It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens creating homosexuals and bisexuals?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by malignant_tumor

The difference is that most at least attempt at mining whatever relevance such a strange or deluded thought might hold. Simply discussing it is something you leave to a personal meeting between yourself and your psychiatrist. All the original topic poster accomplished was leaving a completely open thread, with no end in sight, and no rational conclusions to be made. It's just a rant. It's not significant, and it shouldn't have been posted on ATS.

reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I myself tried to participate, suggesting that the emergence of homosexuality as a social trend could have socio-evolutionary implications, through which a selective pressure would promote technological adaptation, culminating in the redefinition of the established sexual order. This shift would account for the transition obviously outlined by the author from that of a homosexuality paradigm toward biological asexuality. This can be nuanced today in the improvement of gender reassignment surgery, and of the apparent research invested into understanding the human genome.

But since that had nothing to do with aliens my thought was outright rejected by the original topic poster. Apparently the only people worthy of contributing to this thread must produce something of a congruent nature to that of the delusions of the author. We are not here simply to play your game. We are here to actively push the envelope of what constitutes regular discussion. We are here to determine the truth, whether or not that even involves the discrediting of any theory. Now I understand one can not possibly discredit the hypothetical theory presented, however, we can discern some element of truth from every text, regardless its benign purpose.

Originally posted by malignant_tumor
"I do not want to convince you of anything, it was merely an idea."

The point of even posting here is to at least make seem plausible your theory, no matter how evidently unsubstantiated it appears. Or if that isn't physically possible, to at least make an attempt at producing some element of truth, no matter how intangible at first it might seem. You just can't seem to get that through your head. That's why we can't move on. I honestly want to know what you're getting at. I offered my opinion, yet you refused to acknowledge it because it didn't fit into the restrictive parameters of this thread!

And please don't ask that I leave if I've apparently disrupted the invariant pace of your one sided discussion. Sorry if you haven't been posting here that long, but if you want to be respected then at least either refute my claims rationally, or acknowledge them, but don't dismiss them under this basis that it doesn't "key in", or that it doesn't encourage the ideal conclusion to this topic, which you've probably already come to independent of the rest of us anyway.

Our reasoning does not get along in this thread. I can't contribute with you anymore within this thread. Maybe another, but not this one. No hard feelings.

You do realize there are social consequences to this type of adolescent behavior? Few people will actually decide to discuss anything with you in the future. Just because his "reasoning does not get along" with your own, doesn't mean it's off topic or irrelevant, or that you are incapable of providing an adequate response, to help advance the discussion. Maybe you're not from the Western world. If not, excuse me in advance for having so far assumed so. But you must know that reason and empiricism are the greatest pillars of modern knowledge in our society, and that's probably why I appear to come off so harshly.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Firstly, I think there is the same chance that anyone can create a sexual preference as you could create a republican or a Muslim by genetic manipulation. That's an exaggeration, but with such an ability the aliens could then actually be converting them back too? Each person chooses to recognize his or her preference, or ignores it and suffer the loss of self. To be gay is no different to the human than heterosexuality is. Just not proportionally as much. It is balanced in this natural manor

Secondly, Homosexuality has been in many species since well before recorded history. Are aliens also manipulating all other species? Homosexuality is observed everywhere in nature. Why? Because it is part of the structure of biological life itself just like heterosexuality. People think otherwise due to some ill written philosophic religious concept. Not reality.

Oh gosh, I hope aliens didn't genetically program me to forget to take out the garbage. Because I need to put this thread in before it goes out.

I was genetically manipulated to say goodbye.

ZG

[edit on 11/4/2008 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by C4RT3R
I believe Gay's are just something that brings the world down and just another self destructive nature of man.

That's funny, I was thought it was the simpletons like you that were responsible for most of the worlds ills. Man's most self destructive nature is his intolerance to anything he does not consider normal seemingly forgeting that everything in nature is normal.

