It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I would put most of these intercepted comments in the high anxiety flapping lips category, but whether they are getting this through inside information, osmosis or the "waiting for the other shoe to drop" syndrome I can't tell.

I do know if these politicos guys keep saying something is going to happen, so when it does (god forgive) they get a credibility feather for their political war bonnets. I trust them for accuracy for as far as I can throw them.

As for the false flag operation last year, I think it had teeth.

Listen to the "Missing Nukes" program with Charles Ostman on Coast to Coast 12/20/07. That was a report that had me quite concerned.

ZG

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Please give a logical coherent reason as to why a) Isreal would launch nukes unprovoked at Iran and b) why the f**k they would fire off at Russia.

Will Israel attack Iran's nuclear reactor with conventional missiles? Well, they've done that before, so maybe. But nukes? You're #ing crazy.

And why would Russia shoot as Israel if Isreal flattened Iran anyway?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
reply to post by Ichabod

Enough tit for tat. I never called you any name either, stop fabricating.

Back to topic, you never answered my question though. You posed a rhetorical question by asking if I ever heard of maps. A poor answer I would say. What are you asking of me now? I will gladly answer you.

Not so fast buddy. You throw out 'sheeple', 'sheep', 'schizophrenic', and have the audacity to then turn and say, "enough tit for tat...I never called you any name..."

You're a pathetic liar and typical of the fascist mentality of 'see it my way or I'll bully you'. It's a spirit of intimidation that all of us should resist.

The problem with mental midgets like yourself is that you believe that you need 'information' from somebody else to have an opinion. Information is generated by applying knowledge to data. So, what you're suggesting is that somebody else has to provide you with their data and their knowledge for you to have an opinion. Given that you likely have no knowledge and are too lazy to collect your own data, that's the state you find yourself in.

In my explanation of current ME events, I acquired my own knowledge and applied it to data that most would agree is accurate and verifiable. For instance, Russia is North of and shares a border with the states around the Caspian. The U.S. requires massive amounts of foreign oil, and on, and on, and on. You can find lots of information in a simple almanac. If you don't know what an almanac is, go to your local library. That's the building with the racks of books in it.

What I suspect you're really saying (and this is why you likely belong in or are already in an asylum) is that you don't trust anything you hear or read. The whole feed of data, knowledge, and information you have access to, you believe is corrupt. Well, what about the references you cite - the Money Masters. You think the veracity of their claims are properly vetted or have you personally verified them. Have you ever seen a tally stick? Have you ever calculated how much commerce can be performed with the current supply of silver in the world?

I doubt it. It's more that it just seems right to you that some elite somewhere has his foot on your neck. What a handy explanation for your pathetic state of paranoia.

Time to grow up - you are what you are. Very few of us are being kept down because of vast conspiracies. Most of us are kept down by our own ignorance and laziness.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
One of the reasons Kennedy was killed was because he was going to pull out of Vietnam. Are we now going to see a repeat of history by another President who ends up dead and more war.

Kennedy also wrote a letter, demanding to know if the Dimona nuclear reactor, was making nuclear weapons. He demanded to know, and three months later, he was dead.

JFK Wants to Know if Israel is Making Bombs

...How amazing that a nation can rise from birth to nuclear power in less than 20 years? ...But I guess Moses had dibs on nuclear weapons or religious dogma way back before dominance of romanism.

But is that who's behind Israel? Moses? Hmm... didn't a bunch of people adopt the torah and live also in Russia? They didn't feel themselves to be bloodline Jews, buit they felt that the Moses story was enough to motivate them, according to the history we are told.

Either people see value in Moses, or they do not. Personally I do see value in him, once we actually have a picture of who he was. The Frenchmen who build nukes, bring us just as close to the annihilation of Earth as do the Chinese and others, who also build nukes and try to coax forward the big boom. Why do they pursue these weapons?

I would call all of these men to observe Akhenaten, pharaoh of the 18th dynasty. To the chinaman, I say: See how Akhenaten was descended of the Hyksos, who came from the East when Thera erupted. See that Egypt became the womb of today's reality, when Akhenaten was born, and his bloodline was dispersed. To the Frenchman I would say, See how the Merovingian kings looked beyond Christ and how the French were the first to be given the honor of introducing this man to the world, when they began to investigate Amarna. Certainly the African people knew of Amarna also, as Egypt was the center of the known world at that time.

People talk about divisions, but where are the threads which if grasped, the world could come together?

But the culture wars will end, eventually. There will be a complete revealing of who Moses was, and in the process, there will be collective shame and revelation, and release. What if Moses and Oedipus were the same person?

Take a look for a second at Amarna Egypt, wherein "Moses" surely was given his spark of uniting the world under the general name "Creator" (and thereby oputting the evil priests out of business). It was Akhenaten who was the high priest of the Levites, and who also had to be hidden as a child when his older brother was killed (hidden in the reeds) by Theban priests who hated that Akhenaten's father had married the daughter of Yuya.

