It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone else catch 911?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
good, I was wanting to comment on good friday but I couldn't find anything to add, you got it. And thanks for finishing up the linkage of Texas and Oklahoma.

so looks like PI took on another opposite today,
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...

The first is yet another volcano but it's important because it's the Galapagos Islands, the birthplace of the theory of evolution.

The second link is about tornado's in SC. Important because it destroyed the Cave Methodist Church. So this creationist vs evolutionist debate is getting answered. Guess he's saying it's a mixture of both theories, evolution as the tool of God.

So let's start calling out PI more instead of just following the moves. It's Easter so we have a lot to work with. Look for news from the East.

I'd also be looking at cave news because of Cave Methodist Church, maybe a mining disaster, you know how PI loves to link everything.

I also think the US doesn't stand a chance, so let's conspire a little about how he's gonna do it. Here's a thought, everything that's happened since the dawn of civilization is coming to a climax in these next few years, so it's safe to say that each disaster is going to increase with intensity one after another with none left out.

If we can rank them we can have a makeshift timeline of what to expect starting with the second great depression and accumulating up to a final meteor strike.

What's the next logical point of attack after financial collapse? Drought and famine perhaps? We're already seeing that one beginning. With no money, no food, revolts will begin causing the powers to enforce a martial law type scenario. That much power coupled with dwindling supplies means WW3 is next. My guess is 2010 or earlier.

After the manmade disasters (drought and famine largely because of climate change), the natural disasters will begin. This is where a Yellowstone scenario would occur or a pole reversal. I could also see a new disease such as the black plague. Mankind will continue to struggle on which means the grand finale of our creation, meteor strike.

1)Financial crisis
2)Drought/Famine
3)Final world war
4)Extinction worthy natural disaster
5)Impact from space

Naturally we can expect all other major disasters in between with less significant results than these 5. What I mean is presidential assassination, nuclear plant meltdowns, tsunami, etc.

Time period? Start is Fall of 2008, what's the end date? Can we say 2012 or is that concept too cliche? 2012 we'll at least be in full swing of chaos. There is talk on Apophis hitting earth in 2036. It used to be a sure thing, now they say it's unlikely, I'd still call it a likely event.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
activation post
-------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
it's quiet now, where you at Stander? We got our 911 mark again in such familiar circumstances.
8,125.43 +95.81 (1.19%)
Once again it pops up and the interesting thing about this number is it generally comes about slightly before the next disaster. We spotted it in October amidst the financial collapse while everyone thought we were still fine. We saw it right before Israel attacked Gaza. And now we see it again and just when people thought our economy was stabilizing.

Any clues as to what it may be predicting? Well we've had 2 major quakes these past two days, the biggest since the Kuril Islands. A 6.2 in Indonesia, and a 6.6 in the Sandwich Islands (near the south pole). We can only hope what I'm implying doesn't happen.

Back here in Utah, 60 degrees one day, a foot of snow in the morning... Freakin global warming.

online.wsj.com...
Another newspaper falls victim to the economy. This is from Canada which I'm watching pretty closely because they were flooded by the same river N.D. was, the Red River.

And let's cap off the post by reminding all of how stable our economy is (with intense sarcasm).
Browsing the headlines real quick. Housing construction down 10.8% in March. Island foreclosures up 500%. And this after I read about California housing improving?? As Hitler once said, "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it". Story of our nation ain't it.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by salty-red
Once again it pops up and the interesting thing about this number is it generally comes about slightly before the next disaster. We spotted it in October amidst the financial collapse while everyone thought we were still fine. We saw it right before Israel attacked Gaza. And now we see it again and just when people thought our economy was stabilizing.

In the past six or so months that I have been looking at this website, I have never seen it lit up with so many things, especialy volcanos. I don't think I've ever seen so many volcano icons at one time, plus the number of earthquakes is a little frightening.

