It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Coral Castle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS
reply to post by Byrd

Sure, I have resources, I can list a couple of books and authors if you want. Im not really into net research. So.... sorry, no wiki links, or anything like that.

I'd appreciate that. I like to doublecheck because there's been some occasions when people posted something and I said "nah...that's not right"... and then research proved them right and me wrong.

I believe I saw the vest on Nat-Geo(I think).

I was wondering if that's where you saw it. I saw that program... it was pretty good, wasn't it? But I didn't recall the breastplate being braided (I'm sure someone can correct me here.) I do remember that it was strong but not something unusual for the time and the era.

We can debate about the Ark of the covenant(for ex.), lets just say you disbelieve it exist, the only way I bet I can convince you,is if I pull it out of my basement.

Actually, I believe the Ethiopians have it (for true.)

I have read alot of books. Most of the time my point of view isnt personal, its factual. I dont have pin-point souces, its just my grand understanding from many books, pamplets, and alot of personal research.

I think almost everyone here on this section of the board is a closet bookworm and avid researcher. Giving links and sources is something that makes the discussion richer.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
from all this info, i gather that this man, died in 1951, age 64, after spending 30 yrs building this complex of multi-ton blocks of stone by himself. in that 30 yrs he built it, tore it down and then moved it 10 miles and reassembled it alone, with no one really able to say how he did it.

i guess he could have used that super-duper tri pod block and tackle rig but was there any ford trucks that could move 22ton stones before 1951?

i assume someone had to notice something, even if he had to use the railway.

i have no doubt he did all this the way he said he did.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Byrd or anyone with help, before for I go into my library(the closet) can you email me or post, how to post links ?What part do I copy from the sites? I would like to scan a page or image and post it in a one-word link. Thx for help

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Since he left us the wheel with the permanent magnets more or less rusted but intact, all we need to do is replicate the little wheel, find a place on a cool lay line or wherever the device works the best and maybe, just maybe we could levitate incredibly heavy stones?

Just a wild guess but probably someone has looked at this very amazing mathematics and simple technology and done a replication. If I had 24 magnets, a workshop and a little time it looks like a simple project. I just don't live on a lay line, darnit!

Has this been tried before?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I would just like to bump this with some information I picked up in a book titled The Secret History of the World and How to Get Out Alive. In it the author talks about a meeting she had with one of Leeskalnin's few friends. The common story that he made it because of a broken heart is complete rubbish. Also, he didn't move it because of anything having to do with ley lines or sacred geometry, but because of zoning issues. His friend also supports the notion that he used sound in some way to move the stones and the author of the book theorizes that it could be caused by the "application of a magnetic field [causing] motion of non-magnetic walls in the material and [emitting] elastic energy. In other words, it makes a sound in response to the magnetic field." Interestingly, there are myths surrounding the construction of other megaliths where a person is said to sing to the stones to cause them to move.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
ive been to this place personally when i was down in Florida, its pretty amazing i have to say, for who built it, and there is quite a bit of symbolism there too, you just have to look hard enough

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ed's Sweet sixteen, was not Agnes. He said in his manuscripts that he built the castle for his new sweet sixteen. He also built at least 10 machines during the time he wrote those manuscripts. The person who gave him the property in the first place was a Real estate man/developer, not a doctor. The telephone pole tripod pulleys are not tall enough to hoist some of his tallest and heaviest pieces, nor would they support the weight of his larger blocks.

Most of what I'm hearing about Ed and how he did it are spurious claims from ignorance of the subject. If you haven't read his manuscripts (READ them, not BRIEF them) and you haven't tried his experiments then you haven't really researched Ed and his castle.

www.scribd.com...

