It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought this was funny

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
And I know I'm gonna get flamed, but s***t like this happens in the military. It doesn't change my anti fake war stance and my seething disgust at how our people, and theirs, are being blown assunder for PNAC initiatives, or how the world is a much worse place four years after the 2000 election theft. But, it is funny!

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
LOL! God, I knew people like that. It is funny, though, another bored frustrated soldier with very crude and tasteless humor having fun with the locals? yeah, probably gave the kid the sign, asked him to hold it up for the picture.
I smell, in this picture, a sort of bitter humor on the part of the soldier, about the war and its lies. I think he knows, lol.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Lol it is funny hehehehe... Got a weird sense of humor, can't blame me for that.

"Boudreaux" almost sound like a french or canadian name. I'm sure there's not much English named Boudreaux.

Funny guy lol...

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Alright, number one is that the soldier is suppose to represent our country to some degree and that, if real, is inappropriate. And number two...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I hope, for his sake, that L. Cpl. Boudreaux has been discharged already. The brass would hang him by his balls for this picture being on the internet.

It is kind of funny (as long as it's not true).

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hmm. are you sure it could not be photoshoped or edited?
I have seen webpages with pictures of people holding signs were you can type whatever you want on the signs by the url window. It looks real on those pages except for that you see the text written on the sign in the url.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It could very well be something like that. I would think that they would not "cover" part of the lettering though.

On second thought they Might do that to increase "authenticity".

Off to Snopes I go....

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Don't you need to have a nametag velcro attached to body armor just like a uniform?
I know they have a shortage of B.A. over there but I could have sworn that there was a reg. requiring identification on the outermost garment.

I may be wrong

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
I hope, for his sake, that L. Cpl. Boudreaux has been discharged already. The brass would hang him by his balls for this picture being on the internet.

I bet LCPL's own leiutenant wrote that sign, set up the shot, and pushed the button that makes it go click!

DC

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

Originally posted by Fry2

I bet LCPL's own leiutenant wrote that sign, set up the shot, and pushed the button that makes it go click!

DC

Could very well be. I was speaking more of the Pentagon folks that are worried about the political end of this crap.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
BT, as usual, I think your sentiment is about as flawed and out of touch with reality as your moronic avatar, there, but the picture is a total scream!! Where'd you get it? Do you have a link? I have to send it to friends!

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I must be pretty damn PC because I think it's disgusting.

And Kharma's a bitch.

If it's real, it will find it's way to the right hands.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the funny thing is I would probably do the same thing.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
that is soo wrong!!!!!

but so funny...i would be going to hell if i believed in it.:shk:

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
BT, as usual, I think your sentiment is about as flawed and out of touch with reality as your moronic avatar, there, but the picture is a total scream!! Where'd you get it? Do you have a link? I have to send it to friends!

That would be something I'd do....being the "New Yorker" and all!

Anyone who was ever in the military knew someone who had a permanent prefix attached to their name every time you spoke about them; as in " You know what that CrazyF**** Melendez did?" Based on their love of life(me!) they usually had that new first name.....especially compared to those Bible Belt boys.

Thomas: I hate the war, love the soldier, simple as that. I know that the LCPL in the picture did nothing of what the sign states....he and his mates are just having a bit-O-cheer in an otherwise miserable situation.

Here's the link:

globalresearch.ca...

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I will try posting this on some arab forums. It's a good motivation for new terrorist to murder another bunch of Americans

And there are still Americans wondering why they are hatred

Edit: I really admit it is funny but there are a lot of things that are funny that shouldnt be shown or done in respect of other human beings.

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by shoo]

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Lol it is funny hehehehe... Got a weird sense of humor, can't blame me for that.

"Boudreaux" almost sound like a french or canadian name. I'm sure there's not much English named Boudreaux.

Funny guy lol...

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by m0rbid]

It's French it's one of the variants of the Boudreau name..... MY last name... And yes, I'm Canadian.

Edit: And yes, that is kinda funny in a sick kind of way but I would never do something that, I would have writen Dubya Bush instead of my own name.

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by Ranger]

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
BT, I can picture you as one of those lunatics who'd have one of those permanent prefixes; the nut that was fun to hang out with, but could possibly concoct ideas tha twould eventually land you in front of the First Sergeant!

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think I found the real name and hometown of this marine, the photo looks real by the way, I am into photoediting on macs and I can tell if its been altered (colors on closeup)

it seems his parents have left messages on several message boards talking about their son lt cpl kenneth boudreaux, who happens to have the same last name and rank as the one in the picture, it appears kenneth boudreaux is from tampa florida

www.ibanez.net...

"I would like to add my son,
Lcpl Kenneth Boudreaux Jr
to the list. He deployed from 29 Palms in late Jan to go to Kuwait. God Bless you son and all of your Marine brothers ...and ALL of our military! May you all come home soon to the families back home that love and miss you so much!
Mom, Dad and the girls"

www.fallenheroesmemorial.com...

"May God hold you in his arms with all the love you have shown toward your country. May your family know yours was in the name of freedom. You are so young, yet so much of a hero."
Boudreaux and Family (With son in Iraq now) of Tampa, FL

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   

It's French it's one of the variants of the Boudreau name..... MY last name... And yes, I'm Canadian.
[Edited on 30-3-2004 by Ranger]

Ranger, that would be a good ole boy from my state. BoudreauX. The X was brought on in the states, the postal service men would make them sign an X after their name. They thought it belonged there. This guy is probably 100% coon ass...my opinion.

Please look up other Cajun names such as Thibodeaux Leroux and Gautreaux and etc...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join