It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird body language and strange incident in Bush speech.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I was watching a GWB speech on YouTube and noticed a strange event take place where Alphonso Jackson puts his left hand just under his left suit pocket, and seems to pull something at the same time whilst Bush stumbles in his speech (a thud can be heard at the time).
This got me looking into the strange body language of Henry Paulson and Alphonso Jackson above that of the incident.
Here is a list of some things I noticed:

0:01 Jackson moves hands as if checking whatever is in his left pocket is there.

0:07 Notice the chirping in the background, it happens throughout the video.

0:41-0:48 Paulson moves his head and nods noticeably. This occurs throughout the video numerous times. I wonder who he is looking at and nodding to?

1:24 Paulson and Jackson look at each other.

1:25-1:28 Jackson pulls something from his left pocket, bush stumbles in his speech, a thud can be heard. Bush's hand movement also looks weird.

8:08-8:17 Jackson places his right hand on his right ear, seconds later the background chirping gets very loud, louder than at any other time in the video.

So what do think?
Is there anything to this or am I losing it?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Very strange. Great find OP. the body language is so weird. The thing that got me the most was-
8:08-8:17 Jackson places his right hand on his right ear, seconds later the background chirping gets very loud, louder than at any other time in the video.

What the hell is that all about, and Bush looked really nervous throughout the Speech.

Starred and Flagged.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
You missed that Bush says horsesh#t at 8:30.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
It's just my theory, but what I think happend is this.
1. Guy on the left goes for his pocket.
2. secret service tells bush, thrue his earpiece to pay attention, potential danger.
3. secret service tells the guy, thrue his earpiece, who goes for his pocket to stop what he is doing asap.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Not sure if it's anything...but they all looked very unprepared for the address. Me thinks Jackson and Paulson had been harassed by their handlers and told NOT to fidget LOL...it's like they kept catching themselves doing it.

The odd looks they passed were something interesting though. I haven't seen many clips of either...are they normally more relaxed?

The chirping sounded mechanical my guess would be the PA system and/or the recording equipment used by whomever originally filmed that bit.

Bush seemed unusually unprepared and stumbled quite a bit, was very hesitant about what he was reading...likely a very quickly written speech and he wasn't given much or any time to rehearse...let alone understand what he was saying. (hehehe)

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The chirping was a cicada. Their sound goes up and down naturally. There must have been one near the microphone. They fidgeted because they knew what Bush was saying was partly lies (especially the first part). Nothing out of the ordinary, therefore.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The 'thud' that can be heard is GWB turning his page and either his fingers or the page hits the end of the mic. This can be seen quite clearly.

I agree that there's some strange body language going on here though.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
These Arse clowns, are just nervous because they know they are lying to America, Sec Paulson ALWAYS looks nervous, almost like he is expecting to get shot. I bet if he could have his way (Paulson) he would give his public addresses with children all around him, that way he could grab one to shield himself from a bullet.

Sailor

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Fuzzy1

Good analysing but I think as one of the previous replies has said, they look very unprepared and nervous probably because they are all lying.

8.30 - good find....how many gaffess does bush continue to make....Idiot

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by justgeneric

The truth is that all of the leaders, elites are very much afraid being out in the open air these days. Bush isn't the one that should be worried about it either.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I still dont see how that man (Bush) can function at all...

I still think he's lying low and acting strange because he's got plans we are not aware of.

I cant stand to look at him or Paulson or Cheney. I will listen to a speech without looking at my tv!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Yeah, the body language is very odd though out the whole video. What got me thinking was in the background you see the french doors with the glass panels. A couple of times through the video you can see GWB's reflection (of course), but then there is an image that moves up and down, left and right.. I thought it was his reflection, but in the spot where the image is appearing, there are no signs of a reflection. Even when W spread his arms out, you don't see the reflection of his arms, but you see this thing moving up and down, left and right.. Very odd. I though maybe it was a TV in the room behind them, but its to long and it goes to far to the top of the door. The only thing I can think it is is reflections of cars, but there would have to be a road right there to get that frequent of a reflection.. Just something I picked up on though the video. Thanks for the video OP

It starts at 2:12 you can see it move on the left hand side towards were the door handle would be to the top pane og glass, then it stays there, almost looks like it nods or something and moves back down.. Can someone tell me if they see this?? It could just be my computer. I just would like to know if I am losing it to

[edit on 25-10-2008 by KaginD]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

I was about to comment on that myself, then noticed you already did.
So no, it's not just you

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Gamechanger

I just went to youtube and watched the video full screen and I still seen it. Thanks for clearing up my sanity for me lol

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The chirping definitely sounds like a cicada. I have heard them my entire childhood and they are native to the East Coast.

My first thought about the unusual behaviors was that it must be some kind of alert or alarm from the Secret Service that put them all on edge.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
OMG - the 3 stooges is what they looked like. As said earlier by a previous post/s, definitely seemed unprepared in a rush speech. Almost looked like they were all about to start cr*pping bricks! Also, they all seem to have 'guilty' body language. 1:25 almost had me fall off my chair laughing

top topics

join