It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think you've been abducted?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxKrisxx
www.zenhex.com...

and find out for sure if you 've been abducted

_Kristine

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by xxKrisxx]

I took the test also and recieved 78%

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I've had dreams with different types of aliens. I really enjoyed the blonde female alien "abductions", (not sure if you call that abduction or not). However when some not so nice other aliens took me in a dream, I got mad and started taking them out.
Alien combat from an angry sleepwalker intent on stealing their ship. Anyway they somehow beamed me back to bed and I woke up thinking about how terrified those aliens were.
Never had another dream exactly like that one again.

That would be really cool to take over an alien ship for a few minutes if you could fly it. However, after you landed and the government took the ship and you prisoner, it would not. I believe there is a US law that makes it illegal for US citizens to have any communication with aliens. I wonder why that is and why we have that law. Just think, if we really had contact with aliens, we would have to deny it or face jail time or worse.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I dont know for sure if I was abducted, but I have had strange markings on me before. The last one I have observed was last year, on my right hand (see the pics below!), and oddly enough, it happened after I had the only dream I can recall where I witnessed an alien life form reveal itself to me. then I ran to a large house where there was a phone ringing and a girl crying on the steps. I answered the phone, slightly hesitating because there was some green goo on the handset, and shouted "You leave us the hell alone!" and woke up upon finishing "alone"

looks like a snake bite, but I am nowhere near any snakes. has anyone seen this before on themselves? I have no memory of incurring this damage or having this done. I literally woke up with this on my hand.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Yes, because of allot of things. But I think it happend in my childhood.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

has anyone seen this before on themselves?

it's weird but I have too. Unless I was sleep-walking, got up and stuck myself with pins I don't know how it could have happened. It's usually on my right hand.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anathema
I'm fairly sure I haven't. Although I do remember being very young and having a dream about being in an all white room. It had no way out (doors, etc) the room was seamless. I remember being alone and crying. I don't know why.

i had a dream like that when i was about 6 but mine had dark figures in it (cant tell u wot they looked like as its been a while) always stuck in my head and i havnt really thought of it as a connection to possible abduction

might have to look into this now

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Do I think I've been abducted?

Do you think Saddam ran into a jail cell?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   

looks like a snake bite, but I am nowhere near any snakes. has anyone seen this before on themselves? I have no memory of incurring this damage or having this done. I literally woke up with this on my hand

As bizzare and unlikely as it may seem....people do get itchy and scratch themselves whilst they sleep....nightie night, sleep tight....don't let the bed bugs bite

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zero Point
As bizzare and unlikely as it may seem....people do get itchy and scratch themselves whilst they sleep....nightie night, sleep tight....don't let the bed bugs bite

Yes but the funny part is that bed bugs really do exist and weren't something your parents told you to scare you asleep every night before school.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
i got a 38% chance lol
i don't think i can be touched by them because i am good and trying to be better so i will please our father

i know they aren't allowed to harm his elect...that's all i know...
u should feel ignorant for wanting to be abducted u have no idea of the atrocity of which u speak...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I got 74% on that test.

My brother and I both used to dream about aliens on the same nights when we were younger. I've also had 2 UFO sightings, one of which my brother was also there. After one of the UFO sightings, a strange man drove up, took my picture, and left without saying anything to me. On one occasion I woke up with a red triangular indentation on the upper back of my right thigh. Then in one of my dreams the aliens told me it was "the last time" and I've never had the dreams or any strange experiences again since then.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I scored a 44% on that test......whew.

I wish I had scored lower, but at least its under 50%......this is NOT something I 'yearn'for. Quite the oposite.

I spray my window sills with yellow lysol.... because I was told YELLOW lysol is like nerve gas to THEM (greys)..........its VERY hard to find the Origonal yellow lysol.....not on every stores shelf, (must be a conspiracy?) I can only find it at Kmart.......I do use this, and I swear I have no problems with Greys coming into my space.

(If it doesnt really work at least I am killing germs)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join