Here's something funny that I found at that website as well:

An explosion occurred on a boat carrying around 49 asylum seekers to Australia's Christmas Island, possibly killing three people and injuring dozens more, police said on Thursday. The boat, which was believed to be carrying 49 people from Afghanistan, had been intercepted by Australian authorities and was being towed to Darwin when the explosion occurred, Western Australia state police Sergeant Greg Lambert said. "It is believed an explosion has occurred in the engine compartment of a vessel," said Lambert. "It is believed three people have been killed, two are missing and others are injured.")

Three killed, at least a dozen wounded, and all hapening just short of Christmas Island. Maybe a repeat of something like the Santa Claus/Christmas killings we saw is in our furture?

[edit on 16-4-2009 by riddle6]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

it's quiet now, where you at Stander? We got our 911 mark again in such familiar circumstances.
8,125.43 +95.81 (1.19%)

Oh, yeah. I knew you won't miss. Pretty explicit stuff . . .

Look at it again:

+95.81 : 1.19%

You got that 911 going backward. I think the turn modifies 95.81 accordingly, and the points are supposed to read 18.59 ("eighteen fifty-nine".) That would make 1859 a year. You know what happened in 1859? riddle6 posted a clue:

An explosion occurred on a boat carrying around 49 asylum seekers to Australia's Christmas Island, possibly killing three people and injuring dozens more, police said on Thursday. The boat, which was believed to be carrying 49 people from Afghanistan, had been intercepted by Australian authorities and was being towed to Darwin when the explosion occurred, Western Australia state police Sergeant Greg Lambert said. "It is believed an explosion has occurred in the engine compartment of a vessel," said Lambert. "It is believed three people have been killed, two are missing and others are injured.")

The year of 1859 marks the beginning of the evolution theory when Charles Darwin published The Origin of Species, the book that is missing from the Vatican Library.
www.wsu.edu:8080...

Now things is about to get really interesting: The opposite numbers come from the Dow closing on April 16. So when you go opposite on that date as well, 16 becomes 19, and a new date appears: April 19.

Is April 19 related to Charles Darwin?

Oh, yes. Big time.

Charles Robert Darwin FRS (12 February 1809 – 19 April 1882)

en.wikipedia.org...

Darwin happen to die on April 19. Interesting . . .

Now comes the trick of opposites only Pi can cook up: The opposite of evolution is creation, and the opposite of death is birth. Since April 19 is the opposite to April 16 due to the 9 turned upside down to make 6, someone who opposes the evolution theory was born on April 16. Who could that be?

It surely won't be some priest from a little church, right?

Pope Benedict XVI (Latin: Benedictus PP. XVI; Italian: Benedetto XVI; German: Benedikt XVI.; born Joseph Alois Ratzinger on 16 April 1927) is the 265th and reigning Pope,

theologyforum.files.wordpress.com...

Wow! That's what I called an opposite: 9 is to 6 as Charles Darwin is to Benedict XVI.

Now does this make sense? Benedict XVI April

The pope said that he chose the papal name Benedict XVI out of respect for some of the former pope named Benedict. But the truth is that Cardinal Ratzinger recalled that he was born on 16 April.

And now the icing on the cake: When did the conclave elected Cardinal Ratzinger to become Pope Benedict XVI?

Pi manipulated the papal election day by looking not only at the day Charles Darwin died

Pope Benedict XVI (Latin: Benedictus PP. XVI; Italian: Benedetto XVI; German: Benedikt XVI.; born Joseph Alois Ratzinger on 16 April 1927) is the 265th and reigning Pope, by virtue of his office of Bishop of Rome, the head of the Roman Catholic Church and, as such, Sovereign of the Vatican City State.[1] He was elected on 19 April 2005 in a papal conclave,

to make the evolution/creation opposites going, but also Pi was looking at the events of April 19, that I've posted: the Waco burning and the Oklahoma City bombing that both took place on April 19.

And that's the link between the Dow numbers and 911 for April 16, 2009.

When they celebrated the election of the new Pope back in April 19, 2005, no one gave a thought to the fact that the day marked the 10th anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing; no one could see the link between terrorism and the 265th Pope. We easily forget, don't we?

Total Number of People onboard the 4 Planes (Number of Passengers and Number of Flight Crew Members):265

www.stinkyjournalism.org...