To be honest, I hope that ETs don't pay a visit to us just yet. It would be so incredibly embarrasing...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I think that homosexualality/bisexuality has to be the transition. If asexuality is the case then we must learn how to reproduce within the same sex then ultimately a sexually.

But then again I ask. If aliens are conditioning us for this, what come beyond asexual reproduction?

Why? The thing you don't state is you hypothesis and any concerning evidence that has caused you to formulate it. In fact it's very simple and a little common biology will help us.

Look, in the strictest definiton, the purpose of of sex is the transfer of self-replicating protiens. Now, it may be that a natural evolutionary path builds homosexuality and asexuality into these protiens to stop the accelerated growth (i.e. if this was modelled by a differential equation we should have a damping factor which allows the population to increase, but at a slower rate not an accelerated one). Now I have to say we don't normally see this in biology, normally a spieces dies out when it becomes over populated (food and energy sources run out etc) so I have no biological example to give.

It could be that sexuality is something, along with minds that can dream and achieve conciousness develops in suffciently advanced organisms entirely independent of DNA.

Whatever the reason, I really don't see what ETs have to do with it. It seems to me to be an enormous illogical leap to suppose that ETs have anything to do with our genetics. The thing is, we live in a Universe of wonderous complexity and we have brains that can dream and ask questions and model the physical reality we exist in. We don't need to fill the Universe with vengeful contradictory Gods or feotus snatching 'greys', our reality is fascinating enough. The fact that we do, tells us quite a lot about human nature I think.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by timelike]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I believe in them because of an extra ordinary even that took place when I was 14 witnessed by myself and my sister who was 17. I am 37 years old and the pictures of what we saw or still BURNED into my memory but this is now what this topic is about.

I'm afraid I don't see how you get from some extraordinary event to aliens creating homosexuals! You need to explain your working please.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by C4RT3R
Proof is man and woman... need I say more, and can u serious think about deep down inside and find it to be right by nature?

Yes you need to say more! Everything in nature is natural! Judging by your posts, I'm guessing you have some repressed urges...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
No there are gay monkeys, dogs and dolphins.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by malignant_tumor

Yes thats true bec aliens&devil want humans have lots of probs! They dont want you are happy. They created a woman too, female being is also alien made. Man is created by God. Gays are biped dogs.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Stupid. Very stupid this thread is. You really think aliens care about you let alone "gay" people. Gay people are born from a mothers womb just like you. This is below top secret. I cant believe even 5 star and flags........?

I believe in aliens to an extent, if you really think aliens created homosexuals you have a problem LOL. Maybe if you want more truth on this they aliens who are called the Annunaki created the entire human race. Happy?

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Gillespie]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gillespie

Stupid? Ask yourself this question. If you believe this thread is stupid, or pointless, how stupid is it for you to waste anytime with the thread? Is that your point? To call the thread stupid?

If you bothered to even read the first paragraph of the thread opening, I said I have some crazy thoughts sometimes.

Here's the deal people, I never claimed any proof with this "idea", it is merely that, just an idea. As simple as an idea of you wanting hamburger helper for dinner or maybe a steak. You just get caught in a thought of want you want for dinner. Do I judge your thoughts of what you want for dinner? No. For me to just have a thought about this topic in general is my choice. Just like you may go and vote today. You have an idea to who you may like to be president. A lot of people need to get off their high horse and just relax and take two seconds to laugh and not take the world so seriously. If you dont like the topic, that's fine. Make your point, then go outside and play a game of hide seek with yourself.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
And before any of you take my last post the wrong way...

...I am not saying take a minute to laugh at this thread, homosexuals, lesbians, or anyone's lifestyle.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Well, Credo Mutwa in his interview with David Icke, said that he found himself bisexual after an abduction. So who knows?

Don't know if sexuality is a genetic, mental or spiritual thing. But I don't believe you can "educate" someone to be straight or gay, they simply are what they are.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by timelike

Yes you need to say more! Everything in nature is natural! Judging by your posts, I'm guessing you have some repressed urges...

