It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do I Recognise Reptilians?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
[
My belief is there are good and bad in all races, the one way of looking at the Draco is that they are born into what they are and have no choice. Think of their food supply (as horrible as it is). They torture and suck the vibrational frequencies that are low, and this is their feed, this is natural to them. Kind of like a vampire if you wish. They don't see themselves as evil. Just like we eat beef, the cows probably think we are just as bad.

wZn

They love chaos and upset as they feed on it in the astral. So they will upset you and be hovering in the astral feeding on the distress frequencies. If you are travelling in a car and start arguing for no reason with your companion, I will guarantee they are there, causing the argument and then feeding off it.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cedik
This got me thinking. If we are to believe reptilians exist, how do we recognise them? Are there behavioral ticks or even facial shapes?

Find a video with really crappy resolution, easily found on youtube or google video. Most of thee will be COVENIENTLY labelled as reptilian shape shifter.

All posters of these videos are allegedly experts on things that dont exist, such as reptilians

Contact them to find the information in which you seek

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Here's the latest one
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl

They love chaos and upset as they feed on it in the astral. So they will upset you and be hovering in the astral feeding on the distress frequencies. If you are travelling in a car and start arguing for no reason with your companion, I will guarantee they are there, causing the argument and then feeding off it.

What if I'm a person and I demonstrate all those(I've on countless times, made people argue and fight because it energizes me), does that make me one of them or am I possessed?

It's been my nature since birth and I can feed off negative emotions like when there's an earthquake or economic collapse. I love the taste of blood(just my own blood and love it as soda), and I look too young for my age.

If not for the careful rearing of my Christian mother, then I'll be a full-blown monster, I've changed a lot because of her. But now, I've fully learned to value human life(and animals too), peace, and will sacrifice my life if needed to ensure the species' survival.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by ahnggk]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

does she not look slightly like a reptile in these pictures? Even if it is one going to a fancy dress party as the queen.

Again it is fuel for the fire.

as the next poster suggests. they may just feed off emotion, positive or negative. Furthermore, i doubt you could guarantee that whenever I have an argument for no reason there is a reptilian suspended in the ether.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by Cedik]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Its very easy to spot reptillians, there are millions of them to be found lying on sunbeds every year ‘warming up’ by the beach, they must be related to Chameleons because their skin changes colour too.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Ok I see your point. The evidence for the existence of reptilian shapeshifters is worryiingly thin. So why does David Icke go on about it so much, as most of the research that he does seems sound?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I simply think this means that you used to be a narcissist and your mum has helped you recover. Mental illness can not be confused for reptilian tendencies, or maybe it can?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Actually this is far from mental illness and I think you are out of line calling it so. Many people are part reptilian and have no idea that they are.

When people are 'abducted' by aliens, often they experience being impregnated and having siblings in another dimension. They essentially have a conscious experience, something which others do not. There are a number of types of reptilians and this so there are a number of behavior patterns applicable to them.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Ok I see your point. The evidence for the existence of reptilian shapeshifters is worryiingly thin. So why does David Icke go on about it so much, as most of the research that he does seems sound?

Well if people keep listening, he's going to keep talking isnt he.

I wouldnt exactly count David Icke as a credible source by the way

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Well if people keep listening, he's going to keep talking isnt he.

I wouldnt exactly count David Icke as a credible source by the way

But I would, and I myself am a credible source!

Cheers big ears!

wZn

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by verbal kint
Based on my experience:
Look for behavior outside even the most basic norms of cooperative co-existence.
Uncanny psychic behavior.
Awe inspiring self-centered displays - always with a thin coat of self-sacrifice.
Maintain relationships with people around them on one to one basis, keeping the people around them from discovering the conflicting data they're being fed.
Unbelievable levels of interpersonal manipulation, control seeking, and competitiveness.
Generally polar/extreme approach. i.e. sex or anger are the predominant paradigms.
Social behavior that seems to lack any empathy what-so-ever. Because of the psychic abilities they will argue that they're intensely empathetic.
Opposite behavior? saying what you should be saying, doing something you asked not to, 2 seconds after, not doing somthing you requested as small as "please blink" or whatever.
Basically, they will function like a disease in your life.
Steer clear if you can - I haven't seen one change yet (well, not longer than it serves their purposes

Actually, "The Invasion" doesn't sound very different than the truth... just wait n see...

