It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Nightline news: The UFO Disclosure Process Has Begun

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by golemina

I kinda am think in line with this.... This really is the same crap that is recycled in a polished new cover that I have been seeing since I was a kid. It seems we are only seeing the same type reports.... I have seen the same picture used to link a u.f.o. story in about 15 other reports....? How ever I did manage to ask a x girl friend who use to work at the NSA if she had any nuggets on any of this crap and she just told me she would tell me in 35 years? Cause she said she was bound to a gag order to all information when she left NSA for 35 years and she couldn't get a contractors clearance if she couldn't pass her poly test when she applied to a security sub-contractor.... Now if she was just messing with me I will never know but she always got pissed when we were dating and I would ask her about things like this and just typical issues and say " Why do you want to make my job harder than it is".. So who the hell knows.. I stand on my ground. When a event stops the news and the president calls a press meeting then I will step back and give all of you who told us so the credit your deserve.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
how is retelling a story already reported on part of a "disclosure process"?
Seems to be to be a "me too" report that had already been reported on.

Is it just me?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Telos
This ABC Nightline News segment portrays the Extraterrestrial presence as a military “threat,” a reality which is not consistent with the intentions and presence of upper-dimensional ethical Extraterrestrial civilizations.

How the hell would they know what 'reality' is in regards to the intentions of ETs??

How the hell would they know that they are 'upper-dimensional and ethical' ETs?

Poppycock!

OF COURSE they are a threat! They kidnap people from all over the planet. They perform painful experiments on them and mess with their memories. They seem to have no regard for humans and our sufferings - and in fact the ETs CAUSE MORE SUFFERING by their experiments on people. Not to mention the fact that there is some kind of secrecy going on between the ETs and the shadow governments.

I couldn't see your links - but I say that whoever has a problem with calling the ETs a threat need to get their head examined.

You call 'POPPYCOCK' and yet your response is doubly absurd. Shame on you.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
reply to post by FlyersFan

While I agree with you, I see a major problem. If we consider them a threat and blow them out of the sky they will come back with more. And I am doubting we will win a war against them.

Sorry if this comes across as aggressive, but this stuff just never fails to blow my mind.

You and Flyersfan deserve each other. So much nonsense. There will be no war, no blowing them out the sky. If an evil(i feel stupid typing it) alien race could get here in the first place, you wouldn't see any ships. It would be the press of a button and we'd all be gone. Not only that, it would have happened long ago.

All this talk about "what the aliens might want from us" just makes me cringe and reminds me of when a dog thinks it's owner is after its bone.

So all this CRAP about us defending ourselves just needs to stop now.

Some more thoughts

a) We are still here (good evidence in that alone)
b) Name a species on earth that is universally "good" or "evil"
c) Over the next 20-100 years humans will be "tweaking" themselves in ways which make them friendlier, happier more intelligent people. THIS IS PRIMITIVE in comparison to what will be done in just a couple of hundred years from now. Milestones which many alien races may have passed eons ago.
d) If there is more than one advanced alien race (probable to me) it is likely some sort of organisation may begin to take place. There may be MANY advanced races who have organised themselves in some way - it makes sense. Any race who goes and does something naughty, maybe like exterminating the entire population of a planet - might just find themselves a little unpopular don't you think?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
Ya I really don't think people are so stupid to believe they are here to kill us at that point. Assuming they have been watching for so long.

I wish i had your positivity

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'll believe that disclosure is taking place when all of the media networks cover this subject rigorously and tirelessly.

ABC were just trying to get high ratings quite frankly,, and their so called investigation called Seeing Is Believing was a complete joke too.

I'm not too happy about the UK releasing UFO files either, because I know they are not going to release their REAL files... that's assuming they even have that information, I believe they do though.

IMHO we are never gonna get disclosure
but I still love this topic and do hope I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hi everybody, I am kinda new to posting so please bear with me!! I don't think that what happened on ABC is leading to disclosure, nor do I believe that the UK releasing some docs is leading to disclosure. Could you imagine the pure pandemonium that would occur if that happened? It would turn everybody upside down in all factors: fear, religion, etc. It would be fantastic if they would, but I don't think that will happen. I believe that aliens and UFO's exist, I also think that the worlds govt's are covering it up. Why would they announce that right now anyway since everything is upheaved everywhere in the world what with the economy and for those of us in the US the prez election. I don't know if I am right or not but that is just what I think!!

I really wish they would though!!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stellablack

Well then, we'll just have to wait and see if any disclosure occurs after the presidential election in the U.S

Welcome to ATS

[edit on 24/10/08 by Majorion]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix

We have the hubble telescope now, image what the Hubble would be like in 1000 years time. Imagine what the space shuttle would be like in 1000 years time.

Really, really old?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think the process would be subtle.

As for other stations and news papers, they would come LATER once the subject matter actually clears cloud cuckoo land. Until then place like The Times arent likely to publish it.

One other things thats worth noting is the amount of "inter species" good news around. Monkey befriends dog, dog befriends tiger, monkey and man, man and bear, at this moment in time there is a never ending wave of these kind of stories. That might not seem related at first glance but its carrying an important message about the mixing of species and the positive side of things which would have to be as much a part of the process as just accepting alien life in spaceships.

Anyway, I suppose time will tell.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Just seen A report from CNN on UFOs over Texas, I think its from last night, heres thre link.

looktotheskys2008.blogspot.com...

Maybe someone sould start are new thread on it? I can t be bothered tonight-too much drink!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by freemindmine

Good find. IF anyone listens to the end of the commentry its clear the media ARE being far more respectful. They would once have used the "military statement" to suggest the UFO was just planes.....instead they suggest that witnesses saw the planes AFTER they saw the UFO.

Again, nice to see yet more mainstream coverage.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I think it’s great that the pressure we all gave to disclosure of this major big cosmic gate scandal finally finds its way to the mainstream media. And I want to thank lary king also.. For putting up so many stories about UFO’s so that the other main streamers could do nothing more that to follow because it’s all about the numbers and this if you got a big hit on UFO’s you got astronomical numbers!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Thats a good news spot but not the one I'm looking for.

Close up video of saucer goes over building, comes back and
zooms up.

Not the WTC hoax and was featured on TV as real.
Oddly the saucer color was the same as the brick building.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I was not into all the root cause behind the Disclosure group as
I feel now after a few years into conspiracy theories there was
a resounding feeling the they were being lied to.
Even into the not telling of scientific facts.

Well one big scientific fact withheld might be the Moon Mission.
If that was never achieved then serious doubt into what science
has been withheld.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
hi guys first post here on ATS ever... there are some amazing stuff in this forms.... but when i saw this video i had to post i lol'd so hard watching this video... not about what it was... but about but because of the reporter he didn't believe at 4:37 in the video he just goes "riiiiight" to what they were explaining

the nerve!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join