Homosexuality aside for one second, are you saying someone who mutilates themselves to deal with some kind of trauma as a child is natural? It's natural to slice yourself up because you are so emotionally numb that you need to in order to feel something, anything? This is just one example, but I certainly wouldn't say that is natural as well as many other things. This is just to the argument of "if it's in nature, it's natural." Are genetically altered plants or animals natural? Of course not, that is a product of human manipulation and therefore isn't "natural." Nature didn't create it, humans forced it.

Back to homosexuality, I don't see how bringing child abuse into it is somehow hatred towards homosexuals. I don't hate anyone and although I am religious, I don't judge others ever because it's not my place to nor would I want to be judged either. My feelings are not a result of some hardwired religious preconception. Go and have a discussion with a psychiatrist and I'd bet most of them would agree that child abuse can play a major role in many things including this. Do you understand how a brain develops and how it is completely screwed up from trauma as a child? What about being sexualized before the brain is even developed enough to deal with those feelings? I've been there and I've known several people who have and all of them were affected in some way as an adult because of those things. More interestingly, some people don't even remember being abused until they are in their 20's or later. I was one, my ex-girlfriend was one and a couple people I've known over the years as well. Loveline showed me just how predictable and obvious to the trained eye that these things are. I'm talking about psychology. I don't see how this is hatred at all. Such feelings are not in my heart.

Of course, the OP still can't explain how homosexuality and asexuality are connected which is really no surprise. They aren't even remotely related to each other and I don't think for a second that UFO's played any part whatsoever in any of this. As others have eluded to, homosexuality has been around for a very, very long time. Again, if it is genetic, how did the gene survive and pass itself on if homosexuals can not have babies? How? It's impossible. I don't believe it's genetic and I don't believe people are just born this way, but that doesn't mean they are bad people or evil or some kind of plague that everyone should avoid either. I think that's just wrong and the ones that have posted in this thread talking about how homosexuals are some kind of disease should be ashamed of themselves. It's that kind of hatred that is responsible for a lot of the problems we face in today's society.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos1220
Homosexuality aside for one second, are you saying someone who mutilates themselves to deal with some kind of trauma as a child is natural? It's natural to slice yourself up because you are so emotionally numb that you need to in order to feel something, anything?

What the hell are you talking about? I don't believe I made any remarks about child abuse at all! We were discussing homosexuality and, in particular homosexuality in relation to ETs!

I'm very sorry for whatever has happened to you, but I really don't see why you needed to pour all of this out here and what it has to do with this discussion!

As others have eluded to, homosexuality has been around for a very, very long time. Again, if it is genetic, how did the gene survive and pass itself on if homosexuals can not have babies? How? It's impossible.

You clearly have a misunderstanding of genetics. If the gene is recessive then it is possible just to be a carrier, how else has eye/hair colour survived? Don't forget, many people are bisexual, indeed this is probably normal not to mention the fact that many persecuted homosexuals have had children, so there are pleanty of ways for it to continue. So you see, it is not impossible, no more so than for a carrier of some genetic disorder to pass it on (and no I am not equating homosexuality to an illness or a disorder!)

I don't believe it's genetic and I don't believe people are just born this way.

Well then in that case, if it's not genetic and people aren't born that way, they must choose it, and I can tell you I made no choice, there was no choice in the matter at all!

the ones that have posted in this thread talking about how homosexuals are some kind of disease should be ashamed of themselves. It's that kind of hatred that is responsible for a lot of the problems we face in today's society.

That I do agree with.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by timelike]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Why do people even continue arguing about gays? Let them be. If its not affecting your life, why the heck should anyone care? In my experience, i knew gay kids in my class when i was 6 years old. They are born that way. It isnt a choice. Why would anyone choose to have a life they know would be hard and criticized by everyone? No one would choose they life. It chooses them.

Abuse as children have nothing to do with it. Sexual abuse from a gay man molesting a boy, has nothing to do with it. Those are just things that make children confused, they might end up being Bi-sexual, but not gay.

