It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November the 13th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Here is another intereresting story....I sure hope we do not get a huge quake today.

www.reuters.com...

Southern California to stage earthquake drill

LOS ANGELES, Nov 13 (Reuters) - Southern Californians by the millions were signed up to simultaneously drop to the floor on Wednesday and huddle face down under tables and desks for two minutes of imagined seismic turmoil in the biggest U.S. earthquake drill ever.

hmmm??

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
When the moon is full it just means that energies are best for your intentions. Whether good or bad. This just means you are more likely to get what you wish for during these particular phases.

People have a misconception that full moons are bad. Its your choice how you use the energies.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well the markets look "normal".

Dow Jones in the positive...well it was now negative.

I would say situation new normal, everyone back to your posts.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'm in Orange County and we had an emergency alert on the TV at 10 reminding everyone to practice for earthquake preparation and duck and cover or drop and do something. I know that my daughters are all participating in the staged 'shakeout' at their school as are over 3 MILLION children in this state. Kind of crazy.

The moon was visible this morning and was beautiful! I hope that nothing freaky happens and that the only oddity is the simulated earthquake.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
Thursday November the 13th is the day of what is known as the Supermoon.

The moon will be full, and it will be in the 90% range in consideration of its proximity to earth.

have had calls from a couple of people today who follow astro cycles and apparently the full moon on Nov 13th has some VERY NASTY astro configurations.
Nancy Regan used to listen to the advise of astologers. Should we?

Yes, definitely we should. And when the astro cycle predicts something really nasty, then we should use the notorious phrase that Nancy Reagan is remembered for: "JUST SAY NO."

But would it work; can we just-say-no away something that is written in the stars? Can we reverse the plummeting Dow when on November 13, something really nasty might happen to NYSE as predicted by the astrologers?

Of course we can. Just say no and all the bad turns into good.

Dow up 553 as stocks storm back from 2008 lows

Buyers suddenly snap up stocks, bringing the Dow back from a 300-point loss.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
astrology is only good in reverse

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
this explains why i've been so jumpy and weird tonight. thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
So the 13th is about one hour and 45 minutes before it is over here in the middle of the North American continent.

I thank everybody who partook in the discussion. I enjoyed each reply.

The observation, once again, seems to point toward the idea that some of our ancient myths and legends concerning the stars may be unwarranted.

But not completely.

The tides are high, and any cop will tell you that Full Moon Fever is very real.

Although we have no major earthquakes or natural catastrophes, just a very strange stock market, we can still all take something to heart.

And that would be we are all very fascinated with the movement of the stars, moon, planets to the degree that we plan our lives, measure our lives, and mark the historic events of our lives with calendars based on the movement of our “heavens”.

May peace be upon everyone.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

I stared your reply Stander.

The market is acting very strange, indeed, and I would say that the tide is high on Wall Street.

Lets see what the low tide reveals for us on the shores of Wall Street, New York, New York.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JSR

Happy Birthday JSR .
Hope your enjoying your special day .
Even though I am getting up there in years ..I consider birthdays special because it is another YEAR I survived this mess ..which makes every year a real challenge ..(I consider life to be a challenge instead of getting all depressed when things go so horribly wrong ..it makes it better for me) ..
Anyway I am HAPPY FOR YOU that you made it another year ...
Keep up the good work

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
well that would be my birthday.....i hope nothing happens.

that is cool to read about though. you may call me........

Son of the Supermoon Rising....

Yes, I am sorry I almost forgot.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....Son of Supermoon Rising!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
So the 13th is about one hour and 45 minutes before it is over here in the middle of the North American continent.

The observation, once again, seems to point toward the idea that some of our ancient myths and legends concerning the stars may be unwarranted.

You give up too easily. Nothing is over until the fat lady. . . No. Once again. Nothing is over until the hour hand points to 12. And since the 12th prime number is 37, let's see if something primary bad happened at 12:37 pm or am on the supermoon day, November 13:

Searching . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
www.mlive.com...

Airliner from Grand Rapids crashes into luggage cart in Detroit
by Associated Press

Thursday November 13, 2008, 12:37 PM

A Northwest Airlink regional jet collided Thursday with a luggage-hauling vehicle in a taxi lane at Detroit Metropolitan Airport, damaging the plane's left wing and spilling fuel onto the ground.

What did I say? I didn't say "hit it, boys," like collide with something. I said "hit it boys," like la-la-laaaaaaa . . .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join