It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy used by the Egyptians and foretold by Edgar Cayce found in Canada??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This is what Edgar Cayce said about the building of the Pyramids:

16. (Q) How was this particular Great Pyramid of Gizeh built?
(A) By the use of those forces in nature as make for iron to swim. Stone floats in the air in the same manner. This will be discovered in '58 (1958).

www.crystalinks.com...

OK..... Now look at this!

There is an amature scientist called John Hutchison that discovered in 1979 a way to make objects move on their own. He has demosntrated in his lab how he can make SOLID METAL bend and turn inside out without any force exerted on it. One of his experiments have a 70 pound metal ball just hover and turn in mid air on it own. Liquis just jump out of their containers and fly. He says these forces come from nature and are due to TIME WARPING and antigravity. He talks about Egyptian batteries as a fact. THIS IS INTRESTING STUFF!

Scientist from all over the world have gone to Canada to witness his demosntrations and its currently being studied by NASA and Military scientists. He has found what I believe is the energy source that Edgar Cayce has said the Atlantians and Egyptians used to move huge rocks hundreds of feet in the air to build the pyramids.

PS: Does this guy look kind of like an alien?

See these Videos:
www.hutchisoneffectonline.com...

This is his website:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
oHHHH The stories i could tell you about John hutchinson...
He is quite the wierdo... gonzo to be precise.
and also an enigma... almost as much legend as fact surrounds the man.

He invented so many unusual items, that he himself has lost count.
he was once kicked out of an apartment by the canadian government due to all the wierd science and the fear of the neighbors...

his apartment is his lab, and he can barely move amongst all the drek. probably sleeps on top of his time machine prototype...

His first statement regarding the "Hutchinson effect" was "i just turned on all my equipment and wierd things started to happen..."
his results are not predictable enough to understand what specific wave and frequency generators are causing the effect... maybe all...

so if you have $100,000 bucks to buy every army surplus piece of equipment offered to civilians, and the bucks to get it all hooked up... and are brave enough to crank it on, while you are still in the room...
then you too, can have your very own hutchinson effect generator.

In all likelyhood, this effect is still years away from replicating, but it shows that there are far more forces and effects in science than what we count right now. Some of the videos for Johns work are spectacular, while other times he has trouble getting something to even wobble...
it is for this reason, that i feel that there is at least one force of the universe that is not measured or known at this time...
it is only that unknown variable, that affects the outcome strength of Johns experiments.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Dude I think his invention are very interesting and fascinating, but I heard he's a joke amongst most scientists and critics and could never get much funding these day. But, maybe he is getting funded just secretly and stuff. I swear if I could save 200 bucks I would definately go to Canada and check out this guy's machines.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Does anyone know if he has done any mind over matter experiements?
Or any one else for that matter?

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I found this and I hope it will shine a little light on the subject:www.geocities.com... html

[edit on 16-11-2005 by Toelint]

Okay, I just came back from watching the Video/Flying Objects video at Hutchinsoneffectonline.com...and I have a question. The video quite clearly shows objects that are dropped, then bounce away from the floor, "as if being played upon by electro-magnetic forces"...except for the fact that in other videos, he uses plastic objects. My BIG question is why on earth does the BROOM in the video stay put?? Hey, if he can make plastic float...why not wood?

[edit on 16-11-2005 by Toelint]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hutchison has been discussed countless times here, you should use the search feature.

There is a very good video explaining how hutchison makes this work.

By making the 70 pound ball's wavelength 0, it won't have a mass and gravity doesn't act on it, which allows it to just float.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GlobalMirage

in '58 the US launched its first satelite into space... i find this coincidental to Edgar Cacye's prediction of stones floating in the air. Also, I believe this same prediction involves being able to harness some power/force Atlantians once used... the internet's development began in '58! check out this website for more info

wiki.answers.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This is the secret you all should learn:

www.lawofmagnetism.com...

The Egyptians knew.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Brilliant

I was only wondering about this yesterday. I came across the same Cayce quotes and thought what could "forces in nature as make for iron to swim" be. Magnetism came to mind anyway, there was also mention of the Coral Castle - where a device with magnets on 2 large wheels. Was the the flywheel the device used to counter the weight of objects?
It was called an AC generator >> www.coralcastle.com...

Bruce Cathie worked out the coordinates of the position Coral Castle using his geometric-based mathematics. This is the guy who drew up a 'grid' around the planet that also coincidentally apparently matches a formal flightpath of UFO's - thought by most of us to be Anti-gravity machines (or quick helicopters with invisible blades). This is shown in a video here >> www.code144.com... here>> vodpod.com... here>>> video.google.com... and a bit of info here>> paranormal.about.com...

Quote from >>> paranormal.about.com...://www.luckymojo.com/coralcastle.html
[Ex]“Measurements from the Coral Castle position to the zero-degree and 90-degree longitude lines, when they passed through the equator, also yielded harmonics related to light and gravity. The final check of the distance between Coral Castle and grid pole A in the north, dispelled any doubt about the site being in an ideal position to allow Leedskalnin to erect the huge blocks of coral with relative ease. Measurements from all major points gave the geometric harmonics necessary for the manipulation of anti-gravity.” Cathie also believes that this energy grid is also responsible for many UFO sightings.[/Ex]

Could this grid apply to many locations, including pyramids in Egypt?

Then the Cayce dates- the internet in 56'. He could well have meant that.

Magnetism hasn't been understood by many.
In a natural sense. We immediately think of horseshow magnets and how they are 'permanently' applied - there is a constant flow direction of the lines of force we are taught.
Then if we think of electromagnetism- we use electric wrapped around something and induce a magnetic field. this however, alternates. the North South flips around-back and forth for however many times a second (hz) .This with the alternating current supplies we get to homes and factories. DC electromagnets do exist and are used for example when magnets are used to test steel welds for cracks. As far as I'm aware they induce a constant flow of magnetic force.

But is that what is happening? Is a magnet perhaps a material that speeds up the flow.
We all have this flow going through us, every material does.

So this resonance now makes some sense. by mimicking our magnetic field or something like, we can make this flow of magnetic force perhaps, seem like zero and therefore gravity doesn't apply.

Am I close?
could the AC electromagnets Hz rate be altered to do affect the field of something? I don't know.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by matsplat]

[edit on 25-1-2009 by matsplat]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ultrasound was invented by the English physician Ian Donald in 1957 first tested & one year later, was used on a pregnant woman.

library.thinkquest.org...

The technology is vibrational sound. If you read the "stories" of all the ancient sites, stonehedge, easter island, great pyramid, etc (which are all connected) the same pattern emerges, always the story references sound. We already know we can move objects across a flat service via vibration, just imagine it on a large scale

new topics

top topics

join