It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Kundalini Awakened

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve
reply to post by kinglizard

I suppose this site operates more like a government deciding what can be discussed and what cannot. That is all I will say.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by SkepticalSteve]

Im sorry I must agree with Kinglizard on this. I dont think anyone should ever use drugs to replicate the feelings experienced in meditation. Its not a matter if the drug is natural or not, meditation should be done naturally using the tools of our mind, body and soul. How can we rely on what we experience as real if we use mind altering substances? Awakening the kundalini is mind blowing enough without adding to this! Can you imagine all the problems youd have in addition to the ones yourself and others have listed! At least I knew the "kundalini emergency" I felt was an entirely natural state Id created within myself and that I could remedy it also by natural means.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Do not generalize, your fear of entheogens may be connected to media distortions and programing, after all before they were abused by the mainstream, they were used in ritual stances with great results.
On the contrary, I would not recommend meditating as much, Dick Sutphen explains that meditating can get our brainwaves in beta state, our minds may believe that blanking the mind is beneficial, when in fact one becomes much more vulnerable to external influences, as the brain gets accustomed to being semi awake, I believe that we came here to this world to experiment thought and intent, what good can it do th blank the mind? sure it may seem beneficial as stress and negative thoughts dwindle, but also positive emotions and intent become dormant, is like being half awake most of the time, our minds become vulnerable and we let our guards down, without mentioning passive, sure we may not get angry and react more calmly but on the long run, it will do more harm than good...

You can achieve lucid awareness in many ways, not just one, its like getting to the mountaintop in a helicopter, sure some will get angry and point finger, but its the getting there that counts, as one is completely transformed...

Dick Sutphen on meditation

Meditation The second thought stopping technique is meditation. If you spend an hour to an hour and a half a day in meditation, after a few weeks, there is a great probability that you will not return to full beta consciousness. You will remain in a fixed state of alpha for as long as you continue to meditate. I'm not saying this is bad--if you do it yourself. It may be very beneficial. But it is a fact that you are causing your mind to go flat. I've worked with meditators on an EEG machine and the results are conclusive: the more you meditate, the flatter your mind becomes until, eventually and especially if used to excess or in combination with decognition, all thought ceases. Some spiritual groups see this as nirvana--which is bull#. It is simply a predictable physiological result. And if heaven on earth is non-thinking and non-involvement, I really question why we are here.

source

info here

more info here

Regarding the OP, congratulations what you feel is the grip of reality letting go, the cage of your mind and body dissolving, that pain, and feeling of strangeness are the remnants of your blocked energy flow.
You cannot be the same way you where before, you have gained the insight of the adept, the path from here is up across the mountains and valleys of human disbelief and conditioning.
You summed it up, its like waking up from a dream, you have been sleeping, now welcome to the world of your unlimited potential.

There is much you now need to do to remain conscious and aware, those next to you will try to put you down, will now behave different towards you, but they are part of the cage as well, reality will bend and show you facets it never had before, now its your responsibility to do something meaningful with the knowledge you have gained.

I recommend reading this book Prometheus Rising
It will help you a great deal.

Welcome back traveler, you are now on the road again....
What you felt and understood will be yours forever, it will give you strength and wisdom, use it well, for not many can even imagine what it feels like...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
After eating some LEGAL psychedelics many years ago, I believe it led me to a similar path... towards the importance of relaxation, open mindedness and meditation (and study)....

The feelings I have encountered (funnily enough usually not in meditation), reminded me of someone pouring warm water UP my spine.... The feeling as it led up my shoulder blades and neck was amazing...

To refrain from destroying you thread, I'm going to follow the Mods request and not discuss anything more after this post.

All I was originally saying (and to not endorse any such activity) is it wasn't illegal, it is not synthesised and many of our spiritual ancestors, discussed similar substances in ancient texts.
Also some theories of scientific evolution also consider the idea that man may have evolved with the aid of such substances.

But, back on topic as agreed, we must now understand that with such rules, laws, taboos and regulations, we have to accept that the ways of the ancient will be lost, we are entering a new world order and knowledge will be lost, whether with good intent or bad, it will be lost.

But stay spiritual and follow your hearts, and most important of all..... Breath.

Oxygen is precious to our blood, our brain and our inner fuel. Breathing is the way to change your states, as is a good diet and temperament.

Relax often, but never become a sloth, work hard but never over exert yourself, read a lot, but be open minded, don't let words change you.

Also don't be afraid of challlenging yourself, after all experience comes from fear of the unknown.

Most importantly....

Breath.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Mr Lizard. I totally agree. All that is good is slowly being lost. I am a a strong believer in the Gaia earth theory. I have decided to only put organic substances in my body now, after my awakening.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Update #4
Today has been a bit unpleasant. My body is filled with different channels. Some cold and other extremely hot. There is so much burning inside. It is like a kindling fire. I almost had to excuse myself from night class tonight. It became almost unbearable. My third eye area was spasming with electricity.

My orgasms so intense.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Update #4

My orgasms so intense.

