It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Sun is Cold And Inhabited With Life.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Lol I love to see the scientifically illiterate try and make sense.

Smfh

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

Lol I hope we are still here to laugh when science has finished with their best guesses.

It's now thought...maybe not....oh well we are still getting paid,

Don't tell them that they already know,
let them forget first.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sargoth
I also believe that NASA does lie ....... Richard Hoagland says they definitely lie to the public.

Must be true then. LOL.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Water found on the SUPERDUPERHOTASSSUN.jpeg
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by golemina
reply to post by ngchunter

I won't go into great detail about my opinion about the REAL mechanics of why some of these things occur, but in a nutshell it has to do with resonance state transference.

Let's just say it happens.

F
[edit on 21-1-2009 by golemina]

Looking at your posts thats the problem YOU dont go into any detail your science teacher wasn't Kent Hovind by any chance.
You dodge answering any questions if you really think what you think why dont we all have a whip round to see if we can get you there it'll be a one way trip but I would like to see you and any others who believe this BS to be the first to visit the cold sun.

Ancient post, but I must have missed your smug response.

Just because it's NOT hot doesn't mean you could go there?

There's a lot of energy being emitted by the Sun.

That energy doesn't translate into hot until it encounters the Earths atmosphere.

Also, the Sun is NOT the source of the energy... No more than a light bulb is the source of electricity that produces the light.

A simple, yet accurate analogy.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by golemina

No, it translate into heat when it encounters matter. Period.

And no, a lightbulb is not a source of electricity (unless you are using it on a solar cell, and even then it's not actually producing the electricity).
It's a source of light.

It produces this source of light when the current trying to flow through the filament opposes that current (called resistance). Electrons in that filament are given energy and achieve a high orbit than they normally are at, but can not sustain it. They loose energy and fall back to their original orbit around the nucleus. When they do this, they give off a photon (in this case, in the visible spectrum).

The electricity source was something else. The lightbulb is the load. The electricity trying to flow through it is energy. Because you can not create energy out of nothing, nor destroy it, the resistance to that flow of energy changes it, from electrical energy to heat and light.

Quite simple and something you should have learned in basic science in school.

The sun IS a source of energy. Energy that is created through nuclear fusion. If you don't believe it, I invite you to stand next to a fusion bomb and declare it safe when it's detonated. I'm sure you'll be quite surprised when the energy that is created from that fusion reaction consumes you.

edit on 2-7-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
reply to post by golemina

No, it translate into heat when it encounters matter. Period.

And no, a lightbulb is not a source of electricity (unless you are using it on a solar cell, and even then it's not actually producing the electricity).
It's a source of light.

It produces this source of light when the current trying to flow through the filament opposes that current (called resistance). Electrons in that filament are given energy and achieve a high orbit than they normally are at, but can not sustain it. They loose energy and fall back to their original orbit around the nucleus. When they do this, they give off a photon (in this case, in the visible spectrum).

The electricity source was something else. The lightbulb is the load. The electricity trying to flow through it is energy. Because you can not create energy out of nothing, nor destroy it, the resistance to that flow of energy changes it, from electrical energy to heat and light.

The sun IS a source of energy. Energy that is created through nuclear fusion. If you don't believe it, I invite you to stand next to a fusion bomb and declare it safe when it's detonated. I'm sure you'll be quite surprised when the energy that is created from that fusion reaction consumes you.

Thanks for the (parrotted) lesson.

Let me clue you in on where you went wrong...

Do you REALLY think the 'physics' (or anything for that matter
) 'they' 'teach' in school is actually real?

If you're going to 'quote' me or attempt to 'refute' me, could you please demonstrate just a little accuracy in representing my statements?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Well, I'll agree that it isn't nearly as hot as they say it is. Otherwise those sungrazing comets wouldn't make it around the sun like they do and still be comets. The sun gives of energy but heat only gets created when it hits something. I think it's still hot enough to melt metal though, over a couple thousand degrees.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join