It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think you've been abducted?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'd like to know who here thinks they have been abducted, and I'd also like to know, who here thinks they weren't abducted, and the whole issue is bunk.

I for one, know I have, and still think I do get abducted from time to time.

I've got a great story to tell, but that's for another day.

So my answer is yes.

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by AnonymousPoster4]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I dont think i have

But who knows

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I want to hear your story. I do not think I have.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Why O' why don't they want me!?!

Although I am open to the possibility of aliens visiting Earth, I have never experienced anything that would make me a believer.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousPoster4
I for one, know I have, and still think I do get abducted from time to time.

Get yourself a gps system that locks to your ankle, and records the data for say, the past 2 weeks. Get one with a tamper resistant lock so that if it gets removed you'll know about it.

Every two weeks you can check out any movements you know you didn't make.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido

Get yourself a gps system that locks to your ankle, and records the data for say, the past 2 weeks. Get one with a tamper resistant lock so that if it gets removed you'll know about it.

Every two weeks you can check out any movements you know you didn't make.

Not me, i would love to cruise around in an ET craft though.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm fairly sure I haven't. Although I do remember being very young and having a dream about being in an all white room. It had no way out (doors, etc) the room was seamless. I remember being alone and crying. I don't know why.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I was probed!!!!!!!...Not really

I'm pretty sure that I haven't been abducted, but who knows? Maybe I have been and just don't know it...

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
www.zenhex.com...

and find out for sure if you 've been abducted

_Kristine

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by xxKrisxx]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxKrisxx
www.zenhex.com...

_Kristine

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by xxKrisxx]

There is a 48% chance I've been abducted by Aliens

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxKrisxx
www.zenhex.com...

78%. Is there something I should know?

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I got a 68%. So, yeah, as I thought.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
i don't know what to think of abductions...i can't say the stories are totally bunk...many people truly believe that they were abducted.

I don't believe I have ever been abducted...but that test gave me a 62% chance of having been kidnapped by aliens.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I don't believe I have ever been abducted...but that test gave me a 62% chance of having been kidnapped by aliens.

A lot of the questions were really vague and could be related to anything. "As a child were you ever scared of something in your closet?" "Do you ever feel nervous for no reason?" And I must have gotten 20 points on the "Do you wake up with bruses or cuts?" questions alone. I am beyond danger prone. I once stuck a ginsu knife straight through my hand while attempting to cut a soft bagel.

It, the test, was still a good distraction though.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Although I'm a firm believer that we are not the only life form in the universe and my interest in the subject of Aliens and UFO's can sometimes overwhelm those who are close to me, I have never seen an Alien or anything untoward in the skies.

Sometimes I feel stupid and embarrased about my belief in something I have never seen and there is no evidence of, mabye someday I will see something and I will know I was right!!

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
lol...i know what you mean jonna...i think most of us as kids were either scared of the closet monster or the monster under the bed.

as to being a clutz...my entire family can attest to that.. I have sprained or broken the same ankle at least 8 or 9 times in my 29 years of life....once i just stood up and sprained it

and i will admit...i am a paranoid nutcase...and smoking weed doesn't help much with the paranoia either.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by breezo
Sometimes I feel stupid and embarrased about my belief in something I have never seen and there is no evidence of, mabye someday I will see something and I will know I was right!!

Friend, not that you should feel stupid or embarrased, but if so many other people held that type of understanding here then there would be so much less flame wars. Sounds to me like you are searching...never stop.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Jonna

Sounds to me like you are searching...never stop.

Jonna,

I have been searching for years, mabye I am destined not to find?

I am from Scotland and there is a town called Bonnybridge that is the so called UFO capital of Scotland, I have many friends who claim to have seen things there that they could not explain but capured nothing on camera. They say the camera jammed or would not turn on etc. I try to go at least once a fortnight with my girlfriend. I take a digital camera, film camera and a digital camcorder and everytime I see nothing. I'll keep looking, mabye one day

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by breezo
quote:
Originally posted by Jonna

Sounds to me like you are searching...never stop.

Jonna,

I have been searching for years, mabye I am destined not to find?

This journey only ends with death and then a new one begins.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
38 percent chance of being abducted. Personally, I fell that there is somthing alot more sinister than aliens to be afraid of... though I'm not sure what

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join