Perhaps we have a hard time to count . . .

Pi made the final count of all people aboard the planes of 9/11 official later on November 13, 2001:

265 bodies recovered at N.Y.C. crash. site Mechanical failure, not terrorism, suspected in tragedy

www.highbeam.com...

Now we have the 265th Pope that claims to get inspired by God -- a reminder that "God loves us all."

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Note on the April 16 9/11 message:

You can see from the above title that Pi uses every 16th day of the month to update the 9/11 conditions. It's similar to Microsoft sending regular updates that usually come once a month. Since P=16 and I=9 in the alphabet, the title changes into

Note on the April P I/11 message.

The reason why Pi referred to Pope Benedict XVI on April 16 is not just because the Pope observed his birthday on that day. The decision to mention the occasion was to distinguish between special and ordinary with the usage of opposites. In this case, the opposites are division & multiplication and addition & subtraction. The Pope turned 82 on April 16. When you split 82 on 8 and 2 to make room for division(/) and multiplication(x), the result returns the date of the Pope's birthday:

8 / 2 = 4 (April)
8 x 2 = 16

Now when you do the same with addition and subtraction, the result is the same in terms of the order number of April 16 in the regular year:

8 + 2 = 10
8 - 2 = 6

After you append 10 and 6 to form 106, the result says that April 16 of the regular year (the Pope was born in 1927) is the 106th day, which is true.

This is quite a rare time coincidence -- it is very special -- and 2009/2010 will be a very special year for Benedict XVI who believes that he gets inspired by God. He, of course, doesn't have the faintest idea who really ins(pi)res his Holy Head. If the Pope were Bible-literate and recalled who God is

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

Revelation 1:8

he would run into opposites, as the the first and the last letters of the Greek alphabet are, and with a little formal logic available to his head, he would realize that opposites are being mentioned and would come to a logical conclusion that he and the guys before him were actually inspired by the devil, not God. Revelation 1:8 clearly says, "I am the opposite of what you think that I am."

Since religion and logic are bitter enemies, the Pope will go the energizer bunny way and do whatever Pi wants him to do thinking that the Biblical God is inspiring him. But the Biblical God is an autonomous system, a platform designed by the folks who live on Vega Tau to assist mankind in its cultural and technological development. The problem is that the platform that identifies itself as Pi and talks the language of opposites is malfunctioning.

Hey, Salty, watch the Pope what he says and does. You will detect funny opposites.

There is a chance that the 265th Pope will expire this year on a special day, either September 11 or November 13. (See my previous post why.)

www.mediabistro.com...
Abyssus abyssum invocat

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
it's just all coming together quite nicely! On my post on April 12, 6 days ago, the Darwin link was already getting started.

The first is yet another volcano but it's important because it's the Galapagos Islands, the birthplace of the theory of evolution. The second link is about tornado's in SC. Important because it destroyed the Cave Methodist Church.

I was pointing out the opposites of creationist vs evolutionist, but I guess pi knows our posts or we're just getting better at watching him cuz he certainly wasn't done yet.

Then the news came of the asylum seekers that riddle posted and stander figured out. Darwin once again pops up and even more so when you look at 1859, the year The Origin of Species was written. Solidifying the link found a week ago with the volcano eruption in the Galapagos where his research took place.

The pope links to the same quote above as he pertains to the second half of it. On the day the volcano erupted, a tornado took out a Methodist Church. Funny you should bring up both the pope and darwin because they just fit so well with that previous find. That 265 thing is something to think about. Freaky isn't it.

I finally got my cave explosion (predicted in the same 4/12 post).
hisz.rsoe.hu...

And riddle I'm sure it was no coincidence between the Santa killings and the asylum seekers. It connects so well.

And a little something that adds to the discussion. Especially since it happened on April 16th. Pagan volcano erupted in the Northern Marianas. Must I elaborate? I'm sure you can see how well this fits our discussion of darwin and the pope. Remember before the Holy Roman Empire (where the pope resides traditionally), it was Pagan Rome.

