It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obama lawsuit backfires! 8 more lawsuits filed against OBAMA!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
What's funny is that these suits don't challenge the fact that Obama was born in Hawaii and therefore is a "natural-born" citizen. They just make all sort of assumptions about his Kenyan citizenship (which he lost when he turned 21) and his supposed Indonesian citizenship, which nobody's sure he ever had.

Seems to me that if Obama was legally adopted and became a citizen of Indonesia and renounced his US citizenship, there'd be a record of that somewhere.

Wonder why Berg couldn't find that...

There people are wasting their time and the courts' resources.

It is a DOS attack on the courts to DISTRACT from voter suppression issues. Also, they should be fined and punished for FRIVOLOUS lawsuits. I called Berg from his website (610-662-3005) and the guy is BALL OF RAGE. Fraud this, F that, threatening me with harassment. His number is on his web site, and all I did was ask, "Are you serious?" He went off, hung up on me after I called him, then called me back to rage some more. I could not stop laughing.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
As for posting his birth cert----nada--cert of live birth without an embossed seal.
I actually had to order one with the official raised seal to get a passport, so how does some elitist get the top job without producing same?
Funny how the Governator of Hawaii has his "vault copy" sealed.
Interesting how his school records sealed so no one knows whether he went as a U.S. citizen, or as a foreign aid recipient.
All I can guess is that he is holding off till just before the election, when he will release all the requested documents and fatally sink McCain's chances at the last minute.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gotrox
As for posting his birth cert----nada--cert of live birth without an embossed seal.

His certificate has an embossed seal. See the photo here:

Born in the USA

I actually had to order one with the official raised seal to get a passport, so how does some elitist get the top job without producing same?

He HAS produced it. Just not personally to ATS members.
People here talk like they want it delivered to their front door for verification. Do you think there's no one in the FEC, Congress, the State Department who has asked for verification of Obama's and McCain's eligibility?

Funny how the Governator of Hawaii has his "vault copy" sealed.

I should hope so. I hope all of his personal papers are "sealed".

Interesting how his school records sealed so no one knows whether he went as a U.S. citizen, or as a foreign aid recipient.

Golly, we don't know how many people he killed to get into school, either...
I demand he release his police record! I want to know his kindergarten grades! (Sorry, but what do his school records from thirty years ago have to do with ANYTHING???)

All I can guess is that he is holding off till just before the election, when he will release all the requested documents and fatally sink McCain's chances at the last minute.

People who want to see his birth certificate are NOT going to vote for him anyway! The only people calling for his "papers" are those who hate him and want to discredit him. They want him to be ineligible so McCain will win. His voters don't give a crap about seeing more proof! We've seen his birth certificate and that's enough! He's a Senator. That's enough.

These lawsuits should be thrown out (and they will be).

It's interesting to her what an angry jerk Berg is. He's desperate to discredit Obama. Wonder what his problem is...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The Seattle lawsuit just failed.

SEATTLE — A King County judge has thrown out a lawsuit challenging Barack Obama's qualifications to be president. The secretary of state's office says Superior Court Judge John Erlick dismissed the lawsuit on Monday. It claimed Obama's U.S. citizenship was in question, saying that could make him ineligible for the presidency. The plaintiff, Steven Marquis of Fall City, claimed Obama may have been a citizen of his father's native Kenya, or became a citizen of Indonesia when he lived there as a boy. Obama was born in Hawaii to an American mother and a Kenyan father. After his parents divorced, Obama's mother married an Indonesian man. A similar lawsuit was thrown out of U.S. District Court in Philadelphia on Friday.

These judges are all just pawns of the liberal media!!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Once the Supreme Court strikes down Berg's appeal then this will all be over.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It will follow him into the White House (according to what Judge Surrick ruled "there are no "injury to the plaintiff") since once he is elected he can be sued (the "injury" being his election as President. I believe we may see history being made as Obama may be the first President-Elect to be disqualified and the first time the Presidency will be vacant. It can happen, don't think it can't. There are too many factors involved for this not to play out. Somehow Obama will have to prove his citizenship, whether he wants to or not. Mark these words.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Why did Obama post a fake Birth Certificate on his web site. In the 50's,60's70's birth certificates did not list the words AFRICAN on a birth certificate. The word they used was Negro or Black.Explain that?
Explain why he went to see his sick Grandmother and the day after he got back the Gov. of the State og H sealed his records?
Laws suites must be filed to get the records open to make sure he was born in the USA as REQUIRED by the Constitution.
It could all go away if he would just show his birth Certificate. I cannot vote for him until he FOLLOWS THE LAW like everyone else.
He is a terriorist trying to OVERTHROW the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I say we citizens of the US get a class action going and maybe then the Supreme Court will take us more seriously.