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Flux8]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I want to throw another mystery about Edward Leedskalnin in the works and that is that Ed was probably Edna. After visiting the Castle and looking at numerous photographs including the lifesize ones there is no doubt in my mind that Ed was a woman. There are numerous women that have lived as men in history. His face is soft and hairless no sign of stubble. He is small and fraill in stature and the Castle for his sweet sixteen is so incredibly nest building. Look at pictures of him an you will see your grandma in a suit if she were a little butch.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The typewritten notes were good. The diagrams are from a 70's textbook i have on physics. Well, most of them any way.
Stone from coral is not magnetic. Nor can it be made so. It doesn't matter if you live on a leyline, it still weighs the same.
A small roundish stone placed under the centre of a 30 tone block will negate the weight of it by balancing it, 2 will allow you to "walk" it like a heavy refrigerator on its corners.
As far as lifting the stone blocks with no heavy machinery, i believe the egyption "shadouf"s may be the answer. If he/she had a telephone pole tripod and a large water container combined with a lever, he/she could move massive amounts of weight with a few thousand litres of water. I think this may have helped in the building of the pyramids also. Once the water is emptied/siphoned out the apparatus would seem mind boggling.
As a poster has already quoted from archimedes "give me a lever long enough and i shall move the earth"
I'm new here, maybe I'm looking through my beer googles.....
Feel free to roast me!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Some of this Anti-gravity energy maniulation was noted here recently >>www.abovetopsecret.com...

the impetus for the discussion was an Edgar Cayce reading...

This is what Edgar Cayce said about the building of the Pyramids:
16. (Q) How was this particular Great Pyramid of Gizeh built?
(A) By the use of those forces in nature as make for iron to swim. Stone floats in the air in the same manner. This will be discovered in '58 (1958).

The Code144 video is good. Does seem to reflect upon freemasonry drawings.

A relative of mine is halfway through building a wheel with magnets.
Not sure about the magnets yet - sourcing that many at that size.

Also, does anyone have anyidea about the code 144 video : there is a sign that said "ADM drop 10c below" at the entrance to C Castle. It was believed this referred partly to utilising a wire as the last part of the procedure. I assume to connect to an object and affect the molecules of., but I can only assume how Edward Leedskalnin finally affected rocks.
But.... In one or two other pictures I have seen of the magnet wheel device, (eg.like on the coral castle website where it is named "AC generator) , there appears to be an electric motor at the rear.

Could anyone confirm that this is so, because this changes the whole idea in principle!!

I have a feeling that this is real science however.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by matsplat]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The magnetic wheel is an old theory of perpetual motion. Unfortunately the magnets gradually lose their magnetism. Maybe your relative could sell the blueprints to steorn so they could finally get their "orbo" device going under hot lights. The power he/she might achieve would be outweighed by the need to replace magnets constantly. Tell him to try to build a better solar panel. Without a tesla turbine, it doesn't work. Tried it.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by antisceptic

I don't think this is perpetual motion - more one of allignment. But time should tell, I could be wrong. The code, 144 if you watch it, is all about allignment.

Also, magnets can be 're-charged' using coiled, insulated wire with a DC current running through. The magnet itself needs to have a complete circuit itself ,but not actually attached to the electric in any way. 'U' shaped or Bar magnets would both be applicable to this method.
I have used a permanent horseshoe type much like this : www.johnsonandallen.co.uk...

They get 're-charged' and become considerably stronger. Magnetism isn't understood. It is highly likely that some materials exhibit traits whereby they allow much more 'flow' of whatever force or energy we are dealing with. Just happens to be that magnetite rock seems to be fully 'charged' when in nature. Most mild steels readily accept magnetic flow/force and are termed 'ferromagnetic'. It is believed/taught that you need to picture in your mind, grains or 'domains' running through the magnet. These 'align' themselves in accordance with the N/S direction or flow. Gradually, like confused sperm they start geting confused and look all different directions.
In materials that temporarily become magnetised, it is said the domains align themselves with the force direction - then when the magnet is removed from within it's field, the domains become confused again.

'Paramagnetic' materials slightly are attracted by a magnetic field. this includes most metals and apparently, oxygen.
'Diamagnetic' materials are supposedly repelled to a slight degree - copper, titanium,aluminium and most non-metals.

So would certain rocks be more affected than others. Or is magnetism more than what we think of it? could magnetite be a natural accelerator of some kind of force? Could the C Castle flywheel have changed the entire field of an object or it's molecular structure?

If this is correct, the freemasons have held their own secret patent for a long time now.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
We could start by looking at the connections

freemasonry. Just the logo (measuring geometry) and name ('masonry') alone hint building knowledge. The order is several hundred years old and it's origins are also steeped in history and mystery.

