requiring blood from the hand of every man, means requiring a new body or procreation..."be fruitfull and multiply" "and the two became one flesh"...again Truth is seen, so stick in the truth and forget anything, you can not verify as it is false. This is why Jesus says, "No one can ascend to the father except for he who has first descended". Not mystical, which God Hates, but in the light...."A child is born and the government of the nation shall be on his shoulders"

"You search the scriptures for in them you think you have life..."

peace to you

God being true is manifest in each and every man as we are IN HEAVEN. Heaven means "To exist". These words (the original) texts are the only way anyone will truly understand and not be taken in the flood of false hood. If you can't verify it, it is not of God....and that is the truth as anyone living in the light shows that their works are done IN God...."The Lord of Hosts"...Host is Body....you know the one that operates with no need of help from you, the living miracle science can't even figure out where the "life" comes from.

Outside the body is weeping and gnashing of teeth...I have witnessed this myself....and attest that God is true and that his son "Self existent is salvation" or "God with us" (children) are the way the truth and the life. Jesus is always the head of the body, the king in control, the child in the highchair who knows no wrong being perfect. Satan, ourselves, have made up plenty of falsehoods to follow, but only the truth is real and is very easy to spot, being manifest in the light and wraught in God (every living soul)...do unto others as you would have done unto you...If you were a king, standing over the land of your body, how would you want your body to operate, well actually you are a king, just not the sensational kind Satan wants you to wait for in the sky, but again, heaven...means "to exist"...NOT celestial realm you can't see. "All things are not hidden since the beginning of the world" only what do you chose to believe, fantasy or reality?

I say this to you friend, because there is no pretrib. There is a "catching away" but this is only in memory, not physically and that is in the memory of the child that goes forward, begot in your likeness who is the "mansion prepared for you". We "booth" in the flesh, not live forever.

Many will come to me in that day...to which I will reply...."I never knew you"....Many disembodied spirits are rising to find home in, some unlawfully residing in homes not their own...These are who Jesus is "casting out"...by the finger of God. No one can be God, because all are God singular. He is the same make up as of that likened to your body....billions upon billions of cells...one brian.

In all fairness, God does come out of the body 3 times then his anger is complete. The 3rd time is not yet, but very soon. The world will be renewed by volcano, as It always has been. When this happens, most of us will die instantly as this is a Volcano the world has Not yet Seen, nor will ever see again. Less then 3 years away...prepare your heart...only in truth. the mark of the beast is the Cross which is also the Sign placed over Cain as Christ was the first to Kill and the last to be Killed who is avengeded 7 Fold or 14 generations.

The tribulation comes upon you when you are destroying the body of God...Your body without proper judgement..."out of your own mouths do you judge yourselves"....Jesus's name is again a name in English, but in Hebrew is "self existent is salvation"....Yahweh/Jehovah means "Self existent". "Stay awake with me while I pray"....the cross, (Volcano) is soon....Look towards the Bermuda Triangle...It's called a triangle for a reason and generates Hurricanes for a reason. It is the Great pyramid, the Volcano of ending. So few will remain. "a child will count them on one hand"
If you are interested in knowing what the bible is really saying, here is a resource I use...www.scripture4all.org...
Peace

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I am not familiar with this theology and from the brief descriptions you gave, I can see nothing in it I like. My theology is orthodox and can be faithfully traced back to Jesus Christ.

I'm not interested in anything novel.

Luke 9:62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
As for the topic. So let me get this straight. God sent you to the computer on the ATS to do God's work??? Wrong. I have a savior and his name is Jesus Christ. And the bible which you said is the word of God. Did not say anything like you. All the AntiChrist i don't think get on the computer.

As for what here talking about now. Pretrib I believe the word of God is important. I believe what was said in the original language is closer to the real word of God. KJV is not the original bible. So we have to go back to the original language of the bible. As for the rapture I think its a possibility in scripture I don't say there is a rapture nor do I say their isn't.

