It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCOTUS petitioned for writ certiorari in Obama citizenship case, Obama to respond by Dec 1

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hell Im 1/16 blackfoot and 1/8 cherokee. I was born in the U.S and i cant hardly get a passport, and its funny how someone that wasnt born in the U.S they love to give them one.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
Correct me if I am wrong here:

1.) Factcheck.org is a way left liberal site anyways

2.) I read somewhere that Ms. Durham moved to Kenya too son after turning 18 to be a US citizen?

In the first place, uh, no, they're not a left wing liberal organization. Go to their home page. They've got a story subtitled "With the finish line in sight, Obama serves up familiar, pie-in-the-sky promises," right on the front page. They are part of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania.

In the second place, even if they were left wing the information on their page is factual. Not rumors, like the ones right-wingers seem to eagerly, even desperately embrace. But that's what makes you guys so entertaining in the first place.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
[

A conspiracy site does not mean 'Let's propagate blatant ignorance and ignore crystal clear fact'.

You still fail to understand the purpose of the site, not to spread lies and ignorance but to DENY this as our society has been feed this nonsense for decades and, with an educated discourse, come to a resonable truthful conclusion.

The law of parismony applies here, you've seen the birth certificates yet you deny the truth because 'they could have been doctored'. You're creating fictions in order to support your slanted and bias belief.

I don't get it, why do you have such a problem with him providing a birth certificate? If he's born in Hawaii then there is nothing to worry but fulfilling a normal procedure. It takes 2 minutes to present your document of birth and all is done. I understand you have a problem with the fictitious stories (soo do I) but since the request comes from SCOTUS then we should be fine, shouldn't we?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
Correct me if I am wrong here:

I read somewhere that Ms. Durham moved to Kenya too son after turning 18 to be a US citizen?

OK this is the second time I have herd this idea spun out int his thread. What are you people thinking? You can NOT loose your citizenship for moving to another country. In some cases when you apply for citizenship in another country you are asked to "Denounce" your previous citizenship's but in all the cases I know of no one does.

You can't move somewhere TOO SOON after anything to no longer be a US citizen PERIOD

Back to the topic at hand. I have to say I am simply AMAZED at the fervor with which people have latched onto this idea. I love to see the right-wing lunatics squirm (yes at this point you are all acting like lunatics).

This story is over and has been for quite some time. As has been pointed out the SCOTUS is not calling for the procurement of any documents. The State of Hawaii has already confirmed his documentation is valid. PRESIDENT OBAMA is not going anywhere.

But by all means continue,. your insanity is quite entertaining if it is anything at all.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Animal]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt

WOW!!! Uh, yes, yes it does MATTER. NO, he did NOT grow up here, he grew up as a MUSLIM in Indonesia.

However he was born in America. And growing up Muslim (He went to school in a madaras) and spending some time in a different country is just as America as growing up Christian and spending some of your childhood in Kentucky.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Simulacra

Umm... What? Growing up in Kentucky and growing up in a different country are not exactly the same thing. And I'm not sure exactly how you equate either with being American. There are Mexicans, Irish, British, French, etc. who grow up in the states, but that doesn't make them American.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I had to pay $20.00 for my BC, maybe he needs his 1st paycheck, he did blow alot of cash to bye his job.

link   

Originally posted by Telos
I don't get it, why do you have such a problem with him providing a birth certificate? If he's born in Hawaii then there is nothing to worry but fulfilling a normal procedure. It takes 2 minutes to present your document of birth and all is done. I understand you have a problem with the fictitious stories (soo do I) but since the request comes from SCOTUS then we should be fine, shouldn't we?

Perhaps you fail to realize that his birth certificate was ALREADY VERIFIED. I'll post this link 3 times for people who still deny the truth and accept ignorance

Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State - www.kitv.com...

How can anyone not see that this is just the neo-'sir can you provide your license and registration' for doing absolutely nothing?

Pure ignorance and quasi-racism runs rampant on ATS recently...and its sad because I've been on these boards for over 4 years and this is the WORST I've ever seen.

link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains
I think even if he was not born in the United States... it would be covered up and he would remain president elect.

If he were removed from presidency at this point in time there would be such massive riots. Our country would be killed from within by it's own.

Terrorists would be thrilled.

I say I have to agree with you. This only goes to show the ignorant mentality of the brainwashed people in this country.

They would actually riot over this loser but not for the fact that we have been raped of every single one of our constitutional rights, or the fact of the financial corruption being bestowed upon us forcefully.

We have been robbed blind. Stealing our money, jobs and homes right out from under us and they still want to sheel an extra 27 billion to AGI.

People truly have their priorities backwards.If your gonna riot, the ultimate reason and oppurtunity has already presented itself.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Revealation]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Umm... What? Growing up in Kentucky and growing up in a different country are not exactly the same thing. And I'm not sure exactly how you equate either with being American. There are Mexicans, Irish, British, French, etc. who grow up in the states, but that doesn't make them American.

Once again, you fail to realize the point. But I'll simplify it for you:

- If you are American it does not matter what religion you are, you are still America.

- If you are American, it does not matter where you've went to school at.

Your example is completely incorrect because Obama is not a foreign national. He's not mexican, irish, british or french. He's an American.

DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Perhaps you fail to realize that his birth certificate was ALREADY VERIFIED. I'll post this link 3 times for people who still deny the truth and accept ignorance

How can anyone not see that this is just the neo-'sir can you provide your license and registration' for doing absolutely nothing?