The New Zealander Bruce Cathie gradually drew up a grid system around the globe, one which may possibly tie in with many sacred sites. This all started after he and others (He was a pilot) witnessed spectacular craft or UFO's.
apparently in Hamilton (New Zealand) there is a Mormon church built on an a grid point according to Cathies system. Cathie said that after being initially open to casual visitors the church was soon closed off to non members. Hmmm, thought church was open to all.

Coral Castle is one of the many geographical sites mentioned in Bruce Cathie's books. He has worked out the coordinates of the position of that place using his geometric mathematics. Unfortuantely I have not one book now. There is a fair bit on the web of course. And, some references to sites/locations.
quote from paranormal.about.com...
"Measurements from the Coral Castle position to the zero-degree and 90-degree longitude lines, when they passed through the equator, also yielded harmonics related to light and gravity. The final check of the distance between Coral Castle and grid pole A in the north, dispelled any doubt about the site being in an ideal position to allow Leedskalnin to erect the huge blocks of coral with relative ease. Measurements from all major points gave the geometric harmonics necessary for the manipulation of anti-gravity.” Cathie also believes that this energy grid is also responsible for many UFO sightings."

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Occams razor. Dude, seriously? The only way he used antigravity is to use a stone of proportiantely lesser weight matched to the pivot point of his lever. He said himself the answer was staring you in the eyes.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by antisceptic

Well you must have built and tried many devices in order to rule them out.
Seriusly ,dude. it's negativity like that makes things fail.
Theres a lot more to magnetism than people realise - I even had to study up on the technique to demagnetise a submarine! the hysteresis loop etc.
And the top boffins concerned admit they do not understand magnetism.
Maybe they don't but I think there are people who do - this after playing around with it for years, and I seriously think it isdeliberatley left as it is - labelled as a force.

So many similarities and parallels between it and electricity.
We have motors because of magnetism, we have reverse motors too (ie electromagnets).
We and our pets have electric fields.
The Cathie grid also applies to atomic energy-watch his video (from the 80's I think) and he explains in simple terms why an A-bomb could only be used in certain locations, etc. Then theres reports of UFOs stopping missiles, affecting atomic tests - not all I know. where were they in Japan in WW2? - the hypothesised reason and supposedly a leaked intelligence reason too!
Gravity seems to be at the centre

Plus you've only to look around the globe to see mammoth stones cut with precision (a mystery in itself) placed in perfect constructions. The Incas and the tibetans up in mountains for example.

There's something up with it I think. pardon the pun

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Glad to see this thread didn't die.

Ed refered to 'perpetual motion' specifically in his experiments, not levers and stones. Also, I don't think he tried to magnetize the blocks. Rather, I think he used a specific frequency(ies) of EM pulsed into the blocks to achieve an 'anti-gravity' effect, which he could feel through vibration in his hand in the block when he 'sang' that note against it, (feedback through a mechanical wave). And the configuration of the magnet/spokes/coils in this type of machine is the key to it's perpetual motion. It doesn't break the laws of thermodynamics any more than a waterwheel in a flowing river does. Location may be an important factor in the rate of accumulation of this energy, and it may even be seasonal, in a sense.

I'm torn... I think this has to do with far more than just perpetual motion and antigravity but I'm very reluctant to say more. Please take no offense, but I don't think this kinda stuff should be handed over to humanity on a silver platter; not in our current state of social development. This is paradigm shifting stuff; the power 'of the Gods' so to speak, and I don't think we're ready to crawl around outside the playpen just yet, well not as a whole anyway.

But here's a clue...
See Cymatics en.wikipedia.org...
and resonance en.wikipedia.org...

Ed was a 'geomancer', just as was the mythical Merlin, who supposedly floated the stones and created Stonehenge. The druids supposedly had/have this knowledge as well. Was it passed on to them by this mythical figure? Most myths have some basis in fact, but just grossly embelished upon.