You know scripture just as much as I. And you know that revelations does say that their will be a gathering to meet Jesus in the clouds. And Jesus even say their was two in one place and one disappeared.God bless

[edit on 18-11-2008 by slymattb]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

No worries, but I would ask you to reconsider. The usage of the Original languages texts is a "Novel" idea to you?

If you don't seek you will not find, if you don't knock the door will not be opened to you, if you don't ask you will not receive.

Great scripture and proves the point. We would take our hands off of the plow, by not regenerating a new generation as that would not ascend the son of man. "As Moses=(Drawn out) lifted the serpent ( nephal, phal, phalus, penis) in the wilderness (womb) *40 is always a birth cycle in the bible, see 40...see birth of a new power, character, path etc...), so too, must the son of man be lifted up",,.must "Descend to Ascend"...Be descendant of, as to have inheritance too Ascend to the proper time..."my kingdom is not of this time, if it were then my servants would fight."

And why do you not like where I go within the light because I come proclaiming "Self existent is salvation" the way, the truth and the life..."Emmanuel" God with us. "Michael" "Who is like God?" "Yisrael" "He will rule as god. "Christos" Anointed one, "Messiah=Deliverer'' "

"To serve one another". Who does your body serve, how does it serve itself? You are a miracle, yet you will not see that miracle and "Gaze upon it" "the Glory as an only begotten son"..."and grace for grace" finding it novel? Woe friend God is not mocked. I pray you seek truth, not stories....forgive them father, they know not what they do..."

Are you one of Jesus's? Is he your Lord? Is "self-existent is salvation"=Jesus, your master? He came unto you, yet you do not yet receive him. Repent for the kingdom is at hand.

No tricks, no mirrors, no idols, no falsehood, no followers.

You want to see eternal/perpetual life...then may the two become one. The gate is narrow as the birth canal. Pray, some seed fall on the Good soil and produce 30, 60, 100...Generations/fold/Gehenea

He did not come to change the law, he came to full fill it...not one Iota shall pass till all is full filled", he works even now typing here and on your side reading, the mod side modding and so on. Humble yourself in his presence and remember who you are in light of the truth. Truth is not a novel idea.

Start holding everything, and I mean everything up to truth as judged by what God sent you into the world with (The capacity you are given "in the light", not with what Zondervan sold to you for $19.99+tax.) The first capacity is given in God and the second of men.

Jesus says, "when I sent you out, did I send you with script? or did I send you with money or with napsak or with two coats? Did you lack anything, Nothing they replied..."

Truth is always established with two or three witnesses.

I'm sorry if the message went in a wrong direction from you. If you would not find reading the "ORIGINAL" language a Novel idea, you would know the truth that it might set you free.

"You are the leader of all "He will rule as God" (israel) and you do not know these things.""How may I tell you of heavenly things, when you don't even understand earthly things?"

Why do you procure the abomination that causes desolation?

With a kiss are you betrayed by the very institution you fight for, yet the son of man...you do not recognize...even beholding him daily, you don't see him instead you grasp for things unseen and trade what you have known by God and seen in the light for that which is not real.

Believe God, does he need to write to you? God, who is your life, need no book to talk with you. Books are doctrines of men, verifibly written by men. Call the bible a work of the invisible and you are deceived, yet the spirit of even the written words is not lost or even the stones would witness. Because God is true, not one word can go unfilled, nor one word return void. God Judges himself having no need for any one as none can full fill his one but those who are "doing his will".

"I came so that you may have life, and more abundant" Not a future promise, a statement right now.
"My salvation shall not linger..." is said because, your biological clock is ticking. No mystic unprovable untruth. I tell you the truth of what salvation is...a new song, a new generation same as the beginning which is not hidden from you. Why do you look to unprovable things when God says he is true? Why do you bow to a cross, when you should be lifting the son upon your shoulders?

