It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do I Recognise Reptilians?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I am sorry for the third in a row post, but why am I so lonely and disconnected
If I am not an alien?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

It's almost impossibile.

Read David Icke's books.

Yes I know most people will blast me, but this guy and Jordan Maxwell have connected more dots than any other human in my humble opinon.

It's almost at the point where you must close your eyes, and in like "Star Wars" "listen to the force".

Follow your heart.

Listen to your gut feeling................that is what sets us humans above "them that live".

Also, service to self verses service to others is a key deciding factor.

Love is the anwer, everything else is an illusion.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

Their hair goes from black to gray after two years in office.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Once l Saw my ex boyfriends tongue flick out Like a Snake. we Were arguing because l was Cleaning up The yard for the gardeners. gatherIng things to bring inside. instead of helping he was actually Putting new things places l had Cleaned. we Started arguing & l was following him towardS the gate. as he exited l Saw his profile. his face looked Strange. Sort of evil. smiling . then l Saw A huge dark almost black tongue about 10 inches long or longer flick Out of his mouth. it was forked. it Stopped Me in my tracks. at That time l had never heard of reptilians before. l Brought it up to him on many occasions. "l saw Your tongue Come Out Like a Snake""l think you are a reptilian". he has never denied it. Said he has Never been called anything but A Person Before.l Cannot Deny OR forget What l SAw.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
There are many members of secret sects that worship the snake in The Garden of Eden - their members are able to invoke a kind of "hologram" that makes them feel like they are snakes (it is a mask really) and it is designed so that those whom are in the "know" are also aware that certain individuals are apart of the same "following" as well.

They are a group of individuals that are a part of a secret society that worship temptation and think that eating the "forbidden fruit" was a good thing.

In terms of actual reptilians, I have only met them in my dreams so I cannot really say that they exist in this dimension - at least perhaps they operate in another dimension where they could be physical beings.
edit on 23-2-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join