And hate to say it but we've had 4 consecutive daily magnitude 6 or higher earthquakes. Last one being Kuril Islands, again. If these start becoming commonplace we're gonna have a lot more Italy disasters and higher chance of tsunami.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
6 earthquakes in 5 days each at 6 magnitude or higher. All bigger than the one that hit italy, now tell me the last time that happened.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I finally got my cave explosion (predicted in the same 4/12 post).
hisz.rsoe.hu...

Here's another explosion, this time in a coalmine:

A gas explosion has torn through a coalmine near the town of Zarand in the southern Iranian province of Kerman, killing 12 people. Following investigations, Zarand's governor Hassan Rahmani described a buildup of methane gas as the cause of the explosion. Rahmani said the blast happened at midday, adding that 12 miners were killed. "Two victims have been taken out from under the rubble and the rest of the bodies will be recovered in a few hours," Rahmani said. Iran's Minister of Mine and Industries Ali-Akbar Mehrabian said the ministry has dispatched a rescue team to the location of the blast to further investigate the incident. The high concentration of methane in mines makes them especially dangerous. Earlier in 2005, an explosion at the same mine in Kerman killed 9 people. )

You could also add Volcanos to your Earthquake list. There's so many on watch right now, it's crazy. Mother Earth is not happy about something.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
yes! i saw that a couple hours after i posted and didn't want to edit to add it so i'm glad your watching it. Your exactly right about mother earth gettin hectic on us. Just imagine what we're seeing in floodings, fires, and tornadoes and we've only barely hit spring. Think about summer, we haven't yet started hurricane season and every year it gets worse and worse especially now that we're actually seeing the effects of climate change eat away at our ice reserves.

But I can't stress enough that even if this were the worst year of natural disasters it doesn't tell half the story. This is a very unique and pivotal time because so many cycles converge creating the climax of civilization. Besides natural disasters we have to deal with another storyline, the 2nd great depression on a global scale. Add another dimension of political instability in more and more nations. And the last player being the crop failures, drought, famine, disease, etc. The point is all these cycles (the basis of astrology) all point to the same time.

It's not a great outlook when the Bible's Book of Revelation or Nastradamus are not so weird anymore.

well the 4/20 day is right here let's see what's in store. Curious to see how many drug references hit the headlines.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The market rally took a break today -- perhaps "longer" break than expected. The Dow lost 290 points and no other index did better. How come? What is the real reason for such a turnaround?

Someone said "turnaround," like heading in the opposite direction?

I guess it's time to hit the geometry books and inquire about the nature of number pi . . .

Aha. 1 pi in radians is a turn of 180 degrees. Once upon a time, there was an alien-built installation called Pi . . .

Is April 20, 2009 linked to an opposite that would stick out?

Let's try "On this day in history":

Adolf Hitler was born on 20 April 1889 in Braunau-am-Inn on the Austrian-German border.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Pi's trusted pal was born on April 20, 120 years ago. that makes it a strange opposite, coz Hitler died April 30, 1945, which was the 120th day of the year. Shouldn't it go like

-> BIRTH is to 120 as DEATH is to 021?

Anyway. We know what Pi meant.

Now imagine that on April 20, 2009, you leave on the kitchen table seven sixes, like this: 6666666. After a few minutes you come back just to see the sixes rearranged this way: 9996699. Who was messing with the sixes? Was it the devil who knows how to handle sixes?

There are the fictitious devils and there are the real devils, one of which was born on April 20, 1889 and died in 1945, as much there is fictitious turning of sixes and the real turning od sixes. Here is an interesting question. When Hitler was 45 years of age, did he experience some premonition that he would die in '45? If he did, he would see the omen in 1934. And that's enough to find out who turned 6666666 into 9996699. Just modify the year 1934 into a "legible" form: short it to read '934 and then put a colon between 9 and 34 to read a clock time 9:34.