In Amarna, there were no nukes, but there was open, unashamed love of females and their bodies, and that's more of a threat to some people, than any old nuclear bomb is. The temple whores of Greece actually produced a thriving society, in honor of Akhenaten. The problem with temple prostitution is that money turns it into pimping, instead of freelove. It's such a fine line!

All of the world right now is due to what happened 3000 years ago, and once the truth of Moses' person is revealed, so will the identity of Abraham, and Isaac, and so on. The correction has been building up since then and can't really be held back much longer, imo. I'm not sure where the confusion will come from, or why some Christians would die for the modern day Israel because wife-swapping and incest are core bible themes.

Even if the tomb of Akhenaten and Nefertiti was unearthed, and revealed that both of their death's were faked, and that they actually were Moses and Smenkhare respectively, and that both of them were actually huge dramatically aligned people who turned their mobile city of Amarna into an underground cadre of "gypsies" and free people, and that the daughters of Akhenaten actually did disperse into the "four corners" of the Earth, --yes even if all this were revealed in papyrus form through the discovery of such a tomb it would still not convince those who cannot see naked human sexuality as being part of life on Earth. ...Now do you think you can picture JFK and Jackie appearing in shimmering see-through garments? I think they'dve been up for it, wink wink, nudge nudge. Jackie is no Nefertiti, hwoever. Like comparing a chipmunk to a lioness, but still, both look good in sheer fabrics.

I think the point I am getting at is this: All the nuclear bombs in the world can't teach a man how to pleasure a woman. No sirree, this much I know. They may try to compensate by killing, but in the end, when you can coax a flower open, that's way more impressive than just obliterating the eff all out of it.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Bickering and name calling or accusation of name calling does not appear to me as the best way to furthur our exploration of the subject at hand.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ichabod

That was a commendable attempt at me I must say. Unfortunately I don't think you summed me up all too well there Ol buddy Ichabod. What a veracious use of your finest linguistic artillery though! Must have taken you some time to piece that one together eh.

However, you seem to forget that you replied to a post of mine first. I never commented to your post until you seeked me out and drug me into it. Go back and have a look there bud. Having been drug into your opinion post I then replied to you. Is that not what you desired?

Now it has become clear that you were not happy that I did not accept your opinion and questioned you on it. You retorted several times in off topic based comments, then responded with a rhetorical question to my question. It is ridiculous that you expect agreement on your opinions by all.

Also, you look silly trying to label me with your defensive comments. I won't even bother replying, as this forum is not the place for me to display
my successes, failures, pedigree, degrees, net worth, number of women i've had, athletic achievements, etc., etc, etc.

Instead of taking the time it took you to author that exciting and passive aggressive retort to me, why not just answer my questions I posed to you. So go ahead and take another stab at it bud!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
reply to post by Ichabod

Also, you look silly trying to label me with your defensive comments. I won't even bother replying, as this forum is not the place for me to display
my successes, failures, pedigree, degrees, net worth, number of women i've had, athletic achievements, etc., etc, etc.

Good grief, I was worried that I'd overstated my case against you in the last response but now you remind me of the Knight in Monty Python with his arms and legs cutoff yelling, "Come back, I'm not finished with you yet!"

Information = knowledge + data (go get some, it will make you feel better)

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballast
Bickering and name calling or accusation of name calling does not appear to me as the best way to furthur our exploration of the subject at hand.

Agreed. I'll clean it up.

Sorry to have polluted your post.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ichabod

Amazing how you are so intent on staying off topic! Anyway, you remind me of the pencil neck geek in office space jammin to Dr. Dre in his car. You know the passive aggressive little geek like you.

I'm still patiently waiting for your knowledge and intelligence i've requested on the thread topic.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
this might be the crisis that they are refering to

fourwinds10.com...

read this and then tell me your not scared

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ichabod

I too

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think the real war is maybe already happening. All the other conventional warfare, terrorism and similar events, while horrifying in the taking of lives and destruction is but diversionary.

the real war is an economic one. It's theater is the internet, electronic banking and high international finance.

Some powers are likely utilizing youthful but informed and powerfully outfitted cyber spy army's to wreak havoc, take advantage of our unattended and weakly protected internet infrastructure and institutional and government connected networks. Anything can be hacked.

Some are running scams to get your money, others are hacking into anything unprotected keeping thinly funded cyber crime watchdogs busy, while accounts are being drained and industry assets, secrets and even military data is being culled. You don't have to be a Dr. Evil to think of this.

Hire every hacker you can find to set up with access and software to go and do anything. One room is scammers. Give them 20% of any take (or let their family live).

The first room after there is satisfaction the operative is "under control" is orientation, training, tools ratings then placement into the specific job descriptions comprising the hacker army.

A cyber army room has hacker programmers to supplement the army with new tools to crack and break security.

Another room is for remote attack and pillage setters who build quiet devices and set them in servers to at a specific time "do business". Automated sequences to empty and transfer accounts, destroy the server records all on a coordinated time and date.