Do you think this is the sacral chakra energy within the kundalini or the whole kundalini energy united? Has anyone else experienced this part of awakening the kundalini?

Could it be the sacral out of balance? Im not sure.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Other people I have talked to have experienced the intense orgasms as well. Kundalini can be a very sexual energy. In fact there is a lot of symbology between the awakening and an orgasm or ejaculation.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
its danger is in its power. kundalini is the righteous fire. it burns away all that shouldn't be. in order to properly approach kundalini, one must be ready to let go of that which blocks, as it will be burned away. i believe that is why people fear it.
the way i would describe my experience would be definitely a pillar of light burning all ineptitude out of self. it realigned my spine. certainly haven't been the same since. it's good to hear of others knowing such rapturous occurrences.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Other people I have talked to have experienced the intense orgasms as well. Kundalini can be a very sexual energy. In fact there is a lot of symbology between the awakening and an orgasm or ejaculation.

yes but is this safe? I could see how if you didnt understand this energy it could consume you. Do you feel you can cope with this energy, Im sure many would become consumed by it if they wernt disciplined . Maybe this is why its so hard to awaken the kundalini, once awakened you cant go back, you must work your new insight into your life, your life becomes totally different from what it was.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I guess the question then becomes: Was it safe before?

The way I see it anything that enables spiritual and physical development not only is safe but also desirable, it's part of our natural progression as advanced beings.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

I've experienced serious light headedness and euphoria after love making (as opposed to just lust and sex and the 'standard' feelings that I used to feel)... When I was in a very relaxed and happy state, it would take me elsewhere even after the passion had died down, it would be like I was higher than life.

I've also experienced the tingling in my forehead, especially when my girlfriend touches me between the eyes... Like electricity is tickling me, that's the only way to explain it.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Well kundalini as any source of power can be safe or unsafe depending on the individual. I think I can handle it. I was having a lot of neurological problems prior to the kundalini. I used to do unnatural drugs (I'm not going to get into discussion about this because it's not allowed) as a result I had acquired a form of PTSD and anxiety disorder, this manifested in dissociative thinking. What I mean by that every night I would enter some type of state where I would feel like I was the observer in my body and really fogged out. It is a serious anxiety disorder that can really destroy your mentality. As creatures of nature, we strive to be in control. Since the kundalini awakening, I have had no anxiety. In fact I feel like a child again. I don't know if I've ever been so healthy minded in my life. It's almost like I'm experiencing to world for the first time. I no longer have dissociation, my eyesight has gotten better and I am no longer stigmatized with these horrible neurological blips of lights I would get and such. They were like fake orbs and auras. I feel like a normal human again. A basic component within the grand scheme of a natural order. I have never been this relaxed in my life. It's like that feeling you get taking a hot shower late at night. It is true bliss.

However despite this calm, my sleep has not been too good. One minute I have chills and the next I'm burning up. I have to get up several time a night to adjust the windows.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by SkepticalSteve]

[edit on 29-10-2008 by SkepticalSteve]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Do you think the kundalini energy is endless or do we only have a set amount that is to last? Are we releasing it only to find its going to run out? I read that its meant to be released slowly over a life time but as more and more people work out how to awaken it, more and more will use its force more. If I release a lot of it at once I can suffer from headaches in the 3rd eye area and feel down if I dont watch myself carefully. Its like Ive felt absolute joy almost heaven but then this can be followed by a downward feeling. I have to stop myself from allowing this to happen and then I feel up beat again.

JSR

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
SkepticalSteve,

your story is interesting. i had read about the Kundalilini before. from what i understand, it has its origins in buddhism right? maybe you should try some yoga, to balance your energies.

ive been reading about tia chi. in the book, there is a story about the buddhist traveler ( name escapes me ) who went to china to spread the message. his followers began to become very fragile and sick with large amounts of meditation alone. he meditated about the problem, and decided that movment ( exercise ) as well as meditation is the key to balance of mind and body. they became know as the shaolin monks.

so, maybe you should try yoga. just a thought.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JSR

I practice yoga to some extent. More the philosophical aspect. I assume your talking about the asanas with the exercise. I never tried that. I think I will

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
www.mudrashram.com...

Maybe we dont know what we are releasing. This web site gives great warnings about awakening the kundalini without totally understanding it. It says very few people can control it correctly and in some cases people cant switch it off. I think Im going to read a lot more around this energy now, I think only a few truely understand what we have released, and Im not one of them.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Well in order for it to be endless you'd have to be drawing from an endless source and as far as I can tell the body only has so much electricity in it.

JSR

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

ah.....but according to Toaist, it is drawn from the endless source. it does not come from you. it flows through you.

but, Toaist have a different way ( no pun intended ) of seeing things.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Well it's a purification system. From what I understand it revamps the nervous system and send enriched oxygenated blood to the brain.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JSR

Well I suppose in a philosophical aspect it is endless. You are drawing from an endless infinite source in that it is life energy that connects everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join