It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14th sep 2008* ex deputy canadian prime minister tells all on the ufo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If this has been posted already, then Sorry. I have just find this on youtube and can not belive it can be true. I no nothing about the EX DEPUTY CANADIAN PRIME MINISTER, So do you guys know of him or if this video is a HOAX.

nl.youtube.com...

EDIT TO ADD: Its seems this was in 2005, but is real.

Sorry Mods ,Can you take the CAPS off in the title.
[edit on 27/10/08 by freemindmine]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Thank you for your compliance and understanding.

[edit on 10/27/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The Canadians, like the French, Belgians, Mexican, Brazilians and a few others have been very blunt about this issue. None of them are swallowing the line (which seems to have been led by certain groups in the US) that theres nothing to talk about anymore.

I remeber seeing the Canadians talk about this, they were pretty blunt and all fingers were pointed at USA, which is getting more and more common.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

If its true then fair play to him for coming out and saying it. Iv seen a few that were Hoax 's. So Im never sure.
Hopefully the truth is getting closer, It look like it with all the new reports on MSM.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Very nice video thank You for posting it , but whoever put that background music should be shot revived and shot again..

I wonder how many more videos of this kind have to surface before people will get their heads out of the sand hmm..

I just hope its not another hoax :/

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Thill]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Is this for real? I have always been a sceptic and viewed most pictures and vids of UFO's as just pretty science fiction. But the way this guys talks about the issue seems to me the most compelling evidence of this subject yet. I just been turned from a sceptic into a beleiver.

Thanks for this post.

S&F

3 edits due to battery in keyboard

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Benarius]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by freemindmine

Im not sure how old the vid you posted is but I watched the Canadians drop this line last year or maybe even 2006, credit to Canada for saying what most of the world was thinking

Seems it was 2005, but yes its true

www.rense.com...

I doubt many people in America got to hear of this as you can be sure major new stations gave it a wide berth (much like those in the UK)

I think this is one of many, ive heard the Candians make this point more than once, like the French.

Just for anyone else who hasnt seen this sort of comment.

Other notable people who have been similarly direct.

Admiral Lord Hill Norton former Admiral of the Fleet and Ministry of Defence also stated in no uncertain terms that UFOs were real and that the press and people were childish in their handling of the subject, a subject he said could be of the utmost importance to humanity.

Leo Delcroix the Belgian Minister of Defence also said in no uncertain terms that UFOs were real and that there had been airial chases with these objects.

Labor MP David Clarke also stated the British MOD had been "far too secretive" despite "solid information" from the Belgians on the subject.

There are also several TOP French personell who have made similar comments, and Mexicans and I believe now Brazilians also.

This isnt new, the media doesnt cover it and people still dont believe.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I wonder now if the financial crisis has something to do with disclosure. Is it because they know once its in the open, the current financial system just has to fall appart and evrybody is just cashing in. Or is it to conceal it even more?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Benarius

I try not to think to hard why they are letting disclosure happen, Because when I do my mind does overtime about the NWO and is it one more trick to fool us all again. So when the truth does come out, some of me will be thinking is it more lies and the funny thing is Iv want it to happen all my life!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Benarius

Hard to say. Ive always been very suspicious of the "crunch". For me whatever is behind it, theres no doubt in my mind it was manufactured.

The whole crisis was staged by the movement of masses of funds from key sectors at key times, of course which was all down to "private traders".

I dont believe for a second private trading destabilised the markets. Its ironic that media reports on certain companies and sectors aided in creating panic in the markets and causing minor investors to pull funds following the lead of certain invisible investors who shifted major amounts from them.

Now we have a "bail out" plan which will effectively put governments in control of the banking sector once and for all. Stinks if you ask me.

Whatever motivated it, it was deliberate and cynical of that id be convinced. Someone is getting rich and powerful on this event. Markets dont just collapse like that for no reason.