His word is proclaimed to EVERY LAST SOUL on earth, in all the four corners of the earth by those sent out in 2's. God doesn't need church people to do this, he needs humility and he keeps plenty of it in stock. He chooses the simple things to confound the wise, pretty novel?

There are 12 hours in a day, let us walk in the light of the day...a night come when no man can work. "and the land rested for every sabbath it missed" "Avenged 70 Fold 7.

Peace

[edit on 19-11-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

No worries, but I would ask you to reconsider. The usage of the Original languages texts is a "Novel" idea to you?

No, I'm sorry, I won't reconsider.

Please consider this:

I reject those who say that our English language (or, ANY language beside the ORIGINAL language) is deficient in understanding the Gospel and only the "original language" is the REAL thing...and until we understand...learn...the ORIGINAL Greek or Hebrew we don't REALLY understand the Bible.

Let me state this:
John the Baptist was saved in the womb! Did HE understand Greek or Hebrew? Or did God find a way to preach the Gospel to a baby still in the womb???

God will find a way to save ALL He will save!...and NONE will be lost!!

(In my opinion) the (ultimate) end of these (only the original language can save you!) folks approach to the Bible implies that those in Acts 2:6 weren't told the REAL (all of) Gospel. I reject that. If the "only real way" to understand Scripture is to read it in it's ORIGINAL language...this nullifies Acts 2:6!

Acts 2:6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.

This "original language only" approach to Scripture is flat out gnostic in nature. I believe God can and DOES save a baby even before he/she is born. I suppose I can say, "Get saved EARLY in life...you will have less to repent of!"

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PreTribGuy

No, I'm sorry, I won't reconsider.

Please consider this:

I reject those who say that our English language (or, ANY language beside the ORIGINAL language) is deficient in understanding the Gospel and only the "original language" is the REAL thing...and until we understand...learn...the ORIGINAL Greek or Hebrew we don't REALLY understand the Bible.

Let me state this:
John the Baptist was saved in the womb! Did HE understand Greek or Hebrew? Or did God find a way to preach the Gospel to a baby still in the womb???

God will find a way to save ALL He will save!...and NONE will be lost!!

(In my opinion) the (ultimate) end of these (only the original language can save you!) folks approach to the Bible implies that those in Acts 2:6 weren't told the REAL (all of) Gospel. I reject that. If the "only real way" to understand Scripture is to read it in it's ORIGINAL language...this nullifies Acts 2:6!

Acts 2:6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.

This "original language only" approach to Scripture is flat out gnostic in nature. I believe God can and DOES save a baby even before he/she is born. I suppose I can say, "Get saved EARLY in life...you will have less to repent of!"

You know gnostic means knowledge right? Are you saying you don't want knowledge? It's a product of wisdom....you understand that correct?

Please explain why understanding the language as it was said, without punctuation, without emphasis, and with concepts not put forward in the english script, the way that is subtracting from your familiarity with scripture?

I'm sad to see you also rejecting people who don't agree with you. I want you to know, I still love you.

I can show you the children leading the world forward, just as the bible says. God is true...your heart fights this luke...don't give in to the powers you can't see (the dark side). He is living among you, "Serve one another"....the LIVING GOD.

How are you set free if you are serving God, unless serving God is your freedom? In the Body of God.

When the world is refreshed, with no more bibles and cities, and institutions, and states...for a 1000 years or so people will know who the Christ is amongst them, not having need for one to tell them, because all of that civilized stuff will be gone. Some are asleep, for at the last hour it was hard for them to keep their eyes open....but remember...the son of man is a sacrifice and the hands are moving to 0 hour.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

You know gnostic means knowledge right?

Well...the word "gnostic" is never used in the Greek New Testament. I used the word "gnostic" in the sense that it is a heresy. Perhaps I should have used the term "a type of Gnosticism":

en.wikipedia.org...

Feel free to respond to my Acts 2:6 verse that refutes what you say.

<< 1  2   >>

join