It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cover up concerning being saved and the Saviour

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Trust me when I say this, you do not want to be saved. Know, anyone telling you that you should become saved, or is claiming they are saved, is conspiring against your change. And the ppl who always want to know what exactly you are saved from... If it be the actual case with you, then you are just saved being and not saved from anything else. But remaining being that same way has what instore?

"Matt 24
13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."

^^Endure? Yeah, being, say, evil, you will endure and be the same forever how you saved your being you.

The word endure is no where near the word overcome. In Revelation you see overcome a lot.

"Rev 2
17He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it."

^^If you endure by being the same, you are not overcoming jack squat! And it is no matter if you're good or evil or best or most high. Those words all are implying staying the same.

So the saved are actually the evil ones that be so already damned. Hell, if anything, you should better yourself from being, and from saved, and from being saved. You dont want to just be. You dont want to be only what you can be either. You want to rise better than your last temporary being, correct? And let not anyone else change you from being. No, change yourself from 'being', continually for the better, alone.

Check it:

"Mark 16
16He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."

^^Notice is does not say saved from anything? And notice the "be"? The rest of it is implying if you believe the "NOT" itself, you shall "be" damned. If you be damned, then you are already so damned.

I been seen through "not" a long, long time ago. I know "not". I know what "not" is implying. I am far from believing what "not" actually implies since I'm rather KNOWING. Dont ever think somebody is not. If you imagine it, then they, it, are so, though just distant maybe. "Not" itself is the Devil. The Devil is the distant and distancing here.

"Matt 24
23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not."

^^; believe it the Devil. And anyone buying it is the Devil. The Devil is its own evil being Saviour. Yes, evil faithfully saving its being that evil way for life or how it be an evil remaining. No repenting from evil is the very being itself that is saved so. You can burn the evil being, but the evil being, while burning, will still remain being evil even if it can not do or say evil things toward anyone else. Being is different than saying or doing. You can do evil, you can say evil, and/or you can be evil. See? Anyone who thinks evil will repent surely if it is put into fire and then taken out is fa fa fa foolin' themself.

Any questions to the implications? Anyway, let me ask you this, do you consider yourself saved? Do you go out to try to get others to be saved?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
sounds kinda interesting in a real far out kinda way. it's real tough to understand your grammar though. you should touch it up so i can read it better.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

We are on a message board, not in a english class. You either seek the message implication or you will never.

If you expect proper anything to your understanding, then you work for it yourself, alone. You do your own editing if you want understanding if you were taught proper anything yourself.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
when on crack... one must not consume crackers and then
post on forums such as this. but if one must...just look at the
page and determine whom is posting and then not read?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Dude I will be as polite as I can, what the hell is your post about ?

Pleas bare in mind I'm not a christian so any delusional elements will go completely over my swede.

Is your post for christians only ? if so please let us know.

Are you a christian yourself ? If so could you kindly let us know what flavour, so as we can have at least dome idea where your coming from and make find it easier to work out what your trying to say.

Is this a gay bashing thing again ? Are you homophobic or perhaps gay yourself and need to get something off your chest ?

I know you've titled the post in relation to covering up being saved , but after that things are lokking a little ar hum, strange?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Lol. That's like implying one has to state, whether or not, they said what they said with wearing red shoes.

My thread is only for discussing what is implicated, not anything else. Ask me why a comma is out of place, and I know you arent listening because you will not. So anyone fighting so hard outside the implication is wasting their time. I see through all.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

By this you mean that the fires consumption is the evil itself and the lord of consumption would be he that has never been saved without the sacrifice?Why the would not the begotten ones choose repentance against the fire and relinquish their jealousy of th firesome lord of helll How are we as individual souls to take care of this illusion of delusion if the truth is hidden behind the veil of sacrifice

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yes, I am saved. I know it is just a starting place, though. The sanctification process will take the rest of my life here on earth in the flesh, as the Creator wills. Eventually, I will be glorified and take my place as co-heir to the kingdom of heaven with Christ.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Religion is for assclowns. I expect this not to be posted.

Censorship is for pussies.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Sounds like you're saying that if you're saved, then you have nothing to worry about and if you aren't saved you aren't going to be saved. Consequently, those who are saved shouldn't waste their time trying to save the unsaved.

I find that to be a rather grim outlook.

