It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing picture of Obama

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Photo's of a politician... amazing.

Don't get sucked in.. they all play to the same tune.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
The photographers did a good job considering the poor subject matter.
Obama is seriously ugly.

Good looking guys = Brad Pitt, Denzel Washington, George Clooney, Will Smith .... heck, Brenden Frasier in George of the Jungle even.

The photographers are obviously exceptional to be able to make someone as ugly as Obama look alright. They did their job well.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MetatronCubensis

Please see for response: Sheeple and the reality of POTUS

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
that cigarrete pic looks like he has been out celebrating or something after an all nighter but passed his exams!!!

FYI, that's a photoshop job.
Source

Originally posted by Z.S.P.V.G.
benevolent, please never change your avatar, so awesome. is that your dog?

Yes. That's Jaia

if you voted for Obama and you believe in his greatness the pics are very exciting and inspiring.

Very inspiring, indeed! And I agree completely with your comments about his presence. You said that very well. It's something apparently not everyone sees, but I notice it every time I see him. So does my husband. He's as inspired as I am by the man... And that presence really comes across in most of those photos!

I'm extremely jealous that you met him!

the whole 'chosen one/anti Christ' thing is based on the fear that arises in some people when they are faced with true greatness and a man of strength.

Absolutely true! It's been years since we had a president with this kind of personal power. Clinton doesn't come close. And it's scary for some to be in the presence of people like that.

Obama supporters get accused of being weak, hypnotized, cultish... It's all sour grapes. I'm sorry they don't see what you and I (and so many others) do.

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
I'm not kidding. It's science.

You're cracking me up these days!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Ugly? What's ugly about him? Not the hottest of hots but darn good looking. Especially with the majority of Americans looking like the Blob lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
Ugly? What's ugly about him?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I find him ugly. He has thin purple lips, ears that stick out, his face is too thin, and he has a blah body.

I gave examples of who I thought were handsome men -
Brad Pitt (shallow, but handsome), Denzel Washington (dashing), George Clooney (sophisticated) ...

You like what you like .. I like what I like.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Z.S.P.V.G.
www.boston.com...

whether you supported him or not, you should now. he was born for this.
enjoy....

Excellent pictures, thanks!

It is important to remember that the main constitutional role of the US president is to be the figurehead for the nation. It is the most profound reason for having a President, and one of the main reasons the office even exists.

I have jabbered on about this at length:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So. You have given us an incredible set of pictures. We have changed the entire image of our nation, and it feels great to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I agree they are amazing pictures and he is certainly a very charasmatic man. My only question for Obama would be; is he going to shrink to the corporate powers that hang over our government or is he going to stand up to the same people who funded his campaign?

Either he will continue the last 8 years of Bush and continue the corporate global agenda, or he will have something devistating happen to him for disobeying the corporate powers.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Brad Pitt? Meh, give me Magnus Scheving or Jonny Depp. And Samuel L. Jackson, lol. Any ways on topic The last picture, the fist in the air, victory!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

image #1: america's freedom of choice.

image #2: america's freedom of speech.

image #3: america's freedom of religion.

image #4: america's freedom of happiness.

image #5: where's his white russian?

image #s 6 & 7: above top secret's next 2 caption contests!!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Frightening/scary how underneath those pictures in the comments people have posted on that site people say things like "omg I can see angels surrounding the Obama family" "I know God has sent him to save us" etc etc. it's insane the hypnotic brainwashed veil he has pulled over all of you sad drones.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sdp333

I agree, picture is kind of eery, don't like other references to the Messiah. He is not my Messiah. Nicholai, anybody?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
And one of my favorites
External Image

Though I do not support Obama (as I think both him and McCain are puppets, just look at their main campaign contributors, mostly the same), I will say this:
what does a MEANINGLESS gesture such as not putting your hand "over" your heart have to do with his love for the country? If you (not specifically you) didn't already know, the heart has nothing to do with love (unless you love hearts
). It's just an archaic symbol which is overused.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
First, it's already been proven that it is BS. They weren't even doing the National Anthem. Also the rule is if you're FACING the flag you do that. If not... Well, it doesn't matter.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyindevil
If you (not specifically you) didn't already know, the heart has nothing to do with love (unless you love hearts
). It's just an archaic symbol which is overused.

Weird. I always feel a physical sensation in the heart area when experiencing strong emotions. Guess that's just me. Sorry for the OT.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I didn't say he was voted in only because he was black. That was one of three reasons. The other two were hate of the current administration and overwhelming media bias. People voted for Obama for one of those three reasons.

Please don't tell me why I voted for Obama... I voted for him because of his vision for this great country and his policies... And I am a registered Republican... You, my friend, have been watching way too much FOX NEWS channel...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
While looking at the Obama pictures and waiting to be amazed, I was reminded of a famous David Bowie Song:

"Still dont know what I was waiting for

And my time was running wild

A million dead-end streets and

Every time I thought Id got it made

It seemed the taste was not so sweet

So I turned myself to face me

But Ive never caught a glimpse

Of how the others must see the faker

Im much too fast to take that test

Ch-ch-ch-ch-CHANGES"

To all Obama supporters I say this:

Oh yeah! C-H-A-N-G-E is COMING and Obama is going to need more than