It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obama lawsuit backfires! 8 more lawsuits filed against OBAMA!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
www.postchronicle.com...

www.postchronicle.com...
Hawaii, Washington, California, Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania, New York and Connecticut now have lawsuits.

can anyone confirm it and have the case numbers?

[edit on 27-10-2008 by greenjuice]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Here's a link to a story regarding the new lawsuits.

sooshisoo.wordpress.com...

It has e-mail addresses of people to contact to get more information.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
FINALLY the REAL truth about Obama! This is what the liberal media elite DOESN'T want you to see!

Here's who Obama REALLY is!

fightthesmears.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
What's funny is that these suits don't challenge the fact that Obama was born in Hawaii and therefore is a "natural-born" citizen. They just make all sort of assumptions about his Kenyan citizenship (which he lost when he turned 21) and his supposed Indonesian citizenship, which nobody's sure he ever had.

Seems to me that if Obama was legally adopted and became a citizen of Indonesia and renounced his US citizenship, there'd be a record of that somewhere.

Wonder why Berg couldn't find that...

There people are wasting their time and the courts' resources.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Desperate times call for desperate measures. The McCain camp and his supporters are trying to come up with anything to derail they're candidate's downward spiral.

It's interesting to note the timing of these lawsuits filed less than two weeks before the election.

Desperation, I tell ya.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Anyone can file lawsuits.
People sue god.
Its more the outcome that matters.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
What's funny is that these suits don't challenge the fact that Obama was born in Hawaii and therefore is a "natural-born" citizen.

That there is the rub isn't it?
This is why Obama needs to provide the vault certificate and put an end to all this or it will follow him to the white house and possible impeachment.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I thought nobody had any money? begs the question, who can afford all these Lawers and suits?

All I have been hearing for ages is people having no spare cash, yet they find enough money to do something like this? also if they fail don't they have to pay court costs also? who exactly is behind this?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathhasnosound
This is why Obama needs to provide the vault certificate and put an end to all this or it will follow him to the white house and possible impeachment.

It won't follow him anywhere because, like in Berg's case, the burden of proof is on the person making the claims. Berg's case was too general and didn't offer any evidence.

Neither will any of these 8 other cases.

Don't have to be a prophet to know that all of these will be thrown out.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by davion]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by davion

Well as a citizen he has every right to ask proof that he is getting a legitimate president.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by davion

I for one will be bringing forward my case against Obama's eligibility very soon....

I just need a little time to find something someone said in another language......on the other side of the world.....take it out of context......and the coup de gras will be to not let anyone see...

....we have them right where we want them!!

And VIOLA! We too can stop Obama!!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It seems like all the recent lawsuits against the eligibility of a presidential candidate has been thrown out due to the plaintiff not having standing. This includes the one against McCain. I don't see how any of these lawsuits will change that.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by deathhasnosound

Exactly! I wish more people would begin realizing this. It seems we no longer have a right to know who is running for POTUS.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Maybe the law suits are some of These
People? Figuring the man raised over $600,000,000 for his campaign, maybe he'd be okay spreading a little of that wealth around in jury awards or settlements. $600,000,000 would go a long way in helping some families affected by the recent down turn in the economy.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by davion

It won't follow him anywhere because, like in Berg's case, the burden of proof is on the person making the claims. Berg's case was too general and didn't offer any evidence.

The burdern of proof is on Obama to produce a [snip] birth certificate.

If I'm at the border, trying to get into the USA, and I don't have a birth certificate on me, they aren't letting me in and they will say I'm not a citizen. They don't have to prove that I'm not a citizen, I have to prove I am one.

Why should Obama be special and have more rights than us?

It's up to him to prove he's a citizen, by taking 5 minutes out of his sooo busy schedule and showing a simple document that every real citizen should have. It's not up to use to prove he's not a citizen.

Seriously by the way, if the man can't produce a birth certificate, you know something that should take him only 5 minutes to do, and put all this accusations against him to rest - seriously, people. Seriously. Do you honestly think he's a natural born citizen and eligable if he can't take 5 minutes of his time to produce a document? It should be blatantly obvious he's not eligible to be president.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by LogicalExplanation]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Mr. Obama could have completely dealt with this lunacy by addressing the situation when it first arose. What a lame issue to avoid, it isn't like it is simply going to go away. You either are or are not a citizen of the United States of America.

He CHOOSES not to deal with this critical issue and on that avoidance I count him unworthy of my vote. He is simply demonstrating deception.

This is a simple matter of producing citizenship proof.
How hard is it?
If he has no proof of citizenship then let him come forward and tell us he lacks the credentials to prove it and let the court deal with the matter.

Obama is wasting all of our time and is further making a fiasco of this already disgusting political debacle.

By rushing helter-skelter into the Presidential arena, before his "time", he has self-destroyed a potentially illustrious political career. He admitted himself at the first, that he lacked experience and was not a viable choice to lead the country. He did not listen to his gut.

Oh the folly of youth.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by davion

Originally posted by deathhasnosound

Neither will any of these 8 other cases.

Don't have to be a prophet to know that all of these will be thrown out.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by davion]

The only one that matters is the one going to the Supreme Court. If that one refuses to get heard by SCOTUS then I'd say the other smaller cases will snuff out relatively quickly.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expedia
This is a simple matter of producing citizenship proof.
How hard is it?

He already did that. He has produced his birth certificate and people don't think it's real. They want more proof.

Whatever he produces, people aren't going to believe him because they don't WANT him to be president.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
The only one that matters is the one going to the Supreme Court. If that one refuses to get heard by SCOTUS then I'd say the other smaller cases will snuff out relatively quickly.

Considering Surrick labeled Berg's case "frivolous", and considering the Supreme Court is harder on standing, I am fairly confident it's going to get thrown out.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRooster
Maybe the law suits are some of These
People? Figuring the man raised over $600,000,000 for his campaign, maybe he'd be okay spreading a little of that wealth around in jury awards or settlements. $600,000,000 would go a long way in helping some families affected by the recent down turn in the economy.

No ma'am, he wants to spread OUR wealth around NOT his!!!

Besides he is trying to spend it all on tv ads.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join