It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a must know. Scary re-education camps?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Your spelling is okay, not important. The wars are started by very evil people within our own government and european Illuminati. Our own government designed Al Qaeda, Wall Street funded Hitler, lenin and the Bolsheviks. This is supported by irrefutable facts. Prescott Bush, DuPonts, IBM, Rockefellers and many more MAKE the enemies we have to fight....its been going on for every single war we have fought.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Telafree

TextText MaroonTextTelafree, what we're "seeing" or "reading" in this program takes many of us back in History, to times when "MANDATORY" was the poerative word for CONTROL of the populace. A very small, local City or State Program is often, (not ALWAYS tho), simply nothing more that both crime preventative, as well as Social Service. BUT! A NATIONAL GOVERNMENTAL POLICY is quite different. Let's take the "PEACE CORP"...Pres. John Kennedy, (a Democrat), PROPOSED, SUGGESTED, and CALLED FOR VOLLUNTEERS for such a program, = "Ask NOT what you're Country can do for you...!" etc.

THAT is one of this Nation's most outstanding examples of BOTH GENUINE CHARISMA, as well as GENUINE LEADERSHIP. Unfortunate, MANY of our young folk...(nothing meant personally Telafree), are FAR TOO ignorant, (NOT the SAME as stupid...but the "Mother of stupidity"), of BOTH the past mistakes of Governments, as well as the past methods of oppressive & dictatorial Governments.

Generally, the reason MANY of us are reacting to B.O.'s "CIVIL SERVICE PROGRAM" is twofold:

#1] It IMPLIES that it's necessary to make such a program MANDATORY, which IMPLIES also, that the general public doesn't GENUINELY CARE about this Nation or it's health, welfare & security. [Our VOLUNTARY STANDING ARMY debunks such idiocy].

#2] It is Government overstepping it's "Constitutional Limits. ONLY in time of the MOST DIRE of Social treat...(times deemed worthy of the declaration of MARTIAL LAW), ...has it EVER been deemed appropriate to MANDATE CIVIL SERVICE. In other words, B.O.'s proposed mandate is UTTERLY without proper precedent.

ALTHOUGH, I WILL go so far as to wager that he hasn't the least bit of doubt that his program WILL be necessary, (as will MARTIAL LAW), in the near future...And, that my young friend is the WORST part of this entire scenearion...And, WHY some of us are SSOOOOOOOOOOO VERY concerned.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
In all cases, with maybe the exception of GW Sr, and FDR, most all presidents had some sort of "handler" or "advisor" to keep them on track with the CFR since 1919, and the Bilderbergers from 1954. Woodrow Wilson was Col. Mandel House; Bush had Cheney.......CFR, Obama has Brzezinski as advisor and not irony but planned, Carter, the peanut farmer ALSO had Brzezinski.

The Presidents sign and do. Reagan had high ideals and good thoughts but was put into his place with the attempted assassination. They either planned or it was by opportunity they then desiged the Brady Bill..........need justifications, so you create the problem then the solution. Hinkley was no doubt a subject of MKULTRA....

the full speech given by JFK that got him killed.

He was going to splinter the CIA, get rid of the Federal Reserve, stop the building of Dimona, Israeli Nuke site, withdraw troops from Vietnam, and make hard currency called the silver certificate.

In the speech, he talks about Marx, not knowing that Marx had obtained the document that he rewrote from Clinton Roosevelt, ancestor to FDR; in 1841. Clinton got the document he rewrote from the Masons, via Mazzini and Adam Weishaupt which was the blueprint for the world revolution finished May 1, 1776 by Weishaupt. Tricky huh.

JFK talks about Karl Marx first and then he launches into the US secret societies and control of the media. All of these are linked together to accomplish the One World Government.

www.archive.org...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LittlePinky82

Excelent idea that is.....

We have a similar project here in the Netherlands were students can get free housing near college. In exchange they have to do 10 hours a week of civil duties.
I this particular case the student has to organise games and activities for neighbourhood kids. This way it serves a double purpose. Those kids we all complain about now have something to do and are being guided as opose to hang aroung the city mall and hares people.