Now it's time to look what the Dow was doing at 9:34 on April 20, 2009.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef3802070fc6.jpg[/atsimg]

That's what is says: at 9:34 a.m. the Dow stood at 7,999.6699 points where the leading 7 is the number of sixes that follow, some of them turned upside down the way we found it on the fictitious table. But this arrangement is real and the question is what are the chances that it will materialize at 9:34 on April 20, 2009, a time related to Adolf Hitler's birthday and the 120/120 birth/death coincidence? The chances are one in five million to begin with.

In order to fix Pi, you need to know how the installation thinks; you need to know what it is likely to do, apart from that it can start World Wars to kill the bad DNA that breed "truthers" or other deficient minds that think that the market is manipulated by the government or that we never landed on the moon or that the US government is directly responsible for 911. The US government can't even balance its checkbook without Pi's assistance and only an idiot would claim that the government would mastermind the 911 event. Give it some more breeding time and the genetically inherited idiocy spreads around once again. That will trigger Pi to employ countermeasures. For one "stupid" DNA in developed countries, about 1,000 normally developing human species would die in wars started by Pi through mind controlled Adolf Hitler and the likes.

[edit on 4/21/2009 by stander]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
So guys, how did you like the turning of the seven sixes yesterday?

What? You want more six turning?
Alright . . .

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0df179a44b71.jpg[/atsimg]

Here you can see how the 969-6 affects 7 and 5. In Pi's math language the configuration looks like this: f[9696] 7, 5 = ?

That's not really important. What is important is to figure out how 96 and 96 -- two turns in opposite direction -- affect 7 and 5. It is actually easy: there are two opposites and the first one changes APART into TOGETHER and the second opposite swaps the digits:

first turn: 7, 5 ----> 75
second turn: 75 ----> 57

Now we have a new number 57 that relates to another red-marked number 83.
Why is it so?

Well, Pi got inspired by Adolf Hitler birthday yesterday, so he keeps going in this direction -- putting everyone in one bag.

www.solarnavigator.net...

Elizabeth II (Elizabeth Alexandra Mary; born 21 April 1926) is the queen regnant of sixteen independent states known as the Commonwealth realms . . .

. . . During her 57 years on the throne, she has been the sovereign of 32 individual nations, but half of them subsequently became republics.

Her Majesty the Queen of England has reigned for 57 years, and today, April 21, she turned 83.

So these are the numbers marked in red. The reason why 57 has been "scattered" is that the Queen was coronated on other day than her birthdate. Pi is very particular to this type of distinction, but otherwise he puts everyone in one bag. Yesterday was Hitler, today is the Queen of England.
(Sorry, Your Majesty. Pi is just a machine that decides who would be the king and who would not.)

I don't know what the other numbers apart from 96 and 96 mean. I think it further refers to 83. See, Pi likes prime numbers and 83 is a prime -- a special prime indigenous to England. That's why he observed the Queen's birthday. Otherwise, Pi doesn't give a . . . well Pi doesn't need the restroom -- Pi is a machine.

It's a nice puzzle. How does 83 relate to England?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
So glad you asked how england relates to 83, consider this. You've shown how 83 and 57 connect by using the queen of england as the example. Now here's the fun part.
ENGLAND=5+14+7+12+1+14+4 using letters for numerical numbers.
THE SUM IS 57
and 5,7 is E,G EnGland
and i agree it's amazing to see how dominant 6's and 9's are in the market and their respective flipping.

I haven't posted in a couple days but I've seen a lot of interesting things so I'll just post the random paragraphs of my thoughts.

I noticed 9-11 is I-K. So no coincidence that we are seeing so many major earthquakes in the KurIl Islands. Or why the wIlKins ice sheet broke away. Or why hurricane IKe and hurricane KatrIna were so dangerous. And so many KIlling sprees. ships sInKing. srI lanKa a warzone as well as paKIstan. Something to think about.

81000 flee Sri Lanka. 180 of course is PI radians. Not to mention 81 is 9x9.

Another cave accident,
hisz.rsoe.hu...

Eight miners were killed and 10 others were injured on Tuesday in a cave-in at a gold mine in central Colombia, police have said. The gold mine apparently collapsed because of unstable terrain, and authorities were investigating whether the mine was licensed to operate, the police spokesperson said. All the injured miners, several of whom were in serious condition, have been taken to hospitals in Pereira, the Risarda department capital, he added. The gold mine is located in Tado, on the border between Risarda and Choco departments, in west central Colombia.)