EVERY time one of these "collapses" happens, someone comes away very rich and with greater power. I dont believe for a second thats coincidence. Its a shifting of power and wealth.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

Yes you are right it is 2005, Theres a page about him on Wikipedia if anyone wants a look. I like this old guy, Hats off to him.
Paul Hellyer

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
REPLY TO SILVER6IX: (my reply button doesn't work)

I agree. So, how does the shifting of wealth and power fit into the disclosure scenario? Aliens don't need money. Or are these aliens getting brainwashed into thinking they actually do need money...lol. No, seriously. I could voice many ideas, but none would make sense.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It seem in 1997 Paul Hellyer wrote a book, This is from a youtube comment-

THE EVIL EMPIRE: GLOBALIZATION'S DARKER SIDE
By Paul Hellyer
25 November 1997
He Wrote this book outlining EXACTLY what steps were being planned by the neo-cons to put in place "the Patriot Act"
He said they would orchestrate a catastrophic event just like 911.
His book was banned and he was forbidden to speak in public saying he was "Anti semitic"
YOUTUBE

Hers the book link
Book Link!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benarius
REPLY TO SILVER6IX: (my reply button doesn't work)

I agree. So, how does the shifting of wealth and power fit into the disclosure scenario? Aliens don't need money. Or are these aliens getting brainwashed into thinking they actually do need money...lol. No, seriously. I could voice many ideas, but none would make sense.

Its hard to say. If disclosure is inevitable, which I think it maybe, then those who have ruled will want to stay in charge. If the probability is that they cannot keep us from seeing a growing phenomenon and learning the truth, then they must fnd another way to ensure they still have control when the truth comes out.

Whatever they do now will certainly be groundwork for ensuring their own futures. Id suggest having full control over banks and money would be a very powerful position for them. Lets face it, they created a dependancy on money long ago, it was inevitable that they would want absolute control over the flow of money.

From this point on they are a step closer to having it.

Imagine a world where they can send any company into bankrupcy overnight? If a media organisation doesnt play ball, they could call its loans and send it under. Its another level of power and another level of control.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Here's the original video from the OP but without the annoying soundtrack.

...now, why this guy is still alive is anyone's guess...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sator

Unfortuantely its not so easy to just bump off anyone. Media coverage is great and while media is manipulated at corporate level, the lower levels arent directly involved.

They start knocking off every public figure who speaks out, and theres been quite a few, then people will start to take notice. Im pretty sure they would like to silence quite a few public boat rockers but I think theres a growing confidence among whislte blowers that they cant silence everyone as they used to.

This hopefully means more and more whistle blowers will come forward and more and more information will come out. If they do start knocking the people off, everyone is going to start asking questions. Its a double edged blade. They can manipulate the media but they cant silence it completely.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
...actually, it's more just because he can't prove anything, like everybody...

...unfortunately, actually, but true.

Don't be mistake, if he held proof at hand he'd already died from heart attack or in some car accident.

Peace

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sator

That may well be true but once upon a time he would have been bumped for even being suspected of becoming an exposure risk. So, in one sense you could call it progress.

Besides, even those who have brought proof, documents ect havent been bumped off recently, I think theres just too many to bump off. They just discredit them instead, call the documents fakes, pay some lackies to coroborate and its just as effective.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I do remember seeing this in the news when he said this (I live in Canada) but it didn't get much attention, which is typical. Obviously being the Deputy Prime Minister of one of the most economically powerful countries just isn't enough to get a lot of airtime and coverage. I think what it comes down to sadly is that people have enough of their own problems that they don't want to worry about something the governments have formerly stated to be fake.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
I do remember seeing this in the news when he said this (I live in Canada) but it didn't get much attention, which is typical. Obviously being the Deputy Prime Minister of one of the most economically powerful countries just isn't enough to get a lot of airtime and coverage. I think what it comes down to sadly is that people have enough of their own problems that they don't want to worry about something the governments have formerly stated to be fake.

It could also be the fact that most intelligent people either have accepted the fact or are willing to as in that explains a few things.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join