It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing picture of Obama

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So far you have "People only voted for Obama because he's black!" But when you counter that people only voted for McCain it is because he's white they counter that "Noes! he was sent to Earth by God to continue destroying America like Bush has the past 8 years and start a war with Syria and Iran!" Like that is so much better... Also, Sos, why is Obama the Chief Thief? Because he's black? You realize he WON by a large majority, not seen since Reagan. But I guess you're right, he's black so he must have mugged America...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax

Barak Petrelli

SEE!!! That's what I am talking about!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
yep.... for all the nay sayers of Obama, only with Bush's fine adminstrative prowles would a man like Obama have become president... good thing too.

so kick yourself in your own butt for it. You fine Republicans paved the way.

All we had to do was sit back and relax.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
What is more disturbing: The photographs of Obama with that blatantly attempted halo around his head, or the Messiah like stance with "The Storm Clouds Rolling In", OR, the comments on the Boston.com Website (Where they are posted), where people claim that Obama is Heaven sent?

I do like the photograph of Lil' Gibbs giving Obama pound though, that is cuter than heck

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Messiah like stance? Really? How does a Messiah stand? Do they go to school to learn how to stand like a Messiah? And NOT ONE quote of a Democrat calling Obama the Messiah. Only Republicans calling him that. So, any quotes of say, Pelosi calling Obama the Messiah?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
You realize he WON by a large majority, not seen since Reagan. But I guess you're right, he's black so he must have mugged America...

Actually that is completely incorrect, on both the Electoral and Popular Vote count. In his second election, President Reagan won every single state aside from Minnesota, which was Walter Mondale's Home state. He took all but 13 EV's.

In regards to the Popular Vote, President Reagan exceeded Walter Mondale by nearly 20%.

During this "Decision 2008" race, there ended up being roughly a 5% difference in Popular Votes between Senator McCain, and Senator Obama.

Even Electoral Vote wise, Obama won by a margin similar to President Clinton against President George H. Bush, which was NOTHING even similar to President Reagan's Victory Margins. As a matter of fact, even the first President Bush won against Michael Dukakis by a larger margin.

As for the "Mugging America", you and many others will be surprised when Obama's "Promises" are exposed as complete falsehoods.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
As for the "Mugging America", you and many others will be surprised when Obama's "Promises" are exposed as complete falsehoods.

You will be just as surprised, or just as 'not' surprised, as us.

Unless you are privy to information that the rest of us on ATS are not.?? If so, please do make a thread. You sound like you can "expose" them now..

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skinon
everyother country in the world knows that its people like you that have made america into the snivelling 2nd world #ehole it is today.

You lost me at that point, Skinon. If you want me to listen to your argument, try not starting it with name-calling. Your opinion means nothing to me. I would guess that I'm not the only one who feels this way.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Messiah like stance? Really? How does a Messiah stand? Do they go to school to learn how to stand like a Messiah? And NOT ONE quote of a Democrat calling Obama the Messiah. Only Republicans calling him that. So, any quotes of say, Pelosi calling Obama the Messiah?

Thanks for pointing that out GamerGal. I have yet to see a Democrat call him a messiah either.

Next I can hear someone saying "Well you obamatrons are treating him like a messiah". To which I'd have to say "What? Nailing him to a cross? Nope that sounds like what some of the anti-Obama folks are doing...not his supporters"

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

He is bi racial and it seems almost half is Arab
so he's an arab? so he's white?
He isn't black or in mine and millions of other's opinions he isn't American ...
www.tothepointnews.com...
The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No résumé, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, no balls, nothing but abstract empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.

He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya. Only a small part of him is African Black from his Luo grandmother, which he pretends he is exclusively.

What he isn't, not a genetic drop of, is "African-American," the descendant of enslaved Africans brought to America chained in slave ships. He hasn't a single ancestor who was a slave. Instead, his Arab ancestors were slave owners. Slave-trading was the main Arab business in East Africa for centuries until the British ended it.

Let that sink in: Obambi is not the descendant of slaves, he is the descendant of slave owners. Thus he makes the perfect Liberal Messiah.

It's something Hillary doesn't understand - how some complete neophyte came out of the blue and stole the Dem nomination from her. Obamamania is beyond politics and reason. It is a true religious cult, whose adherents reject Christianity yet still believe in Original Sin, transferring it from the evil of being human to the evil of being white.

