It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens creating homosexuals and bisexuals?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by timelike

No, it is not the increase but the rate of increase. Of course the population has increased, but the homosexulaity may stop it from accelerating.

(Another nice picture Lucid
)

I understand what you are saying. What I meant was; until the population growth ceases to increase then it's a moot point ultimately.

*Thanks
It was taken at Airport Beach in Maui, Hawaii

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If ever there was a greater quote from a movie, it must be "Witches of Eastwick"

Jack Nicholson.."When man makes a mistake, its called sin...but when God makes a mistake, its called nature.." hahahaha classic!!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by malignant_tumor
I've got some weird thoughts sometimes and this one crossed my mind earier tonight so I thought I would share.

With so many claims of alien abduction, alien and UFO sightings, I throw this out here for discussion.

I remember a quote from jurassic park by Jeff Goodblum. "They will find a way"

Are alien visitors manipulating are thoughts or our genetic structure to create or complete bisexual way of conception? Is it somehow a way to help protect our human race from extinction? If by some way one sex of our race had some crazy infectious disease or was wiped off the planet by some means, are they helping us to evolve? Evolve in a certain way by helping us be able to convieve by sexual relations of the same sex or even a-sexually?

These thoughts crossed my mind with all the prop 8 commercials on television as of late.

I believe in the UFO's whole heartedly and I am know way trying to poke fun or make humor out of anyones sexual lifestyle. These are genuine honest questions.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Im pretty sure that ALIENS arent turning people GAY in attempts to help us reproduce.
Gosh, i love this site.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by musclefreak]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I believe that is what he is saying, although I still do not understand how homosexuality/bisexuality is the middle ground for that transition.

I think that homosexualality/bisexuality has to be the transition. If asexuality is the case then we must learn how to reproduce within the same sex then ultimately a sexually.

But then again I ask. If aliens are conditioning us for this, what come beyond asexual reproduction?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by timelike
reply to post by malignant_tumor

On a more serious point, why are you 'beliving' in UFOs? Surely you have been persuaded by some amount of evidence that you find convincing?

I suppose a more interesting debate (for met) is why do you believe in UFOs?

I believe in them because of an extra ordinary even that took place when I was 14 witnessed by myself and my sister who was 17. I am 37 years old and the pictures of what we saw or still BURNED into my memory but this is now what this topic is about.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Actually, Satan currently reigns over the earth and will until the return of Christ. Sin has produced many things in this world.

I have a question though. If homosexuality is genetic, then wouldn't the gene be processed out? I would assume that most homosexuals do not have kids, therefore how can the gene even be passed on to another generation? In this case, wouldn't the gene die out on it's own? I don't really buy the whole genetic thing, but it makes more sense than UFO's causing homosexuality.

I agree with Lucid in that how can either one be a precursor for asexuality? Why would males all of a sudden inherit the ability to bear children when there are females who are already equipped to do so? I would think a precursor for asexuality would involve some kind of step towards a new method of reproduction instead of away from it as homosexuality is.

Besides that, I don't even want to ponder the thought of a male giving birth. Children are born from a male and female and last I checked, there are millions upon millions of both, so there's really no need for such an evolutionary change to occur in the first place.

Oh well, such bizarre topics as this one are why I enjoy coming here. Good reading and thinking if nothing else.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I think that homosexualality/bisexuality has to be the transition. If asexuality is the case then we must learn how to reproduce within the same sex then ultimately a sexually.

Masturbation is not homosexuality

Also, being attracted to same sex is not the same as being attracted to yourself. So I don't see how homosexuality is preparing for asexual reproduction.

But then again I ask. If aliens are conditioning us for this, what come beyond asexual reproduction?

Not live births.

Either lab created humans or non-biological shells that contain the human mind/sentience.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Gotta be related to all those alien anal probes! Clearly another devious conspiracy between alien sex-influencers and the San Francisco queens.