I was saved when I was 38 and it's a moment that still burns in my memory. After a life of sin, I went from hating God and everything about God to wanting to read the bible and looking forward to heaven. Although this is going to sound rather cryptic, I actually believe that all I was responsible for was to accept God as the authority. At that moment, God began changing my preferences and I began to make different decisions. For one thing, I had an intense desire to read the bible and be with other believers.

So, if that was your point, I hope you're wrong because I knew I wasn't saved back then and now I know I am.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Looking at the fine details within the bible and trying to interpret them will send you slowly insane.
Why? Try work that out for yourself, it's quite simple really.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by Mabus

By this you mean that the fires consumption is the evil itself and the lord of consumption would be he that has never been saved without the sacrifice?Why the would not the begotten ones choose repentance against the fire and relinquish their jealousy of th firesome lord of helll How are we as individual souls to take care of this illusion of delusion if the truth is hidden behind the veil of sacrifice

Matthew 9:13
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

The central bibical one many ppl follow did not sacrifice himself. Instead, he went with mercy. So if anyone said Jesus sacrificed himself for you or anyone, ask 'em about that quote in line with the famous "my words shall not pass away" quote. If he said it, then surely he himself did no sacrifice for any or for any sins.

The mercy is this: The damned so distant can remove themselves from the lake of fire by simply no longer being evil. The question then is, why have they never already did such? The answer lies with an eternal nuture/manner.

Example:

I have mercy for myself and I have mercy for any outter (those distant me). So in no way is anyone surely binded in the lake of fire by me. If anything, they in it only have themselves for blaming, because they, when still being evil, will never willingly repent. Any being evil shall remain in the lake of fire, FREELY. FREELY enter, FREELY exit. It's like a machine that takes coins FREELY... The coin for exiting is the 'no longer being evil' coin, which those in the lake of fire hold through their own will, though they WILL never EVER use it even though they are experiencing torments. And they, being free, freely never have to use it. You can freely damn yourself, but I having mercy for myself will never let any outter beings damn me. This is why those in the lake of fire are in it now. They seek damning any outter themselves. So inorder for them to experience mercy they must themselves better themselves away from being an evil saving.

I tell you, when you are for damning another, you damn yourself into them others prisons (lake of fire) willingly. The only sense you are never free with is concerning being against another. Other than that, you are free. Coming against me is saying you wanna freely enter the prison I have set up, specially when I make it known I will have mercy (especially for myself).

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ichabod
Sounds like you're saying that if you're saved, then you have nothing to worry about and if you aren't saved you aren't going to be saved. Consequently, those who are saved shouldn't waste their time trying to save the unsaved.

I find that to be a rather grim outlook.

I was saved when I was 38 and it's a moment that still burns in my memory. After a life of sin, I went from hating God and everything about God to wanting to read the bible and looking forward to heaven. Although this is going to sound rather cryptic, I actually believe that all I was responsible for was to accept God as the authority. At that moment, God began changing my preferences and I began to make different decisions. For one thing, I had an intense desire to read the bible and be with other believers.

So, if that was your point, I hope you're wrong because I knew I wasn't saved back then and now I know I am.

The false be saved vs the true be saved. The "true be saved" are already in the lake of fire. Only thing that can speak here in this world in their place, while they watch here afar off, is their human grave. The humans graves do not know they have an artifical mind. They do not know they are the False Prophet. They do not know the damned who are in the lake of fire are watching through their eyes. Both the damned and the False Prophet are commanded how to watch, but the False Prophet is extra commanded so that it functions with the rest of society in a false hellish way toward those not human graves, time after time. The human graves are personless. And they do seem alive since they do have cells, but just no person, except persons sight watching through those very human graves amongst.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by Mabus

Dude I will be as polite as I can, what the hell is your post about ?

Pleas bare in mind I'm not a christian so any delusional elements will go completely over my swede.

Is your post for christians only ? if so please let us know.

Are you a christian yourself ? If so could you kindly let us know what flavour, so as we can have at least dome idea where your coming from and make find it easier to work out what your trying to say.

Is this a gay bashing thing again ? Are you homophobic or perhaps gay yourself and need to get something off your chest ?

I know you've titled the post in relation to covering up being saved , but after that things are lokking a little ar hum, strange?

LOL
I'm as lost as you are on this thread.

I can't understand a word of it, perhaps it's not for just anyone to understand? Hmmmmm

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Sorry, but anytime someone quotes a single verse from 1 chapter, and then skips to a single passage from another chapter, it draws flags for me. That is the method of deception and it ignores the context of the saying.