We as citizens, have the right to know for certain, that Obama is eligible for the Presidency.

As for his so called birth certificate, I saw the one he posted on his website. Popeycock. The nationality of his father says "african". Back in 1961, they didn't use that term, they said either "negro", or "colored". And, the borders don't match with the other birth certificates of that time period.

Even if he was born in Hawaii, allegations that he held a citizenship in Indonesia shortly thereafter (which at the time did not allow dual citizenships) means his mother or parents had to have renounced their US citizenship, which can never be regained. So right there, he would have been disqualified.

Wake up people. You voted for Barack because you were more concerned with your own personal bank account than the health of this Country. And why is it that Muslims and islamic extremists all over the world (mostly the middle east) are rejoicing that Barack got elected? Are you all that blind that you can't see something is amiss here????

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
uuhhh i thought they put the nationality has African was because his father was from Kenya. which the last time i checked was in Africa. making his father a African.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
SUPREME court demans obama certificate
SCOTUS Tells Obama To Produce Birth Certificate
Lawyer Philip Berg’s lawsuit questioning Barack Obama’s “natural born” status has entered a do-or-die phase after the Supreme Court has ordered the president-elect to produce his birth certificate by December 1st.

Berg, who appealed his case of America’s highest court, was told by Justice David Souter’s Clerk that his petition for an injunction to stay the November 4th election was denied. The Clerk also required the defendants (Obama, the DNC, and FEC) to respond to the Writ of Certiorari by December 1. At that time, Obama must present an authentic birth certificate to the Court, which has been sealed by Hawaii governor Linda Lingle. Berg will get to respond afterwards.

Failure to do that will surely inspire the skepticism of the Justices in Obama, who are not used to being defied. The Court will have to decide what to do about a president-elect who refuses to prove his natural-born citizenship.

“I can see a unanimous Court (en banc) decertifying the election if Obama refuses to produce his birth certificate,” says attorney and writer Raymond S. Kraft. “They cannot do otherwise without abandoning all credibility as guardians of the Constitution. Even the most liberal justices, however loathe they may to do this, still consider themselves guardians of the Constitution. The Court is very jealous of its power - even over presidents, even over presidents-elect.”

Obama’s own campaign website has stated the president-elect was a Kenyan citizen until 1982. Audio of Obama’s Kenyan grandmother saying he was born in Kenya has recently surfaced.

On December 13, the Electoral College meets to casts its votes. If it has been determined that Mr. Obama is an illegal alien and therefore ineligible to become President of the United States, the Electors will be duty-bound to honor the Constitution.

this gets better!
therightperspective.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Does one not have to provide birth records to even be a senator??????

Or can any regular joe/al-queda/nazi/illegal immigrant/super-hero just show up one day and get elected.?

I had to provide a mountain of documents just to gain employment with a state agency... (birth cert., drivers license, school transcripts, military records, social security number, finger prints, photograph).

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
People are aware that Hawaii issued birth certificates to people not born in Hawaii. The hospital records are needed. If Obama refuses, it shows his new day is deception, he has contempt for the Constitution, he has contempt for the America People and is an arrogant hypocrite. His rhetoric is meaningless. His appointments are already proving to be the same old same old, and Obama has no new ideas to back up his mouth. Will he have a bubch of liberaql judges, and old cronies to defend this sharade?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I am tired of this in general and hopefully this will be put to bed soon. It's odd-I could have sworn there was a thread about this already.

How about this.... Why doesn't he just show his orginal certificate and be done with it. I voted for McCain- so what...If this was about McCain I would say the same thing. Weather or not I voted for this man, I still and so does everyone else, have the right to know.

Its a shame that he chose Clinton's Comrads (like Hogan's Heros) to shore up his cabinet... I hope that he will make some sound judgements...but we will see.

On a side note, it was said recently, that he will be CIC (Commander and Chief) and just like the military-you may not respect the man, but you should respect the office.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

Well, it might have gone further if it had not been brought in King County-which is a hot bed on Liberalism.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I am tired of the misdirection and lies of people who continue to defend Obama.

Most of us only wants Obama to "RELEASE HIS ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE". Have it validated by an independent party. This is the only way the United States of America will be able to move forward.

Calling people crazy and extreme will only get you so far....OBAMA MUST AUTHORIZE LINDA LINGLE TO RELEASE HIS B.C. or this mess is going to get worse.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
If you notice, Philip Berg asks for money on his website. Is he trying to make a cottage industry by filing spurious lawsuits ? He is the same guy that filed a RICO suit against Bush and Cheney claiming they planned the 911 attacks. He has also been fined in the past for being a crappy lawyer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join