The Egyptians show the symbolic concepts of this knowledge in many hieroglyphs, (for example, look at the pictures/glyphs of Nefertari). Don't forget the weird tuning forks found in an ancient Egyptian archaeological site, some being several feet tall with a draw string attached taught between the ends. They look like a common hieroglyph angled sideways a bit. What were those used for? Giant musicians? Art for the sake of art? I'll give you another hint. As you look through the actual hieroglyphs you'll come upon the glyphs of a shallow bowl with 3 strait lines above it, and a shallow bowl (usually in close proximity) with a single wavey line with 3 peaks. It's a very common hieroglyph. Think cymatics, or should it be Kemetics?

The stonemasons had this knowledge. The stonemasons morphed into the freemasons in order to bolster membership (hence the word, 'free') and to give a facelift to the organization after growing unpopularity and suspicion of the original group's motives..., but only high ranking members have even a chance at gaining this knowledge outright. They subtly codify this knowledge in symbolism as well. I wouldn't pay too much attention to their rituals, (as most were added during our century by a freemason leader of... questionable judgement). But the symbolism is all over in their lodges. They also focus on moral and ethical teaching. There's a reason for this...

I think this knowledge has been with some of us for quite some time, if not from our beginning. But recorded history has shown that in one form or another we, the human race, have a habit of suppressing knowledge, whether through warfare, greed, social conditioning, scientific conditioning (in some instances), etc. The real question is, if you had this knowledge (and it is technical, NOT mystical) what would you do with it? What did Ed do with it? (I'm being rhetorical)

I hope this makes more comprehensive sense.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Flux8]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

The real question is, if you had this knowledge (and it is technical, NOT mystical) what would you do with it? What did Ed do with it? (I'm being rhetorical)
reply to post by Flux8

So you're saying that Ed's source for the knowledge was Masonic? And if not how did he become so well edified? He didn't have the web...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

YOu should watch the code144 video, it shows the ties of masonic symbolism and what Ed used. Mabey he knew a Mason....or just figured out what they knew. Its all math really.

Im sure very very few masons get this whole stuff anyways. Their masonry is a good way to find good men, and still cover up some ancient knowledge that man kind really didnt need to know.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

So you're saying that Ed's source for the knowledge was Masonic? And if not how did he become so well edified? He didn't have the web...

No. Although he may have befriended someone who had that knowledge and passed some hints/clues on to him to explore on his own. Ed did write that he spent 2 years experimenting/exploring these ideas.

What I meant in the later half of my post is that it seems this knowledge is riddled throughout our history in symbolic representations.

-The Celtic cross. The Celtic knots are the coiling. It's Ed's rotor.
-Egyptian hieroglyphs/images/reliefs.
-Masonic symbols. Their knowledge came from the Egyptians. Notice both Egyptian engineers and Masons share the symbol of the apron? Coincidence?
The Dharma wheel of the Janes. (8 spoked rotor)
Ying-Yang of the Buddhists. (north/south magnetism, always chasing each other seeking equalibrium)
Etc. Etc. Etc.
The main symbol is there, just not in detail. There are other components necessary to make it work. Look at the pictures Ed took of himself and his rotor in the tower and compare what components are missing from recent pictures.

Ed did refer to the Egyptians and their symbology. He basically said they knew the secrets and that you just need to look at their glyphs/images from a certain... perspective.

Also, I've wrote this before in another post but... the math is intrensic in the system(s) and I don't think Ed consciously calculated anything through esoteric equations. He was a hands on kinda guy with very little formal education. I think the math is incidental concerning how he figured this stuff out.

Sorry if I'm rambling, still working on my first cup.

Edit to add, I just caught that... EDified! LOL Good one!!

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Flux8]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Although he may have befriended someone who had that knowledge and passed some hints/clues on to him to explore on his own.
reply to post by Flux8

I agree. He does have a lot of Masonic symbolism but I don't recall any ties otherwise.

I compare Ed to Nicolai Tessla in that they both seemed to have vast knowledge of the otherwise forbidden kind. They were somehow blessed and given pretty cool material.

I like to say that they had "friends in high places". Whether those friends were physical or not is up for grabs and anyone's guess. Neither guy ever said. But they must have had or they couldn't have come up with all the extraordinary ideas that had practical application.

Ever had strong voices in your head telling you to do something? I have and the voice was always right. My supposition is that Ed had lots of voices and they were quite clear.

I'm also about 99.9% sure we will never know. But one can hope!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join