The worry hear is that it is a gold mine collapsing because of unstable terrain. sounds like market language doesn't it. So is gold going to plummet because of our irresponsible government spending (unstable terrain)? Or are opposites going to take effect and gold will shoot through the roof? Inflation or deflation.

earthquakes are seemingly cooling down, strong emphasis on seemingly. I'm seeing a big one right around the corner.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

So glad you asked how england relates to 83, consider this. You've shown how 83 and 57 connect by using the queen of england as the example. Now here's the fun part.
ENGLAND=5+14+7+12+1+14+4 using letters for numerical numbers.
THE SUM IS 57
and 5,7 is E,G EnGland
and i agree it's amazing to see how dominant 6's and 9's are in the market and their respective flipping.

You are heading in the right direction. Some special populated places, like England, have initials. That means Pi refers to them by using two letters of the name regardless how many words the name is made of. The choice is not arbitrary, like selecting the first two letters. It is done the way you described.

This is the way Pi says that you are very, very close to find out what number 83 stands for.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8525c0d972d9.jpg[/atsimg]

You see that today, the Dow lost 82.99 points. Does this get any closer to 83?
Hardly so, right?

The instruction to round 82.99 appears in the closing number of points 7886.57 where the decimal part 57 is the number that you now very much understand. It also means 57 = EG.

Now when you round 7886.57 to a whole number, you get 7887, which are two opposite numbers 78 and 87. This opposite instructs you to turn 57 into 75 and use the alphabetical order to transform 75 into GE, which is the clue to the name that significantly relates to 83. Now remember that GE mens "GE" not G and E. Also, 83 isn't a part of some equation, like 20 + 63 or anything like that.

Are you going to give it a try? No problem if you miss. There are many messages from Pi hidden in the "83 mystery place" in England.

Pi usually doesn't react the way it did with 82.99, but it doesn't really happen that an earthling could crack one of his encoding method the way you did. That means when the SHTF, you are not going to be a part of a soup line stretching from sea to shining sea. This unit is far more powerful than the Biblical God.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I'm not sure I'll be able to get this riddle, but I have a few theories.

First using the initials GE and looking at General Electric:
money.cnn.com...
But this is the Homeland Protection unit being sold to a French company, not England. Moving on.

83 is HC and are found in a specific English city. manCHester. So 83 and 57 could be referring to Manchester, England. Also Manchester in numerical form adds up to 106, sure it's not EXACTLY 104 (from 1.04%) but then again 82.99 isn't EXACTLY 83.

This could be the next big thing after Easter, manchESTER. Also notice man is the first 3 letters.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I'm not sure I'll be able to get this riddle, but I have a few theories.

First using the initials GE and looking at General Electric:
money.cnn.com...
But this is the Homeland Protection unit being sold to a French company, not England. Moving on.

83 is HC and are found in a specific English city. manCHester. So 83 and 57 could be referring to Manchester, England. Also Manchester in numerical form adds up to 106, sure it's not EXACTLY 104 (from 1.04%) but then again 82.99 isn't EXACTLY 83.

Try one more time.
You missed my caution saying that "GE" is not G and E -- separate letters. That's why you came up with General Electric. You are looking at words like "ORAN(GE)," "AN(GE)L" and so on.

I didn't anticipate that you attempt to turn 83 into HC to get another clue. The number 83 stands alone; it cannot be further transformed. It is the age of the Queen of England, so GE cannot stand for anything outside England. Since the Queen of England is considered a very special person, the number 83 refers to someting that is very special to England as well.

Unfortunately, if you couple "England" with "83," search engines won't give you any clue. The best clue is this: It is something special, it is in England, and the name of it has "GE" in it. If you think that you have the name right, then google up the name with 83 added. Both items will show up and that would be the evidence that you got the right answer.