I'm all for community service but making it mandatory is so wrong!!!!

No matter what you say......

(oftopic : He Angelo, i see you've changed you avatar....looks a lot better..
)

[edit on 26/11/2008 by operation mindcrime]

Edit : spelling....1ste time no errors.....so i had to enter some typos!!!

[edit on 26/11/2008 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Guys, youve gotten just a bit off topic... Not a moderator, but they said something about a three day post ban on people who continue to get off subject..... Just a heads up

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
It seems that way but in reality this conspiracy encompasses many different facets. It is controlled by the Counsel on Foreign Relations which is the Government of the U.S. The Think tanks are the Bilderbergers and Trilateral Commission with programs to prepare the worlds population to accept this new order. It is just about finished as the two major Revolutions and two world wars when as planned...the Iron Mountain Commission formulated the necessary programs and issues that would bring the US population, and in some cases the world to accept this new order...Section 7 of the Report from Iron Mountain, which was not a hoax.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I would like to second the concerns for time. I am currently within those age frames, but I am working on a master's degree while working full time. just because I am in an age range doesn't mean I am roaming the streets with nothing to do or that I am in a financial situation to work for free. What about making community service a part of more misdemeanor crimes? asking more high schools to require community service? how about working with communities in a way that doesn't force participation? I have also done volunterr work in the past when I did have time, and I can tell you right now, I wouldn't have if I were being forced.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
you could see this as good news or bad news. If this isn't bad news this could be a good thing because even now at age 34 my work ethic is horrible and when I was between 18 and 25 I was 10 feet tall and bullet proof. Now if this is bad news then we might be forced to sing songs about Chairman Obama.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benarius
This is how the Hitler-Youth movement started. Nice one. They at first didn't notice themselfs what was really going on. Wake up America. Do yourself a favour and fight those radicals hiding behind the puppet government that's being portrait. Start to beleive it, before it is too late.

I just picked this quote randomly, not zeroing in on Benarius.

A lot of you are flying off the handle without really knowing the facts behind this idea. My sister teaches at a high school of underserved populations. I work in higher ed, sometimes with programs developed to integrate the underserved child into higher ed, and it isn't very successful.

I think a community/civil training program for students, beginning at age 13 or 14, would be great. It would expose these kids to the world outside what they know, which is often a stifling, stark, hopeless slice of life. Civil/Community training would expose these kids to other possibilities beyond what they see in their future. It would "expand their horizons." Why do you think people volunteer? Because it makes them feel good. It gives them a sense of having made a difference. It's one of those win-win things.

There are so many underserved students at my sisters school that two fulltime state welfare workers have their offices there. Something needs to change. I see this idea as at least a start in the right direction.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
One of the other posts here on ATS is talking about civil war here in "the land of the free"

If we are talking / preparing for it... aren't they...???

Don't forget MK Ultra...

And isn't Emanuel from Israel?

I don't know about anyone else but i'm scared

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

I would never consent to this b.s. and one day if I'm fortunate enough to have children they would have to take my corpse before they take them. I'ts time for people to wake the hell up and start trying to save what little is left of decency in what used to be America land of the free home of the brave.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The reeducation camps are part of this world government to do just that....reeducate the youth to accept the new World Order. Its all connected in ways that the average American has no idea of the scope of this agenda.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The Nazis had a problem. How were they going to get the Jews to board the trains to the concentration camps voluntarily?
The first Jews thought they were going for a work experience. Good food, clean air, earn money. Some were convinced it was a good way of escaping whatever trouble (bombing, violence) they were experiencing where they lived.

Later, the Germans tried to convince Dutch men, and later again, Dutch boys to report for 'work duty'. (My family are all Dutch and German; I grew up with these stories). "Make sure you bring warm clothing and sensible shoes" they were told.

