It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do I Recognise Reptilians?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I watched a film last night called The Invasion with Nicole Kidman. In it a virus from space invades and manipulates people's DNA in order to take over and control the host. The only way that you can recognise or hide yourself from the infected is through emotion. i.e if you hide your emotion they are unable to tell you are uninfected.

This got me thinking. If we are to believe reptilians exist, how do we recognise them? Are there behavioral ticks or even facial shapes?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
they look like reptiles i guess? have forked toungs, funny lizard eyes, possibly a tail...

also look for them eating rats and mice in one gulp! thats a dead give away.

i guess the invasion force would look like this...

[edit on 9-11-2008 by boaby_phet]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cedik
I watched a film last night called The Invasion with Nicole Kidman. In it a virus from space invades and manipulates people's DNA in order to take over and control the host. The only way that you can recognise or hide yourself from the infected is through emotion. i.e if you hide your emotion they are unable to tell you are uninfected.

This got me thinking. If we are to believe reptilians exist, how do we recognise them? Are there behavioral ticks or even facial shapes?

Reptilians can be completely invisible to us like other aliens as they act inside and outside of the 3rd dimension.

If you are asking about shape shifting how do you know if someone is a reptilian well you really can’t because ET’s can control human bodies without a soul in them, others can take a human soul out or host, not just the reptilians but many other ET species, in fact most of them have access. Keep in mind the body is nothing more than technology to ET’s, it is like a machine or clothes to them. They call them containers for the soul, they can change containers when they need to. We are unable to leave our bodies while ET’s have those capabilities.

Let me reiterate, ET’s can control human bodies that are specifically cloned for that purpose. The human body is nothing more than a suit to them, there is no soul placed inside these human bodies but the ET’s can completely control and run the body, the body cannot shape shift the way we imagine it, when people witness a person shape shifting into a reptilian they are seeing an entity reveal themselves in the form of a hologram. This entity can also act upon a person and materialize and show themselves but the body and the entity can be separated.

The reptilians that own/control/run some bodies on earth must be physically around them like a puppeteer to the puppet . I suspect this is why many people sense a very demonic or evil presence around some people in the world who are well known. I won’t give out any names but there are some people out there who I truly believe are being controlled and ran by them or other negative entities. This is how most reptilians operate on earth, some people can also act as a host to such entities, you really have to go by your feeling, you can sense when something doesn’t feel right and that is always the case when you are around a negative entity. Something just doesn’t quite feel right

I know many of you out there might have a hard time believing that ET’s can control human bodies but I’m sure of this for myself. (Believe it or not)
The bodies they control can be run without them actually being in the body but they must be around them. I’m not sure all the details of how it works only that I’ve had my own experiences and seen them enter and exit a body. Not the reptilians but other ET’s, I’ve never had direct contact with a reptilian only seen what they look like and what they are capable of. Not all reptilians are malevolent there are some that have nothing to do with most reptilians on earth and I’m told they are a very common species found throughout the galaxy.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
ahh, someone who ignores my petty houmer

i do have a question, seriously, if reptilians are real, what do they eat? Would they eat small mamals like like other reptile species?

i also read a great article in viz (uk) the other day.... basicly, it was a top tip on how to spot reptilians.. basicly put, break into their house and check wether they sleep in a bed, OR on a large rock under a bright light....

if they are in a bed = human
if sleeping on a rock under a light = reptile

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Based on my experience:
Look for behavior outside even the most basic norms of cooperative co-existence.
Uncanny psychic behavior.
Awe inspiring self-centered displays - always with a thin coat of self-sacrifice.
Maintain relationships with people around them on one to one basis, keeping the people around them from discovering the conflicting data they're being fed.
Unbelievable levels of interpersonal manipulation, control seeking, and competitiveness.
Generally polar/extreme approach. i.e. sex or anger are the predominant paradigms.
Social behavior that seems to lack any empathy what-so-ever. Because of the psychic abilities they will argue that they're intensely empathetic.
Opposite behavior? saying what you should be saying, doing something you asked not to, 2 seconds after, not doing somthing you requested as small as "please blink" or whatever.
Basically, they will function like a disease in your life.
Steer clear if you can - I haven't seen one change yet (well, not longer than it serves their purposes

Actually, "The Invasion" doesn't sound very different than the truth... just wait n see...

[edit on 11/9/2008 by verbal kint]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

Nice explaination. Some how i think you know more about these guys that you want to tell.

My question to you, do you think they are all bad? Do you think there are reptilians that actually wanty to co-exist in a "post-V like" way?

My belief is there are good and bad in all races, the one way of looking at the Draco is that they are born into what they are and have no choice. Think of their food supply (as horrible as it is). They torture and suck the vibrational frequencies that are low, and this is their feed, this is natural to them. Kind of like a vampire if you wish. They don't see themselves as evil. Just like we eat beef, the cows probably think we are just as bad.

Still, I don't know if I'd want to take the chance and invite one over for dinner. But IF this universe is infinite with infinite possibilities, ANYTHING can 'be' right?

Just my thinking on the psycological make-up of the lizards.

wZn

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Ok I see what you are saying. Where do you get this stuff from? It all sounds possible to me, I mean I have heard that some people do not even realise that they are reptilian and undertake the reptilian agenda unconciously.

