It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens creating homosexuals and bisexuals?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This is a completely radical statement.

No, people that are gay or bisexual just are.

And God let there be more and more bisexual women, and there already is alot.

But if the aliens are doing it I need to hold a conference with them to make all girls bi.....heh....

Yeah, =D

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienGhandi
This is a completely radical statement.

Evolution takes on radical changes. So why is this such
a radical idea?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Expand your mind a little bit, man. Think outside the religious box. Homosexuality and bisexuality are perfectly normal, both in the human world and in the animal world. Why would aliens be trying to make gay hamsters or bisexual turtles? Just because the truth doesn't fit into some peoples nice neat little box, they label it wrong and evil. We can change the world but we can't change who we love, man or woman. Who has the right to tell anyone else that the love they feel for someone of the same gender is wrong? No one is being hurt and both parties are happy. What else matters? Now, if extraterrestrials really wanted to control our population, they could use genetically engineered viruses that only targets certain people, like those with regional genetic traits. As for asexuality, we as humans are always trying to separate ourselves from our basic animal side. We build civilizations and explore the stars and earth. Why shouldn't we make, on some intelligent level, the decision that our personal genetic material isn't needed when the world has a population of over 6 and a half billion people? Or Maybe some believe that it's just not worth dedicating an entire lifetime just for sex. All the money, time, and effort for a few moments of physical pleasure. Asexual people DO have relationships, but prefer the intimacy over the act. It's way more complicated than just pointing a finger and saying something isn't natural.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ermmmmm, aliens changing humans sexuality?

I think it'd make a tad more sense for them just to genetically engineer us or crossbreed us with them to make a superhuman.

Anyways, that's just my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DemonicAngelZero

Man, that was about the most educated thing i've read all day!

Thanks going actually adding something with some "girth" to my topic.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienGhandi

This is what we are talking about.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by isa75
I was reading about the Sumerians, and they said that they had gay relationships back then also. So, it has always been with us.

Can you please cite some sources or provide a link?

Its Just the Catholic church suppressed it and said it wasnt right.

They did, and do, but I am not sure that they were the first.

But ancient civilizaitons were gay also

We need but read some of Sappho's poetry to know homosexuality has been around for a long time

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Uh, basically no. Homosexuality is not new, as you seem to infer it is, nor is it limited to humans. It's been catalogued in non-human species also. It's a perfectly natural function, aliens didn't cause it! Most likely it's a form of population control in built by nature.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venit
Most likely it's a form of population control in built by nature.

But the population has consistently been increasing since. So would this be a failed attempt from nature?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by malignant_tumor

Well as an avid homosexual astronomer whose folkes have never been near your american Zeta Reticulans I think it is most unlikely!

On a more serious point, why are you 'beliving' in UFOs? Surely you have been persuaded by some amount of evidence that you find convincing?

I think it most unlikely that ETs, if they exist, have anything to do with our genetics. I have always held the view that homosexuality is natures way of keeping the population at a reasonable level, perhaps, as some friends of mine opine, sexuality is not completely determined by genetics, but that's another debate.

I suppose a more interesting debate (for met) is why do you believe in UFOs?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
They love Earth women

What better way to get them to willingly hook up but to make Earth men Gay

That's cause Earth girls are easy!

Everyone in the Galaxy knows that! (two line post)

[edit on 3-11-2008 by timelike]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

But the population has consistently been increasing since. So would this be a failed attempt from nature?

No, it is not the increase but the rate of increase. Of course the population has increased, but the homosexulaity may stop it from accelerating.

(Another nice picture Lucid
)

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
grey's or gay's...

contaminating the gene pool and making humans do things that would be considered a sin in the eyes of God could be part of Satan's plan ?

scary stuff

No offence, but merely being human is a sin in the eyes of God, according to the bible!!

He sent his only son to hell for a mere 3 days to pay for all our sins(each and every human, no matter sex or sexual preference) !! If you claimed to be without sin, your time in hell would also be limited to 3 days only!

I for one think it is gr8 that gays are on TV as much as they are, unfortunately other minorities aren't enjoying the same exposure and forced acceptance! We as a human race are very discriminative against minorities and can only move forward once all that judgment can be set aside! Religion is probably the bigest sinner in creating that devide.

I for one believe, that if "aliens" do exist, its the future human race (after evolution has made us unfertile and look like grays) traveling back in time and probing us as a means to ensure further future generations!

As for "aliens" creating bi- or home- sexuality, that would be a conspiracy within a conspiracy!

Two conspiracies call... The olympians (Illumunati) dispise homosexuals and population growth. What better way than to make their foes their friends!! hahaha

If aids doesnt do the trick, same sex relations will!

It is a very good idea to ponder on...

human race traveling back in time to alter the course of future, it could be seen as being a suicide bomber!! Changing the past could alter your mere existance in future! hmmm...

Clearly my imagination is running wild!!

[edit on 11/3/2008 by corvin77]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I must say, you have razed a very interesting point... and that it is entirely possible that this may be the case - it is not so dissimilar to the philosophic question of "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin"?

Sometimes, the answer is 5 - this is a shamBalic statement, that invites questioning, which is necessary for understanding...

Avast, there is a challenge to the regularity! Perhaps, so far beyond our comprehension, there are things that even others may not comprehend of themselves?

The duality of "man", the "duplicity" of our NWO/fascist government? Perhaps, perhaps, we are being guided towards an enlightenment, a learning - a meeting of the ends of the Mobius?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I don't think aliens are respnsible for creating gay or bisexual people. And while child abuse may make a few people turn to same sex relationships, I don't think that is the case in most cases like that. Whether they are born gay or bisexual or chose to be that way, it doesn't matter to me. I am straight myself, but have some friends that are gay or bisexual. I am happy to have them as friends, and I would never discriminate against them because they are people with rights.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
grey's or gay's...

contaminating the gene pool and making humans do things that would be considered a sin in the eyes of God could be part of Satan's plan ?

Contaminating the gene pool? Careful, that's how Hitler got started...

Surely, if Sexuality is determined by genetics and your God created genetics, then God is responsible for Homosexuals and they must play some part is his plan? (Should he/she/it have one)

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by malignant_tumor
reply to post by asmeone2

I didn't say to destroy us.
Is it helping us in a way of evolution?

... because it's really showing that it works better than heterosexual reproduction???

And next, not eating food is the best way to get fit and obtain that sexeh sixpack !!

Those wacky aliens, no wonder they cant fly straight !!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodcircle

I think he is ultimately talking about asexual reproduction not homosexuality. Would asexual reproduction be of benefit to our species. And if so, are aliens tinkering with us to encourage that evolutionary development.

I believe that is what he is saying, although I still do not understand how homosexuality/bisexuality is the middle ground for that transition.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
no

In some cases animals are gay too. So if whats your saying is true are ET's making animals gay too. I dont think so. Its just in there gene pool. Thats it.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by timelike

Surely, if Sexuality is determined by genetics and your God created genetics, then God is responsible for Homosexuals and they must play some part is his plan? (Should he/she/it have one)

It is said God controls Nature, but that is often purposefully overlooked by the anti-Gay Church-goers when they discuss homosexuals

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join