I knew there was something about those folks!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Lol wow to the OP. Are you saying that gays and bi's are from aliens?

Almost everyone ive known has been at least bi-sexual. Whether it be male or female. Im pretty sure everyone i know isnt an alien, or were programmed to be that way.

It's simple... if you are attracted physically or emotionally to anyone, regardless of their gender, your gonna like them.

what is so crazy about that, that everyone cant understand? Id go lesbian in a minute for a supermodel. Are you kidding me?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Do you know whats truly disturbing about this thread? The insane, illiogical compleatly childish and misguided hatred to homosexuals/bisexuals. Homosexuality has been around since the dawn of mankind, now there could be many factors determining why the are yet i can assure you with atmost certainty it isn't some sinister alien plot to destroy or tamper with human evolution. It isn't a plot by Satan or any other Biblical nonsense. Some of you really need to grow up! It is hatred and blind ignorance like this that has led to some of the sadest chapters in our history. I would also like to aplaud HankMcCoy and InfaRedMan for using a sound logical debate to try (most likely in vain) to educate these igonorant a-holes!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
you know why there are more homosexuals and bi's now than ever? its not because they never existed long ago. Its because its become very acceptable. We live in a very free and open society these days, and people arent as afraid to come out as im sure they wouldve been evern 20 years ago.

Thats why there are more. They have always been there. But they hid it out of fear. Look at rock hudson! He was a handsome , manly man.. and no one had a clue he was gay until he came out saying he had aids.

people are just blinded.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan123

You have made some very fine points to this thread. I agree with what you say. I'm straight myself, but will have to admit that if the circumstances were right, I could go the other way. So like I said in an earlier post to this thread myself, I don't think Aliens are responsible at all. And it doesn't matter if gays or bisexuals are either born gay or bisexual or chose to be that way. They are certainly deserving of being given the same rights and priveleges that I have in America.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
exactly. i mean who cares what people do in their private lives. who they sleep with or choose to date. I dont care.. i care about them as a person and who they are, not what sexuality they are. that just doesnt make sense to me to judge a person based on something silly like that.

ive been friends with so many gays and they are the most amazing people because they have overcome a lot of hard times and criticism from everyone. They become so strong and end up with these larger than life personalities because of it. but its fabulous! i love that about them. I wish straight people could learn to be as fabulous too. im not quite there yet

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

You know...I have been on ATS for quite a while and seen some pretty "out there" posts..but some of the responses in this thread are the most retarded, ignorant I have ever seen. Do these people who post some of these messages even KNOW anyone who is gay? I seriously doubt they would ever take the time because they have these stupid preconceived notions about gay men and women. It is really sad.

There have ALWAYS been gay men and women..we arent NEW..we are just more vocal now. Caused by aliens? Caused by child abuse? Come on people...grow up.

I am sure I will take some flack for this post but since I won't be back to this thread I really don't care.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Some of you aren't understanding what I am trying to say after reading the past 4 or 5 posts. I'm not talking about masturbation or bashing anyones sexual lifestyle at all. It was all just a thought I had last night.

I think it would almost be foolish that we aren't being primed for this. And I say almost.

With the unknown out there for us to discover. With our new method of reproduction approaching us. Will it change our DNA structure to deny known and unknown parasites? Will it deny mutations with birth defects? Will an asexual reproduction in a super human prepare us for other worldly travel making us ready to evolve to another planet where diseases that lie our there are unknown?

I think we are not very advanced at all when we look to what lies in our futures of this process of human evolution. I feel we are being prepared for something. Not in our lifetime or our great grandchildrens great grandchildrens great grand childrens.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by malignant_tumor]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Again, this thread is not about a homosexual lifestyle. I don't care who here is gay, bi, transgendered. Enjoy your own lives. I don't judge.

It is about a transition.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by malignant_tumor

Being attracted to yourself sexually (is anyone? heh), or even just pleasuring your own sexual organs, doesn't have anything to do with homosexuality. So I don't understand how you are connecting homosexuality to asexual reproduction. How exactly is homosexuality preparing the species for self-sex?

