It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens creating homosexuals and bisexuals?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I've got some weird thoughts sometimes and this one crossed my mind earier tonight so I thought I would share.

With so many claims of alien abduction, alien and UFO sightings, I throw this out here for discussion.

I remember a quote from jurassic park by Jeff Goodblum. "They will find a way"

Are alien visitors manipulating are thoughts or our genetic structure to create or complete bisexual way of conception? Is it somehow a way to help protect our human race from extinction? If by some way one sex of our race had some crazy infectious disease or was wiped off the planet by some means, are they helping us to evolve? Evolve in a certain way by helping us be able to convieve by sexual relations of the same sex or even a-sexually?

These thoughts crossed my mind with all the prop 8 commercials on television as of late.

I believe in the UFO's whole heartedly and I am know way trying to poke fun or make humor out of anyones sexual lifestyle. These are genuine honest questions.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
They love Earth women

What better way to get them to willingly hook up but to make Earth men Gay

No lol

But I do think the amount of Estrogen in our water via chemicals, drugs and plastics has had some very real effects

and that's all Human screw ups

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Asexuality is not an illogical step in evolution, gender is part of a very basic set of survival traits, if you didnt have need of them they wouldnt be there.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I don't get your logic.

Why would the aliens try to destroy the human race by turning us all homosexual when a nuke would work just as well and a million times as fast?

The only way I can see that working is if Douglas Adams wrote about it.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

I didn't say to destroy us.
Is it helping us in a way of evolution?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

San Fransisco just did a test about this and it showed to have some merit .

Occurrence of Estrogen Hormones in Environmental Systems
NOTICE THIS FROM THE ARTICLE below
[The concentration of ethinyl estradiol detected in this study was about 30 times greater than the 0.1 ng/L reported to cause feminization of fish.]
cedb.asce.org...

HEre are some other links
Study Finds Traces of Drugs in Drinking Water in 24 Major U.S. Regions
www.foxnews.com...

Low Doses Of Arsenic Can Have Broad Impact On Hormone Activity
www.sciencedaily.com...

Sex-Changing Chemicals Make Male Starlings Sing Sweet Songs
blog.wired.com...

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I doubt very much it works like that. Although im sure living in peace with enough power, food and everything else to go around the planet, humans would likely evolve considerably, it really wouldnt be worth tampering with.

The bad guys like to play god, so anyone involved in that would be classified "rogue" I believe.

Really, why bother? Take down the power structures, free the people, provide some basic tech for live and everything will figure itself out from there.

Humans are the way they are because if you keep people in the sewers, they will, as a rule, behave like rats. Its natural, when theres not enough and people struggle for needs, the species becomes more ruthless in nature.

That doesnt mean it has to be that way.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by malignant_tumor

I doubt it.

They would have to make us asexual, not homosexual, in order for the species to perpetuate itself, and that woudl be one heck of a physical transition.

It would probably be no less dangerous to reproduce, in terms of the physical ordeal.

I just don't understand why they would want to do it. It isn't like we're an endangered species so I don't think they're being altruistic.

Maybe I'm a peabrained earthling but I can't understand how it would benefit them to make us all homosexual, anyway.

Unless they really like M4M.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by malignant_tumor
reply to post by asmeone2

I didn't say to destroy us.
Is it helping us in a way of evolution?

Homosexuality isn't a trait that is likely to be passed on directly to a new generation, as most homosexuals do not directly add to the gene pool.

Homosexuality is a natural aspect of ape behavior as witnessed in all 5 species of apes.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Then I propose another question.

If they could be doing this. Are they creating homesexuals and bisexuals to hinder our evolution?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

If they could be doing this. Are they creating homesexuals and bisexuals to hinder our evolution?

Again I doubt it.

Homosexuality has been around since the dawn of mankind, though usually suppressed. That it's showing up in our current society does not indicate that we are evolving.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
What the -- ? What bizarre notion!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
it's gotta be the aliens, i mean God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve....

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

The problem I have with it is the 'IF' they are doing it.

I cannot speculate on the motives of a species for doing something they aren't even doing.. I mean.. IF they were creating homosexuals, that would mean that homosexuality is something that can be turned on or off, which means it IS something genetic.. which is something we do not even know for sure yet.

So.. Im just not sure what their motive would be for doing it.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

I understand your point but in know way do I want this to turn into a "bible" or "God" thread.

It would seem obvious to me that we were created in a heterosexual way.

So when did the change come and why?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Well, Credo Mutwa in his interview with David Icke, said that he found himself bisexual after an abduction. So who knows?

Don't know if sexuality is a genetic, mental or spiritual thing. But I don't believe you can "educate" someone to be straight or gay, they simply are what they are.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

reply to post by baseball101

I understand your point but in know way do I want this to turn into a "bible" or "God" thread.

It would seem obvious to me that we were created in a heterosexual way.

So when did the change come and why?

As I said earlier, all of the species of apes exhibit homosexual behavior, so the 'change' came before each of us split off from our different evolutionary paths.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by malignant_tumor

haha i'm not trying to change it into a God thread ... just stating my opinion haha i don't want to argue about God ... in response to your ? i'm not really sure i agree with Hank McCoy it's probably just some evolutionary thing haha ... i mean i'm sure you could ask the same thing about the asexuals ... idk if that's what they're even called, but i mean sure there only a certain few in the world, but they aren't attracted to any sex ...

idk this is a conspiracy site ... maybe it was some genetic experiment in which the government altered genes to help with lowering the growth of the population

[edit on 2-11-2008 by baseball101]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It is my opinion that most instances of homosexuality are the result of child abuse. People don't pay enough attention to this in today's world. Sexual abuse screws people up for life. I listened to a lot of the radio show Loveline when it was Adam Carolla and Dr. Drew and most of the time when a homosexual called the show and was questioned about their past, they would tell about how they experienced some form of sexual abuse by someone of the same sex before the age of 10.

I really don't think most people understand how profound the effect of child abuse is, whether it be sexual, physical or otherwise. It changes the way the brain develops or fails to develop and that person usually faces a whole host of problems as they grow up. I experienced my fair share of abuse with enough to share with a couple others as well, so I know. I'm not homosexual nor do I have anything against those that are, but it's a thought. There may be other factors as well, but IMO, this is definitely one of the factors that is a major contributor.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

So if that were true, it would seem to me it would be more of a transfer of genetic traits in evolution.

Could this all lead to more hermaphorditic traits in the future. Do our alien visitors have these traits?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join