Then a Mayhem room to do nothing but destructive hacking. Keeping the defenses of each country/corporation busy with high profile attacks that never see the news for fear of loss of confidence in the masses for the governments inability to deal with such attacks.

Then the "management" room, where the real manipulation happens, and, while everyone is paying attention to the conventional war events, and the low end cyber attacks, scams and bank accounts of individual small entities being fleeced with ever increasing frequencies now, (they are not telling us how bad it is getting.) THEN the remote attack and pillage weapons in wait are triggered and a collapse causes the panicked swimming masses to flail for anything that will pull them out. And guess what rope is offered?

One government, one power central and one choice to survive.

OK, I can't possibly account for all the details, but who does not think certain very net connected countries would not see this as an untapped resource for control and invasion? The superpowers are few, but the net connected smaller countries could see this as the new super weapon they could be a part of, being otherwise left out of the nuclear weapons club.

We might not even see this coming. When it happens we will be defenseless and weakened sufficiently by conventional war and disasters to offer zero resistance. In steps the NWO.

Fiction now maybe, but I tend to see what is around, behind, under and within me when threats from the front are waged. Thanks to Sun Tsu for that wisdom.

ZG

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtcctr
this might be the crisis that they are refering to

fourwinds10.com...

read this and then tell me your not scared

I had a look... although extremely provocative, it really couldn't be put forward as proof. It's an anonymous recount, the writer signed off as "a friend".

However, I'll certainly admit.... it's quite chilling.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

I find it odd that if leaders outside of the U.S.A. are making such statements it would entail the collaspe of the "U.S.A." Their loss would be just as great. Our economies are intertwined with all nations. What effects us here hurts someone else somewhere.
I wonder how this country would operate if the middle class was forced into a "cash only" basis for all transactions. Say it would be a way of...leveling the playing field... aside from a mortgage and car loan, all other purchases and or services would be done on a cash only basis or availability of funds-NO CREDIT for purchases for items such as groceries, clothing, luxury items, TV's, Stereos, Cell Phones-all those things that may be necessary but not essential for living-until the credit system stablizes.
That would really cause a mess because A LOT of folks are living from paycheck to paycheck.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

oh yeah ... you mean like the homeland security threat level is rising and then slapping the patriot act on us. absolutely, it's all slight of hand.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

ok, it's my first time on ATS and i love it !
about this topic : why are you taking about : economic collapse/ foreign conspiracy / Iran vs Israel / WW3 ....
...and not mention a single time CHINA :s

What's wrong with you people ?????

General staff members of the Chinese military have been taking about a global economic war against the US for the last 20 years !!!
And : who else than China hold enough resource to create such an economical collapse in the Western world ?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

If this is right then I agree with Obama. Screw the jingoist zionist israelis, let them get what's coming to them. I will personally side with russia. I won't die for israel, that's for damn sure.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by chibuddy23

The wrong decision Obama would make is not standing by Israel if Israel decide d to attack Iran or if Iran, Syria or Russia attacked Israel. Obama will not support Israel and Israel knows that.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
THis is very interesting - go figure they'd leave it up to the conspiracy websites to point out the facts. Nobody would ever take, besides those who are registered on here, the website as factual. But this here - is something pretty spooky.

I don't know what's going on with everything or even if it all correlates, but I do know that a bunch of weird things have been happening. I think it's ironic, and "coincidentally" ironic, that when our (U.S) economic system begins to fall so does everybody elses. It's almost like they 'planned' it to work like that. Oh ho ho. Lol. Not like anybody guessed that one or anything.

But these warnings... who exactly is telling them that the shiz is about to blow, and why would they dare say these things out in public? And should we be scared?

One of the things that I am grateful for right now is that I believe America, in this current time, is the safest place to be. Of course until their actions will begin to affect our lives but I think until then, that America will stay virtually untouchable.

Realize how safe in reality it is to walk outside in America. [[Well considering you live in a better neighborhood than some of the worst off places]] Its alot better than any other place I can think of at the moment.

London, one of the most popular tourists attractions, get's terrorist bombings and threats all the time.

BUT when it does all come "Un-Glued" I DONT want to be in America when it happens. Because there's a reason why it's untouchable.

Thanks.
Peace.
CM.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

That is a very profound post, I honestly don't doubt this person at all. More and more people are contacting their Reps and demanding answers, this person didn't make any wild predictions or statements, just simple acknowledged that they know what is coming.

Together with Bidens statement, secret meetings all over the world, statements from world leaders. And predictions from economists and traders watching the markets.

It all paints a very bleak picture, and yet I feel like most people are totally oblivious.

I finally today received the form letter response from Hillary Clinton after I emailed her not to vote for the bail out. In it she spouts how she is helping to come up with some $250 billion package for, who even cares what for.

Like nothing is even wrong. Lets just pacify the masses some more. Surely she can't be so ignorant. This is what they really should be saying: "You are right, things are really bad and our future as an economically sound country is in great jeopardy. We will do everything we can to help, but the future is very uncertain and we may all have to live through very difficult and trying times before things start to get better."

That would at least be a somewhat honest answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join