Pure ignorance and quasi-racism runs rampant on ATS recently...and its sad because I've been on these boards for over 4 years and this is the WORST I've ever seen.

Um, that is not a "Birth Certificate"!!!! THAT is a 'Certificate of Live Birth'.

And, YES there is a HUGE difference. If you are wondering how, or why, then read my post on page 5 and Lyons post above.

CASE NOT CLOSED!! He needs to show his BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

DENY IGNORANCE

What proof do you need? It is right in front of you.

link   
Sorry, ill restate because the people that claim that Obama was born in Kenya have yet to provide one shred of proof (The Kenyan Birth Certificate) to back up this allegation.

Here's the thing, we have an accusation, Obama wasn't born in the US. So Obama provided a birth certificate to prove that he was born here. However the opposing side has yet to come up with anything to prove that he was born in Kenya.

So instead of just an accusation. Does anyone have any tangible evidence to prove that he was born in Kenya. After all we must remember a person is innocent until proven guilty, where is the evidence that he was born in Kenya?

Hawaii apparently has confirmed he was born in Honolulu, so apparently it's not good enough for the people that the state of Hawaii has confirmed this birth certificate as valid, do we need a video on YouTube showing the birth while a chick in a grass skirt dances to a guy strumming a ukulele?

link   
Mr. Obama, president elect is sworn by the consitution to defend it. If he then before taking office does not show the courts the legal document, he is a not upholding the consitution. I had to supply my birth records to get a drivers license. Its the law. If he did not produce the record of his birth he will be in default amd then the courts would rule in Mr. Bergs favor. Now telling the people who voted for him that he would no longer be president elect would of course be a part of a conflict in the USA, needing those troups we bought home to be a part of Northcom. I find it weird to be in this time of conflict. I know I have in the past taken the oath to protect the consitution and the president, but what happens when we as a people are divided over the fact that our president is not supposed to be our president becuase of the vaildation set forth in our rules to govern. The court would rule and know that being the rule of the land that has to be the rule. If there fore they where to rule otherwise then there really would be a new form of government that they did not tell us about. If so then my oath would no longer be valid as well as all those who took that oath. JUst I pray they the courts do the right thing and rule the truth and not the CFR way. As we know the president elect'e wife is a CFR member and that alone should have put up a flag or two. But to drag this into what it has become is a treasonist act, for which his whole political life hangs in the balance, I say that he should have proven him self a citizen BEFORE all this came to pass, and if it comes to the rulling that he is not a citizen, then jail time and maybe deportaton would be his reward. Now he is running around like he is the president, and exciting the masses whom voted him in. Thios would be a crisis, in which, is not the fault of ours,but the fault of those who made this happen, and they should be inturn jailed and fined. Talk about a civil war!!, what does one do to distroy a nation of people wanting to be free, and have liberty and justice for all. If no jutice and the liberty to pursue then it will be a bad time for the world, as it has looked on us in the past to be there for the ones yearning to be free. If then that rulling be in Bergs favor, we should provide the justice that it deserves. Now some of you say that we live a lie, but in my heart/life I have defended this country , and do not take the the words that I have lived by for all my life as a peice of paper.

[edit on 11/10/2008 by zman]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Simulacra

And therein lies the reason it is still being debated.

From the first source you linked:

Fukino said she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

It has been verified that they hold his birth certificate but not that it lists Hawaii as his place of birth. That is why some believe he may have been born in Kenya.

The way I see it, if he was born elsewhere and is not a natural born citizen of the US, he needs to fess up already. If he was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen he needs to just show the darn courts the vault copy of his birth certificate and put an end to all of this.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

DENY IGNORANCE

What proof do you need? It is right in front of you.

The PROOF is simple. Show me an image of a BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!! NOT an image of a CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH!

[edit on 10-11-2008 by SourGrapes]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Once again, you fail to realize the point. But I'll simplify it for you:

- If you are American it does not matter what religion you are, you are still America.

- If you are American, it does not matter where you've went to school at.

Your example is completely incorrect because Obama is not a foreign national. He's not mexican, irish, british or french. He's an American.

DENY IGNORANCE.

And you failed to read what I wrote apparently. I said nothing of religion. I don't care if the president worships the Spaghetti Monster from the Kuiper Belt. More power to them.

I also said nothing of schools. I don't care if the president was home schooled by said Spaghetti Monster.

My example was not incorrect as it is a fact that people from other countries do in fact grow up here while not being American. Growing up here does not make one American, just as growing up in China does not make one Chinese.

Deny your own ignorance.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

And, YES there is a HUGE difference. If you are wondering how, or why, then read my post on page 5 and Lyons post above.

Nothing in your post even comes close to a contrast between the two. From what I understand you want to AMMEND the constitution so that 'bastard' children will not be able to be president.

Are you serious? Perhaps you just did not even read your comment and, intead, just let the hate speak for you.

Changing the constitution...your wishes just as unsavory as the patriot act.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
the people telling this poor guy to "deny ignorance" (which is thrown around way too much on this site) are indeed the most ignorant of the bunch. There is much cause to look at this with a suspicious eye, to not do so because of some lookie at my left hand tactics is to embrace ignorance.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I was born in Massachusetts and have a Certificate of Live Birth. That was all my mom was given and that was a birth certificate. I have a birth certificate now but it took like 6 months to obtain one from the hospital where my Certificate of Live Birth was issued.

And being born in America makes you 'American Born' not living in America. Say you were born in.. I don't know, Austria in 1947 and have lived here in the states since 1968. You can't be president cause you're not American born But, you can be The Govenator

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Hendu]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join