It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Roads? Please Comment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
LOOK AT MY VIDEO AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

To myself and after careful examination at the photo i digged up from jaxa it is quite certain that these are artificially made routes although they are of grand scale.
Best argument i ghad is that these are moon scars just like the Grand Canyon on the surface of the earth.
I strongly disagree since they are limited to a particular area in the photo.

NOTE: you can not get high definition moon photos.... this one must have been a mishap or a disclosure oriented one...

Anyway it seems i am the first one to notice the facts from jaxa and its the first time i managed to get some evidence for myself that i know isn' t tempered with.

I have many thoughts and i will be happy to share with you herein. I wiil be awaiting your posts. Be weel - George the Greek

[edit on 10-11-2008 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Ive got the answer that you have been searching for all this time. Those are in fact roads!! hey lead from that huge cheese factory to the launch pad, straight to the government processing plant. where else do you think they get that rock hard government cheese from. cows. i think not.

Seriously though thay do appear to be roads. but for what? surely the govt wouldnt be dumb enough to put roads on the illuminated side of the moon! well shows what they think of us. Were all a bunch of retards that dont know anything and cant see what is really going on here. heh i see!!!

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The thing about roads is that they usually go somewhere. To a city or seaside, or somewhere. Lines that apparently start and end basically nowhere are probably not really roads.

Also, those rilles and lines shown in the videos are huge! What kind of thing would use those roads? Something the size of a mountain?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
very interesting, I do believe there is much more to everything than we have been led to believe...

there have been reports of buildings of enormous size on the moon, many whose size defies all logic, thanks for sharing...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This is another one of those subjects which interests me, but at the same time makes me laugh. Ive seen all the supposed moon bases and such, all in peoples imaginations imo. The only picture that actually had me stumped was that object rolling across the surface, leaving roll tracks in the dust.

Your 'moon roads' are interesting tho, some geological feature perhaps? What are your thoughts on the matter?

Edit: After doing a little search I now realise that there are several rolling photos about, think the one that i was refering to is here in internos post, not the one i originally posted.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Man_Versus_AntiMan]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
"NOTE: you can not get high definition moon photos...."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not strictly true.

www.apolloarchive.com...

If you go to the Apollo archive you can clearly see that you can download a High Resolution version of each picture.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The distances involved here are too far out to accurately deem these lines "roads".

I pretty much need to see something like this for me to agree...

All the best too you in your search for knowledge!

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Alter-Ego]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Post is appreciated. More likely lava flow probably although that's just my assumption. Then again, the moon is hollow, right?

Also, seems this would be more appropriately place in space exploration than the UFO/Alien forum.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
These are fault lines and they are present all over the moon.
If you would like some high resolution images of the moon you can go to these sites:

www.lpi.usra.edu...
www.lpi.usra.edu...
astrogeology.usgs.gov...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
well where there are roads there are usually bridges right ?

there was a report of a bridge seen on the Moon

He observed what he felt was a bridge that spanned the crater in the Mare Crisium. He estimated that the bridge measured approx. 15 miles long. O’Neill spoke about his discovery in a rather careful tone, suggesting that this was a “natural bridge” which “somehow” had formed itself, this in the course of just one night. He reported his find to the Association of Lunar and Planetary Observers, but his report was mocked and attacked.

www.philipcoppens.com...
www.iht.com...

and to Nohup who said

The thing about roads is that they usually go somewhere. To a city or seaside, or somewhere. Lines that apparently start and end basically nowhere are probably not really roads.

maybe these roads lead to this ?

credit goes to Bigfatfurrytexan for that photo

[edit on 10-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Back in 04-2006 we had a "Secret Bases on the Moon Research" thread that was dedicated to the exploration of the different anomalies of the surface of the moon.
Though I have seen literally hundreds and hundreds of pictures, but there were a few that left the mind to ponder the possible existence of structures, shouldn't really just say structures, because they seemed of some intelligent design/construction.

Here's the existing archive thread for the group, we had called it "S.B.O.M.R." for short.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The following pictures are located in the archived thread, but thought I would post to show you that there is some very curious and very questionable artifacts on the surface of the Moon. Though it would be better to be there on the moons surface personally, it is not a reality and it is up to the viewer of the found picture and documentations of the S.B.O.M.R. findings.
This first pic is resolution of inverted color:

This is the original of the photo find, and it clearly shows a structure with what seems to be a road/passage leading to it.

Here is an image of an intricate layout of what seems to be a complex ed gathering of roads.

There are very many more pics in the "Secret Bases on the Moon Research" thread that I have posted, you will be busy for sometime going through all of them!!

But, remember, "It is left up to the eye of the beholder of what it actually is without having tangible proofs other than pictures of these structures and formations."

Allred5923

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Seems like this is turning into another John Lear thread.

Is that a bad thing?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Why don't you go check it out youself with

worldwind.arc.nasa.gov...

It's a very cool google-earth like tool but with this you can look at the moon, mars jupiter etc....

Good luck

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Rupes Recta is the most prominent fault on the nearside.

Here is the full resolution image
astrogeology.usgs.gov...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
"I don't think so?"

I was just trying to show the evidences that present themselves as "Possibly" roads to the OP's questions.
Not only that John Lear is alright by me.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
WOW

I SURE DIDN T EXPECT SUCH VOLUME OF INFORMATION COMING BACK TO ME THAT SOON!!!

THANK YOU!

However in the short time i had too look around at the appolo archive as Mintwithahole suggested i didn t find anything too interesting to make any conclusions. besides i don t trust the NASA photo archive since most photos don t make the clearance procedures...

Alter-Ego i sure as hell will keep you posted if i get anything similar to your moonsign. You know how to make a man lough 5/5!

malignant_tumor Who is John Lear and whats his thread? i hope that is not something bad...

Anyway it will get me a few days to get back after digging into the new resources you have readilly offered!!!

Thank you all and i just hope this thread goes well and something comes out of it.

C U SOON!

(i have read all the replies - i heven t forgotten anyone. i ll just have to be back and talk some more after further digging)

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

thanks Phage
cool photo but what the heck are those things ? they don't look like ordinary craters and they are not in the pics i posted ?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Film processing flaws. Remember the Lunar Orbiter photographs were developed automatically onboard the spacecraft. Very similar flaws show up in a number of the images.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Here some info on john Lear for you Greek, John was continually on the ATS discussion forums and kind of went under ground, a lot of discrepancies from other members' , though I do believe he still lurks here at the ATS forums.

John Olsen Lear (born December 4, 1942) is an accomplished former pilot and well-known Ufologist. He is the son of aviation pioneer, inventor and founder of the Lear Jet Corporation, Bill Lear.

John Lear is currently the owner and operator of Cutthroat Mining Corporation, the only permitted gold mine in Clark County, Nevada. In 1999 he received the State of Nevada Excellence in Mine Reclamation Award for site restoration of the Treasure Hawk Gold Butte mine [1]. John Lear resides in Las Vegas, Nevada with his wife Marilee Lear, C.S.A. a casting director in Las Vegas [2].

You can find out about him through this tinwiki site:tinwiki.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
ok Phage i think your correct,

they do look like film Anomalies

[edit on 11-11-2008 by easynow]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join