[edit on 11/9/2008 by verbal kint]
These are the characteristics of the psycopath! I do believe these greedy sadistic perverts are manipulated or posessed. We wonder are they ETs or demons or simply mental cases, does not matter, they are not human, they are all the same! One big ugly race that needs to go. HELP

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReptileInRays

a puppet master has but strings
once connected controlling all things

[edit on 12-11-2008 by ReptileInRays]

Hmm... in your dreams lol. You are but a puppet master for your own foolishness...and only allowed to keep the perception as long as it suits the puppet...then you're out of there on your aXX wondering where you went wrong? LOL

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

David Icke is onto it, never doubt that. He may be overzealous but that is a common trait in conspiracy circles and the MODS would agree with you there! LOL

I don't know if anyone would ever get it unless they had personal experience. It is a bit like alien abduction. I wouldn't buy into it at all if it hadn't happened to me. Seeing is believing.

It is a very complex issue which involves different dimensions and abilities.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

David Icke essentially gave up his 'normal' life to focus on something that has made him a laughing stock. In the UK, if you mention his name people will generally say 'oh isnt that the guy in the shellsuit sho went on wogan (talkshow) in the 80s and said the queen was a reptile'.

People love a scapegoat or someone to aim their negative sentiments at and if this was all Icke had done i would think the same as you, nutjob. However, I have read lot of stuff of icke's and much of it appears sound, one of the best examples being this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is why in my mind there is such a large question mark over his assertions about reptilians. He is so sure about this and so are some of the other posters on this thread. Why?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Actually I think if you are to look this up as a mental illness you will find that the symptoms bear a close resemblance. Merely stating fact. I did not wish to cause offense and if I have, I apologise.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens

We are unable to leave our bodies while ET’s have those capabilities.

Untrue. We are able to do this. It takes a lot of practice though. Its called Astral Projection and is the same thing that reptilians do to change bodies.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
We leave our bodies everynight we sleep.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

Untrue. We are able to do this. It takes a lot of practice though. Its called Astral Projection and is the same thing that reptilians do to change bodies.

I should be a little more careful in my wording, I'm meaning to say we can't leave our bodies and enter other physical bodies whenever we choose to like most ET's can. They can change bodies like we do clothes something we could never do.

Of course OBE's can happen to all of us some without even realizing it while asleep. Others have a gift for it like you said through astral projection. I don't have this gift but have had quite a few experiences that I'm sure were given to me. We don't always remember everything that happens while out of the body.

I wish I could have another body suit though, that would be fun.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

Astral Projection is the same thing that reptilians do to change bodies.

Another thing I just noticed, if you are referring to reptilians leaving the body to enter a new body in a similar way someone would have an OBE this happens but in a different way than astral projection occurs for us. It is similar but much different. So I don't disagree with you in that sense, ET's completely disattach themselves when leaving a container/body differently then we would when having an OBE.

If your referring to a human body physically shapeshifting into a reptilian it doesn't happen. The bodies cannot change from one form to another but the ET's can move from one body to another. When people are viewing someone shapeshift that is not in actual physical form. That is not to say that reptilians do not exist in physical form but the human body does not transform into that form.

They are either projecting an image into those viewing this person around them.Projecting a hologram of themselves that can appear in many forms including translucent at times or they are taking over the body and projecting their interdimensional appearance.They can occupy, control and host a body in many different ways but they cannot literally change it in physical form the way people think.

They can however use their physical reptilian form and project an image or hologram around them showing as a human form. Many people may have seen a real physical reptilian that changed from human to reptilian but only because that is the image that was projected in their mind at the time. I'm sure this has happened many times and when the human mind starts to catch on if it ever does they appear as they really are or in reptilian form. But they do not shift physically from one form to the next without leaving the body and entering a new one.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join