The Bush family and associates have been studying Nazi techniques. No doubt they have thought of the technique of offering people work (sounds good in today's credit crisis and mass unemployment) and soon, escape of unrest and disease, to get them into these places for further processing according to their plans. That way, you don't need to forcefully drag people out to these camps until later.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Prescott Bush, DuPonts, Rothschilds, Rockefeller, IBM, Henry Ford and Wall Street fully funded and set up Hitler in 1928, since he was a "relative" in the Rothschilds closet.

WW II was set up long before Hitler was in the lime light. WW II was planned or and set up even before WW I by the Wall Street crowd before Wall Street was designed. I have the details if you are interested.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Ill tell you what i see.(im assuming this plan does unfold)

The first generation will be un-effected by the govt attempts at indoctrination. You will have your supporters and your protestors, causing great debate and division over this large group of citizens(tho thats not the real aim here). These groups will be semi-united though their program experience and through the controversy surrounding them.

Now the real program starts. They will have the next generation (re)educated by the previous generation, sharing experiences and emotions. The most effective experiences spreading around will be the interactions with the non-indoctrinated(the youth(potential) and the elderly(hopeless)) and these will no doubt be shared experiences. The bond they will share will be strengthened more and more each new generation passes through.

Now looking at that it may seem, thats not a bad thing. I disagree, the reason is because the above will take place regardless of what is taught within these reeducation centers. So we have a place where people will coalesces under any banner of their choosing. Very dangerous stuff.

A bi product of this is how it will play out in the real world scene(my guess is the true agenda). There will be 2 classes of citizenry based on experience and not wealth- class A the indoctrinated, and class B the non-indoctrinated. At this point bigotry will play a large factor in the future of policies from the low levels right on up to the highest levels.

Class A will hate Class B, and the inverse will take hold as well. Class A will despise class B because they will be TAUGHT to do so. They will be taught that B is a lower class because they do not have the required training, to be in the know(its complete BS). Class B will feel sorry for A because theyve had there freedom striped from them and they apparently havent a clue its took place, and soon would be labeled brainwashed.

Though class B will be not as intellectually retained as A, they will soon be the minority and have very little influence in future politics.

None of this is new stuff here. The military has been segregating its personnel from the common populace for decades.

But now this is coming into the streets of america.

ive been through the military(as many other here have as well), weve seen this program happen right in front of our eyes. now its your turn

[edit on 15/2/09 by Glyph_D]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Yes, its our turn now. Given the secular point of view that sounds pretty reasonable........with some variances. The main goal is to have two classes. The elites and the slaves, that cannot reproduce. Reference the experiment they are doing with the HPV/Cervical cancer vaccination. It is not for Cervical Cancer it is a Sterialization program that has already killed over 11 young girls and damaged the lives of many more while they try to make it legal. it was put in the Texas law making it mandatory by law, that young girls had to get the vacc. This lasted only two months. Parents had it reversed.

Anyway, Elites and slaves and no middle ground.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The only comment I can make about this thread is that the constitution forbids using the military against the citizens. So why not brainwash a civillian security group to do what the military may not? Train well me hearties.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

The only comment I can make is that it's been three years since this article was posted.

People still give WND credibility for some bizarre reason.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So the Germans did 'win' WWII. Genius little guys.. Reprinting the textbooks saying Americans did. Noone is the wiser.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telafree
So he wants people to do community service. WTF is wrong wiht that? Sounds like you are reading way too far into something that it's not. My high school had mandatory community service and it made me a better person to volunteer my time working in a hospital in the pediatrics section.

Nothing wrong with community service in my eyes. Not sure what you are seeing that is so scary.

well thank Heaven for common sense! the voice of experience - may it be heard loud and clear. there is nothing wrong with participation of this sort. it will lend to growth and insight while it benefits us all.

we are way overdue for this activity. i think Uncle Sam should have brought back the C.C.C.'s ( Civil Conservation Corps ) that existed when my Dad was a young man. there is wisdom in giving idle hands things to do.

i'm no fan of Washington DC but i do pity Obama. the man inherited the country at its worse, and what forward-thinking proposals his administration puts forth is met with grand resistance.

<< 26  27  28   >>

join