It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14th sep 2008* ex deputy canadian prime minister tells all on the ufo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I can't help but notice and be annoyed by that first video's background music. Perhaps disinformation agents are responsible for it... lol. Think about it... each and every single bit of serious and credible video... infected with viral "music" specially designed to fuse with any potential "host" videos which they want to discredit pre-emptively. Few people will take em seriously or just simply get annoyed and lose interest. I personally wasn't gonna finish the video if it weren't for my curiosity. I'll just call it the DJ Disinfo conspiracy... lol

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
i wonder how much this guy actually knows about what is going on here, or if he is reaching a "good" conclusion. Does he know something the military doesn't know?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Benarius

watch the "disclosure project" more convincing evidence I might add

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
There is a much better version of the video without the stupid music. I watched it before. Should be searchable on the tube.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benarius
Aliens don't need money. Or are these aliens getting brainwashed into thinking they actually do need money...lol.

Lol. Not.

Stealing everyones money just make it alot easy for the government to come swipe you off your feet, and shove you in a concentration camp, eventually kill off 90% of the worlds population, then sit on top with the evil aliens.

Sounds nice huh?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienGhandi

That crosed my mind too. Maybe we are lifestock or some DNA arsenal for them. This would explain all the gene manipulation in food and medicine.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benarius
reply to post by AlienGhandi

That crosed my mind too. Maybe we are lifestock or some DNA arsenal for them. This would explain all the gene manipulation in food and medicine.

I think the average human being has so much information and technology available to them that such theories could be proven.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join