It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hal turner the "Amero" guy a racist! look what he says..WOW!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

America committed national suicide tonight because we turned control of this nation over to inferior people who, in the history of the world, have never created or maintained the kind of advanced nation that we White people created here.

Source: halturnershow.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
That's disgusting. Look at the picture at the bottom of his page too! He obviously doesn't even understand what America stands for.

Also, Barack Obama isn't some uneducated gangster, he has an ivy league education and obviously understands politics, which is more than this racist cracker can say for himself.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The funny thing is that:

1. Obama is half black

2. Hes the only "black man" in his administration thus far!lol..

So how did these "people" take over what the "White man" made? Didn't the salves literally build America?..

I think he just lost it quit frankly.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
::nevermind::

[edit on 11/12/0808 by spines]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hal Turner is a massive racist, I'm surprised you didn't notice in the past when he was discussed on ATS!

He used to be a good friend of Sean Hannity, but even Hannity has had to disown him!

A little tidbit that may interest some people here who don't know.

Before sections of the group known as 'Anonymous' started their campaign against Scientology, Hal was one of their other targets. He may well still be from time to time. They called into his radio show on masse, ordered pizzas to his house, and so on, usual childish pranks. It got so bad that Hal tried to get the FBI involved, then filed a case in court. The judge dismissed it because the sites he tried to get shut down have safe harbor protection. Hal then had to just shut down his show for a while until it died down.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
don't let it bother you, that's all i'm gunna say.

i got picked on for being white in school, don't hear me complaining. everyone likes to think their kind is the best... human nature.

top topics

join