It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens creating homosexuals and bisexuals?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Much appreciated.

Most of us have had the most obscured thoughts from time to time, but most, I feel are afraid to post them.

Only to redicule with there own fear.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by malignant_tumor
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I don't know, that's why I am asking these questions. Homosexuals and LESBIANS.

Okay just so you understand what is going on here:

Because you "don't know" is WHY I was asking you questions. You had not explained this connection, so I was trying to find out how you formed it. Anyways you clearly don't understand what I was asking or have an interest in discussion so whatever.

btw Lesbians are homosexuals.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
if the aliens were trying to help our race in any way they wouldnt make it easier for us to reproduce. Are population is already way out of hand and is exponentially getting worse.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Ok, to please you of how I am asking these questions...

...I am asking these questions as if this is happening

You are stuck on the homosexual and masturabation aspect. So I leave you to pleasure yourself in any form in which you feel you need.

If you cannont see that I am asking others for help to maybe help us understand if "this thread" may be happening, then move on. I don't know why or if or when, that's why I proposed the question.

Sorry in advance if I responded to the wrong person.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by malignant_tumor]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I say yes!

The French ones

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by malignant_tumor

You totally do not understand what I am saying.

Your comment about me masturbating is childish.

All I was doing was asking you questions, trying to participate in your topic.

You have yet to explain what homosexuality has to do with preparing people for asexual reproduction. Which is all I was asking. And I was only asking because I was interested in your thoughts.

Doesn't matter. I tried, and you didn't. Good luck.

Also, if you think you responded to the wrong person then go back and read posts

Here are my thoughts:

Homosexuality has nothing to do with asexuality nor asexual reproduction. Homosexuality is not the middle ground for an asexual transition. At least, no more then heterosexuality. It just doesn't make sense that homosexuality would have anything to do with this kind of transition.

Like I said. I am done. Peace out.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I believe Gay's are just something that brings the world down and just another self destructive nature of man.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by C4RT3R

And I believe it is attitudes like that which brings the World down.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Yes, I have over and over again to you and you keep asking the same questions. If you do not understant my wordings, I will not apoligise.
No harm no foul my friend.

This was merely speculation. I do not want to convince you of anything, it was merely an idea.

If? That's all. Are you looking for me to give you proof, I can't. Just a messed up thought that ran through my head.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
How so? If the "aliens" put these people on the earth maybe their using Gay's as a test to mankind and really, something did get mixed up weather it be natural or "alien" how hard is it to see Man + Woman = Baby ... Thats why I say it's self destructive, Gay people aren't contrubiting to man kind but taking it a step backwards.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by C4RT3R

Proof?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Also the world has a lot more problems to be concerned about than disputing the rights of a man/man or woman/woman to be married... Look marriage is for a man and women to have a family, children, and to give back something to the world.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by C4RT3R

This is not about marriage, family, and children.

I guess you need to speek you mind.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by malignant_tumor
[
Yes, I have over and over again to you and you keep asking the same questions.

Because you never answered them. Why would I move on to other questions?

If you do not understant my wordings,

Maybe you did and I did not understand. I have a very good reading comprehension so I know that is not the problem. I guess we just have different ways of communicating.

I will not apoligise.

I never asked you to. Didn't say you needed to.

No harm no foul my friend.

Never said there was harm.

This was merely speculation.

I completely understood that. But did you understand all I was doing was asking questions so I could understand how you formulated your threads topic? Doesn't seem so.

I do not want to convince you of anything, it was merely an idea.

I never asked to be convinced or that I needed proof. If you read my earlier posts again you should be able to see that I understood it was a theory, an idea.

Are you looking for me to give you proof, I can't.

I am not.

I was just asking you how homosexuality prepares the species for asexual reproduction.

Just a messed up thought that ran through my head.

I never said it was messed up. I wouldn't say that because I don't even understand what you are trying to say to begin with. Since you don't answer my questions.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Proof is man and woman... need I say more, and can u serious think about deep down inside and find it to be right by nature?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by malignant_tumor

No but if your talking about "aliens" doing something to make gay people its only goal is to disrupt that of man and woman being together i.e. "marriage" which is held as the best reunion of a man and woman being together.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Our reasoning does not get along in this thread. I can't contribute with you anymore within this thread. Maybe another, but not this one. No hard feelings.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by C4RT3R

Marriage has nothing to do with reproduction!

I'm going to sleep now.

See you all tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by C4RT3R
Proof is man and woman... need I say more,

Um yes you do
But this is not the thread for it.

Perhaps you can make one?

and can u serious think about deep down inside and find it to be right by nature?

I only ever think deep down inside. I am always thinking, and it's usually about morality.

Nature doesn't think about right and wrong when it produces. We humans do afterwards. Nature produces homosexuality so therefore it is correct by Nature. As for its 'rightness', I do not believe there is anything wrong with homosexuality. Nothing.

Again, this is not on topic. If you create a thread about why homosexuality is unnatural then u2u me and I will participate in it.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
definitely not, but you should pitch that idea to a movie producer or a book publisher or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join