It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Bases & Uk Secret's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I posted a link to this in a recent thread, though It would not have been seen by many member's.

I am sure many Well Read and Old Hands at ATS are aware of this but this Is IMHO the best Resource on the Net for such.

So if you want to see cached google earth before doctoring, or want to Know what is happening with current military or intelligence activities in Britain.

If you want to know about the "Secret Road Junctions" on our motorway networks, If you are interested in the websites of the head of Britains Intelligence community, or the ex - GCHQ own websites & clubs with soo much more this really is the Place to go.

Also guides on how to use the Internet to search for truth and research and such like you need to go here:

Alan turnballs Secret Bases UK Secret Britain

Njoy

Elf.

Mods I know this should really be in Interesting websites, but it deserves to be In ATS not BTS and is a very very valuable resource, your call.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This really is interesting, why loads of threads have not come from this I don't know....

Forget Conspiracy this is factual and includes some very juicy stuff e.g:

The 1994 "Boscombe Down Incident"

Almost within walking distance of both Porton Down and Winterbourne Gunner, you'll find the UK's miniaturised answer to America's Edwards Air Force Base and Area 51 at Boscombe Down airbase.

It is where all the RAF's new toys are put through their paces and where US "black projects" are also tested and evaluated.

On September 26th 1994, the Boscombe Down airbase hit the headlines when a serious incident occurred on the main runway. So serious was this incident, that the UK's Special Forces - the SAS - were called in to deal with emergency security measures

Additionally, the CIA got involved in the "damage limitation" operation and aviation enthusiasts who flocked to the scene reported that Area 51 style "Janet" flights were seen arriving. These unmarked US Government-run Boeing 737s are used to ferry the workers into the US top secret "black project" base at Groom Lake.

Abouth 1/2 Way down the part of the site Here

Bumpity Bump

Njoy

Elf.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Porton Down been inside and know all the detail's ask away.

As proof i have been in there is a mobile phone alarm in the main guard room that sound's if you have your phone turned on.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
BUMP

To include an great resource from Advisor OSINT or Open sources of Intel

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Great thread thanks Elf, loads of info. However, i am now very confused. Maybe you can help? Im in York and was having a look for local sneaky things (as you do)

It is showing a level 5 HSBC data centre but when you click on it, it does not present more info! Is this some sinister 1984 type centre?

Or just somewhere HSBC store data on everyone?

Im a technophobe and can't figure it out!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

A Pleasure

To be honest it baffles me that these sorts of resources are not mentioned or used more on ATS and people believe in what a friend of a friend said and such like.

Its a massive site and may depend if have Java blocked or (no script? mozilla) and maybe He has the info elsewhere.

Some of the info that is displayed is all that is known in the public domain.

From working in finance years ago I can say this site should be fire and natural disaster proof, will be an repository for "back up" info constantly updated, and mainl will be an Data centre most of their mainframes and techies there.

There could be more but I am unaware of it, hey I am sure James (turnball) would be open to an email requesting any further "unpublished" info he might have.

I am sure you will discover much on this site you were unaware of.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

So in other words, not a bad place for a "mysterious" fire to break out then?

And to the authorities, if it does, no it wasn't me!

Cheers for the info. Creepy sites everywhere in this country (as all others) but seem weirder here as Britain is so small - they seem to be everywhere.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Well I am sure the Insurance payout, with an Bail out for the "crisis" that would happen if UK Plc did not cover the costs as well, with the "lost" books would suit quite a few players! as per their modus operandi over the last few years, surprised myself we have not seen that sort of scam.

Kind Regards,

Elf

top topics

join