Thus Obambi has become the white liberals' Christ, offering absolution from the Sin of Being White. There is no reason or logic behind it, no faults or flaws of his can diminish it, no arguments Hillary could make of any kind can be effective against it. The absurdity of Hypocrisy Clothed In Human Flesh being their Savior is all the more cause for liberals to worship him: Credo quia absurdum, I believe it because it is absurd.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by AmericanDaughter]

[edit on 9-11-2008 by AmericanDaughter]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I see that you where for a Man who Made accusations of Obama's inexperience but yet he decided to pick someone who didn't know Africa was a continent but thought it was a country as VP.

I liked McCain, Although I would have voted for Obama either way due a well run campaign. But use logic.

His campaign attacks were based on the lack of experience Obama had, but he picked Palin who had no experience in US politics.

McCain is one Heart Attack from having Palin become president, who has betrayed the very ideals that made a great governor in Alaska, was implemented in unethical activities and whos foreign experience is based on knowing that Canada is inbetween Alaska and the US.

McCain's Aids even denounced the VP choice.

U talk about taking chances and false promises, look to your ex potential candidates. There was infighting from the beginning. Imagine having them as our leaders, One can't keep the other under control and the other was contradicting the others policies.

Would anything have gotten done, you do the math.

[edit on 11/9/2008 by FoxStriker]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

He is not half Arab. He is half African, Kenya to be exact. it is GOP BS that he's Arab. But... So what? So what if he wore a turban and rode a camel to the White House and swore on the Koran? This is America, the world melting pot. Not every preisdent needs to be a rich white christian male. Not every one needs to be Bill Clinton, Bush, Hilary Clinton(Yes I'm calling her a man) Reagan, Nixon, so forth. Maybe a Jewish President? Or an Asian President? Or a woman president like say... Me in about 14 years.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Wow, nice post.
I don't know where you're from, but you sound like a fool.
Maybe I'll get lucky and I can contract for the DOD again when we bomb your country.
Enjoy-Polarbear

hey polarbear
thank you see you liked it, im from the UK and it would be your last move if you tried to take us boys on, ive been in the forces and worked with the yankey boys in the field and the senior rankeds warn your boys about "not ****ing with the brits".
All you have is numbers and your sending them to the slaughter in the 100s of thousands, you cant train em fast enough, our place is doing the same and i feel for the families. especially as they are depriving our youth of potential employment and opportunity in there home towns and then go round on a hard recruit, it stinks and think i know the smell.
If the war was justifiable and didnt have such fabricated evidence and limited access to true info (vetted press) then we could make our mind up on the facts, this set up we have is a joke.

remember, im not against the soldiers as i was one and understand the situation, this is scaring our youth and desensatising them and the nation to war, we are warming up for a biggi.

hope obama lives to see the day if he tries to help the situation as he will **** off the money heads who are pulling the strings.

my advice to america is take hold of your bank system and get it under government control, same with your taxes and make the politicians accountable for their actions.
we will try to do the same.

if you see tony blair in america give us a shout

"may the force be with you",
if you can deal with it that is
good luck

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Wow talk about cult of personality. Maybe Obama is the antichrist after all. For some reason hordes of brainwashed youth just worship this guy. He is just a man like the rest of us, and has plenty of flaws and moral failings too. Let's not forget Rezko and his crooked stock deals used to enrich himself.

Nevertheless I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Let's see how sincere he is. However when he starts creating the Obama brown shirt youth brigade and confiscating everyone's retirement savings, then look out. I know they've already proposed doing just that....

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Sure it does. I will never acknowledge the thief as president in conversation or in print. This man is 10 times worse than Bush will ever be in my eyes. The rest of the Obama supporters just need time for their eyes to be opened. Make no mistake, it will happen.

Thief?!?!?

What did he steal?!?!?

You sound like the epitome of no class, bible belt, "god and guns clinging", Podunk, USA.

Enjoy your crow.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

I asked him that to and all we get is "He's black!" So I guess all blacks are thieves. Lol time, the press people following Obama are recording every second of his life. He went to the gym, then went home to shower and change, and I kid you not they write down they could not confirm he took a shower. Like there's a picture Playgal would love to have, Obama in the shower.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Can someone help me with this AMAZING picture of Obama?

What is that?

I am SOOOO amazed!

.....and "on-topic" too!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

You are being unnecessarily standoffish and argumentative. Cut it out and discuss like an adult.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
At least our president will be cool enough to eat fried chicken and waffles.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sadisticwoman

So you're saying you have nothing? No dems calling him the Messiah, and no proof he went to Messiah school to learn how to stand like a Messiah?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join