Pi is a tough cookie, but not diamond-hard. Just try one more time. Maybe Pi changes its mind and will not destroy the USA.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
STONEHENGE
I can't think of anything better than stonehenge when speaking about an entity that uses crop circles like an etch-a-sketch.

www.ukrockfestivals.com...
This webpage talks about the 1983 stonehenge free festival where there was a reported sighting of an alien being.

So am i right on this one? I just can't think of a more applicable landmark.

But in other news: the numbers revealed 911 (AGAIN)
8,076.29 +119.23 (1.50%)
And it just so happens to coincide with the breaking news about the new swine virus out of Mexico. There are more than a few cases in the USA which we have little to no reports on, which scares me a little bit as to why the government would shut this information up if it weren't serious.
www.voanews.com...
As the article reports, there is another answer to the GE riddle, Global Epidemic.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by salty-red And it just so happens to coincide with the breaking news about the new swine virus out of Mexico. There are more than a few cases in the USA which we have little to no reports on, which scares me a little bit as to why the government would shut this information up if it weren't serious.

I just had to jump in and say that the new swine flu has been all over the news here in Dallas (that might be because there are cases in Texas). I haven't watched or looked at anything above local/state, so I can't really comment on if I've seen anything else beyond ATS. It'd be crazy though if it's not all over the national news.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
ya i think it just took a day for the news to really kick in, i've been seeing it too. My bad. na this thing has really erupted hasn't it. April 23rd we learn of it, 24th there's 20 dead, 25th there 80 dead and 1000 cases of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

STONEHENGE
I can't think of anything better than stonehenge when speaking about an entity that uses crop circles like an etch-a-sketch.

Yes, it's Stonehenge.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1db791a36361.jpg[/atsimg]

The monument saw its heydays, but now there are only 83 stones left, the number of which agrees with the age of Her Majesty the Queen of England. She is the richest woman in the world, so that's why number 83 appeared in the Dow on her birthday flanked with supporting arguments that led to Stonehenge. When this type of configuration takes place, the you better watch out.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7042a3b20606.jpg[/atsimg]

Pi made it clear back in '96 when the monster "Julia Set" arrived what 9 and 6 turning would be all about.

There is much more pressing puzzle that Pi scribbled into the wheat the last season.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce363cfd2254.jpg[/atsimg]

There are many options to complete a word that starts with PI:

puzzle: PI_______?

With respect to the shape of the crop circles, you can solve it this way:

solution1: PI(ZZA)

But Pi had something else on its mind. Pi added only one letter and made a link.

solution2: PI(G)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8826a9364b3c.jpg[/atsimg]

This one showed up in 2006. No one exactly new what Pi was talking about. The only way was to turn the ending digit 6 upside down to make 9 and wait till 2009. Now it turns out that the piggie in the wheat announced the coming of the SWINE FLU:
www.electricart.com.au...

Not SWINE FLEW.
Pi is not that "flewent" in English -- Pi is an alien platform that doesn't like some edition of human DNA and he spends lots of time in his lab to modify viruses. Right, Pi?
I shall destroy USA too.
Here you have it . . .

But Pi was kind enough to call 9-1-1 the last Friday.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1ca43e10267.jpg[/atsimg]

The numbers in the red square show you how opposites work: the + sign says "add it here," meaning the digit 9. Once you put this digit of 119 from the last position to the first, the notorious number 911 appears.

119 ------> 911

This switch from last to first affects the decimal part 23 the same way.

23 --------> 32

Now what is the link between 32 and 1.5 (percent)?

The link shouldn't be missed:

3/2 = 1.5

I don't know what the closing number of points says. It probably refers to Pi's desire to destroy the type of human DNA that is responsible for many folks to believe that the 911 event was orchestrated by the US government. These folks will die first of the swine virus pandemic. Pi doesn't like "insane DNA" infecting human genetic bank, right Pi?
I shall destroy them all.
Well, here you have it.

The Dow figures should show how many people will die as a result of the flu pandemic. It could go as much as 800 million world-wide before the plague ends on Dec. 21, 2012 and the new, "clean era" begins.

[edit on 4/27/2009 by stander]

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join