I am a big believer in that the eyes are a window to a persons true nature, I look at some of the people in politics and other important areas of society and they appear to have very odd eyes. I feel that this could be symptomatic of a reptilian.. They seem to have the look of someone who is wild eyed with glee, even when they are talking about really quite distasteful subjects. I will try and find some.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I have found a selection of supposed reptilians on this site:

www.freewebs.com...

I think from looking at some of these you can begin to see the look in the eyes that I am talking about. What this would also suggest is that there are a number of types of reptilian. The two that I can identify are 1. the gleeful type and 2. usually skinny and tall with serious looking more slitty eyes

I think some of the other physical ticks that I have seen are:

reptile like blinking
odd mouth movements almost like a slight swallowing after finishing a sentence
check out Gordon Brown or Bush's missus or Larry King

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Cedik]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I have seen this too. Especially on news channels and when you see senior members of our military. These people do not seem to be like other humans!!!! They hardly blink and seem to be ready to pick flies from the air with their tongue. I am v scared.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Below is a list of people in the public eye that have been named as reptilians by various researchers.

www.freewebs.com...

Could you please explain what we are looking for in these pictures ?
I see a bunch of people and their eyes apear to be normal as far as i can see, am i missing something ?

I think the case for these people beeing reptilian is quite thin, at least the way it is stated on this posted website.

Same can be said of the following:

Examples of reptilian brain behaviors:

Road Rage
Checking Your Appearance in a Mirror
Long Multiplication
Putting Together a Jigsaw Puzzle

www.freewebs.com...

Is this website a practical joke?
I mean these examples might just as easily be explained as human behaviour.

As far as i know, all human brains are partly reptilian and this could explain maybe why some people would seem more cold blooded.

I do have an open mind but this post seems to stretch it a bit.

Maybe you can explain more what we are looking for ?
What is different about these peoples eyes and mine ?

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

Very interesting and I dare say you are right. Certainly a star from me. As Watchzeitgeistnow suggests it is almost a chilling account, I would love to know if you actually know one!!!

I am unsure if i have ever met anyone psychic. I have certainly met attention seakers and people who are negative to the point of self sacrifice.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Reptiles have got to be the most boring type of alien ever thought of, nothing about them is even scary.

Go to the zoo and you'll see heaps of them, acting in OUR dimension too.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

You are right this is an incredibly flimsy account. I do not vouch for the source, I merely suggested it as fuel for the fire. If you do not see what I am talking about then fine and to be honest I could be totally wrong. We are probably all wrong about most things.

This is just something that I have seen over a period of time and from other accounts I have read it seems that other people see things too. Maybe we all see different things. This was really the point of the thread. If we are the believe reptilians exist (i am not sure they do), how do we recognise them? If other people are seeing different things to me then I would really like to hear them.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

Indeed but it is when you combine the lizard with a human, a lust for human blood, control of the entire world and mass suffering it starts to become more interesting.

On the other hand how hard would it be to find godzilla

why am i entering into this argument

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Larry King is definitely reptilian, I have thought that before. He almost seems to roll his eyes like a lizard. And the way he moves his mouth, weird. Not so sure about the eye thing, never noticed that. I better start watching.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by verbal kint
Based on my experience:
Look for behavior outside even the most basic norms of cooperative co-existence.
Uncanny psychic behavior.
Awe inspiring self-centered displays - always with a thin coat of self-sacrifice.
Maintain relationships with people around them on one to one basis, keeping the people around them from discovering the conflicting data they're being fed.
Unbelievable levels of interpersonal manipulation, control seeking, and competitiveness.
Generally polar/extreme approach. i.e. sex or anger are the predominant paradigms.
Social behavior that seems to lack any empathy what-so-ever. Because of the psychic abilities they will argue that they're intensely empathetic.
Opposite behavior? saying what you should be saying, doing something you asked not to, 2 seconds after, not doing somthing you requested as small as "please blink" or whatever.
Basically, they will function like a disease in your life.
Steer clear if you can - I haven't seen one change yet (well, not longer than it serves their purposes

Actually, "The Invasion" doesn't sound very different than the truth... just wait n see...

[edit on 11/9/2008 by verbal kint]

Wow you are sooo good! That is an excellent observation.
I would add a few more: Compulsive liars, lack of moral scruples, extremely manipulatively charming, have very little compassion for the crap they put others through, will keep doing things you ask them not to, Can be extremely insulting but not understand the consequence, and the biggie...will avoid being sent love like the plague. They don't like it.

Infact that is the best way to figue a reptillian! Send love to them and see what happens.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

It is like I mentioned to verbal kint, how do you know this stuff? Is it through research or have you actually met one?

When you talk about sending love, is this spritually or through good deeds?

I have found this as well

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
You have a link to the Queens bruised neck? Not sure how that has a connection?

Sending love is always done from the heart as far as I am aware although i guess many are not aware?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Wow you are sooo good! That is an excellent observation.
I would add a few more: Compulsive liars, lack of moral scruples, extremely manipulatively charming, have very little compassion for the crap they put others through, will keep doing things you ask them not to, Can be extremely insulting but not understand the consequence, and the biggie...will avoid being sent love like the plague. They don't like it.

Infact that is the best way to figue a reptillian! Send love to them and see what happens.

wrong i feed off both love and hate ;D

a puppet master has but strings
once connected controlling all things

[edit on 12-11-2008 by ReptileInRays]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join