There is rumor that says the more estrogen builds up in a woman when shes pregnant, the more chances she has of having a daughter. Well, in some instances, instead of having a daughter, she will have a boy, but the boy will have all the estrogen that was meant for a girl

Thats just one theory. Makes a lot of sense to me though .

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Gillespie

Stupid? Ask yourself this question. If you believe this thread is stupid, or pointless, how stupid is it for you to waste anytime with the thread? Is that your point? To call the thread stupid?

If you bothered to even read the first paragraph of the thread opening, I said I have some crazy thoughts sometimes.

Here's the deal people, I never claimed any proof with this "idea", it is merely that, just an idea. As simple as an idea of you wanting hamburger helper for dinner or maybe a steak. You just get caught in a thought of want you want for dinner. Do I judge your thoughts of what you want for dinner? No. For me to just have a thought about this topic in general is my choice. Just like you may go and vote today. You have an idea to who you may like to be president. A lot of people need to get off their high horse and just relax and take two seconds to laugh and not take the world so seriously. If you dont like the topic, that's fine. Make your point, then go outside and play a game of hide seek with yourself.

Well the problem is, im Gay and not straight - if you didn't know, now you do. I wasnt looking for any proof whatsoever.

Remember not everyone on ATS is straight, im pretty sure atleast a small percentage of other sexual orientation is here.

I understand your theory, but to aim this in a [possible] offensive matter towards other homosexuals may be a sign of homophobia on the ATS community. Its just my take on this whole thread. I didn't find it funny at all besides ignorance. Maybe others do, but reall i dont. Its tireing seeing homophobic people on ATS....wich alot i have seen..........

You might aswell say "well what if aliens created us all". Theres many threads already on this.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Thanks for the clarification. My mind works in a way sometimes that I propose ideas either to just myself or others that walk that "fine line" of what's it's objectionable and questionable and right and wrong all at the same time. I offer no apology for what goes on in my head. I am neither crazy or sane.

Proposing some ideas really releases sometimes the shear and utter biased opinions of some people. I don't do it to push buttons, almost as if it's a lab expirament on human psychology.

Again, I appreciate everyones opinions. Maybe I could have proposed my questions in a different manner, but it was the best I could come up with at the time.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

haha i just thought it is funny and related to the thread ... hahaha you gotta admit it's funny... don't take it the wrong way i have nothing against gay's....

[edit on 4-11-2008 by baseball101]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

What the hell are you talking about? I don't believe I made any remarks about child abuse at all! We were discussing homosexuality and, in particular homosexuality in relation to ETs!

I'm very sorry for whatever has happened to you, but I really don't see why you needed to pour all of this out here and what it has to do with this discussion!

This didn't happen to me, but it seems like you were saying that if something "is", then it must be natural? The altered plants/animals was a better example though. Things have gotten off topic though for sure.

You clearly have a misunderstanding of genetics. If the gene is recessive then it is possible just to be a carrier, how else has eye/hair colour survived? Don't forget, many people are bisexual, indeed this is probably normal not to mention the fact that many persecuted homosexuals have had children, so there are pleanty of ways for it to continue. So you see, it is not impossible, no more so than for a carrier of some genetic disorder to pass it on (and no I am not equating homosexuality to an illness or a disorder!)

Fair enough, oversight on my part in that respect.

Well then in that case, if it's not genetic and people aren't born that way, they must choose it, and I can tell you I made no choice, there was no choice in the matter at all!

No, I'm not saying people choose to be homosexual no more than people choose to be heterosexual, I'm just saying that I believe that something somewhere along the way changed that person's sexual preference whether one was conscious of it or not.

By the way, I was not implying that homosexuals are child molesters as I have heard some of that going around at one time or another.

Anyways, I agree things have gotten off topic since the UFO thing didn't last, but I am enjoying the conversation.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Kratos1220]

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Kratos1220]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join