When he says to endure, when you actually take a look at the entire thing, he is talking about enduring past those who try to deceive you. Not allowing the deceivers to change you.

Big thumbs down for you.

Note: the word iniquity means "to work in sin".

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

The false be saved vs the true be saved. The "true be saved" are already in the lake of fire. Only thing that can speak here in this world in their place, while they watch here afar off, is their human grave. The humans graves do not know they have an artifical mind. They do not know they are the False Prophet. They do not know the damned who are in the lake of fire are watching through their eyes. Both the damned and the False Prophet are commanded how to watch, but the False Prophet is extra commanded so that it functions with the rest of society in a false hellish way toward those not human graves, time after time. The human graves are personless. And they do seem alive since they do have cells, but just no person, except persons sight watching through those very human graves amongst.

What does this mean in plain English?

Sorry I can't figure it out.

The false saved Vs. the true saved???

The true saved are in a lake of fire???

The only thing that can speak is their human grave???

Human graves do not know they have an artifical mind???

They do not know they are a false prophet???

The damned in the lake of fire are watching??? (Watching who and why?)

The damned and false prophet are commanded how to watch?
By who Satan? Watching who and why? What's the purpose?

Human graves are personless??? (I'm so confused)

Human graves are alive with cells but no person???

Accept for a dead persons sight watching???

Ok I gave it my best shot to understand what your saying but seriously have NO IDEA. Can you better explain what you mean with all of this in plain English???
(I'm a curious cat now.)

Thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
And btw, the true "cover up" regarding this topic is telling people they only need to believe in the image and name of Jesus as their lord and savior. That he died on the cross for their sins, and they only need to believe in the image to be "saved".

The truth there is that he says those who believe will follow the path, and as Jesus is the truth, the light and the path it is those who believe and follow that path who are "saved", not those who worship the image and are guided on a path of war and destruction. And he also addresses those people, saying not all who do things in his name will not get into heaven.

A bit of a disappointment that the post ended up being what it was, rather than that considering the title of the thread.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

You skip the implication concerning the word "same". Endure? the same? "be" saved?

^^All that implicates excatly what I state.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
reply to post by badmedia

You skip the implication concerning the word "same". Endure? the same? "be" saved?

^^All that implicates excatly what I state.

That would be the individual that endures, and the same is talking about OTHER individuals who also endure.

The word endure:

www.answers.com...

., -dured, -dur·ing, -dures. v.tr.

1. To carry on through, despite hardships; undergo: endure an Arctic winter.
2. To bear with tolerance: “We seek the truth, and will endure the consequences” (Charles Seymour). See synonyms at bear1.

v.intr.
1. To continue in existence; last: buildings that have endured for centuries.
2. To suffer patiently without yielding.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
For me, most of what I've read so far... religious beliefs are only that, Indoctrinated Beliefs from one Belief-System that sees itself as the one and only truth.... it's a bit Egotistical isn't it.

I've often asked what it is we are supposed to be Saved from. And the indoctrinated answer is always the same.. going to Hell. Be saved, accept Jesus as your Saviour and take your place in Heaven.

Well, I have some problems with the whole scenario, based solely on my own direct experiences of Divine Awareness, from journeying in the Realms/dimensions/Heavens for the past 30+ years and thereby coming to what might be considered a clearer perception of reality.. although many Believers, those who choose to Believe the Indoctrinations, will discard anything I may have to share with you.

My dad is a born again Christian, he agrees that 'God' moves in Mysterious ways, and we do not have the right to say who 'God' is using and for what purposes. I think he is on to something there as he tries not to Judge others and their experiences based on his chosen Belief that it is God who does the Judging.

Who was it that first said Jesus died for our sins? That he was the Saviour of mankind even though he refused to accept that traditional Hebrew perception?

You will find that the instigator of the anecdotal "Jesus died for our sins", was Saul who became Paul... and who killed Jesus' brother in order to assume Control of the fledgling movement. This should cause alarm bells to ring for us, as we could understand that Paul sought something not in alignment with Jesus' and his brother's views and directions.

Extrapolate the growth after these Inputs of Paul's and we should be able to see that everything following his take over has been Disinformation to garner control of the masses for his own purposes.

Personally, I think it is time for humans to take of the blindfolds of Indoctrinated Belief in order to stand clearly in the Light, to perceive in total clarity exactly what Jesus had attempted to make known to us all.... we have everything we need inside us already, we are part of the Father and therefore we can directly commune without the need to have someone else tell us what we should Believe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join