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Again, for the last time. Asexual reproduction is not about masturbation or having sex with yourself. Please let it go. I do like the contribution to the thread.

Maybe this will help you.

Asexual reproduction is a form of reproduction which does not involve meiosis, ploidy reduction, or fertilization. Only one parent is involved in asexual reproduction. A more stringent definition is agamogenesis which refers to reproduction without the fusion of gametes. link.en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I believe that is what he is saying, although I still do not understand how homosexuality/bisexuality is the middle ground for that transition.

I truly hope all that is you have come to present us here is a purely hypothetical notion, one merely for purposes of debate. Otherwise, this sort of thinking is best left to fiction, if not in a mental asylum. It seems a psychoanalysis of of your post should be of greater relevance to this community than its actual content. It would at least help discern why it is exactly you decided to produce such a useless discourse on a subject that you haven't even defined. Is all that you're saying merely a metaphor? We can't possibly know if you don't at least attempt to be serious.

Perhaps you are incapable of rationally accounting for another individual's decisions as to their sexual conduct and by consequence this has lead to your creation of a greater, yet intangible force, which "manipulates" (to use your own word) these men to commit such unlawful and perturbed acts. You can't handle the fact people decide to lead a different life than you, and that they are entirely capable of garnering respect in the public at large. You feel you have a natural advantage over these men, but when they accomplish something of great value, you denounce them, and attribute that power and success to an interventionary force, one that liberates you from your own personal insufficiency, whether that be economic, social or familial.

I'd think your sentiment would be appreciated more if it wasn't based on a Saturday morning whim, and that if you actually took the time to develop and refine your theory, as many dedicated posters here have proven they are more than able to produce a relevant, insightful discussion on subject matters that are generally considered foundationless, usually deficient of empirical objectivity, and then shaky at best. But you haven't managed to do that. This belongs in Below Top Secret, to be honest.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

With the unknown out there for us to discover. With our new method of reproduction approaching us. Will it change our DNA structure to deny known and unknown parasites? Will it deny mutations with birth defects? Will an asexual reproduction in a super human prepare us for other worldly travel making us ready to evolve to another planet where diseases that lie our there are unknown?

I think we are not very advanced at all when we look to what lies in our futures of this process of human evolution. I feel we are being prepared for something. Not in our lifetime or our great grandchildrens great grandchildrens great grand childrens.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by malignant_tumor]

Well, of course the unknown is out there for us to discover, however, just because something is not know, does not necessarily mean it is discoverable; an example that may show a flaw in the logic of that first statement - I do not know how to change lead into gold and then into doves... just because I don;t know how to do this, does it mean it is plausible that I could do so?

- What is our new method of reproduction that is approaching? Aside from the traditional way and Artificial Insemination? It's highly unlikely it could change our dna structure to "deny" mutations, the nature of evolution means things (reproduction, immune system) don't change until they encounter a threat/modifier.

- As to this statement "Will an asexual reproduction in a super human prepare us for other worldly travel making us ready to evolve to another planet where diseases that lie our there are unknown?" Err, what does this mean, what qualifies as a "super-human", how do you see or more to the point - where do you get the idea that "super-human reproduction" might prepare us for other-worldly travel?

Agreed we're probably not very advanced, but, so what? That's complete conjecture and making such a phsyiological leap even in 4-5-6 generations time seems pushing it a hell of a lot.

I don't mean to attack, but the nature of this site (I believe) is for rational debate, it just seems that your thoughts are a little out of place in this particulat forum and should be moved to speculative/skunkworks Most folk that post in this particular part of ATS at least back it up with some kind of evidence... sorry, I hope this doesn't come across as too harsh and it'd probably be better for me to ignore this kind of thing, but it's late, I'm drunk and this has p'd me off a little.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join